[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kooslee, bzz07 already provided the links below. Don't forget to thank her. I also have a single file of both episodes, check out my livejournal for the downloads. Currently uploading a single episode 3. ^_^

i have the link for part 5 and part 6 for episode 1..

Part 5: https://rapidshare.com/files/2197348720/Shinhwa_Broadcast_Ep1_part_5.avi

Part 6: https://rapidshare.com/files/1377699756/Shinhwa_Broadcast_Ep1_part_6.avi

here's for episode 2..

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?bn0xb6mwe0eato0

Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?pvrq47l4z885r75

Part 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?xbtjxwszaiaeybc

Part 4: http://www.mediafire.com/?guhv9mk5sw5kqgn

Part 5: http://www.mediafire.com/?y2w7a67n92nkg71

Part 6: http://www.mediafire.com/?cixo9oapra4py5z

:)

Guest wasabii_soo

another subbed episode out + a new episode out is pure awesomeness ! THIS MADE MY DAY <3

thank you ShiaReagy for the subbed episodes ^______^

I've watched Shinhwa Broadcast episodes so many times. One in raw, one with chinese sub and one with english sub (not counting the times that i've rewatched them until a new episode come out XD )

can't get enough of Shinhwa.

Guest battleuphoria

thank you so much to shia&reagy for another subbed episode! i am having a lot of fun watching these guys!

Guest rose_liana

the Rating for episode 5 TNS rating is up: 1.08.. drop a bit from last week's 1.113, but still good because still above 1 XDDD

OMG!!! Episode 5 just release and now we have subbed for episode 3!!! going to be so busy watching Shinhwa Broadcast today!!

thanks to Shia&Reagy for the sub and for those want to rewatch ep 1 with subbed(including the caps), which you might find it funnier,

here the links:

Episode 1 subbed. Credit: SFsub

part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9E6HN7MJ5A

part2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XardMHmIcPk

part3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqzBd6G72l4

part4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X73qwSJEEw

part5:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RasdN6dsEAw

Guest ontheroad

why did the ratings drop??? It stil sud be gud since it is more than 1%.... let us hope ratings will increase again!!!!! I think many people watch the show online in internet anyway since the streaming lags so much when shinhwa broadcast is on!!!! this episode was so much fun.... Minbong in shower was hilarious... lol... those sunglasses.... it wud be actually hard to take a shower... Minbong is jus Minbong.... it is so much fun to see them  being competitive over each other...... hyesung was kind of jealous of Minbong doing cool things with camera... with my little Korean language knowledge, I think in the car when Minbong was playing wid kimbap, Eric said he wanted to do sth funny too.... roflbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif.... these men are little kids by heart....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif That is the beauty of this team, they neve even try to hide their true feelings!!!!!! I loled so hard when Hyesung, Minbong and Eric called each other becoz they were awkward and didn't know what to dobiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Dongwan was missing a lot from this episode, I actually don know the reason why but I read somewhere it was becoz he was sick... I hope wannie is more in next episode... while watching d show I realised that when Andy comes in he greets everyone wid a "Hi~~~~~~~~".... it was so cute... even though he is 31, it is quite adorable to see him as a maknae!!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif While spazzing in this post I forgot a lot of things I noticed....I will try to remember it again... or I will come and spazz again after I watch the show for the second time even though I don understand what they are saying!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

@donits Limited Korean here as well.  But here's what I got: Shinhwa Broadcast team were playing pranks on Shinhwa members to see how 'human' they were.

For Eric, his manager was supposed to tell him he's going to become a trainee under Sistar's company. But Eric just laughed cuz the manager took such a long time to tell him, and Minwoo and Dongwan already told him about the pranks when they were eating. Super fail.

For Hyesung, the story was that his manager was supposed to get married to their codi on April 14th lol Sungie didn't fall for it. He said of course he will be happy for his manager, but he's more afraid his manager will stop working for him lol

For Jinnie, the story was that it was his manager's birthday. For a present, he wanted to spend time with Eric cuz he likes him more. He wants to be Eric's manager instead of Jinnie's. Jinnie looked so sad *hugs*

For Minwoo, I think the story is that his manager's dad is sick (?) and he needs money. Minwoo goes on and on and on~ (cuz that's what M does) and told his manager that they've been together for 8-9 years, so give him his bank account number so he can transfer.

@ontheroad I think Dongwannie was missing a lot because he was filming a movie at the time. When they were all eating and watching Radio Star at Minwoo's Gaepan bar, Ricsyung tried to call him, but they failed. Just my guess why he was missing during the dorm part; I think he went to climb a mountain b/c there was a picture of him in the same outfit on his blog lol And yeah, streaming was totally horrible. It would only lag during Shinhwa Broadcast lol I wish ionair didn't remove the channel :(

======================

You could see how proud the managers were of each of them haha~

I hope they work well with jtbc. If you give Shinhwa members loyalty, they'll give it back 200%

Because Ep. 5 was documentary, if you don't understand Korean, it's really hard to know what is going on. I didn't translate word by words because Shia & Reagy will come out with the subs. I did summarize best as I can so you'll get the idea. Please excuse typos and grammar. My laptop is in the hospital so I'm borrowing my son's computer and so I'm limited to how long I can use it. If anyone has question, please post here and I'll try to answer best as I can. Here's the summary.

Ep. 5

Mission envelope is delivered to Shinhwa members

Envelope: This broadcast is documentary

Title: Humanistic Theater

Mission: Members are to show their best humanistic characteristics for a week

Everyone is to act natural but members are having problems.

Junjin tries to act "natural" to his manager by asking "if work is ok with him", "will make effort to find the manager a girlfriend", "be careful driving", "ask if manager wants JJ to drive" but came out awkard

Hyesung asks if he should "drink coffee", "act cool" but ends up being boring

Andy started to advertise Teen Top by showing all their CDs. He started to laugh because he borrowed Teen Top's car.

Eric says that he usually don't talk much so he is worried that there's not much to show. (Eric sleeps alot whenever he can.)

Dongwan says that because they are being watched "being humanistic" so it didn't come out natural.

Minwoo calls Hyesung to ask if he was feeling awkward. While they are on the phone, Eric calls HS but twice HS ignores his calls. HS calls Eric back but Eric has fallen asleep.

When asked who did they think is the most humanistic, they all answered themselves except Eric who answered either JJ or MW because they are caring and nice to all the steps. When asked who is in last place, Eric says himself and HS.

Since everyone says themselves are most humanistic, production steps decide to do little test by using "hidden camera" method and asks members managers for their help.

Junjin's manager tells JJ that it's his birthday and JJ offers to buy cake and dinner. When JJ asked his manager what he wants as present, manager tells him that he likes Eric and wants to work for Eric. JJ is disconcerted but tells him that he will make effort so that manager could work for Eric.

Hyesung's manager tells him that he is getting married and gives HS wedding invitation. When asked who is the bride, manager says HS knows him and it's HS's stylist. HS knew when he was read the invitation it was a joke because invitation had Merong Wedding Hall. Merong means "tease you", it's expressing used when sticking tongue out.

Minwoo's manager tells him that he has to quick due to family issue where manager's father is in debt. MW offers to give him money. (MW's manager has been with MW for 8-9 years) Eventhough he offered, MW silently was worried where he was going to get the money to give to the manager. MW was willing to borrow money from others.

Eric's manager had problem because Eric is sleep. He didn't want to wake Eric up and soon they arrived at the practice place so manager lost his opportunity to say anything.

At the practice:

Eric says that this time it's not their purpose to win 1st or win Daesang (at the year end show) but to show Shinhwa's different color and different feeling and to get familiarity and kind of respect, and have fun together. This time it's purpose it to engrave Shinhwa's name.

PD:

PD gives each member camera to film self-selca (filming) and there is prize for best self-selca.

Minwoo is happy because he has always wanted to film himself (self-selca).

Both Hyesung and Eric's main purpose is to beat each other.

Hyesung filming himself telling the camera that he is going home to relax but feels awkward doing it. HS tells there's a member who is good at this.

Minwoo is at home ready to take shower. He says he has habit of taking shower with sunglasess on. When asked why he is wearing sunglass during shower, he says because he is "too bright/shiny". He laughs and apologize for the joke.

Eric's manager finally gets chance to talk to Eric. Eric's manager tells Eric that company that Sistar belongs to called him to come and practice to be a rapper so he won't able to continue working. Eric laughs because he already heard from Dongwan and Minwoo about testing "hidden camera".

Andy is eating snack with his manager. Owner of the restaurant turned on Perfect Man music so Andy is singing and dancing to the music.

Back to Minwoo's shower scene. After he finished his shower he recommends that you shouldn't take shower with sunglasses on. It hurts his eyes because of the soap. MW shows his back where due to severe practice, his muscle were all tight but hot shower undid his back muscle. He is playing around by saying he is naked on the bottom too!

Eric is bed again playing with his camera. He says he sleeps in nude so he cannot get out of the bed. Because he is tired he will finish self-filming for the night. So instead he'll show his niece's dance which she copies all the Eric's moves.

Hyesung asks isn't his voice sexy in the morning. He is on the way to beauty salon to get ready for filming Qualities of Men. Eric also arrives at the beauty salon. As a "joke", lady does the foot massage for Eric. Eric who knew it was for a joke pretends nothing is out of place and let her finish massaging his feet.

Minwoo also arrives at the beauty salon. When he sits on the seat, there's fart cushion so employees pretends that MW farted and sprays air freshener. Eric also seats down and plays around with fart cushion. Employee asks if Eric ate sweet potato and Eric laughs how is he going to explain.

Junjin's turn for foot massage. He is surprised when the lady takes off his socks. JJ has no clue what is going on and let the lady finish massaging his feet.

Dongwan arrives and sees what is happening. When asked if he wants foot massage, he tells her no but lady decides to give hand/arm massage. Lady does the "child's play of giving electric feeling". DW laughs and tells her he is getting electric shock! And asks why she only did one hand and wants her to do the other hand.

Lady goes to Junjin who is most gullible. She has her finger dipped into the drink and gives JJ the drink. Lady comes back for hand massage. JJ laughs because the lady is so serious. Now JJ is suspicious of everything. He says he get like that if something happens that day, he gets suspicious of everything for that day. JJ refused to eat kimbap because he is suspicious that something might be in it.

Minwoo and Eric has not suspicious of anything and enjoys kimbap. They have little competition of "eye/face show" with the camera. MW jokes around with kim (seaweed) wrap around his teeth. MW teases Eric saying "you want to do it too"

When asked if there's any members who is not good performer, Eric says there isn't but at the broadcast, when asked who has the most "spicy" hand (meaning when hitting someone, it hurts the most), DW answered HS because he had red peppers on his hand. Eric says he wanted to double curse him but controlled himself.

Back to Hyesung with his awkward talk show which he interviewed his stylist. HS asked who among member does she not work with. She answered MW because MW has good fashion sense.

Everyone arrives at the recording of Qualities of Man. Eventhough they are tired, they are having fun because members are together.

Minwoo calls out asking "hello, best looking guy!" and JJ turns around.

Hyesung and Eric walking together. HS asks Eric to let go of his arm and Eric says no because it will look like he doesn't like HS.

Break during recording. Everyone is tired and not feeling good because of cold weather and recording in cold water.

Talk with all the managers. Eric's manager mentions that Eric thinks too much...sometimes unnecessary things. Minwoo's manager says MW invests alot of time for himself such as thinking of dance moves,. Junjin's manager mentions that JJ is sometimes too considerate. Eric's younger manager isn't upset at anything...just wishes he get chance to talk and wish Eric will be on time. Eric says he will not be late if he doesn't do three things: twitter, poop, and coffee. Andy's manager said he is really sweet/nice. Eric's manager says Eric bought him car.

Back at break time at Qualities of Man. MW is collecting all the energy. JJ dancing. MW and JJ says hello to their parents.

Junjin farted! 100% person. Eric says since Shinhwa Broadcast don't have official chant, they should use fart sound.

Minwoo playing around in green light. MW is good at plying by himself. Recoding starting again so they are back inside.

Minwoo, 3 days before concert. Bright day. They have day off so MW is wondering what he should do.

On day off, Dongwan go take pictures, meet friends, and sometimes go on date-meeting his friends arranges.

Junjin sleeps on his day off...sometimes drinks with Shinhwa member.

Minwoo organizes things he didn't have time for such as reorganizing his memo (he has habit of writing memo). MW never used skin lotion before but now he does because "he is important person!" MW gives first place to Eric and Junjin for their tall height and sense of humor but they don't know how to dress (no sense of fashion).

Andy is going to meet the members. Hyseung is acting like reporter and is on the way to see Shinhwa because he got insight that they are all meeting together and will find out what they are doing. HS is using self camera to film everyone but he is too late. Everyone already filmed themselves.

Everyone is drinking together except Dongwan. Eric calls DW but his phone is off. Dongwan didn't go drinking because he was taking care of himself before the concert. Eric mentions that DW likes to take off by himself with his camera and when asked if he worries about DW, Eric says "no".

Minwoo goes to "tune-up" his back. Hyesung is not feeling well and he thinks it's because of filming in the water for Qualities of Man. Hyesung is exciting to see concert stage again. Hyesung who was feeling sick before but now with excitement of concert, he is feeling better but as soon as he is off stage, he is coughing.

Minwoo comes into waiting room where HS is and puts all the snacks on HS saying it's HS's dream to own a snack shop. MW says chips where the chest is expensive and then tells HS not to touch the snack that was between HS's leg because that's the most expensive snack. HS eats porridge and Andy puts back braces on. Andy usually have to take painkiller before shows.

Members on stage to practice. It's been 4 years since last stage. Eric is worried that seats might not get filled. Andy is also worried that seats might not get filled. Minwoo checks and rechecks to make sure everything is perfect.

Members talking about "pumping" up during performance. HS wants to try it to see if he can do it tomorrow. DW also wants to try it. DW is cautious because he has fallen off stage many times before and is uncomfortable about "pumping". Minwoo also mentions that he had gotten hurt really badly before.

Junjin tries himself first and says it's not bad. MW also says it's ok.

Members "pumps" up together.

End of First Part of Ep. 5.

Guest ontheroad

@mommie Alice Thank you so much for the summary !!! All of us here really appreciate your effort biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif now, all the things that happened in ep 5 makes sense biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

@crystalis I don know why ionair removed the channel.... mission for all of us this week is to find better way to stream Shinhwa broadcast!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest rose_liana

thank you so much Mommie Alice and crystalis!!! i'm so happy and thankful to be able to understand them!!

such an interesting and informative episode about Shinhwa. i hope we get to see more side of Dongwan and Andy~

they all are very human. i'm so touched <3 <3 <3

Archived