[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

The MT channel is already awesome... cannot wait for more... 
I can already imagine Eric suspecting that it's a hidden camera early on, and he can just be playing along with them and a total reversal at the end on the 5 members instead.  
The highlight of the MT channel so far is the... "Club Shinhwa in the Van".... omg... it was soo... entertaining... LOL...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrisjj

The van part is heaven! LOL They really know how to entertain themselves. I think even if they are trapped in the deserted island without any gadget, they still can find the way to laugh XD If I don't know them, I will never ever think that they're in the mid 30. 
[. . .waiting patiently for the Jeannious1128 sub]

Haha I watched the MT channel before completing their episode with Shinee. The van scene was EPIC! I did not understand anything at all, but their actions were just so hilarious!I shall wait patiently for subs hehe. 

@lhjj me too. straight to the MT Part, skip the idol channel and abuse replay button this clip
watch?v=FfJNGFySmz4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfJNGFySmz4

reading some comments here and there " wuaaaa... ShinHwa members are uncle fans of KARA" pffffft. They are NOT uncle.

Guest shiwala

Anyone know the songs they're listing to while in the van?  I recognize Shinhwa's Wild Eyes (the short amount they played it), Teen Top's To You, Sistar's Alone, and KARA's Mister, but not the other two songs. 

Guest quisty86

Anyone know the songs they're listing to while in the van?  I recognize Shinhwa's Wild Eyes (the short amount they played it), Teen Top's To You, 

Sistar's Alone, and

KARA's Mister, but not the other two songs. 

I'm curious what suddenly played during eric's dj fail time that made dongwan at the back crazy haha

:)

Sounds like a summer song too. Also, when Hyesung put his window down to wave at the staff van, he was dancing T-ara's Bo Peep but I couldn't hear if it was Bo Peep although it sounded like T-ara. 

I have to say Hye Sung's really good in variety. In the past he wasn't given much chances or maybe because he feels more relaxed with the members so he was like 'wth just do it' LOL!
It's amazing how fate brought these 6 guys tgt. It's like they were destined to meet and be where they are now.

Guest natashaefrosia

I have to say Hye Sung's really good in variety. In the past he wasn't given much chances or maybe because he feels more relaxed with the members so he was like 'wth just do it' LOL!

It's amazing how fate brought these 6 guys tgt. It's like they were destined to meet and be where they are now.

Archived