[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

I think the games were better in this last episode.  I couldn't stop laughing when KJM kept hitting KSW who was hiding in the closet.  And when that girl was asked to pick the one 1N2D member that she would not marry.  Lol.  He was sooo excited.  

As for the crying game next week, I think the actors have an edge on that one.  Lee SuGeun and Sung Shi Kyung don't strike me as good criers.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kindaichi1430271117

I think the games were better in this last episode.  I couldn't stop laughing when KJM kept hitting KSW who was hiding in the closet.  And when that girl was asked to pick the one 1N2D member that she would not marry.  Lol.  He was sooo excited.  

As for the crying game next week, I think the actors have an edge on that one.  Lee SuGeun and Sung Shi Kyung don't strike me as good criers.

since they didnt show dinner bokbulbok this episode, i thought they were going to air it in the next episode after i saw the preview...it was kinda misleading or it's just me hehe...  

Guest alysanne

I only just started to watch episodes from Season 1, and I can see why people just can't stop comparing it to Season 2.  But half of the S1 cast is different and the PD is different, so we can't really expect S2 to be the same.  However, I do think that both the S1 and S2 casts have certain "charms" on their own, and they are both watchable and hilarious.  Now let's just wish that Bird PD will start showing his "evil side."  
I have to say I really like Seung-gi now after watching S1, though.  :LOL.
Season 2, fighting!

Guest sorcy79au

Awww I felt really sorry for Shikyung today. 

How many time did he have to do the double unders before SW and JM finally finished what they had to do?[\spoiler]
The poor bloke was covered in sweat!...
which kind of made him sexy  :\">

Today's episode was so fun!I felt like I was actually where they are since it's raining and gloomy while doing all the games and it's also raining here.
I was at the edge of my seat wishing for Tae-hyun and Su-geun to win all straight three rock-paper-scissors. That was one of the most tiring rock-paper-scissors I've seen. I literally stood up when Jong-min finally hit the hacky sack for the tenth time! I was like "please make it this time". It looked like Shi-kyung was going to collapse from all the jumping rope he did. Tae-woong kept getting the answers right and wondered why Joo-won couldn't get it and when Joo-won finally answered correctly he had to go back still because he answered the previous question wrong. 
Joo-won is really the maknae. He likes to make everyone his teddy bear... I assume he likes hugging people. He was so cute hugging Seung-woo while he was asleep, and the hyungs had fun taking pictures of him! SO CUTE!

I absolutely adored this episode! Joo Won why so cute? <3 The episodes are getting better and better. And I'm glad that it is. I hope people will stick to watching it because you can clearly see their progress throughout ever since their first trip. I think I like Jong Min more in this season than last. He's actually much more funnier and seem to have loosen up a whole lot. As for Si Kyung, I think he's still trying to get use to variety, although its funny how he towers over everyone. Su Guen, Tae Woong, Tae Hyun, Seung Woo are bringing much of the funny so no complaints there. If the episodes continue to improve and we get to see more of their unity and brotherhood, I say season 2 is well worth the watch if you're a 1n2d fan. I'm pretty much optimistic for season 2's future. Can't wait for the next ep. 1n2d hwaiting!

Guest alysanne

@missjade: Same here, I like Jong-min more this season.  He's more confident, and he really steps up when he needs to.  I still can't forget the "Chunho" episode.  That, I think, was when we got a glimpse of everyone's distinct personalities.  Both Shi-kyung and Joo Won seem to still be adjusting because they're still more "reactive" to the situations rather than sort of making their own variety material without prompt.  But they both have their moments and they really are improving, so, YAY!  

Today's episode was so fun!I felt like I was actually where they are since it's raining and gloomy while doing all the games and it's also raining here.

I was at the edge of my seat wishing for Tae-hyun and Su-geun to win all straight three rock-paper-scissors. That was one of the most tiring rock-paper-scissors I've seen. I literally stood up when Jong-min finally hit the hacky sack for the tenth time! I was like "please make it this time". It looked like Shi-kyung was going to collapse from all the jumping rope he did. Tae-woong kept getting the answers right and wondered why Joo-won couldn't get it and when Joo-won finally answered correctly he had to go back still because he answered the previous question wrong. 

Joo-won is really the maknae. He likes to make everyone his teddy bear... I assume he likes hugging people. He was so cute hugging Seung-woo while he was asleep, and the hyungs had fun taking pictures of him! SO CUTE!

Guest alysanne

@laydeebutterfly: Those are awesome! Hahahahaha! Love the GIFs.  Also, I'm not surprised JW chose to sandwich himself between SW and TW; it seems he likes SW a lot, and he's close to TW in real life anyway. But it is telling that he's closer to the elders rather than to, say, JM or SK.

i am glad that the ratings are going steady too...and hopefully will inch up 1% every episode with more variety jongshin and less documentary ^^

Archived