[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

Guest alysanne

OMG, did UTW fail at Multiplication again?  I can never forget Seung-gi's face when they did that multiplication quiz during UTW's first episode, and he just couldn't answer anything correctly.    =))
Joo Won seems to be their only hope at so many things.  Hahahahahahah!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's Bird PD? OMG! I never would have thought it's him, instead just think it's some female staff!!And now that you mentioned it, it really is BIRD PD...!! WHAHAHAHAHHA... With all the things you've said @laydeebutterfly I already can't wait to watch this episode! haha
@kjmcth Ohh... it went down? But it's fine I guess.. The rating is playing around 13-14 only, I hope they'll reach the 20% though this year... :D

Guest qn_np

does anyone know where I can download subbed vids of 1n2d season 2? I watch them on kbsworld but I missed some episodes :(

does anyone know where I can download subbed vids of 1n2d season 2? I watch them on kbsworld but I missed some episodes

:(

Guest alysanne

@aileenrae32: I still can't see much of a resemblance. They should've held up the ID to his face.   =))

Guest alysanne

I was just re-watching some Season 1 eps, and I didn't know Bird PD was a hold-out from the old crew.  He used to be a writer.

Guest alysanne

@laydeebutterfly: He was in that episode with the epic Crew vs. Cast Soccer Match where dunking the entire crew in the beach was at stake, and Na PD just kept betting against the boys.  Unless it was another Choi Jae-Hyung, but the guy kinda looked like him.  Maybe he wrote for 1N2D then and was a PD for another show.  I should take a look again.  LOL

@laydeebutterfly: He was in that episode with the epic Crew vs. Cast Soccer Match where dunking the entire crew in the beach was at stake, and Na PD just kept betting against the boys.  Unless it was another Choi Jae-Hyung, but the guy kinda looked like him.  Maybe he wrote for 1N2D then and was a PD for another show.  I should take a look again.  LOL

Guest alysanne

@laydeebutterfly: ah. okay, sorry about that.  this is what happens when you watch at 2 in the morning.  heheh.  thanks!

Guest popotato22

I agree that Jong Min is a lot better in season 2 :) He really made us LOL so much...The rest of the season 2 cast seems to be fitting in quite well, we can see their characters coming through. Except for Shi Kyung. I am still not seeing how he is fitting in, there is still some awkwardness about him. 
Fighting , 1N2D :D!!

Guest popotato22

NATE

suguen wife posted (cyworld i think) with pic their son  ..'''' i'm sorry  your mom is sick""'''''   (hope anybody can translate or correct my  post) i just ask my friend  

:(

(

Taeseo and Taejun

sjmao201206281908290.jpg

47365601.4.jpg

Archived