[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

Guest alysanne

[TRANS] Today we went as models for a promotion event to jeju island.This is the sight of Uhm Tae Woong,who played games on juwon's phone and juwon trying to get his phone back.Its too precious to be kept for myself,i'm sharing it.These two are very cute right?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

posted this in Juwon thread but hey its 1n2d bromance,i just have to post it here too~ :x
Uhm Jung Hwa tweeted a pic of UTW and Juwon today ^^

[TRANS] Today we went as models for a promotion event to jeju island.This is the sight of Uhm Tae Woong,who played games on juwon's phone and juwon trying to get his phone back.Its too precious to be kept for myself,i'm sharing it.These two are very cute right?
(

translated by laydeebutterfly

)

hi. am a fan of two days and one night. my 3 kids and I would always watch it during fridays. but since it was so hectic for these past few weeks, we missed out some eps. can anyone give me a link where to watch 2d1n? kshownet.com has not dl yet the recent ones. thank you.

Hey there guys, do you know where to get the KBS World rips from DevilSlob? Not getting boo's uploads since it has a watermark at the side (and blurred KBS world) ;_;

Guest michjaliz

Hey there guys, do you know where to get the KBS World rips from DevilSlob? Not getting boo's uploads since it has a watermark at the side (and blurred KBS world) ;_;

Archived