[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

Guest xopo17

Tae-hyun's always made me laugh. :)) its nice to see Joo Woon on 1n2d, i think when i see JW on 1n2d, i'm seeing his different character than in his drama.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

47365601.4.jpg
credit : kjmcth

Lee SuGeun's son, looks so cute, funny, adorable. the first son looks same like lee su geun, especially when he do the v-sign.

:D:)>-

fanpic sung si kyung and cha tae hyun (episode 13 and 14 ) this episode will aired at kbsw this sunday( 1 JULY 2012)  and next week (8 JULY 2012)

file_down5.jpg

file_down6.jpg

file_down7.jpg

file_down3.jpg

and FANPIC   THIS WEEK (29 JUNE 2012  -FRIDAY )
SUNG SI KYUNG-KIM JONG MIN-CHA TAE HYUN-KIM SEUNG WOO
fanpic+29+june+2012.jpg
i just COPY this pic from  FANSITE KJM via koyotelove ..

Does anyone know what korean song is being used in episode 392? It's starts at 8:20 and ends at 9:07 in the episode. I've been searching and trying so hard to find out what it is but I never found it. Can anyone please help me out?

Guest alysanne

Haven't watched this episode yet either.  Yeah, what is with that KBS ID card?  LOL
Oh, wait, isn't that supposed to be Bird PD's real name?!?!?!  What's with the photo?!  :))

YES that is his ID photo =)) LOL seriously he looked like he had make up on or something~or him trying to look like a woman XD or did he use some random woman who look like him for his photo?? HAHAHAHAHA its just hilarious~ i cant believe that is their HIDDEN card ROFL

^LOL all that or too much photoshop? HAHA~~+ theres a lot of funny things in this epi~ like when they ate,they say that KSW is the big brother who failed his business and came back home,SSK 8years sit back in school and UTW said loudly "i have never WORK" and LSGn added that UTW just goes around the neighbourhood playing go stop and all =)) so juwon is their only hope,he is on the road to be a celebrity~ HAHA~ 
and dont even mention the multiplication song~ that is just crazy~ LOL 

Archived