[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest faradie

Season 2 very disappointing. The guys are uneasy, the jokes are not natural, I can see the older cast trying hard to be funny but all it does is make it worse. The older group esp Ho Dong were irreplaceable. I wish you all the best but this season 2 idea was always a difficult one

Guest lillacseri

I do really like the new members, and I think they could be a good team together with de older members. But, what has happened? This last 2 episodes are the same wich we saw last year? This is the second episode about the latest wiewers trip? When could we watch new episodes with the current members? I really missed them! I don't want to see more episodes from the last year! 

1N2D fighting!!! 

tears.gif

I do really like the new members, and I think they could be a good team together with de older members. But, what has happened? This last 2 episodes are the same wich we saw last year? This is the second episode about the latest wiewers trip? When could we watch new episodes with the current members? I really missed them! I don't want to see more episodes from the last year! 

1N2D fighting!!! 

*quoted image*

if you had just read a few posts earlier,the PDs are on strike,they havent been filming any new epi~ but good news to everyone,they just resumed filming this weekend,which means we might get a new epi next weekend :) 

Guest lillacseri

Laydeebutterfly,

Thanks for the precious information! This is a very good news! I can't wait to see them again! w00t.gif

Guest seica

if you had just read a few posts earlier,the PDs are on strike,they havent been filming any new epi~ but good news to everyone,they just resumed filming this weekend,which means we might get a new epi next weekend :) 

Great news.  Been missing 1N2D.

My guess is that we get a new episode two weeks from now, seeing how the current re-run of 1N2D special still has one more episode to go (Hodong's final episode).

’1N2D’ resume filming and all 7 members regroup

1night_2days_cast_members_120504_2.jpg

1night_2days_cast_members_120504_3.jpg

KBS’ ’1 Night 2 Days’
had stopped all filming for a month due to the strike of KBS, but the filming has resumed on May 4th at the Gimpo Airport in
Seoul

All 7 members (
Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Kim Jong Min, Kim Seung Woo, Cha Tae Hyun, Joo Won, Sung Si Kyung
) were present for the filming and production director
Choi Jae Hyung
was present as well. The members will go on a trip to
Jeju
island.

With the filming resuming it looks as though the May 13th episode of ’1 Night 2 Days’ will be broadcasted normally. Previously the high lights from the September ‘Viewers’ Special’ episode was aired as a special.

’1 Night 2 Days’ had cancelled filming twice on April 6th and 20th. Choi Jae Hyung PD had joined the strike and even though the high officials at KBS tried to continue filming, they just didn’t have enough to work with. The lack of materials had forced KBS to edit the
Jungsun
and
Gangjin
episodes into 3 parts and they labeled them as ‘Special Episodes.’

1night_2days_cast_members_120504_4.jpg

1night_2days_cast_members_120504.jpg

kpopfever

</h2>

<h2 class="entry-title">Uhm Tae Woong, ‘The Sleepy Man’

lee_soo_geun_uhm_tae_woong_kim_seung_woo_sleeping_120504.jpg

‘The Equator Man’ Uhm Tae Woong transforms into ‘The Sleepy Man’ on ‘1 Night 2 Days.’

Actor Joo Won tweeted on May 4th, “The ultra popular! Wed-thu night drama ‘The Sleepy Man’, and he attached the photo above.

The photo shows Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, and Kim Seung Woo sleeping. They look very tired from the filming and they seem to have completely passed out on the bus. What’s really funny is how Lee Soo Geun and Kim Seung Woo are using Uhm Tae Woong as their portable pillow.

Unlike the charismatic character Uhm Tae Woong is playing on ‘The Equator Man’, on the set of ’1 Night 2 Days’ Uhm Tae Woong is the complete opposite, a harmless big teddy bear if you may.

Netizens commented on the sleepy Uhm Tae Woong, “The transformation of the ‘The Equator Man’”, “He must be so tired to be filming the drama and ’1 Night 2 Days’”, “It’s ’1 Night 2 Days’ ‘The Sleepy Man’ special”, and so on.

Source: OSEN via Nate

kpopfever

more pic...

op.jpg

op2.jpg

op3.jpg

op5.jpg

201205040709351001_1.jpg

201205040714451001_1.jpg

201205040720181001_1.jpg

201205040722231001_1.jpg

201205040734351001_1.jpg

I think season 1 had more cohesive members.  The relationships between members seems unnatural / forced.  They're trying too hard that sometimes it's distracting, I want more games.   Also, I feel the way they're showing the places also seems poorer.  

Guest Tinctoria

It's really interesting how people are saying that they find season two lacking, because for me, it's the opposite. I found 1n2d pretty uninteresting until first Uhm Taewoong showed up and now these new guys. I'm hoping that the new season will manage not to be cancelled, because for the first time I'm loving it rather than watching 'cos there's nothing else interesting available.

I think season 1 had more cohesive members.  The relationships between members seems unnatural / forced.  They're trying too hard that sometimes it's distracting, I want more games.   Also, I feel the way they're showing the places also seems poorer.  

first time posting

i have been keeping track of this thread for a while now

but i just have to reply to this

dude first season takes more than a year to find the cohesiveness between them

and even that changes when new member come in and old member leaves

that cohesiveness that u are talking is not build in one nite

watching 2d1n from the earlier eps with their original members

and gone through all the members changes and everything

i will say

season 2 members actually get more compatible with one another faster and this happen without the help of ho dong ssi 

of course they would be some awkwardness and the whole mindset of 'what should i do' at this moment

and sometime there would be delayed respond to a member's act or gag

its natural

they only are together for a few eps only

lol

and also 2d1n is not about game

its about the places they go and also their interaction with and another

having more games in the show would make it like another show and i dont want that

beside if u put more game in there

then it will look like forced and unnatural..

give this season some time not just for the casts but also for the crew 

as 2d1n not only gone through members change for season 2

they also went through a major changes in crew also

all of that needs time and patient

Guest faradie

So why are we supposed to be more patient with them? This is a competitive world and if there is something wrong with the product, they should take action to rectify it. One man's meat is another's poison. No point arguing further bet measures such as ratings, perhaps how active this forum is, what members are saying and ultimately how long this show lasts in its present format will decide how good it is. IMHO it sucks big time compared to the early years

So why are we supposed to be more patient with them? This is a competitive world and if there is something wrong with the product, they should take action to rectify it. One man's meat is another's poison. No point arguing further bet measures such as ratings, perhaps how active this forum is, what members are saying and ultimately how long this show lasts in its present format will decide how good it is. IMHO it sucks big time compared to the early years

well to "rectify" as you say,you need patient~the new cast have  just been together for THREE trips,one where they are getting to know each other,second which was IMO way better than the first one and THIRD(which was aired for almost 4 epi!something that even the BIG special trip of the old crews didnt even have,they had AT MOST 3),you cant even judge it fairly since the editing was not even done by the PD,and they pratically air everything the crew have done,which is never a good thing bcoz editing is one of the things that makes the show interesting~ 

about chemistry,i admit they are awkward with each other,some of it seemed forced,they are trying so hard to try to understand each other,to understand the dynamics of the show,and the half of them are just starting to get to know REAL ROAD VARIETY show,but IMO that is what is making the show interesting to watch~ watching them trying to break off from their usual habit,their image,getting to know the hard real world of variety other than their usual life~ 

the thing about the old cast is that they have known each other since before,1n2d started with the same cast as "are you ready" so they didnt have "introduction" episode nor do they need time to find their chemistry with each other~ but that is what making season 2 different from the first one,IMO if you are not ready for something NEW,if you are looking for the OLD 1n2d,you def wont be getting any of it  this season,you might as well not watch the show~ this is a new show,SAME FORMAT but a NEW show all together,why else would they take this actors+newbies to variety instead of the veterans,for the new 1n2d? 

plus do you guys even know that even the old 1n2d picked up after their 5th trip or something?that is WITH KHD at the helm and WITH the crew knowing each other~i will never say that this season is better than the first one since IMO nothing will ever beat the first season EVER,but i am saying this season is different~it cant be helped that they are being compared though~ratings wise,they are still doing OK,the decline was bcoz of the dumb editing during the strike+specials,and now that they are facing competitions from RM and the new IAS,its going to be war,one which i hope they will win~

though of course i agree that they have a LOT to improve on,the PD needs to be stricter,he keeps giving in to the crew which is so wrong and makes me so annoyed and yes they need to try to introduce the places they are going better,better games if not more(IMO in their third trip which had the dumb editing,they did have a LOT of games,which is FUN IMO,i had a good laugh at juwon's high kick XD) but in order for them to show it to you guys,you guys have to be patient and stay tune for their improvement~

Guest faradie

To rectify, why must the consumer be patient? Is the consumer king or are the producer/actors king here? My understanding of the marketplace is simple - I have tasted the product, I don't like it and I will not be watching it again unless some viewers tell me of changes made that tells me the brand is intact. IMHO, they should have come up with a new brand, people are always going to compare it with the older product and this is a strategic failure of the producers at KBS. It is not the fault of the new actors. They have different personalities then the old KHD/KC. If they imitate, they will fail and be laughed at. To form the team spirit needs time and in this marketplace, they only have 1 season to make it or go bust.

To rectify, why must the consumer be patient? Is the consumer king or are the producer/actors king here? My understanding of the marketplace is simple - I have tasted the product, I don't like it and I will not be watching it again unless some viewers tell me of changes made that tells me the brand is intact. IMHO, they should have come up with a new brand, people are always going to compare it with the older product and this is a strategic failure of the producers at KBS. It is not the fault of the new actors. They have different personalities then the old KHD/KC. If they imitate, they will fail and be laughed at. To form the team spirit needs time and in this marketplace, they only have 1 season to make it or go bust.

why are you so difficult?

programs have different strengths and weaknesses

all members are trying to suit together

and they really did that well in ep383

perhaps you did not like them right from the first episode, so you feel that the program is not very good

if so, not watch the next episodes, you will only feel they are not as good as the previous ones in ss1

I also love the people in season one, but every season has its own characteristics, should not be compared

Guest faradie

why are you so difficult?

programs have different strengths and weaknesses

all members are trying to suit together

and they really did that well in ep383

perhaps you did not like them right from the first episode, so you feel that the program is not very good

if so, not watch the next episodes, you will only feel they are not as good as the previous ones in ss1

I also love the people in season one, but every season has its own characteristics, should not be compared

I am not being difficult. When they brand this as the same product, the inevitable things is for people to compare. When they brand it differently then the problem does not arise. If being rational means being difficult then I am happily being difficult.

I am curious as to yr strong reaction but I guess this is what a true fan is "through thick and thin we will we will support you"!

its not "through thick and thin we will we will support you"!

it is more with the fact that we are willing to take our time to enjoy the whole process once more

instead of being those who cant wait

we are willing to stay for this moment and be patient

and instead of whining and going around saying it sucks because of the whole comparison

that u urself seems to be stuck in

we try to see the attraction of this season have and discover their own uniqueness

many shows even 2d1n started off bad

but because of people like us

they somehow manage to surge through

cause instead of being on the negative side 

we choose to watch what we wanna watch and enjoy it 

and for those shows that we dont like and find it sucks

we leave it behind and let those people who actually enjoy watching it

to have their own space of spazzing and talking happily about the show...

like all we all entitled to like something or to hate

we are our own opinion

but at the same time

there's no harm if u just keep it to urself instead of barging into thread like this that is especially for the fans of any shows just to diss it

lol

who is the king?

surely not u or even me in this matter

yes they either have a very limited time to make it or go down in drain but at the same time

these people are not a miracle worker who can conjure up anything just because people like u demanded it

and not all customers are like u

not all of them enjoy the whole idea of anything being rushed...

for now we are grateful that they are still trying and working hard to be better and that is good enough

the end result is still far away for us to predict the outcome

so at the moment just enjoy their development that they share

simple as that

for now i dont see anyone trying to be kang ho dong or seunggi or even jiwon or anyone of the old members

so the whole idea of them being laughed at for trying to imitate is just nonsense

and for the whole talk about being compared

come on old shows new shows or even current show always and constantly being compared to almost anything

no matter what 2d1n is KBS brand, and to let go of that brand without even trying to at least fight for it is just plain stupid...

for me

if u wanna watch

try to watch it with a 1st time 2d1n viewer mind set

and instead of comparing the old members with the new one

try to get to know them as their own person cause at this moment

there's no hodong 2.0 or kim c 2.0

there's only 7 persons being themselves as much as they can

if u are not interested in watching anymore

then dont watch and just ignore this show, this thread or even us like we were never existed

it would make ur life much much easier...

Guest faradie

its not "through thick and thin we will we will support you"!

it is more with the fact that we are willing to take our time to enjoy the whole process once more

instead of being those who cant wait

we are willing to stay for this moment and be patient

and instead of whining and going around saying it sucks because of the whole comparison

that u urself seems to be stuck in

we try to see the attraction of this season have and discover their own uniqueness

many shows even 2d1n started off bad

but because of people like us

they somehow manage to surge through

cause instead of being on the negative side 

we choose to watch what we wanna watch and enjoy it 

and for those shows that we dont like and find it sucks

we leave it behind and let those people who actually enjoy watching it

to have their own space of spazzing and talking happily about the show...

like all we all entitled to like something or to hate

we are our own opinion

but at the same time

there's no harm if u just keep it to urself instead of barging into thread like this that is especially for the fans of any shows just to diss it

lol

who is the king?

surely not u or even me in this matter

yes they either have a very limited time to make it or go down in drain but at the same time

these people are not a miracle worker who can conjure up anything just because people like u demanded it

and not all customers are like u

not all of them enjoy the whole idea of anything being rushed...

for now we are grateful that they are still trying and working hard to be better and that is good enough

the end result is still far away for us to predict the outcome

so at the moment just enjoy their development that they share

simple as that

for now i dont see anyone trying to be kang ho dong or seunggi or even jiwon or anyone of the old members

so the whole idea of them being laughed at for trying to imitate is just nonsense

and for the whole talk about being compared

come on old shows new shows or even current show always and constantly being compared to almost anything

no matter what 2d1n is KBS brand, and to let go of that brand without even trying to at least fight for it is just plain stupid...

for me

if u wanna watch

try to watch it with a 1st time 2d1n viewer mind set

and instead of comparing the old members with the new one

try to get to know them as their own person cause at this moment

there's no hodong 2.0 or kim c 2.0

there's only 7 persons being themselves as much as they can

if u are not interested in watching anymore

then dont watch and just ignore this show, this thread or even us like we were never existed

it would make ur life much much easier...

Don't worry. I won't watch anymore. I also won't write anymore seeing that these forum belongs only to people who do not criticise. Welcome to civilisation and human rights.

Archived