[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To rectify, why must the consumer be patient? Is the consumer king or are the producer/actors king here? My understanding of the marketplace is simple - I have tasted the product, I don't like it and I will not be watching it again unless some viewers tell me of changes made that tells me the brand is intact. IMHO, they should have come up with a new brand, people are always going to compare it with the older product and this is a strategic failure of the producers at KBS. It is not the fault of the new actors. They have different personalities then the old KHD/KC. If they imitate, they will fail and be laughed at. To form the team spirit needs time and in this marketplace, they only have 1 season to make it or go bust.

you are talking as if the show is something like a restaurant~but i do have an answer to your question, for a show,the PD is KING~ not the consumer nor the actors~ simple example,you went to a italian restaurant and you order korean food and complaining about it~

the brand stays the same,the flavour is different,if you dont like it,you should've stopped consuming it~ they are offering you are DIFF flavor,you yourself should know that before you even start taking it,consuming it,knowing it would be diff~ if you wanted the same old flavor,you are def in the wrong place

Don't worry. I won't watch anymore. I also won't write anymore seeing that these forum belongs only to people who do not criticise. Welcome to civilisation and human rights.

the thing is,critisizing is another matter~ we are here at the forum to discuss~ the way you are coming on as if you really dislike the show and hav no bother to watch it~why the heck complain when all you are going to do is leave? we do complaint of course but we dont hate~ you are just hating the show,which is a WHOLE other matter~ 

this is not a market place where you buy apples,and its rotten and you can change it on the spot~its like trying to watch a movie, and you walk out of the cinema 5 mins after the show starts~i would understand the hate if the movie is already half way but its barely even starting and you are already hating it~ 

PLUS discussing(is what we do,unlike what you are doing now) is to listen and to give opinion~ if you insist on just GIVING opinion and expect everyone to accept it,then you are being absurd~ 

of course we critisize~if you have read,we do complain that the  games is bleh,and so on,but we are still watching for the sake of what more can they offer~IMO they are taking notes of the viewers complaints~ we have little games,or actually boring games on the first 2 trips,but they HAV game at their 3rd epi,and it was good despite the poor editing~ the 4th trip just aired today and you havent even watch if they are taking note of YOUR complaints,trying to improve the show,and now you are leaving~

Don't worry. I won't watch anymore. I also won't write anymore seeing that these forum belongs only to people who do not criticise. Welcome to civilisation and human rights.

best that you do not say those meaningless words

I like the program, but I also criticize them when the program has not attracted

but I do not compare as you

Our comments to expect better program, Your feedback is like to boycott this program

if you want this program same as SS1, then you only watch SS1,

do not ever watch this program anymore, and do not comment on SS2

Guest yifi

i had been watching 1n2d since the 1st epi..

this is the first time i ever feel so 설레 watching it..it may not be the funniest epi..but it may just be one of my fav..

the dolphins are awesome..cant wait for next week when they get upclose with them (from the preview)..

btw..many thanks to semifly!!

Actually I started watching 1N2D after having KBS wolrd on my cable and saw an episode with Uhm Taewoong. He's my favorite member. After that I looked the back episodes online and got addicted to the show.  I think he was blending really well even on his first day. I enjoyed the lineup with MC Mong and KimC and love it as well.  I don;t know if it's because Kang Hodong or because it's only 1 or 2 person or because they cast the "right" person.  

It's hard not to compare season 1 and season 2 because many viewers are coming from previous season.  It can't be help some people will like it, some people don't.  Especially 1N2D was a long running show and has been loved by many.  Everybody has the right to express their liking or not. 

Maybe Season 2 is still new so maybe they can do better later but right now for me it doesn't have the calmness/maturity yet at the same time, the excitement, from season 1.  

Guest kindaichi1430271117

just saw epi 4, though it's a bit draggy but the dolphins are really amazing!!! 

thanks semi-fly for the torrent file :)

AH i am glad the show is back ♥ now this is what i call sunday~ a day full of laughs~its been awhile since my throat hurts frm too much laughing n hand hurts frm too much clapping XD haha~

the editing,THIS is 1n2d style editing~like when they were putting those face mask,the BGM goes "we are pretty boys pretty boys" but when the camera goes on to SSK,it stopped at "we are......pretty...boys..." LOL XD and the screen text = hilarious~ just the way its supposed to be,witty :)

of course i still think the PD is being soft on them~why let them practice? just let them do it in one round,it would've been funnier seeing them do all the things the first time~ XD them calling the PD,the KJM of the PD world is HILARIOUS XD 

and the dolphins ;_; ♥ so beautiful

This is definitely the best episode of  season 2 so far. It's too funny and enjoying. The last part is just wub.gif

The dolphins are totally beautiful, I want to be close to dolphins since I was young and I really love them, and seeing them all at once jumping and swimming just makes happy and amazed. :D I hope to see one, one day. I am all smile watching it. :D 

I have to agree laydeebutterfly, Choi PD is still being soft, but maybe he'll get more evil as time goes on. xD :D

Why didn't the other members went with Tae Hyun btw? Anyone knows? :)

they  filming new episode yesterday and today (18 may 2012 -19 may 2012)

here fanpic 1n2d - water rafting ....

*quoted image*

OHH... They're going water rafting? I am imagining Kim Jong Min's scared face now. haha

Thank you semi-fly :D

Why didn't the other members went with Tae Hyun btw? Anyone knows? :)

it was an after service(is what they call it) filming~it wasnt the day of their usual filming so they fit in the filming in between their other schedules~taehyun was on first,then if he doesnt succeed than LSGn would come the next day,KJM and so on the day after that if the others before them doesnt succeed~

it was an after service(is what they call it) filming~it wasnt the day of their usual filming so they fit in the filming in between their other schedules~taehyun was on first,then if he doesnt succeed than LSGn would come the next day,KJM and so on the day after that if the others before them doesnt succeed~

Ahhh Thank you... :D

I wonder what the episode's ratings now... I hope it went up even if it's just a bit... :)

Ahhh Thank you... :D

I wonder what the episode's ratings now... I hope it went up even if it's just a bit... :)

T_T unfortunately it went down 0,8% frm last week according to this article :

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1337571769329756019

but its mostly bcoz running man is doing a park ji sung special~ but it still have good ratings non the less~the PD now hav to make sure the next is as  good as this one~this epi is a special epi,one that many ppl hav to see but all i see is positive articles so far :)

and theres news that the members will be performing+attending sung si kyung's concert this weekend 26th-27th :) 

Guest CKcrossover

I just started watching the new season. Anyone know if it's a whole new production team or just the PD? I noticed a lot of the editing and music used are different from the first season.

this pic for another team....

suguen -cha tae hyun - uhm tae woong

DSC_0713+team+suguen+cha+tae+hyun+utw.jpg

preview for next episode.. water rafting for this episode..

삼천리금수강산, 대한민국 방방곡곡 아름다운 곳이라면 어디든 간다!

김승우, 엄태웅, 이수근, 차태현, 김종민, 성시경, 주원의 배낭여행기!

경축! 1박2일 제1회 예능인 단합대회 개최!

진정한 예능인으로 거듭나기 위한 그들의 험난한 여정이 시작된다!

단합대회하면 점심식사, 점심식사하면 단합대회!

점심값을 걸고 벌이는 복불복 릴레이 미션 대 공개!

일곱 멤버들의 진을 쏙 빼놓는 단체줄넘기부터

요구르트+식초의 ‘요구르초’ 복불복까지!

멤버들을 기함하게 한 기상천외한 미션들의 대 향연!

과연 그들이 획득한 용돈은?

인제 내린천에서 펼쳐지는 스릴 넘치는 래프팅 레이스!

그 누구도 예측 할 수 없는 화끈한 승부!

한 발 빨리 찾아온 무더위를 시원하게 날려줄 래프팅 레이스!

레이스에 이기면 아주 특별한 간식이 주어진다!

멤버들의 단합심을 테스트하기 위한 초특급 대결!

과연 레프팅 레이스의 승자는?!

한 발 빨리 찾아온 여름의 초입!

레포츠의 천국 강원도 인제에서 펼쳐지는 시원한 래프팅 한판!

기대해주세요 ~

p/s i just copy pic from fansite kjm

this evening i'm really exticed for jokgu games vs staff .... i want see utw and jongmin play this games...also  how new member as cth,seung woo, si kyung and joo won play this games....
:D

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

fanpic this week(filming this show 1 june 2012-2 june 2012).... i just copy from fansite kjm....

2012060118411414_1_rstarcik.jpg

9rh9xx.jpeg

SUGUEN WITH JOO WON

201206011835290410_1.jpg
viewimage1.jpeg
viewimage2.jpeg
viewimage3.jpeg
CHA TAE HYUN WITH SUNG SI KYUNG
kjiohclj-iphone.jpeg
AuSsOwACIAAdcJ-.jpg

viewimage5.jpeg

KIM SEUNG WOO WITH UHM TAE WOONG