[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

Guest atelulu

i started watching this drama just this weekend.. and i like the story except that it seems that the director is just slowing the pace of the action.. the actors are acting in a slow pace just like.. it takes so much time in staring at someone even walking and all that.. i love the actors in this drama and the story too.. hope that the director will kinda speed up and not take so long in focusing on non relevance such as walking in the corridor, or going up the stairs etc..

i love Lee Bo Young.. started liking her since i watched her on So Dong Yo..

may i ask if there is a link where i can watch ep 13.. that link posted doesn't work on my computer..

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love watching jangil and soomi couple..they are much more unpredictable and intriguing...i am now just couldn't predict what will happen next to them...even the worst bad guys will have their own love stories...other people just couldn't understand why this happens to them..but it is so true and does happen from time to time.. love not just exists in saints...the story between jangil and soomi might not be just "love"..but definitely is more eye catching in watching this drama.. 

OK I know there is someone for even a serial killer but  Soo Mi and Jang II are both NUTS.Why would any man or woman try to force themselves on someone who obviously does not share your feelings.the heart goes where it wills and nothing you or I can do to change it. My point is if you see it is not going your way after giving it your healthy all then LET IT GO!!!. Jang II no more wants Soo Mi than I want a rattlesnake in my bed. I say  to Soo Mi and Jang II for that matter .......get therapy, take your meds and get a life lol

이수영 Lee SooYoung - 우리 둘만 아는 길 (적도의 남자 Man From The Equator OST)

I think this track is my fav so far of the three

u know that if Sunwoo is Jin's son then he is the son of her enemy in a way ....in the 5 minutes trailer they show them having a reunion in Thailand which only means they were separated I still dont know when all this is going to happen

63d0f703918fa0eccc3c3aa.jpg

5366d0160924ab18fa5fa68.jpg

aa64034f78f0f736231d12a.jpg

Guest kayana20

^

@ Kayana20

For the Korean press, they use AGB ratings as official one because TNS system doesn't work right after they changed their rating system 2 years ago.

So for the press, they have EM > K2H > RP. If we consider +/- 2% error margin, then they pretty much have the same ratings :)

Thank you sunflower and Jordi for the clarifcation. I appreciate it.all 3 were good I am going crazy waiting for previews. It's going to be another long 6 day wait.

OK I know there is someone for even a serial killer but  Soo Mi and Jang II are both NUTS.Why would any man or woman try to force themselves on someone who obviously does not share your feelings.the heart goes where it wills and nothing you or I can do to change it. My point is if you see it is not going your way after giving it your healthy all then LET IT GO!!!. Jang II no more wants Soo Mi than I want a rattlesnake in my bed. I say  to Soo Mi and Jang II for that matter .......get therapy, take your meds and get a life lol

This but meds won't help them maybe getting a life out of destroying others is what keeps them sane. Psych these 2 are crazy.

이수영 Lee SooYoung - 우리 둘만 아는 길 (적도의 남자 Man From The Equator OST)

I think this track is my fav so far of the three

u know that if Sunwoo is Jin's son then he is the son of her enemy in a way ....in the 5 minutes trailer they show them having a reunion in Thailand which only means they were separated I still dont know when all this is going to happen

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Where can I watch the trailer on the board or is that in an upcoming episode?I truly believe Ji-won loves him enough she can forgive that Jin is his dad but that will be one more reason why both will want to destroy him. I so hope she joins his revenge plot.

Guest Schneewitchen

You are speaking right from my heart. But in all K-dramas are persons who force themselves on someone who does not want them. I don't know why they stick to this pattern.

Guest dabdi

It's good to see that they were so relaxed during the shooting. :lol:

I think, the kissing scene was the very first scene between Uhm Tae Woong and Lee Bo Young in Equator Man in the shooting schedule.

15452728266788515814810.jpg

someone posted this and said she thinks it a contrast between the beautiful face of Jang II and the painting behind him which shows his true nature...humm I dont know if this was a random shot or not in my opinion Jang II is still a conflicted character so I cant dislike him also he is still kind of interesting ( he has some over the top moments ) overall at least he feels bad about the way he turned into

Guest chimei02

*quoted image*

someone posted this and said she thinks it a contrast between the beautiful face of Jang II and the painting behind him which shows his true nature...humm I dont know if this was a random shot or not in my opinion Jang II is still a conflicted character so I cant dislike him also he is still kind of interesting ( he has some over the top moments ) overall at least he feels bad about the way he turned into

i lovee this drama alot....i love the character of Jang Il..eventhough he's bad but still his charater is interesting. I keep looking for his scene instead of the main lead..hehhe...he's bad but he's hot..hahhaha..and also he can carry the 'lonely' face very well....can't wait for next episode.. :wub:

Thank you tango for the constant updates.

Didn't stream live today but I hope the episode went well!

i agree on JI being a fascinating character,but at the same time UTM just oozes such charisma on screen,can't help but to become a fan.

we have only 6 more epis to go..

Archived