[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

Guest julie2840

ep 10 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7ddm

seems like the file is corrupted, could pls pls upload again?

nomu kamshahaminda

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rintintintin

Gosh, I can't wait for this... What will Jang il do if he saw Sun woo there??? OMG! I do hope that their something between them tomorrow. :D

Guest one4yestwo4no

Hi Everyone! Quick question, any help is appreciated: I've become sick looking all over the internet trying to find out the name of the intro. score/music of The Equator Man.

DOes anyone know what it is called and where i can download it? I am obsessed with that instrumental piece - but it isnt on the OST - or atleast I don't see it.

Please help! :)

Hi Everyone! Quick question, any help is appreciated: I've become sick looking all over the internet trying to find out the name of the intro. score/music of The Equator Man.

DOes anyone know what it is called and where i can download it? I am obsessed with that instrumental piece - but it isnt on the OST - or atleast I don't see it.

Please help! :)

you cant find it cause they have not released it yet... I think they will release it in the final part of the OST when they do I will post it 4 you

KBS denied that there will an extension this is the news in korean

sketch0919.jpg

201204251335347509.jpg

sketch0920.jpg

did they have to cut her hair uggggh... I hate the stylist of this show

Guest kayana20

I came back because of the UTW effect and Lee Bo-Young. is it bad that I canot juggle all the drama's I am watching because with this one if it's like resurrection I am not going to be able to wait every week for a new episode. why cute lee-Bo young hair nooo she looks gorgeous with it long! The hair stylist should be fired. I can see Jang II has no idea who he is up against now with SunWoo who is not the guy he thinks anymore. Jiwon really loves sun woo to even be next to Jang at the party. she knows it's him but I bet she is pretending right along with him. Jang II better stop playing with Sun woo about Jiwon because he already is going to have a major downfall. I don't think he wants Sun Woo to destroy him for going after his women who clearly has no feelings for him. Love reading the recaps but will watch when I am out of drama's to watch because right now I am packed and many are so emotional and angsty for me. I need a clear head for the UTW effect.

Guest Iviih

Everyone seems to be here because of UTW effect, am I the only one here because of the  Hyuk's effect? lolwub.gifw00t.gif

I confess I watched city hunter because of him (my fav character there. Yes LMH doesn't do much for me)

And here Hyuk is killing it as JI. Weeeeeee! He is so good and sometimes he is so creepy... that I almost forget how hot he is LOL

UTW is also very good. But I love watching Hyuk's JI!

I have mixed feelings  when it comes to today's episode. I really liked the  taut  electricity that actually sizzles through the scenes between Seon Woo and Jang II.  Jang II's  guilt, sadness,self survival instincts and fear literally permeate the room like a scent   when he and Seon Woo are together. their acting  lifts this plot from the very tired and mundane to great. And every time  Jin No Sik talks or smiles at you  I feel like a deadly python has just slithered in and my senses are screaming  BEWARE!!! He is just that  lethal. Kim Young Chul can play a bad guy like no other.But the flaws for me lie with how they wrote  Soo Mi 's character, and the stupid tired  plot. Come on Soo Mi how many years are you going to chase a SOB that detests you!?!! Jang II would rather drink muddy water than to have anything to do with this nut case. And it is getting rather absurd to think any woman  in her right mind would be so focused on  a man  who obviously  holds her in so much disdain. I say get a therapist bi*ch .... if you think for one second  using those paintings to black mail or  coerce Jang II into a relationship with you will work YOU  HAVE LOST YOUR MIND  !!!(I know where you can get some Thorazine cheap) lol All this is going to bring  Soo Mi is death how can a smart girl like her not see that. And to tell you the truth that is a rather absurd tired as hell premise  for a plot line .I mean I get the fact that Soo Mi feels a mixture of hate/love but where did all this love come from? Heck they only dated once or twice and soon as Jang II heard Ji Won sing  he never looked back at Soo Mi .And  the sex they had 13 years ago  was  bitter angry and hateful. I did like how the writers expressed to the viewer how Jang II wished for Soo Mi  just to go the hell away(.through angry sex). That was a good scene. For me, the writing is stale but the actors keep pulling these tired overdone plot lines out of the toilet by  continually  breathing life into them with their acting. It still kind of irritating for me that  the writers are not even trying to  be a bit  more inventive(and I do understand there is nothing new under the sun) but at least the writers could try.Can you imagine what the actors could do with a fresh script. It would be awesome. But, all in all, I still like the drama. Kdrama is the absurd anyway(who goes forward in time 300 years for example anyway lol) So I take the silly, tired and stupid  with the intense loving and beautiful and still enjoy myself.

anyone understood what uncle Jin told Jang II to scare him that much?...also I want to know why Jiwon and Sunwoo were talking about Jang II in the preview did he reveal himself or he is still playing games with her anyway this new cool David kim sometimes gets on my nerves but that happens with every avenger anyway

Somi has the surprise of the episode although it shouldn't be a surprise cause it is written in the synopsis.. funny that I read that before and said but she did not and it turned out she did crazy as it seems..girl has the skills of a genius criminal or else how could an 18 year old act like and why act in the first place I tried to recall her scenes as a teen no one was watching her but still she was pretending ha...I have the feeling she is going to shoot someone one day I just hope it wont be Jiwon lol

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

11th episode:

Nationwide: 15,0% (+2,0%)

Seoul: 15,7% (+1,8%)

TNS Media Korea

11th episode:

Nationwide: 15,6% (+2,3%)

Seoul: 16,7% (+2,0%)

King 2Hearts - ratings AGB: 11,3% (Nationwide) / 12,9% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 11,2% (Nationwide) / 13,7% (Seoul)

Rooftop Prince - ratings AGB: 10,6% (Nationwide) / 11,4% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 11,6% (Nationwide) / 13,0% (Seoul)

Guest dabdi

This episode was awesome!!!!

So many moments of sweet gloating in the first 10 minutes. :phew:

That scene where Jang Il went after David Kim / Kim Seon Woo! Oh my dear!!!

I didn't understand a lot from the dialogue but I laughed so much when Seon Woo showed him the way how to pretend to be blind.

I'm afraid Jang Il will end up total crazy. :crazy:

bscap0356.jpg

Archived