Broadcast Network: KBS2

Release Date: March 21st, 2012

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 KST

Replaced: Wild Romance

Official Website: KBS

PD: Kim Yong Soo

Writer: Kim In Yeong

Synopsis

Jang Il, the smartest of the school, and Sun Woo, the strongest kid in Yeosu, are best friends. Influenced by Jang Il, Seon-wu starts studying and working hard towards his dream. However, all of a sudden, Sun Woo’s guardian, Kyung Pil, dies a mysterious death and Sun Woo becomes blind while investigating on the case. Soo Mi witnesses the scene that Jang Il attacks Sun Woo but remains silent on it and waits for the right moment. Ji Won, who is a volunteer reader for visually impaired people, meets Sun Woo by chance and they fall in love. Despite his strong feelings for Ji Won, however, Sun Woo breaks up with Ji-won so she can have a better life. 13 years have passed. Jang-il becomes a special prosecutor. Sun Woo becomes a young CEO of Royal Tree, an investment trust company. Ji Won works as a VIP party planner at a five-star hotel. And Soo Mi becomes a hyperrealism painter. They all have gone their separate ways. However, the fate draws them back together…

(Taken from Hancinema)

Cast

em2.jpg

Uhm Tae Woong as Kim Sun Woo

em4.jpg

Lee Jun Hyuk as Lee Jang Il

em3.jpg

Lee Bo Young as Han Ji Won

em1.jpg

Im Jung Eun as Soo Mi

Episodes

Torrent (semi-fly)

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10

Direct Downloads

Muabuonkst1 (muabuonkst)

AeZone (Archemonde)

Medium Quality (zawlinnaing)

Streaming

Tudou (otchosais): 01

Subtitles

DramaFever (English)

Chinese Subs (cococrust)

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10

Music

OST Part 1 (cococrust)

Caps/Pictures

Im Shi-wan and Lee Hyung Woo at Script Reading

The Equator Man's First Stills

Behind the Scenes: The Equator Man

[bTS] Poster Photoshoot

First Teasers

[bTS] Lee Hyun Woo & Im Shi Wan + Photoshoot

Third Teaser

Caps of the Teaser

Pictures from Official Website

More Pictures from Official Website + Fourth Teaser & Interview With Cast

Fifth Teaser

Press Conference

Five Minute Preview

Stills With Child Actors

Episode 01 Spoiler and Caps

Episode 02 Spoiler and Caps

Episode 02 Caps

News

Im Shi-wan goes from Moon/Sun to Equator Man

Lee Bo Young and Lee Joon Hyuk Joins The Equator Man

Lee Hyun Woo to Play the Child Role of Uhm Tae Woong's Character

Im Jung Eun Joins Cast

The Boys of Equator Man

Ratings

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so I will just watch for LBY sake.. I dont like the male leads at all...too boring.... have to tolerate them I guess

I dont know about the writer ... women in the sun was watchable but too ordinary...the director is good though...

Lee Bo Young ... Lee Joon Hyuk ADDED TO THE CAST

7666666.jpg

wwev.png

OMG!!! It's Lee Hyun Woo!!. I will be tuning to watch him. He became so big now. Can't wait. Is there going to be heroine in the teen days? I'm hoping they could et Nam Ji Hyun. Other actress is ok too.

btw, Uhm Tae Woong is in this is cool. Remembering his days in Resurrection . It was so good! but I don't know if the rating will be good as it will be airing the same as King 2 hearts and rooftop prince which both had young actors. Hope it will be good.

Gotta agree with you for the actors. Uhm Tae Woong is the more experiences one. I will be tuning for all of the show because I love all the actors.

But i'm sure this show will be the heaviest among the three. Just look at the scriptwriter.

I'm hoping Pandrama will faster the promotion of this drama because I also wanted to know who is gonna be the leading lady not just rumours but a real deal. Just confirm it please. I know Pandrama are busy with their other drama wich is The moon embraces sun. but i hope they could focus on this too. There are too small news for this drama.

where is the promotion .. seems KBS think it wont be able to compete anyway so they dont want to bother. seriously we only have 3 weeks for premier and there is no info whatsoever ...I only know that the kids will have about 4 episodes and then we will see the adults.. that LJH will be a famous Prosecutor and in order to get higher will bteray his buddy and that they will both be in love with LBY

as far as I am concerned acting comes first I want to watch good acting and for me.. good sincere acting can save moderate writing but bad acting can not save the best scripts

I think the kdrama scene is unfair cause the really talented ones are over shadowed by ppl who get the best ratings and those with the biggest fanbase.. like in this case Uhm Tae-woong is the best actor of the three without a doubt yet believe or not .. when I read the comments about him most of them are negative regarding his presence in 1n2d!!! while the other two loads of praise and I dont know for what..

and I really dont think there is a young version of the female lead... I think they will meet as adults.. so the young version story is just the relationship between the two boys I guess

first stills

77777777.png

^exactly... there's still no news regarding who the 1st female lead is???

I'm crossing my fingers on PSY whom I adored dearly in Coffee House!!!

ps: though i read in 1 chinese forum tat psy is likely to be e 2nd female lead....

first teasers

eqmt1.jpg

EM 1 teaser

EM teaser 2

EDIT

WTH dramabeans says LBY is the second lead how can this be!!! she was never second lead before and who is that other actress anyway how can the main lead be less know than the second is there anyone who can read korean tell us what is going on... then her management simply suck to make her take this

I don't know but by looking from the photoshoot it looks like LeeBoyoung is coupled with Uhm Force. Maybe because news about her character are not many that's why DB thought she is the second lead. They should released the poster fast maybe we can sense who the real lead actress.

Lim Jeong-Eun is relatively new for me actually. Have'nt watch Joseon X Files. I heard her acting is charismatic and I heard she's the villain in here. I think her character will be coupled with Uhm Force then leave him for Lee Jinhyuk. That's when Uhm Force find Lee Boyoung.

And I'm thankful Park Siyeon is not doing this because I think playing a villain character is quite hard for her because I only liked her when she's playing in Coffee House but not throughly. Her other characters in other drama are bland I think.

Besides I think this story is more focused on the two men rather then the girls. Even the story is Equator MEN.

Either way we are only going to wait for the drama to premier so we can see who is who then.

Archived