6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Guest Wingedbunny

The forums are so dead right now, it is sort of sad. I used to love the way the artists threads would move really fast but now a lot of regular users seem to have left the forums to go to tumblr or twitter! Maybe they will come back after a while but for now the forums are just some waste land. I do hope there will be less useless trolling but since i don't actually stray outside of artists threads i don't know how bad it actually was.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimkimbumlove123

I thought this thread was closed lol i left 6theory now it's gone to mini cooper and i made the DB5K thread at least my babies got it over 160 pages... ;_____;

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PsychedelicAir

- - - RE-F*CKIN-VIVE - - -

You know how Johnny said that the old 6theory was going to be in read-only format - well, the Artist Section

98% of the time that didn't work

... and was the case for weeks,

and even though we had been complaining for weeks, many [including myself] were experiencing problems

Today, the old site transfers you to the new one

That's right Ladies and Gents - Johnny strikes again

The old 6theory is now gone

Guest kimkimbumlove123

- - - RE-F*CKIN-VIVE - - -

You know how Johnny said that the old 6theory was going to be in read-only format - well, the Artist Section

98% of the time that didn't work

... and was the case for weeks,

and even though we had been complaining for weeks, many [including myself] were experiencing problems

Today, the old site transfers you to the new one

That's right Ladies and Gents - Johnny strikes again

The old 6theory is now gone

HE IS A DAMN TROLL HIMSELF...

Guest PsychedelicAir

SOLUTION: http://hallyu8.com/

Now anyone who dares to mention this on the 6theory forum, gets the ban lol

It's as i they are trying to make all the users stay when at the same time they're trying to suffocate them

You would have thought technical improvements would have happened since the transfer... but no

How can there be when even the Creator has abandoned the forum himself [hasn't been on for 6 weeks]

I'm just so pleased right now

Guest Naked-Fanatic

SOLUTION: http://hallyu8.com/

Now anyone who dares to mention this on the 6theory forum, gets the ban lol

It's as i they are trying to make all the users stay when at the same time they're trying to suffocate them

You would have thought technical improvements would have happened since the transfer... but no

How can there be when even the Creator has abandoned the forum himself [hasn't been on for 6 weeks]

I'm just so pleased right now

That forum is very similar to this one. It even has a lot of the same thread titles as Soompi does!

Guest CandyGirl89

That forum is very similar to this one. It even has a lot of the same thread titles as Soompi does!

The rules are different. Uses the same IP Board format but an updated version.

Guest babyxDoll

old 6Theory and Soompi used to be two of the biggest forum for general kpop talk, with both having an average of 2,000 users online.

Since the new 6theory forum, it has become dead lol =P <- I'm a mere lurker

The situation at new 6theory is pretty chaotic atm.. pretty much a civil war lol.. hallyu8 had became a forbidden name lol

hallyu8 was created by old 6theory forum members and since its creation, it pretty much destroyed a majority of the remaining of the new 6theory members...

even then, a large component of the old 6theory has already been lost.. right now hallyu8 has 200-300 members online average compare to the 2000, it's only 1/10 of the former self. Even then there is question if hallyu8 can handle the increasing capacity

Archived