6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PsychedelicAir

I used to post in the BoA thread but had an almost permanent residence in the EXO thread [R.I.P to it and all the great things]

username deleted

:P

Guest PsychedelicAir

o: On the new 6theory, I made the BoA thread. If you join 6theory again, you can post again. 

http://www.6theory.c...C%95%84-thread/

I go on both websites, so I switch off from time to time.

You did a nice job with it! I'll see you there.

Regularly? It'll take time getting used to

I miss kpopMonkey and his eloquent posts

Guest -Milestone-

So you're coming to 6theory for my BoA thread? If so, yay! The new 6theory took some time for me to get used to, but now I use it like a pro xD Anyways, yeah, when you post, they dont have the templates for images, videos, etc, but those are going to be put in soon. And the colors are going to be changed soon as well.

Guest PsychedelicAir

So you're coming to 6theory for my BoA thread? If so, yay! The new 6theory took some time for me to get used to, but now I use it like a pro xD Anyways, yeah, when you post, they dont have the templates for images, videos, etc, but those are going to be put in soon. And the colors are going to be changed soon as well.

Not quite :sweatingbullets:

I'm just sticking to the Artist Section while Johnny & Co do what they feel like they want to

... but when I am there - I'm there for a short while and head off. It's all so foreign to me and I miss certain people.

Do me a favour and delete my username in your post before I get the ban - others have been getting it for speaking against the madness... I wouldn't even score out the chances of this forum being monitored

Guest -Milestone-

Can you at least check back to my BoA thread? The thread keeps getting forgotten about, so let's make it alive. And I didnt use your name it my post, :P, I said "Great to see you here" unless I am mistaken, give me a link to where your name is if I seemed to miss it.

LOL yes he is and they come back and post a "Why was i banned thread?" and "6theory sucks now, let's all leave!" then they get banned again xD

Like he's closing even threads that was pinned in the old 6theory.. and threads that don't mean any harm o_O

He's being a jerk about it though, he keeps making it feel like all of us are just troublemakers and that the forum is useless and that he's doing us a favour by keeping it opened. Someone said he's become like a dictator and he's all "what's wrong with that" ._.

Ahhh I see...

That's it! He's on menopause phase, guys, stay away from him!

Guest watchingsurvivor

6theory is not immortal.

The Darkest Power has triumphed.

Only a few wander the desolate terrains of the forum now, like buzzards.

Scavangers.

The nomads have branched out, seeking salvation in other realms.

Brothers and sisters, let us settle and make a new civilization.

Guest monkeyinabarrel

wait so confused. wht's going on?

*quoted image*

ok the story: Johnny noh (all kpop/Tokyo hive/6 theory CEO) got fed up with the amount of trolls and inappropriate behavior on the forums so he shut it down temporarily (6 theory forums, I would say the most active kpop forum at the time)

A few days later he reopened it but announced that very soon 6 theory forums would move on a different forum board platform and all the info on the forums would be archived and be read only for the next 3-6 months. I heard it did go up but I never saw it because nobody can access it except mods/admins now. Anyway the new forums are up. It does look sleeker (though the first week or so it was ugly). The mods have limited power (not sure how limited it is now) and it has become way stricter now there.

They've lost a lot of users (a lot of people liked the trolling there). Some fans have moved to a completely different forum (Big bang thread there is dead but the VIPs are on a different forum and have managed to get big bangs general thread over 100.pages in a matter of a couple of weeks)

There's a lot of lacking features in the forum also. BB code buttons (size, bold etc) they have to manually put it in them selves. No post count, join date, member titles and etc...

Basically Johnny noh took away the fundamental thing that made 6 theory 6 theory and what attracted many people to join and post away to their hearts content.

LittlePinky82, you used to be SouthernBelle82 here on Soompi, right? The one that clinched the Soompi record of special reputation points (still unbeatable and forever unbeatable)... It's a very famous achievement... You got very popular because of that and you've got yourself some fans looking up to you (such as Samud)... So how come you got back here? You seem more soft than the old days though... I can imagine being hell for you in 6theory...

Some people are starting to miss the old side of you over here because it lacks of intense debates ever since you got banned... People like kissez as far as I remember...

Welcome back.

Let's try to keep the "other" 6theory alive. I'd love it here at soompi but it's so hard to move from one community to another. If Johnny Noh is not making any major changes I'm never going back there. 

I'm checking from time to time but I'm hating the lack of BB codes - Lazzzzzzzy. 

Archived