6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Guest funnybear1

(Psttt) Not a new fan of Infinite here, but I love how you post .gifs of L all over the place (& he is not even my favorite).

tumblr_lyv9vjFios1r1f2g4o3_250.gif

I'm MotherTeresa/pinkberrysica

tumblr_lyzh8zBdVy1r4fnj8o1_r1_500.gif

Why is that dude stage named L?

It's like L Lawliet wannabe... Even the Death Note's L Lawliet is a wannabe, because the real one is a KFC dude:

0_2775.jpg

You can find the source of the news related to the real L Lawliet here:

http://www.kwwl.com/....asp?s=10888033

tumblr_lymrb8CpIa1qzh5sno3_r1_250.gif

whys your stage name NPB-XK?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookiesaur

I have given up on 6theory 30 mins ago, after johnny's post on rules, disrespect and such. It seems like it's never going to stop. Trolls are anywhere, they're inevitable.

they're still not done with the new site so I have to put up typing codes and having problems with gifs images and links. They should have at least opened the old site until they have finished the new one.

I'm beginning to like soompi. It's getting interesting and plus I like the + reputation, without the -. Kudos to that.

@funnybear1: You're SWAG, aren't you? Lol. i see L will be invading soompi as well.

Guest PsychedelicAir

^ :lol:

I think you're confused.

Soompi would be site embracing you, that you are complaining about.

Not 6theory.

Not confused - seems like you were

He's closing random threads and banning so many people now..

Wow you guys are making him sweat! :w00t: Are those banned people getting back with proxies?

Such an herculean idea to take on all of those people (and threads)! By himself?

Ah well, I hope he loves his job... and may people love him back... unless he went all jerk about it...

Guest brazilianangel

Wow you guys are making him sweat!  :w00t: Are those banned people getting back with proxies?

Such an herculean idea to take on all of those people (and threads)! By himself?

Ah well, I hope he loves his job... and may people love him back... unless he went all jerk about it...

LOL yes he is and they come back and post a "Why was i banned thread?" and "6theory sucks now, let's all leave!" then they get banned again xD

Like he's closing even threads that was pinned in the old 6theory.. and threads that don't mean any harm o_O

He's being a jerk about it though, he keeps making it feel like all of us are just troublemakers and that the forum is useless and that he's doing us a favour by keeping it opened. Someone said he's become like a dictator and he's all "what's wrong with that" ._.

Guest chuxdaeun93

Maybe the US government's piracy crackdown has inspired your dear leader.

LOLs

well...I got banned and I didn't even do anything smh it's whatever...there's nothing to do anyways since he banned my home, The HappySunshine Thread of Rational Discourse(?) of KEntertainment aka The Fanturd. </3

edit: I wonder if he IP banned me...Imma just make a new account and ask why I was banned :D hehe <3

oh and to everyone here from 6theory HIIII~ <333

edit2:....he IP banned me...I didn't even do anything <_<

LOL yes he is and they come back and post a "Why was i banned thread?" and "6theory sucks now, let's all leave!" then they get banned again xD

Like he's closing even threads that was pinned in the old 6theory.. and threads that don't mean any harm o_O

He's being a jerk about it though, he keeps making it feel like all of us are just troublemakers and that the forum is useless and that he's doing us a favour by keeping it opened. Someone said he's become like a dictator and he's all "what's wrong with that" ._.

Maybe some hackers got past the security and took over?

Archived