6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Guest Indigo3

we wanted to downgrade the forums actually.. i think we did a good job

:lol:

Instead of spazzing out like some people, I'll stick around a little longer to see how things turn out before I make a final decision about leaving 6theory.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DongShin

Johnny gave everyone what they wanted.

Did you read his "6theory is shutting down thread"?

People begged for stricter rules. Begged for reputation removal. 

Complained about cliqueness. Complained about hierarchy and perceived seniority. Complained about "bashing". 

Whined about who would be first to create new official artist topics.

You all got what you wanted. A strict, dead, sterile, place. Looks like mods are going to create the official topics so there's no need to argue and whine. Reputation is gone. Member titles are gone. Post count is gone. Join date is gone. Nothing to differentiate between older users and newer users so no seniority. No cliquey family titles. Nothing to indicate that people liked your opinion or didn't like it, so, nobody is bothering to read what your posting, odds are.

And now you are here, complaining abut a site that has actually embraced you. If i were that Soompi mod, I would have closed this and said "if you don't like it gtfo". But that might just be the 6theory in me.

Guest CandyGirl89

Johnny gave everyone what they wanted.

Did you read his "6theory is shutting down thread"?

People begged for stricter rules. Begged for reputation removal. 

Complained about cliqueness. Complained about hierarchy and perceived seniority. Complained about "bashing". 

Whined about who would be first to create new official artist topics.

You all got what you wanted. A strict, dead, sterile, place. Looks like mods are going to create the official topics so there's no need to argue and whine. Reputation is gone. Member titles are gone. Post count is gone. Join date is gone. Nothing to differentiate between older users and newer users so no seniority. No cliquey family titles. Nothing to indicate that people liked your opinion or didn't like it, so, nobody is bothering to read what your posting, odds are.

And now you are here, complaining abut a site that has actually embraced you. If i were that Soompi mod, I would have closed this and said "if you don't like it gtfo". But that might just be the 6theory in me.

So i am not allowed to say this forum is boring? I should be able to say this forum is boring just like the new 6theory is boring. If everyone would follow i would make a new forum for all of us. One that has most great points of the old 6theory.

I'm glad abusive mods like that disappeared from here. Dictatorship style... Yes that is the 6theory in you I guess. (If that's how it is in the jungle out there)

I was a kid just like you guys and I had tons of warnings but I survived through it. I feel naked now because the admin took out all of my warnings and I don't feel like an internet thug anymore... It's like taking out all the badazz tattoos off a hardcore biker... This is how I became a normal grandpa now...

If there's any problem, I will be the Maury Povich from the Maury show in here but I doubt kids of these days even know who the hell he is...

Guest DongShin

@NPB-XK

That's not dictatorship. For a mod to enter a thread that serves no purpose other than to: (1) repeatedly say "oh Soompi sucks" (2) attack a moderator who comes on to welcome you/ bid you adieu (3) request special treatment.....................................................................And say to everyone  "roll out then mofos"?

It's called, crash-acclimating a bunch of users with an entitlement complex and letting them know this site is not 6theory and they can either enjoy Soompi or leave. That nobody is forcing them to stay if they don't like it.

I'm embarrassed by majority of 6theory user comments in here. Like a parent who taught their kid zero manners and watches in horror as they walk into someone else's home and prop their feet and muddy sneakers on someone else's coffee table. 

6theory was lax yes, but not in the way you seem to be. You are a Soompi member, defending people dumping on your forum. Good luck with the 6theory kids if they do indeed choose to migrate here. They will eat you all alive if you are this beatnik and you won't know what hit you. I'm not saying pull out a ban hammer. I'm saying, have some respect for your forum, have some conviction and let them know early.

Guest badab1ng

oh my god... bull (mini cooper) t?

we aren't allowed to curse here....

oh my god. I don't know what to feel at the moment.

oh my god, I came out of my mama cussing like a sailor.

I feel the need to drop the f-bomb a couple of times but I'm controlling myself. I also feel like replying to this DongShin person right now but it would get very ugly.

I could do it in a civil way but I don't want to. And that might just be the 6theory in me. :phew:

Guest DongShin

^ Since the majority of intelligent 6theory members was limited mostly to The Turd, and there's no way you are a Turder. 

I'm going to bet you couldn't rebut me, civilly or otherwise.

Guest xBommiex

6theory is totally sucky, so I came here. 

This forum is a little hard to navigate but if there's other 6theory members moving here til the forums HOPEFULLY get better then that's okay. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest xBommiex

I predict there will be a large influx of 6theory members on Soompi soon.

The new forum is just plain awful. YUCK

Agreed. I can't deal with it. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest xBommiex

I feel the need to drop the f-bomb a couple of times but I'm controlling myself. I also feel like replying to this DongShin person right now but it would get very ugly.

I could do it in a civil way but I don't want to. And that might just be the 6theory in me. :phew:

You'll make me tear up. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Have a MASSIVE +1 wink.gif

Guest nana544

I been to 6thoery once and people there were so rude, especially towards the Soompi Uzzlhang contest (Whatever you spell that). Here on Soompi, some people here give really good advice and some are mature. Also, the Mods here are pretty cool.

Guest xBommiex

It's actually not that bad. The artist sections are up!!!

But it's hard to navigate.

The only issue I have with Soompi is the 2NE1 thread moves a little slowly. Let's speed it up a bit and have some fun Black Jacks! wub.gif

Archived