[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

200523/24 KYOONG VLIVE 

(Ending Ment) Baekhyun: My album, is going to be released! I'm really looking forward to it too! I wish to fill our Eris' playlists with my voice and my songs, and spend this Summer together blissfully! 

EYt1P3wVcAARPLG?format=jpg&name=medium
EYt1P4SUcAEQGj4?format=jpg&name=medium
EYt1P4UU0AEJ621?format=jpg&name=medium

Q. Around 10 months since your 1st mini album. Thoughts on comeback?

Baekhyun: As much as I'm extremely nervous to make a comeback with a solo album after a long while, I'm excited and happy at the thought of fans who've waited for my album!

Q. Please introduce 'Delight' 

Baekhyun: By definition, Delight means Joy, through this album, I wish to bring joy to many people. (Smiles) And also, as I carry the superpower of Light in EXO, I wished to include 'Light' in the album title! (...)

Q. What was the reaction of the EXO members upon hearing 'Candy'?

Baekhyun: The members all said the song was really good and cheered me on a lot! Suho Hyung and Chanyeollie even personally came down to the MV filming set and gave me great strength. (Smiles)

EY1fLkYUEAAjGAV?format=jpg&name=medium
EY1g14SVAAEEh57?format=jpg&name=medium

Q. What kind of song is the title track 'Candy'? A particular point to appreciate? 

Baekhyun: Candy is a trendy R&B song and the lyrics comparea my variety of charms and sides to candies of different flavours! (...) 

Q. Baekhyun's recent Delight?

Baekhyun: Apples! (Smiles) These days, I've been eating apples for my 1st meal everyday. I think I haven't really thought of my health till now so I'm leading this lifestyle to take care of my health and raise my immunity!

Q. A goal you'd like to achieve with this album? 

Baekhyun: Through this album, I hope to make my position as a soloist more solid and stay in everyone's minds for a long time. And also, it'd be great if one can feel healed listening to my voice. 

EXO’s Baekhyun Breaks Record Of Highest 1st Week Sales For Solo Artist With “Delight”

EXO’s Baekhyun has broken an impressive record with his upcoming album!

On May 25 as of 5:20 p.m. KST, “Delight” sold 600,908 albums according to Hanteo Chart, breaking Kang Daniel’s record for most albums sold in the first week in less than a day.

Baekhyun’s previous album “City Lights” sold 380,769 albums in the first week.

“Delight” is set to be released online on May 25 at 6 p.m. KST along with the music video for the title track “Candy.” It was also revealed earlier in the day that Baekhyun broke his personal record for stock pre-orders with “Delight.”

Congratulations to Baekhyun on the amazing achievement! Stay tuned for his comeback!

EXO’s Baekhyun Tops Realtime Charts With Solo Comeback “Candy”

EXO’s Baekhyun’s solo comeback has swept many of the major realtime charts in South Korea!

On May 25 at 6 p.m. KST, Baekhyun released the title track “Candy” and the mini album “Delight.” As of May 26 at 1 a.m. KST, “Candy” has reached No. 1 on the realtime charts of Melon, Genie, Bugs, and Soribada. It also ranked No. 22 on FLO’s realtime chart.

exo-baekhyun.jpg

Baekhyun took to Instagram to thank fans for the accomplishment. He wrote, “I’m so grateful… Aeris [nickname for EXO-L], be happy.”

Congratulations to Baekhyun!