[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

morning to you sis @dhebbie2t ,,,sorry you are having so much trouble with your pc. I know how hard that is,I wouldn't want to be without mine. Thanks sis for posting the link...D.O. looks so handsome in that picture. That expensive watch he is wearing is so pretty! He sure works hard so he deserves to treat himself to the best money can buy. I know I would! ;;)

Guest dhebbie2t

I already saw sis @HildaP hello sis.........I miss you soooo much....

Sis @luehoney thanks for all of these updates and pictures.......thanks for taking care of this thread while I am away

saranghae sisters :x  :x

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

morning to you sis @dhebbie2t ,,,sorry you are having so much trouble with your pc. I know how hard that is,I wouldn't want to be without mine. Thanks sis for posting the link...D.O. looks so handsome in that picture. That expensive watch he is wearing is so pretty! He sure works hard so he deserves to treat himself to the best money can buy. I know I would! ;;)

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

morning to all my dear sisters. Well sis @luehoney, I guess my Xiumin got tired of Luhan fallowing him everywhere and trying to kiss him in the neck! Or maybe they are playing,who knows...they might be kissing each other...hahahaha :((  sometimes I get so jelous of their relationship.They care so much for each other.

Sis luehoney, mi heart is heavy also while reading that post of the fan crying...I feel the same of my beloved Xiumin and even my sweet Chanyeol and Tao. I love them so much. But,that is life. We love them from a big distance,we support them and we will be faithful to them. And yes,our feelings for them are real,but like it said in your post...we can't compete with her...so lucky her who you choose...I need to be strong. How true.

And little sis you have been busy today!!!! Wonderful photos and videos.

^:)^

Guest HildaP

tumblr_mgp6s5yxOu1rsrnx1o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mgp6s5yxOu1rsrnx1o2_r1_250.giftumblr_mgp6s5yxOu1rsrnx1o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n8g6wakF6C1rc4huno1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g6lmBBNy1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8enkg6i0T1s55lfeo2_500.pngSMILE!!!

I LOVE YOU WU YI FAN!!!

th?id=HN.608001978726287384&pid=15.1&P=0

tumblr_mukn40jh6Y1sq2q4wo1_500.jpg

OOOOOHHHH MY HEART!!!!!

tumblr_n5y0sgJSu51r8t99eo1_500.png

tumblr_n8g7scM5BE1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

... /in-my-dream-you-are-mine-but-in-my-life-you-are-a-dream-love-quote

tumblr_n7icaxSSPN1qh1cveo1_500.png

:-*

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: I don't know if this is true... but I'll just share it here...
since a member of EXO-M left the groups balance is in a mess right now.. so for future promotions with the sub-units SM will let a member of EXO-K be a "Dual" member for EXO-M.. like for example He'll still be in the K sub unit but will also be in the M sub unit. (kinda like what Sehun is doing.. during the EXO Overdose OT11 perfs)

i think this is the best solution for now since k-fans are not yet welcoming a replacement idea.
but if this will be the case who will be the member to be K-M member? 

So what do you guys think about this? Do you think it's a good idea?? 
As for me, I would prefer this or EXO M stays as 5 members rather than them finding a new member to join the group. 
In fact, I would like it more if its just the five of them in M... if they do this, The "dual" member will be exhausted.  But that's just me. What about you guys?

Guest HildaP

sis @dhebbie2t   I LOVE YOU TOO :D  I just had to laugh when you said "But I guess for me it breaks a billion pieces, because I can't see the picture huhuhu" Its a fan who is crying because she knows her bias loves this girl and that she(us) cannot compete with her. And she says how lucky is the girl he will choose.Sad,sad :((

Guest HildaP

sis @luehoney   I also don't agree on one of our EXO-K guys to put double duty. They shpuld leave the M group as it is,for now,and maybe during the rest of the year train a pretty flower boy to unite with them next year. By then we the fans wouldn't care as much as we do now. X_X

I found in tumbler beautiful photos of our Tao baby!

tumblr_n8g9u56hK11qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g9lb1gEM1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g9ga9mCS1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g9didzLd1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g988WvJ81qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g96heZ8x1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g8n2OVMP1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8g8d4UPyg1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n817woAshx1rfzr7uo1_500.png

:-* :-* :-* :-* =((

Guest HildaP

and of course,can't forget my happy virus...look at this face!

tumblr_n7rs65hmMq1r9pu2io1_500.jpg

tumblr_mij6aulIdz1rltonvo1_500.png

tumblr_n7nqeeYZqN1sgyexeo2_250.gif.....tumblr_n8cx8lNj7I1spwfcso1_250.gif

tumblr_n7sku1CY5k1rtjc1po1_500.jpgtumblr_n7w5gznJn11rtjc1po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6mj5xnHQI1sqy4rjo1_500.png

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: Hi sisters!!! :-h

Anyone missed me...I gues no one even noticed I'm missing :(

Just kdding...I was off a couple of days but now I'm back :)

Everyone wrote tons of posts...I need to read all of them first and then comment...BTW HAppy Camp was amazing!!!

Loved every second of it!!!! :x :x :x

Guest HildaP

and I will leave with this photo of my sweet devilish Minseok.

tumblr_n1juomHBiF1qfxd0ko1_500.png

th?id=HN.607993285706450511&pid=15.1&P=0

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

Hi sis @malamolly  nice to see you again sis. When you mention Chanyeols sandals,and you say all is controlled...do you mean Chanyeol has to wear whatever shoes they give him? LOL ...how about all the expensive clothes,bag,purses,jewelry and very expensive things they wear, do they have to give it all back when they are through filming or taking photos? I was wondering if they get to keep all this expensive things they are promoting.

what fancams sis? From baekhyun dancing in the rain? I haven't seen any of them.'

This is such a beautiful photo of D.O.

Guest dhebbie2t

Let's congratulate our BAEKHYUN for I guess first day of Singin In The Rain musical last night.

CONGRATULATIONS BAEKHYUNIE!!!!  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P

I saw some pics in twitter and did I saw it right, there were rain? Well yeah since the title is Singin In The Rain, of course I guess it has to have rain. Am I right? How they were able to put that rain, how?

Guest luehoney

I posted some pictures of Baek before... the one when he was leaving after his musical, and that he was smiling and all... well, that was from yesterday okay. Sorry for the mistakes.. THIS was taken today :)
BsHIM6LCMAAANjc.jpg
BsHCxvrCUAA7Lt6.jpg
BsHAsMVCcAAnNR-.jpg

Still looked happy.. I'm glad :)

BTW!!! Tao updated his instagram.. FULL ENGLISH!!! Tao, I really appreciate your efforts to connect with us, international fans. Thank you.
There're just too many rumors about you lately.. I hope you will stay strong.. Be strong, baby panda. we are all here for you :)
BsHHVcPCIAEIOZw.jpg 
Before this, I always see the English translations of their updates, but today, it's the opposite.. The chinese and Korean translations of Tao's updates is all over my Twitter TL now. LOL..

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: Morning to all! Thanks sis @luehoney for posting the photos. So my Chanyeol is wearing gold sandals,he is so special! I haven't seen Happy Camp yet,waiting until later tonight to watch it. Our Baek looks so happy...Im so happy for him...fighting sweet Baek!!!! We love you!!!!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

tumblr_n8enkg6i0T1s55lfeo2_500.pngSMILE!!!

I LOVE YOU WU YI FAN!!!

OOOOOHHHH MY HEART!!!!!

tumblr_n5y0sgJSu51r8t99eo1_500.png

tumblr_n7icaxSSPN1qh1cveo1_500.png

:-*

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: I posted some pictures of Baek before... the one when he was leaving after his musical, and that he was smiling and all... well, that was from yesterday okay. Sorry for the mistakes.. THIS was taken today :)
BsHIM6LCMAAANjc.jpg

Still looked happy.. I'm glad :)

BTW!!! Tao updated his instagram.. FULL ENGLISH!!! Tao, I really appreciate your efforts to connect with us, international fans. Thank you.
There're just too many rumors about you lately.. I hope you will stay strong.. Be strong, baby panda. we are all here for you :)
BsHHVcPCIAEIOZw.jpg 
Before this, I always see the English translations of their updates, but today, it's the opposite.. The chinese and Korean translations of Tao's updates is all over my Twitter TL now. LOL..