[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Hush down chinggus ;-).Regarding Baekhyun's visit in Roommate my assumption is, maybe it will be shown 2 weeks from now since it was filmed last June 18th. The timeline is a little messy with Roommate. Please bear for a little more time, fighting! ;-)

In the meantime for Chanyeol's bias, you may enjoy his funny and great presence in Roommate. He is doing well in the show and interacting well with everyone. I hope I can post here some of his videos, but unfortunately, I do not have the "know how's" mianhe ;-)

Guest hajiwonsarang

chibiottoman

said: EXO's my favorite band after Bigbang, but things don't seem going well with them, recently. I don't know what's going on in this industry..

Guest dhebbie2t

Did you already watch the HAPPY CAMP guysIt's been fully subbed alreadyExo Fans are really fast when it comes to subbingchukahe

Guest dhebbie2t

140706 Tao Instagram update - bye bye I'm going inside kekekekekekeke I'm jumping, don't stop me

Br3ZBWbCcAE-gk7.jpg

Thank you @dhebbit2t for the pictures, and @luehoney for the video!!! I watched happy camp this morning and really enjoyed it. The hosts are really friendly and good to our boys!! 
I was preparing to watch Roommates right now until I read here that Baek will not be on today's episode. Now I don't want to watch it lol. Seriously, what's taking them so long!? 

Guest luehoney

LOL.. @cupdaddy, like I said before.. for now, we can only kaaebsong and keep on kkaebsong-ing while waiting.
God, waiting is such a torture sometimes! 
I can't wait to watch Tao in LOTJ... I want to see the poor boy screams for his life in the jungle.. LOL.. OMG I'm so sorry Tao.. but I'm laughing so hard just by imagining it!