[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

sis... I did not tried to look any examples and excuses especially for Kris, because it hurts everytime I see him happy with his brothers..., they were and are young boys living under the same roof and there are discussions and a lot of mocking among them, it is normal.... I just said even when I watched it for the first time 6 month ago I felt really bad for Kris sometimes.... I don't want to be misunderstood...:D

as I mentioned it earlier..., I started to watch it again for the Sehun focus only, but I could not oversee those things with Kris....

@dhebbie2t...the game was hilarious..., even now I laugh when I remember it LOL

KoreanA said: sis... I did not tried to look any examples and excuses especially for Kris..., they were and are young boys living under the same roof and there are discussions and a lot of mocking among them, it is normal.... I just said even when I watched it for the first time 6 month ago I felt really bad for Kris sometimes.... I don't want to be misunderstood...:D

as I mentioned it earlier..., I started to watch it again for the Sehun focus only, but I could not oversee those things with Kris....

Guest KoreanA

malamolly said: KoreanA said: sis... I did not tried to look any examples and excuses especially for Kris..., they were and are young boys living under the same roof and there are discussions and a lot of mocking among them, it is normal.... I just said even when I watched it for the first time 6 month ago I felt really bad for Kris sometimes.... I don't want to be misunderstood...:D

Guest dhebbie2t

malamolly said: KoreanA said:for example Kris...., I always felt him a little more serious than the others...that he doesn't fit, not in the meaning that he doesn't belong there, but he always got a little misunderstood by the others...I felt really bad for him when they were in the training room and had to stop talking for the mission...., if you remember they started the game (that I didn't understood as well LOL) Tao an him were completley lost and wondering why they were beaten all the time..noone even tried to explain the game to them, then he exploded and spoke.... this is just one example...., there were a lot....:D

Guest dhebbie2t

malamolly said: dhebbie2t said: @KoreanA I laughed hard on that game... I didn't understand the game as well.. What I only understand is, I guess if you will make a sound you will get beaten, I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Luhan as well though is kinda puzzled with the game, he asked XiuMin and of course XiuMin is trying to explain without a word..what the...

Guest KoreanA

dhebbie2t said: malamolly said: dhebbie2t said: @KoreanA I laughed hard on that game... I didn't understand the game as well.. What I only understand is, I guess if you will make a sound you will get beaten, I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Luhan as well though is kinda puzzled with the game, he asked XiuMin and of course XiuMin is trying to explain without a word..what the...

@KoreanA : *hug back*

tumblr_m4r0bnAwQK1rqntxp.gif

@dhebbie2t : I don't know the details !! Don't know if sisters from other countries know the game better than me.
I guess the first 0 is chosen by all the players at the beginning (we can see Kris and Tao doing rock-paper-scissors to start a new game, if I remember well). Then the 2nd 0 is chosen by the first 0.... etc.
Do you get it ? Sorry for the lame explanation !!! Maybe Xiumin is clearer than me ;)

Guest dhebbie2t

@KoreanA is it Chen who hit Kai so hard? D.O. comforted him though.. waaaaaah. KaiSoo moment. LOL..

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: malamolly said: dhebbie2t said: @KoreanA I laughed hard on that game... I didn't understand the game as well.. What I only understand is, I guess if you will make a sound you will get beaten, I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Luhan as well though is kinda puzzled with the game, he asked XiuMin and of course XiuMin is trying to explain without a word..what the...

Guest dhebbie2t

malamolly said: @KoreanA : *hug back*

@dhebbie2t : I don't know the details !! Don't know if sisters from other countries know the game better than me.
I guess the first 0 is chosen by all the players at the beginning (we can see Kris and Tao doing rock-paper-scissors to start a new game, if I remember well). Then the 2nd 0 is chosen by the first 0.... etc.
Do you get it ? Sorry for the lame explanation !!! Maybe Xiumin is clearer than me ;)

Guest KoreanA

dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: dhebbie2t said: malamolly said: dhebbie2t said: @KoreanA I laughed hard on that game... I didn't understand the game as well.. What I only understand is, I guess if you will make a sound you will get beaten, I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Luhan as well though is kinda puzzled with the game, he asked XiuMin and of course XiuMin is trying to explain without a word..what the...

007 game is really hard to understand.. i watch reply 1994, there's scene they play this game so i understand a bit.
1st person need to 'draw' a box, as starting of the game. and point to 2nd person. 2nd person who is pointed is count as 0,2nd person can either point at him self or other person. (oh my.. sorry because of my limited of engrish) next 'point' is 0, and  7, and lastly is 'bbang' the person on the right and left of  person who get the 'bbang', have to put up their hands. 

lets imagine. 
i start the game and draw a box, then i point at @malamolly (0), then she point at herself once (0), then she point at @KoreanA (7), and KoreanA ended the game by point at @dhebbie2t (bbang), who ever seat beside dhebbie2t have to put up your hands. :)

Guest KoreanA

yoyo_icecube said: 007 game is really hard to understand.. i watch reply 1994, there's scene they play this game so i understand a bit.
1st person need to 'draw' a box, as starting of the game. and point to 2nd person. 2nd person who is pointed is count as 0,2nd person can either point at him self or other person. (oh my.. sorry because of my limited of engrish) next 'point' is 0, and  7, and lastly is 'bbang' the person on the right and left of  person who get the 'bbang', have to put up their hands. 

lets imagine. 
i start the game and draw a box, then i point at @malamolly (0), then she point at herself once (0), then she point at @KoreanA (7), and KoreanA ended the game by point at @dhebbie2t (bbang), who ever seat beside dhebbie2t have to put up your hands. :)

Guest dhebbie2t

yoyo_icecube said: 007 game is really hard to understand.. i watch reply 1994, there's scene they play this game so i understand a bit.

lets imagine. 

Guest KoreanA

@dhebbie2t Everytime when I see your avatar I melt :D....I just cant handle D.O.'s eyes.... they hypnotize me right away :)

How can a person be so cute without even trying  :D

I think the one who fails at pointing or in raising their hands...., it looks that you have a lot of chance to be beaten with this game LOL

dhebbie2t said:

lets imagine. 

Guest KoreanA

Sehun and Beak at 39:36 LOL

and after Baek working some push-up's LOL

They are just too adorable...it seems that it is the hardest for Baek and Sehun to mantain to be quiet LOL