[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

a kind reminder to all members, especially new members... please read the forum rules :) and post more than 20 words to avoid spam. thank you.

soompi rules here
me too.. commit several 'crime'... but trying the best to not do that again. don't want to make mod give warning or closing this thread. lets follow the rules for now one :)

Guest KoreanA

Hi girls!!

I started again with EXO's Showtime for the third time..., and I see a lot of things different than when I saw it first two times...I won't say anything but some things are clearer now...

But one thing is sure....If it is possible to love them more I do....Again I cried with them when they were watching that movie....:( It moves me the same no matter how many times I watch it :(

@cupdaddy welcome to the thread...i know right...hard to choose...you just literally met EXO last week? hehehehe...then double welcome for you....
you're from US? i met a new friend & her mother from US last week during the EXO Concert in Seoul...

@KoreanA your Sehunie is really tall...i mean really...tall and handsome...hehhee

@dhebbie2t yes...welcome..welcome...i see in your signature that you love CNBlue as well....*high five* am also.... a BOICE...hehehe...

Guest dhebbie2t

yoyo_icecube said: @dhebbie2t welcome back to this thread. this is not newly open thread, this is still the old one, but after soompi upgraded the forum, the format of the forum changed, the pages become lesser as posts in one pages increased. not only exo thread but all of thread in this forum changed :) 
i think all of exo members has their own solo thread, but the threads are not active so we need to search to see it. fanfan's thread is just getting active back after i decided to transfer myself to that thread. i wont update on fanfan here as respecting OT11 fans (or lurker fans) who might be anti-kris here. if you wanna know or talk about kris, i gladly have you in fanfan's thread too  :)
only xiumin and luhan involved in the idol Olympic which is futsal and cheerleading special for worldcup. and ...

luhan and xiumin team won gold medal

ps: im from malaysia, 25years old fanfan firefly fans!!

KoreanA said: Hi girls!!

I started again with EXO's Showtime for the third time..., and I see a lot of things different than when I saw it first two times...I won't say anything but some things are clearer now...

But one thing is sure....If it is possible to love them more I do....Again I cried with them when they were watching that movie....:( It moves me the same no matter how many times I watch it :(

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

To all my sisters that like Xiumin...some wonderful photos of our sweet man.

Guest dhebbie2t

yoyo_icecube said: a kind reminder to all members, especially new members... please read the forum rules :) and post more than 20 words to avoid spam. thank you.

soompi rules here
me too.. commit several 'crime'... but trying the best to not do that again. don't want to make mod give warning or closing this thread. lets follow the rules for now one :)

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: Hi girls!!

Guest dhebbie2t

YusMY said: @cupdaddy welcome to the thread...i know right...hard to choose...you just literally met EXO last week? hehehehe...then double welcome for you....
you're from US? i met a new friend & her mother from US last week during the EXO Concert in Seoul...

@KoreanA your Sehunie is really tall...i mean really...tall and handsome...hehhee

@dhebbie2t yes...welcome..welcome...i see in your signature that you love CNBlue as well....*high five* am also.... a BOICE...hehehe...

Guest KoreanA

YusMY said: KoreanA said: Hi girls!!

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: YusMY said: KoreanA said: Hi girls!!

Guest dhebbie2t

@KoreanA I laughed hard on that game... I didn't understand the game as well.. What I only understand is, I guess if you will make a sound you will get beaten, I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Luhan as well though is kinda puzzled with the game, he asked XiuMin and of course XiuMin is trying to explain without a word..what the...

KoreanA said:for example Kris...., I always felt him a little more serious than the others...that he doesn't fit, not in the meaning that he doesn't belong there, but he always got a little misunderstood by the others...I felt really bad for him when they were in the training room and had to stop talking for the mission...., if you remember they started the game (that I didn't understood as well LOL) Tao an him were completley lost and wondering why they were beaten all the time..noone even tried to explain the game to them, then he exploded and spoke.... this is just one example...., there were a lot....:D

dhebbie2t said: @KoreanA I laughed hard on that game... I didn't understand the game as well.. What I only understand is, I guess if you will make a sound you will get beaten, I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Luhan as well though is kinda puzzled with the game, he asked XiuMin and of course XiuMin is trying to explain without a word..what the...