[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

Guest jagerbomb

everything about this reminds me of j-dramas. doesn't help that the main actor TOTALLY reminds me of Jun Matsumoto (domyouji, maybe its the quirkiness) & his right hand man oguri shun .. but a badass one lol. 

liking this so far, eye candy for sure :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else seen the new relationship charts??????

IT CHANGED!

http://tvn.lifestyle...?bbsID=18649921

now Ha-jin is the one who likes Ye-rim who likes Hyun-soo.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. There is obviously a little bit of tension between Hyun-soo and some of the members(which we don't know why yet) and I felt like his crush/unrequited love/whatever it is was suppose to show a "softer side" to earn brownie points from the viewers. We'll just have to see.....

Yeah I've been reading some articles about the next episode and it seems more likely that the guy is Seunghoon than Ji-hyuk. ...

I don't like that.

Wait, remind me who Ye-rim is again? I'm confused. (LOL) It's odd to me that 2 of these guys have a crush on an "older" woman and not any of the young girls at school.  phew.gif  (I'm assuming both Ye-rim and Woo Kyung are older since they're neither one in school?) Awwww, the poor little guy (Kyung Jong) of the group has no one! tears.gif I think he's so adorable. *hee* 

I love all these characters, the writer has done a great job of making me care about all of them. 

EDIT: Su-Ah's father owned a company so she WAS well off but not anymore. Her father has been hiding from loan sharks (who have also come looking for her) and I think the company is now bankrupt. This is my take but I could be wrong. 

Guest procrastinator

can anyone enlighten me about Su-Ah's family background? I think I missed some parts.

Since she's living in an attic/shack, does that mean she isn't really well-off?

Anyway, I srsly love this series. :3

From what I know, her family used to be really well off but recently her father's company tanked. So he's running away from being prosecuted by either the government or loan sharks. Which is why she has to hide/live in an attic so the loan sharkers don't take her as way to get her dad to come out of hiding. So she used to be rich, but now she's poor.

Wait, remind me who Ye-rim is again? I'm confused. (LOL) It's odd to me that 2 of these guys have a crush on an "older" woman and not any of the young girls at school. (I'm assuming both Ye-rim and Woo Kyung are older since they're neither one in school?) Awwww, the poor little guy (Kyung Jong) of the group has no one! I think he's so adorable. *hee*

I love all these characters, the writer has done a great job of making me care about all of them.

Ye-rim is a new girl who will make her appearance in episode 6. We have no clue what exactly she is or does.

From what I know, her family used to be really well off but recently her father's company tanked. So he's running away from being prosecuted by either the government or loan sharks. Which is why she has to hide/live in an attic so the loan sharkers don't take her as way to get her dad to come out of hiding. So she used to be rich, but now she's poor.

Ye-rim is a new girl who will make her appearance in episode 6. We have no clue what exactly she is or does.

Ahhh! Thanks. I went to look and they do show some information about her at the main site but I can't read it. She's holding a guitar so a singer or song writer maybe? 

http://tvn.lifestyler.co.kr/DRAMA/flowerband/character.asp?bbsID=55605375 

Guest kayana20

Super excited to start this show. Who is the main couple because I don't know whether to ship the cute guys or the relationship dynamics being played out.This is my official go to drama since my other monday drama ended.Where can we go for the OST too?

Is that meant to be ji hyuk thats kissing su ah at the end of the preview?

You can't really see a face, just the jaw line, and you can't really tell from the hair at that angle and light, it doesn't look dyed or frizzy.

Could it be seung hoon?

Yeah I've been reading some articles about the next episode and it seems more likely that the guy is Seunghoon than Ji-hyuk. ...

I don't like that.

^__^ guys I found this. their side profiles.

su3-00046.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/02/shut-up-flower-boy-band-episode-3/

and also see the side of their hair. :))

Guest sweetisa

^__^ guys I found this. their side profiles.

su3-00046.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/02/shut-up-flower-boy-band-episode-3/

and also see the side of their hair. :))

When I first watched the preview I immediately thought that it was Jihyuk kissing her, and now confronting his and Seung Hoon's pics I'm even more convinced.

My arguments in favor:

- The clothes: in the preview the guy looks like he's wearing something like a leather jacket, which definitely suits JiHyuk's style more

- The hair: if you watch closely, you can tell that it looks like it is permed, and Seung Hoon has a shorter haircut

- The jawline: definitely resembles JiHyuk's because he has a really small face and slightly pointier chin, moreover, Seung Hoon's skin is A LOT more pale (he kinda reminds me of a vampire sometimes LOL)

-The background: it looks like the kiss happens on the rooftop of their apartment, so what better location for a first kiss? :wub:

My two cents on the topic, I really hope I'm not seeing things! Anyway our doubts shall be cleared in 5 days, Monday please come faster!! :D

Guest aminta25

Thank you everyone for all the updates and links, you guys are life savers. :D

My take on the kiss is that is JH and SA, it has to be, I don't see SH pulling that stunt.

I'm really enjoying this drama 200% the acting is just right on point, is crazy to think that many of them don't have acting experience, but they sure are nailing their characters. I love how real and raw the story feels. Hopefully, it doesn't get to be very angst once we hit the 1/2 way mark and we get a real solid conclusion to the story.

Also, I like to mention that SA character has been very solid till this point. Here we have a girl who comes from money, who had led up till this point a very pamper life; however, she is very aware that money doesn't make the person. I love how she went and got a job, instead of relying on friends. I like the fact that she is not crying a river at every corner for her misfortune; instead she takes it one day at a time. Yes, she is aware that she is not in a great situation but she is trying to lead a normal life as possible. But what I like best about her is that she doesn't judge people based on their social status. I hope we see a great character development for SA.

Guest Anomalous

There is one character I wish to know more of soon, Hyun-soo. He is really good-looking and very mysterious. He is always missing from the group like when they are at the abandoned building practicing or hanging out at Ji-huyk rooftop house. Why is he keeping himself sort of apart from the rest of the Eye Candy gang? Judging by the look on his face at the end of episode 4, he will not be happy with Ji-huyk for running out on the band with SA. Can't wait for next Monday!!!

There is one character I wish to know more of soon, Hyun-soo. He is really good-looking and very mysterious. He is always missing from the group like when they are at the abandoned building practicing or hanging out at Ji-huyk rooftop house. Why is he keeping himself sort of apart from the rest of the Eye Candy gang? Judging by the look on his face at the end of episode 4, he will not be happy with Ji-huyk for running out on the band with SA. Can't wait for next Monday!!!

Yeah, totally. There is already some tension between Hyun-soo and the rest of the band. Other than him, though, I would like to know more about Ha-jin's and Kyung-jong's backgrounds. I think we've seen the least from them as far as what their families are like, where they come from, etc. It's a good thing they have a lot of entertaining lines, though.

Guest Anomalous

Yeah, totally. There is already some tension between Hyun-soo and the rest of the band. Other than him, though, I would like to know more about Ha-jin's and Kyung-jong's backgrounds. I think we've seen the least from them as far as what their families are like, where they come from, etc. It's a good thing they have a lot of entertaining lines, though.

True, I would love to know more about all of the boys if they have time to develop them all. I love Kyung-jong. He is so cute and I love how they treat him like the baby of the group. It is so funny that Ha-jin covers his eyes when WK kisses Ji-hyuk. :)

By the way, I'm kind of unhappy that Ji-hyuk's first kiss on the lip was given to WK instead of SA. :(

Well, I hope when our OTP do kiss, it will be long and awesome!!!

Yerim will play a top-class singer named after her, Her character is described to be naive, yet elegant performer who has never had a relationship before.

Well thats all I know about her role in drama...

Thanks! Episode 4 with English subs is up at DramaFever!  w00t.gif

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4095/4/Shut_Up_Flower_Boy_Band/?ap=1

oh just found out yerim is the girl on the tv lol that's cool but the main girl seem more attractive

hey there

*quoted image*

yeah the show is cool i didn't think there would be a drama better than city hunter

~~~

does the muse girl remind any of you of sulli? she looks like a rounder face sulli to me

*quoted image*

did anyone reply to this ._.

anyway yeah; the main character reminds me of sulli and han yeseul combined

:D so pretty!

thanks for all the shares on this thread guys! :)

When Seung-hoon tries to give Su-Ah the gift certificates or whatever those are, she refuses them saying "it's too big a gift to take from a friend"  She makes it very clear she only sees him as a friend. But according to the text preview, he pushes her to say he's her boyfriend? crazy.gif

I actually like this new actress, she's low-key but the character is meant to be also. She has all the right emotions show on her face when she's supposed to and I think she's doing great. I also love that she appears to have principals and doesn't much care for the "social games" that are played at the school. biggrin.gif

Hyun soo is not arround because his hanging out with Infinite group... lol (kidding) well guys Im happy to see that day by day our soompiers in this thread is joining the crowd!!! wow subbing is soo fast!!its only showing that the darama is good isn't it???

Here some sites you can watch english sub episode 4.

Episode 4 Sub

Infinite fans are going for their own version of tvN’s Shut Up: Flower Boy Band

Archived