[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Guest robori

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible that Do-il likes Woo-kyung (their neighborhood friend) because based on the relationship charts on Dramabeans he is supposed to like someone who likes Ji-hyuk. I wouldn't be surprised if it's her. It's a good thing Ji-hyuk doesn't look at her the same way she looks at him.

omg, lol it seems I got it right, I saw the scene and I was like someone's jealous. And yes when Ji-hyuk threw that bull-eye and subsequently walked out, I yelled out "Swag" cause he was rocking the cool this epi. I flove him.

Guest Anomalous

Ok, I just finished watching today episode. That was an epic ending. Ji-Huyk has to make such a hard decision there. This episode is definitely Ji-Huyk episode for me. Everything he did was just wonderful. I'm totally on board and rooting for the OTP. Though I do hope the female lead will do more soon because she is kind of bland as a character so far. Ji-Huyk, I love you so much today. You may not speak much, but all your actions speak way louder than any pretty words can. :)

Guest sweetisa

I'm more and more in love with this drama after watching ep 4!

So many cute moments between JiHyuk and Su-Ah :wub:

I kinda agree with others that say that the actress who plays Su-Ah is maybe not the best casting choice, but I hope that she'll show us her improvement in acting once their loveline developes, plus she's so pretty I just can't hate her LOL

And am I the only one who kinda like the "evil professor" character? I find him really funny and his scenes during this episode cracked me up LOL. It'd be cool if at some point he'll side with our guys or at least recognize their passion for music :)

Can't wait for the subs to come out, and hope that this drama gets more supporters, so at least I can read everyone's thoughts about it while waiting for the next episodes hehe... Seriously I think I need more mondays and tuesday in my week!! :( LOL

Text preview for EP 5 courtesy of Happy's World - ALL CREDIT FOR TRANSLATIONS TO HAPPY22qt)

"Ji Hyeok thanks Soo Ah after what happened at the battle at the studio. On the other hand, Soo Ah avoids meeting Seung Hoon at the rooftop because he "obliges" her to declare him as her "official" boyfriend."

"Now what will be the fate of Eye Candy VS Strawberry Fields during the Rockstar showdown?! and of Ji Hyeok - Soo Ah - Seung Hoon's hearts?" 

This is just a short description of the next episode. Happy's World will update this post once tVN releases the longer version online. 

http://welcometohapp...-video-preview/ 

Its sad I cant watch the episode 3 preview video is only available in Us.

wow thank you for the text preview!!!Guys actor Kimbum in his twitter tweets to give support to the drama!!!

@ikmubmik

Episode 4 ratings

Average Ratings of 1.72 %

2.07% to the peak!!! 

Im loving this guy!!! he's soo cute love his hair...

oselv.jpg

Guys well do you know the any profile info about Kim Min Seok?? Is Kim Min Seok a skater is not Kim Min Suk in FBBSU right?? Many fans asking me about the details.. hahaha

shur.jpg

33243128.jpg

Yay Ha-jin and his Ahjumma lover!!!lol

ohboy1copy.jpg

ohboycopy.jpg

Edit:

English sub Episode 3

Guys well do you know the any profile info about Kim Min Seok?? Is Kim Min Seok a skater is not Kim Min Suk in FBBSU right?? Many fans asking me about the details.. hahaha

There is a Kim Min Seok figure skater from Korea - here's his Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Min-Seok_(figure_skater)

He was born in 1993 but I don't think it's the same one in SUFBB? This was the only thing I could find about the actor and it doesn't show his age! 

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Min-seok.php

Here's a pic of Kim Min Seok, the figure skater - 

2011_Four_Continents_Kim_Min-Seok.jpg

and here's the actor - 

photo216084.jpg

I think if it was the same person, they would have said so but maybe not? I dunno. laugh.gif This must be his first acting job because there is just no information about him out there! 

Guest procrastinator

Its sad I cant watch the episode 3 preview video is only available in Us.

wow thank you for the text preview!!!Guys actor Kimbum in his twitter tweets to give support to the drama!!!

you can't watch it because of youtube right? You can use http://hidemyass.com/ to get by it.

Guest MikanNoKimi

This drama is getting so good!  I had little to no expectations and lo and behold, it's far exceeded my expectations.  Anybody know how the drama is doing in terms of ratings?  Such a great show deserves high accolades from the general public :)

Last week when i watched it live, i was not interested at all, thinking its just the same old high school gangs storyline. Today, accidentally i entered this thread, and saw preview for ep.5. - a kiss scene. It was interesting that so early in a k-drama, a kiss scene. So fI started it and finished upto ep.4. and i have to say one word AWESOME. Lee Min Ki, man he was gorgeous and i was like - all the blogs mentioned that he is cameo and how come he is like a lead and how i wished he could do a role like that and i was really sad when his character came to an end.

Sung Joon- Actually i liked him in LTM. But, being the second lead, his role was kind of pathetic. He is really superb in JI-HYUK character. i really like him. I like the actress who is acting Su-ah, but not upto the par. Maybe as the drama proceeds, we can see her doing well in her character. Seung Hoon- he was the one in BOF, who kills himself (twins). He is also cute. I like all the other flower boys in the band also. they are "kyeopta".

I am already into this drama and addicted for the next episode.

SU-FBB fighting!!!!

Kim Min Seok is from the audition show Superstar K3.

second from the left

His singing voice is so different from his speaking voice, it throws me off a little every time I hear him speak in the drama with his satoori LOL. it's cute though. ahaha

Anyway, I really love this show. I caved in and finally decided to start it this week and caught up. Originally I was interested because of L, but I think the storyline as well as the other cast are great. Sungjoon really shines in this role imo as opposed to his LTM one. Su-Ah's actress is a newbie so I'm not surprised that she doesn't meet expectations. Like everyone else said, hopefully she progresses as the plot moves forward. I'm looking forward to the next episode (:

There is a Kim Min Seok figure skater from Korea - here's his Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia....(figure_skater)

He was born in 1993 but I don't think it's the same one in SUFBB? This was the only thing I could find about the actor and it doesn't show his age! 

http://www.hancinema...im_Min-seok.php

Here's a pic of Kim Min Seok, the figure skater - 

*quoted image*

and here's the actor - 

*quoted image*

I think if it was the same person, they would have said so but maybe not? I dunno. *quoted image* This must be his first acting job because there is just no information about him out there! 

Thats as I found out that 2 is different person.. hahaha.. I encourage some followers in twitter to demand an update profile for kim min suk.. lol.. 

Kim Min Seok is from the audition show Superstar K3. 

We know that already what we are looking is his personnal data.. we cant find any about his birthday or age.. All we know is he is newbie from Superstar K one of th 4 winner... Im loving him.. his character is suits to him.. hahaha. out from the 5 he is the shortest and funniest one...

Guest procrastinator

OST 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jnfbi

I could seriously kiss you right now. I've looked everywhere for the instrumental for 'Not In Love', even Soribada wouldn't let me purchase it.

Another reason to love this drama. The awesome music that comes with it!

I do have to say when I heard Loveholic was going to be in charge of the music direction. It got me way more excited than the actual eye candy in the show.

Oh and for those who don't know Not In Love is originally from Crystal Castles(go check it out it's great).

Guest yingying

Is that meant to be ji hyuk thats kissing su ah at the end of the preview?

You can't really see a face, just the jaw line, and you can't really tell from the hair at that angle and light, it doesn't look dyed or frizzy.

Could it be seung hoon?

Guest procrastinator

Has anyone else seen the new relationship charts??????

IT CHANGED!

http://tvn.lifestyler.co.kr/DRAMA/flowerband/relation.asp?bbsID=18649921

now Ha-jin is the one who likes Ye-rim who likes Hyun-soo.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. There is obviously a little bit of tension between Hyun-soo and some of the members(which we don't know why yet) and I felt like his crush/unrequited love/whatever it is was suppose to show a "softer side" to earn brownie points from the viewers. We'll just have to see.....

Is that meant to be ji hyuk thats kissing su ah at the end of the preview?

You can't really see a face, just the jaw line, and you can't really tell from the hair at that angle and light, it doesn't look dyed or frizzy.

Could it be seung hoon?

Yeah I've been reading some articles about the next episode and it seems more likely that the guy is Seunghoon than Ji-hyuk. ...

I don't like that.

edit: rewatched the preview with a hawkeye....its definitely ji-hyuk.

Archived