Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

• 1 month later...

Movieweek's Most Beautiful Celebrities 2009

In magazines: MovieWeek ran a special featuring the top 10 beautiful faces among male and female celebrities, as chosen by various photographers. The photos are from several different sources over some period of time.

top 10 beautiful females: Kim Hye Soo, Shin Mina, Han Ye Seul, Lee Na Young, Son Ye Jin, Su Ae, Jeon Do Yeon, Lim Soo Jung, Kim Ok Bin, Moon Geun Young

top 10 beautiful males: Zo In Sung, Ha Jung Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Jung Woo Sung, Won Bin, Jang Dong Gun, So Ji Sub, Song Kang Ho, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jung Jae

Source: http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/photofix73/

htm_20090601140134020000020301-001.jpg

#10. Lee Jung Jae

Lee Jung Jae, an actor with hidden talents

Photographer Kim Jae Yun (Studio Zip):

"He's a true model. The photo shows more than what we talk about during the shooting. I know exactly how to use the lens on this actor."”

Photographer Park Ji Hyeok (Dool Studio), Art Hub TEO:

"Lee Jung Jae carries a strong attraction in such a static display. He is the actor with layers of variety within him. Nobody else we've seen can compare to Lee Jung Jae."”

Photographer Ryu Hyeong Won, Art Hub TEO:

"He's the actor that can throw his own character and atmosphere during shooting."”

Photographer Kim Hyeong Shik, Art Hub TEO:

"He's one of the people who know how to style with taste. How he does it is so cool."”

Translation by ay_link @ http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/06/04/moview...pecial-feature/

Original article: http://www.movieweek.co.kr/article/article.html?aid=19603

(He was also on the list in 2006 (#11) and 2007 (#11).)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

OMG... Triple is definitely triple in a lot of things.

Hot handsome guys 3 times.

So excited to watch this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest piano4112000

I think I've just fallen in love with this man. My goodness a great actor and hot to boot. Definitely watching Triple now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yatmun

Came to know of LJJ from Air City. He's a very charming actor with an aura of his own. Very eager to watch his other works.

Guest piano4112000

Thanks for the pictures he looks great. I know he just finished Triple but I would love to see him in a new movie soon. The big screen is really where he belongs, he shines so bright on screen. :)

Guest cpopbaby19

I'm watching Triple right now and omg! He's so hot. XD I originally watched Triple because of Yoon Kyesang but I don't really like him (or his character) in that drama. LOL But then, I have another reason to watch the drama coz of LJJ! WHOO!! I'd probably watch Air City after this.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...