[Drama 2011] Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats/빠담빠담… 그와 그녀의 심

Guest miguel09

Guest vivaciousvixen

TBH im watching this because of Kim Bum....story aside and the fact that i love the cinematography.i have all the reason to make googly eyes on KimBum lmao/....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

oh heaven

*quoted image*

LOL you're not the only one. :lol: I must admit that my initial reason for watching this was Kim Bum. Well, I still watch it because of him, but I also find myself enjoying the chemistry between JWS and HJM. This drama is really promising. :D

Kim Bum looks smokin' in those pics. :wub:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have an audio problem with this drama?   I have d/l 3 episodes from am-addiction and it seems like the video and audio are so out of sync, the video seems to lag too.   Please help!!!!  I'd love to rewatch these episode in a better quality videos.  Thank you very much.

Guest vivaciousvixen

Does anyone have an audio problem with this drama?   I have d/l 3 episodes from am-addiction and it seems like the video and audio are so out of sync, the video seems to lag too.   Please help!!!!  I'd love to rewatch these episode in a better quality videos.  Thank you very much.

You can find the subbed versions on kimchidrama.com or epdrama.com. :)

LOL you're not the only one.  :lol: I must admit that my initial reason for watching this was Kim Bum. Well, I still watch it because of him, but I also find myself enjoying the chemistry between JWS and HJM. This drama is really promising.  :D

Kim Bum looks smokin' in those pics.  :wub:

haha i love the chemistry between JWS and HJM but Kim Bum is just....sdkjfhdjf NO WORDS for it.lol

“Padam Padam,” Guk Soo (Kim Bum) lives for Kang Chil (Jung Woo Sung)

Kim Bum is receiving enthusiastic responses from the audience as his character Guk Soo lives for Kang Chil (Jung Woo Sung), following him wherever he goes at all times.

In jTBC’s drama series Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats, Guk Soo (Kim Bum), a guardian angel of Kang Chil, follows Kang Chil wherever he goes and becomes a fool for him.

In the third episode of Padam Padam, Kang Chil comes back to the place near the seashore where his mother (Na Moon Hee) lives, trying to get away from Guk Soo, who doesn’t want to stay away from him even for a moment after he was released from the prison as model prisoner.

However, Kang Chil’s mother doesn’t express any emotions even though she met her son again after 14 years, and Kang Chil knocks over a pile of fish that she was selling. At that moment, Guk Soo suddenly appears and tries to stop him. He ruthlessly beats him up and runs away. This is to stop him from being more violent. And the next day, he comes to Kang Chil’s place, eating ice cream, and stays with him again, smirking and calling Kang Chil’s mother as mom.

316.jpg

Moreover, Guk Soo also stays holding Kang Chil’s hand tightly in a crowded subway when he was released from the prison for a short time, receiving a vacation as a model prisoner in the second episode. In the third episode, when Kang Chil, Kang Chil’s mother, Hyo Sook, and Guk Soo are out for a picnic, he eats lunch after asking Kang Chil, “Can I eat, too?” and getting permission from him.

People said, “Kim Bum has totally become a fool for Kang Chil,” “Kim Bum is so cute when he eats lunch after getting permission from Jung Woo Sung,” “Jung Woo Sung’s guardian angel, Kim Bum,” “Kim Bum, a fool for Jung Woo Sung, finds him wherever he goes,” “There’s Jung Yumi, a fool for Ji Hyung, in Thousand Days’ Promises, and there’s Kim Bum, a fool for Jung Woo Sung, in Padam Padam.”

In the third episode of Padam Padam, Kang Chil, who has lived his entire life under a false accusation, accidentally finds out that he got a cancer in his liver after getting into a car accident with Ji Na (Han Ji Min), right after being released from the prison.

credit: En.Korea

some gifs

tumblr_lw3ltrir2J1qb4jnio1_250.giftumblr_lw3ltrir2J1qb4jnio2_250.gif

tumblr_lw3ltrir2J1qb4jnio3_250.giftumblr_lw3ltrir2J1qb4jnio4_250.gif

tumblr_lw3ltrir2J1qb4jnio5_250.giftumblr_lw3ltrir2J1qb4jnio4_250.gif

c:kuhoora

@vixen i am dying w/ the gif below.lol

tumblr_lvvvj029Fe1qhgaruo1_500.gif

((( Episodes 01-02 )))

"Padam Padam... (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you on heavenly wings by the:...

~ Fallen Angels @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: "Padam Padam..." ViKi Channel

The softsubs are synced to available video rips.

They should work for other resolutions from the same rippers.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p'450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

FS Folders: 352p'450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

The ViKi Softsubs links in alternative MediaFire folders...

ViKi Softsubs Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

jTBC.Padam.Padam.E01.H264.450p-AS.Viki.srt ((( new )))

jTBC.Padam.Padam.E02.x264.576p-ONE.Viki.srt ((( new )))

HaiXuiXui has created the softsubs after subbing completion on ViKi.

Softsubs release will be approximately 1 week after subbing completion.

Softsubs release will be after completion of the following week's episode.

RAW and ViKi Softsub files will be in file host folders listed...

On hosts MegaUpload, FileServe, and MediaFire.

As a treat ... we're releasing the initial softsubs early.

Please enjoy

Guest lenakeem

this is not a good time for me to start obsessing over a drama with finals right around the corner.

i cant not believe how good this is. Every episode is like watching a movie, a really good movie.

The producer is doing a really good job of setting the plot up.

first make us interested in whats going on

second make us fall in love with the characters

then make us fall in love with the characters chemistry

fourth, unravel the background story on the evil characters

and now we wait for them to fall in love and wait for

everything else to fall in place.

cant wait! i look forward to mondays and tuesdays everyday.

I just watched the first two episodes (thank you Viki, thank you so much for the softsubs) and boy, I was pleasantly surprised (like everyone else). Everything seems solid - the writing, acting (could not ask for more from JWS), cinematography.. I swear I'm not exaggerating but the chemistry between JWS and HJM is unbelievable, I already fell in love with this couple (and JWS always gets the prettiest female co-stars, don't he? haha). Not forgetting the bromance moments, which are excellent, by the way.

This drama looks REALLY promising, hope it won't disappoint (which I believe it won't, because it's Noh Hee-kyung) so I'm always anticipating for the next episode! :)

Our baby-faced, Kim Bum, has grown into an adult man.  Not only  physically, but in his craft.  How nice it is to see him developing  himself as an artist.  :)

And, thank goodness that JWS is back to form and in a role that befits his talents.  :D (Unlike in Athena.) 

All the characters and their back stories are already intriguing.  I  suspect that they are all connected somehow, a la six-degree of  separation?  :huh:

My first suspicion:  I wonder why Gook Soo’s father requested the  leave for KC, especially since GS doesn’t seem to be in good graces with  his own father.  Was the request at the behest of the mastermind?  And,  how likely would the request have been granted, unless certain  ‘strings’ were pulled?  Perhaps, on the judicial level?  :huh:

"Padam Padam" Jeong Woo-seong confesses to Han Ji-min

2011/12/12

photo211875.jpg

Translated by: Hancinema

"Will someone like me be able to have a relationship?"

Yang Kang-chil (Jeong Woo-seong) confessed his love for Jeong Jina (Han Ji-min) in the JTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" on the 12th.

At the end of the drama Kang-chil told Jina, "I am asking you because I don't know. There is a man, about the same age as me who's lived an unfair life, a very not human-like life..." Every word he said made viewers hold their breaths.

He then said, "Can someone like that be able to have a relationship with a girl?"

Kang-chil is a character who was in jail since he was 19 for 16 years. Everything around him was new and interesting. He was poor shot to even know that his feelings for Jina was love and he seemed very careful.

Although the two started off on the wrong foot as he got to renovate on the animal hospital, they slowly showed emotion for each other and it seems like they will end up loving each other.

Meanwhile, Kang-chil found out on this day that he had liver cancer just when he was about to start over a new and hopeful life.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20111212n31290

Translated Source: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-padam-padam-jeong-woo-seong-confesses-to-han-ji-min-36252.html

Guest kayana20

I am crying wow how can you find out such crushing news after rediscovering love. And I just love how it does seem like 6 degree's of separation. Too many intriguing stories that are untold. This show is really good loving it so much even more as the episodes go on.

Guest satisfaction!

for those who are curious:

EPISODE 4 RATINGS

based on the article, ep4 got 1.496%. it's lower than the previous ones, but still considered high for a cable show.

episode 1: 1.601%

episode 2: 1.515%

episode 3: 1.613%

14일 시청률조사회사 AGB닐슨미디어리서치에 따르면 지난 13일 밤 방송된 '빠담빠담….그와 그녀의 심장 박동 소리' 4회는 1.496%(이하 전국기준)의 시청률을 기록했다. 이는 지난 3회 방송분 보다 1.613% 소폭 하락한 수치다.

source

ahhhh padam padam hwaiting!

Guest adorkiable

Youtube Link for Noel-To Live MV Eng Sub (OST Pt.1)

English Lyrics Translation: pop!gasa

94853_55175_1638.jpg

1323822020_244750.jpg

It's just the beginning of the drama and life hasn't treated Kang-chil so well: First, he's framed for the murder that he never committed (talked about being at the wrong place at the wrong time), Second, the prosecutor is hiring bad gangsters to watch/spy on him (no privacy for Mr. Kang-chil...darn!), Lastly, he has liver cancer. I wonder what else will life throws at him. On the other positive hand: Kang-chil has his very own guardian angel (Gook Soo), a new love (Ji-Na), his lady-friend/ex-girlfriend, and his mom.

It's just ep. 4 and I'm already hooked. You can already feel the hot chemistry between Kang-chil and Jina as Jina is slowly warming up to Kang-chil. And there's so much unanswered questions; yet, it's what making me stay tuned to every Mon-Tues nights.

Archived