[Drama 2011] Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats/빠담빠담… 그와 그녀의 심

Guest miguel09

Thanks zherlthsh for the pictures, I'm so excited about the kiss and I love how well paced this drama is, but I've got to agree with you, ohji, neither one of them look too happy about the kiss..curious, wonder what that's all about? It's not looking like the most romantic either! Can't wait till tomorrow and for subs to be released so I can watch it!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah, I kind of understand now. The kiss scene is probably in the next episode probably when they are on the train (one of kangchil's wish) and he probably confesses there with the flower and then because this is kangchil's kiss in 16 years and jina is hesitant because she's unsure of her feelings so it shows on their faces.

ahahah, my thoughts. :w00t:

Guest satisfaction!

it's funny because they started off at the subway in a very bad way (jina flipping the bird). but now, it's at the subway again but with a whole different atmosphere this time blush.gif ughhh i just want it to air already.

heres a pic of the father and son :) good genes, no? haha

jws-1.png

and a bromance pic ;]

C1BEC6EDB5E5B6F3B8B6BDC3C3BBB7FCBAFCB4E3BAFCB4E3C4C3B7AFBFC0BAEABFECB8D52.jpg

Guest adorkiable

Close up pictures of the kiss scene

20111219000088_0.jpg

68700811.jpg

571780(0)-m500986_84415.jpg

10514269.jpg

EDIT//

Here's the link to watch ep.5 preview. Can't wait to watch the 'date scene'

Here's the officialPadam Padam website link (not the JTBC link)

Want to send messages to your favorite character via Twitter?:

Jina: http://twitter.com/PD_Jina

Kangchil: http://twitter.com/PD_Kangchil

Kooksu: http://twitter.com/PD_Kooksu

Thanks for sharing the song and MV. Here's what I found in regards to the content of the song:

Titled “Fool For You“, the lyrics express a woman’s frustration for falling in love with a man who’s too cowardly to accept her feelings. He’s afraid of love, and so he chooses to run away instead of staying to explore the possibilities. Yet she admits that she too is a fool, because she chooses to wait for him.

Source

And translation of the lyrics:

JeA (Brown Eyed Girls) - Fool For You (그대 바보)

I don’t love you, I don’t miss you

Lies that my mind tells without the heart knowing

Let’s not go, even if I shake my head hundreds of times

Without realizing, my steps reach where you are

I’m a fool who only follows you

I’m a woman who is only hungry for you

Without skipping a single day

Without resting, even if my heart is really exhausted

But you run away cause it hurts

You say you’re leaving because you’re afraid of love

What do I do? When I’m already a fool for you

This might sound ridiculous

But I don’t care, I’m already in love

I’m a fool who only comes finding you

I’m a fool who only waits for you

My heart can’t be harsh, can’t forget you

So I keep calling out for you

All day, it’s only you

Even if I decide not to, I’m so foolish

I can’t help it, I’m already a fool for you

Yes, I’m a woman, who is fool for you

Source

Guest satisfaction!

just saw ep5.... :wub: however, i was slightly disappointed they didnt show the ice cream scene like in ep5's trailer ;[ anyways, i love the way kang chil looks at jina..it's just those subtle stares that make me melt heh. but ep6 seems like things are finally being brought up..looking forward to it but at the same time im not b/c that means more heartbreak for kang chil ;[

padamers, any speculations on whats going to happen next?

edit.

EP5 RATING: 2.151%

yayyyyyyy ep5 passed the 1% rank!!!!! whoohoo!

the article is saying the kiss at the end probably drew in a lot of curious viewers.

source

Guest adorkiable

"Padam Padam" Jeong Woo-seong and Han Ji-min kiss in the train

Source: News.Nate.com//Translation: Hancinema

photo213129.jpg

Jeong Woo-seong and Han Ji-min kissed.

Yang Kang-chil (Jeong Woo-seong) and Jeong Jina (Han Ji-min) had a train date in the JTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats".

He couldn't help but be disappointed at the note from Jina saying, "I don't think I can keep the promise I made to go to the movies with you" but cheered up greatly when he read the next note that said, "But instead let's go somewhere on a train".

Kang-chil gave Lee Gook-soo the slip since he didn't know they were going on a date and kept asking Kang-chil to follow him, and bought two train tickets with excitement.

Jina arrived and saw him and smiled but they had to sit separately because a lady she ran into dragged her to sit together.

Seeing him in the train, the lady looked at him scornfully saying, "Isn't he the gangster and ex-convict". Jina tried to explain that this wasn't true so he got up, cutting her off and moved to another seat.

Jina looked at him with pity but he mouthed the words, "It's okay" and tried to comfort her. She then moved next to him and started talking.

When they arrived in the zoo, they had a sweet time like any other couple would have. Kang-chil showed Jina his feelings in the subway train by handing her a hair clip.

They got in the train headed for Tongyeong with a close call. They were laughing and having a good time when he suddenly kissed her.

Meanwhile, Lee Gook-soo (Kim Beom) started growing strange black wings from his back.

"Padam Padam" viewing rate go over 2%

Source: News.Nate.com//Translation: Hancinema

photo213127.jpg

JTBC establishment special mini series "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" is driving on in the lead of all programs in the same time schedule.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 20th, "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" on the 19th rated 2.151%. This is 0.655% higher than 1.496% from the fourth episode.

"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" had an everage of 1% until the fourth episode. While Kang-chil (Jeong Woo-seong) and Jina's (Han Ji-min) romance is progressing even further, the viewing percentage showed progress as well.

Jina and Kang-chil went on a date, riding the train instead of the movie she promised him and went to the zoo. Kang-chil couldn't help but feel excited at the things he was doing for the first time in his life and the excitement was greater because he was with Jina.

In the train back home, Kang-chil suddenly kissed Jina and couldn't help but feel puzzled.

Meanwhile, Channel A drama "Color of Woman" rated 0.610%.

Guest mashimaro.x

i really really like this show. it's definitely different to the other korean dramas i usually watch and the visual quality is definitely stunning. the leads are just a cute couple!

Guest satisfaction!

Ep6 spoiler + Ep5 rating update

201112201037131001_1.jpg

:tears: however, in the midst of everything, jina seemed unsure of her own feelings...

looks like episode 6 will all have us sad =[ after the kiss, jina becomes cold to kang chil. she merely tells him that she was acting on sympathy so he shouldnt take it any further than that.

source

edit.

EP5 rating update

so theres news that ep5 reached 3.074% in a certain city called boon dang(?) please feel free to correct me if im wrong! congrats padam! :)

source

i dont understand the knife incident. from what i deduced, jina's uncle stabbed kangchil with the knife, then as kangchil went at him with a broken bottle (how the hell did he get up after getting stabbed?) their friend stabbed the uncle and framed kangchil? im sure the drama will reveal the incident in greater detail later, but it sure was a confusing scene. also does anyone else find it unsettling how kangchil's son looks older than kimbum?

EP5 rating update

so theres news that ep5 reached 3.074% in a certain city called boon dang(?) please feel free to correct me if im wrong! congrats padam! :)

source

Ratings

5th episode:

2,313% (Average - Country)

2,756% (Average - Seoul)

4,085% (Peak)

Source: AGB Nielsen Korea

Archived