[Drama 2011] Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats/빠담빠담… 그와 그녀의 심

Guest miguel09

Kim Bum updated weibo about Padam Padam

8bb81d59tw1dnrjx1mr3vj.jpg

저희 는 오늘 도 통영 에서 열심히 찍고 있습니다! 이제 시작 인데 ... 찍을 게 이렇게 많 아요!! 아! 드디어 오늘밤 8 시 45 분 jtbc 빠담빠담첫방송인거아시죠? 여러분 의 조그만 관심 이 이 저희 에겐 큰힘 됩니다 !! ^ ^ 주위 사람 들한테도 많이 알려주 세요!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

今天我们也在统营进行拍摄!现在才刚刚开始… 还有这么多要拍摄的内容!! 哦!大家知道今晚8点45分jTBC吧嗒吧嗒首播吧?各位小小的关心对我们来说是很大的力量!!^^ 也请告诉周围的人吧!!

today we are in the process of filming! we only started just now...there are still lots of things to film! does everybody know that padam padam is airing today on jTBC at 8:45? even the tiniest love/support from you guys means a lot! please tell everyone around you!!

padam padam fighting!!!!

((( Episodes 00-00 )))

"Padam Padam... (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you on heavenly wings by the:...

~ Fallen Angels @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: "Padam Padam..." ViKi Channel

The softsubs are synced to available video rips.

They should work for other resolutions from the same rippers.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p'450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

FS Folders: 352p'450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

The ViKi Softsubs links in alternative MediaFire folders...

ViKi Softsubs Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

((( new )))

((( new )))

HaiXuiXui will be creating the softsubs after subbing completion on ViKi.

Softsubs release will be approximately 1 week after subbing completion.

Softsubs release will be after completion of the following week's episode.

RAW and ViKi Softsub files will be in file host folders listed...

On hosts MegaUpload, FileServe, and MediaFire.

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

Trying to like this show...again without subs it isn't doing me any good, but I really like the look KB's character had at the end of the ep...like "You know? I can stop being the 'cute' nice guy"

Honestly them running while holding hands and the look KB gave him in the train was....in the U.S. would be a 'jealousy' look. I'll watch with subs though when they come out. Looking forward to understanding more. 

Since I couldn't understand anything, I don't know how good was the first episode.  And, for first episode, there were certainly a lot of occurrences/events which made it hard to figure out. So, without subs, I couldn't figure out the story.  Unlike other dramas where one can figure out what's happening just by watching the visual. 

But, the cast seems pretty solid in their acting.  And, I totally love the music scoring because it is a bit unusual here and there.  But, its uniqueness is the attraction.  :)

Here's hoping for subs and/or recaps soon. :D

First broadcast "Padam Padam" hit the highest percentage

Drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" started off well.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, JTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" rated 1.601%. This is the highest amongst all general service channels.

The drama was well rated for its natural combination of fantasy and reality. They say writer Noh Hee-kyeong and Kim Kyoo-tae's producing did well.

Jeong Woo-seong and Han Ji-min's acting also drew much attention. Jeong Woo-seong was even called, "The rediscovery of a top star".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

hancinema: http://www.hancinema.net/first-broadcast-padam-padam-hit-the-highest-percentage-35998.html

OMG congratulations 'padam padam' =] =] =]

Guest vivaciousvixen

^That's really good to hear! I'm so happy for the cast, especially for Bummie. No offense meant here, but his last two dramas didn't do well that's why I'm so happy to hear that it had a good start. Padam Padam fighting!!!

((( Episodes 00-00 )))

"Padam Padam... (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you on heavenly wings by the:...

~ Fallen Angels @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: "Padam Padam..." ViKi Channel

The softsubs are synced to available video rips.

They should work for other resolutions from the same rippers.

thanks for subbing this drama ViKi! just to ask, which one version should we get? 450/720 AS or ONE? thanks!

Guest adorkiable

Here's the Youtube link to watch ep1 w/o eng subs and w/o downloading it.

While watching the episode w/o understanding Korean, I am loving the bromance. And the first encounter of the two leading characters is quite weird and comical yet still has some degree of cuteness. I was surprise that this is the initial encounter between the two leads. I was expecting some sort of romantically cute encounter. Nonetheless, I am still satisfy w/ the scene. The middle finger scene was hilarious.

Nonetheless, I'll still be keeping an eye on this one. It's sort of refreshing and cute. Can't wait for ep2. ^^

Guest vivaciousvixen

I also got to watch the raw version of the first episode and I loved every bit of it even if I didn't understand a single thing! The bromance is :wub: ! I initially wanted to watch it because of Bummie, but I'm really enjoying JWS' performance. He is amazing! :lol: I can also feel the chemistry between him and HJM. I'll be sticking around for sure. ;)

thanks for subbing this drama ViKi! just to ask, which one version should we get? 450/720 AS or ONE? thanks!

We plan to use the 450p-AS version for streaming... and softsubbing.

When the AS version is not available... we'll use the ONE version. :)

Archived