[Drama 2011] Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats/빠담빠담… 그와 그녀의 심

Guest miguel09

FANCAM PROMOTION PADAM2 IN JAPAN
for some reason, every time I hear the soundtrack Padam2 sung by Noel, my heart ached as knead.......

Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cpBrUPO2vw8

Part 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=20ltnvVhTyY

Part 3http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yVSVZ8tQMKc

source : Fans Baidu HJM shared On Youtube by a22434

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest createdjuz4u

im not sure if this has been posted already but Padam Padam is also listed on the Kdramas to be aired here in the Philippines this 2013. I already watched it in dramacrazy but it would be fun to watch it again being tagalized in our country soon. :D

GMA's Upcoming Asianovelas for 2013

Submitted by funchub_17 on January 04th, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate
Category: Entertainment

762176451_1357278824.jpg

The Philippines' leading TV network, the GMA 7 Kapuso, has aired several Asianovelas such as Full House, Stairway to Heaven, Jewel in the Palace, and some more. These three I've mentioned were only some of the best and highest rated Asian dramas in the Philippine television. At present, GMA 7 is airing Smile DongHae, Lee San Wind of the Palace, and Princess's Man.

And now, GMA 7 welcomes the new year 2013 with these remarkable Asianovelas that you will surely love.

1. Big

2. Queen and I

3. Padam PAdam

4. My Husband Got a Family

5. Innocent Man

6. Arang the Magistrate

Watch out for these dramas only on the number 1 Heart of Asia, the GMA 7.

source: http://www.bubblews.com/news/111623-gma039s-upcoming-asianovelas-for-2013

• 3 weeks later...

韓流ぴあ (Hanryu Pia) 10/31 2012
TV program schedule
cover : Jang Dong Gun

do not re-upload on facebook
hanryupiatvpro-001.jpg

韓流ぴあ Hanryu pia magazine 3/31
cover : Lee Min Ho

01010825-1.jpg
01010826-1.jpg
01010827-1.jpg
01010828-1.jpg

01010829-2.jpg

韓国TVドラマガイド Korea TV Drama Guide vol.045
cover : Park Yoo Chun

koreatvdramaguidevol45-007.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tiffany.shin

hehe i am finally getting around to finishing this  :D i remembering putting it off at the time bc of exams and uni miseries  :-O and wow am i glad i am watching it now  :\">
I LOVE LOVE LOVE hjm and jws together hehe theyr sooooo adorable. he's so big and manly and shes like tiny next to him! its just so cuuuuute  :P
just an observation but has anyone realised the parallels between this drama and TWTWB? i also noticed both dramas are by writer noh hee kyung :) hehe 
a few things:- KimBum as the loyal sidekick/dongseng to the main lead character in here and in TWTWB- the cute ex-bf in Padam Padam is the real OS in TWTWB - the main lead guy in both dramas come from poor/unfortunate backgrounds, whereas the female leads are better off and have tough strong exteriors- both are melodramas, both play absolutely beautifully and is just so picturesque- both male leads served some time in prison for a crime they didn't commit - in both dramas the male lead and female lead have an adorably noticeable height difference hehe (maybe that's just the casting of the characters) but aww just cute!- LJ in TWTWB also stars in PP :P
haha im not trying to make negative/positive comparisons or say any one drama is better than the other  ;;) just its kinda fun and entertaining to spot some similarities 
besides im a sucker for these type of plotlines hence im super in love with this drama atm  :x 
thanks for all the updates on the promotion pics of hjm and jws hehe they really do make a matching lovely couple! when i showed my mum the pics, she asked "are they married?" haha like so naturally  <:-P they should totally get together in real life  :D
not sure if anyone has seen/posted this (so sorry for double posting if its been posted)  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

butttt aww theyr sooo cute together! 

hehe anywhoos skips off to watch more of PP  :-B

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest twinkletwinklefan

I'm confuse, so in the end did he died or not?
I just finished watching the ending, and it seem to be an open ending?

And HJM is such a natural beauty, love her!

• 1 month later...
Guest OreoVampire

mianheyo...I always on late train.. Let me say this with so much love in my heart, and lots of butterflies also in my stomach now. Just finished watching Padam Padam and everything is wonderful in Padam Padam. Such a magical chemistry from Lovey Dovey JWS & HJM. Oh dear. Now I know most of beautiful moments in That Winter The Wind Blows are mostly from Padam Padam. Nothing to compare actually between both dramas. I have no complain in fact I want more. My gratitude for never ending awesome combination of PD Kim & Writer Noh. Both drama have awesome Male & Female leads. A topnotch acting and solid cinematography. I have always been amazed with the storyline. JWS & HJM are awesome lovey dovey on set. Their chemistry are remarkable. Whereas JIS & SHK in TWTWB they really know how to make everything magical. Fantastic! I Love PP! and I am a padamers ! jinjja! \m/

• 3 months later...

This drama made me cry, laugh and smile like a fool. It is one of the most beautiful stories I have seen in a long time. You would think this convict angle has been done to death but trust me this drama has managed to tug and lend credibility to the idea that no story if done well can be considered old. Watch it and see what I mean.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" Jeong Woo-seong and Han Ji-min come back on the 27th

9CWMgnG.jpg

JTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" is celebrating its 5th year anniversary by broadcasting again.

"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" will be re-broadcasted on Fridays and Saturdays starting on November 27.

"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" started at the same time JTBC did. The drama is about a man who got out of prison 16 years later for a crime he didn't commit and a woman who is realistic and self conceited. Jeong Woo-seong played Yang Kang-chil and Han Ji-min played a vet named Jeong Ji-na. Kim Beom took on the role of Lee Gook-soo who brought them together.

"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" is a twenty-part drama full of outstanding performances by the cast and Noh Hee-kyeong's classic lines. It was called 'a rare drama of its kind'. The setting takes place in Tongyeong where the seas are wide and fantasy is mixed with reality.

"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" also has been voted for a re-run every now and then which proves it still has strong, supporting fans.

http://www.hancinema.net/padam-padam--the-sound-of-his-and-her-heartbeats-jeong-woo-seong-and-han-ji-min-come-back-on-the-27th-88913.html

Archived