[Sitcom 2011] I Live in Cheongdamdong 청담동 살아요

Admin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KYAA~~

i loved today's episode ~ JE & HW interacting more and more keee

i'm super excited for next week's episodes! It seems that secrets are being revealed! (but of course the previews always make me think one thing but the actual episodes are something else entirely... but STILL!)

The main dish which both Hyun Woo and Jieun ordered was simply too large for just two of them!  How are they going to finish it?!  But it looked delicious.  It was probably Hyun Woo favourite dish, personally prepared by his mother.  Or that he and his mother used to eat it together in the past.  Thus he missed eating it now.  (He mentioned his mum's name.)

What I like about this couple is that they feel relax and comfortable with each other.  There is no need for pretence.  Just be themselves.  They share the same thoughts.  The fact that they actually care for each other, unknowingly.  For Jieun, besides Sang Yeob, there can't 'possbily' be another potential guy available, who can impress her.  Likewise to Hyun Woo who only thinks of Jieun as his buddy and Hye Ja's daughter, nothing else.  Besides, he would never have thought that he will become the 'third party' one day, that he likes Jieun.

Thus the preview for next week, seems interesting.  Cupid seems to aim his arrow into Jieun's heart, showing her the 'knight in shining armour'.  Well, it's time for the sparks to fly on Jieun and Hyun Woo.  I hope the writers don't disappoint us this time.  Unless it's just an imagination and Jieun brushes it off.  But Sang Yeob is going to be jealous and anxious, for sure.

So, it was Hye Ja who brought the bag to the class, not Bo Hee.  The bag is nice.  The funny part is that Hye Ja's bag was actually genuine while Sang Yeob's mum's bag was fake.  Which means that Bo Hee actually brought the real genuine bag but lied to Hye Ja and Jieun.  Well, not that Sang Yeob's mum buys fake bags.  Most likely she has been cheated by the seller.

Can't wait for next week. Hyun Woo, it's time for some action, ya?!   B)

KYAA~~

i loved today's episode ~ JE & HW interacting more and more keee

i'm super excited for next week's episodes! It seems that secrets are being revealed! (but of course the previews always make me think one thing but the actual episodes are something else entirely... but STILL!)

I doubt any secrets will prevail, definitely not now, not so early.

Sang Yeob will probably find out about Jieun's background when Hye Ja's comic store and boarding house are due for re-developement and Sang Yeob is the architect to do this project.  That's when he obtains their informations and realises about their lies.

As for next week preview, it's likely that Jieun messes up with Sang Yeob's important file when he accidentally leaves it behind in the restaurant.  After the White Day when Sang Yeob drew pictures of her, Jieun may be too excited to start drawing pictures on his project documents thus upsetting him.  But he tries to keep his cool not to scold Jieun, probably because he likes her and is starting to woo her(?).

As for Sang Yeob's mum bringing Kwan Woo to the restaurant, shocking Hye Ja, I doubt this manager will reveal Hye Ja's true identity.  All those who know who Hye Ja and Jieun really are, eg. Hyun Woo, Jung Min and Moo Sung, will not betray them and are good at keeping their little secret; helping them along the way.

With Hyun Woo keeps going near Jieun these days, Sang Yeob will  definitely not allow him to win Jieun's heart.  Whether he really likes Jieun or not, one thing for sure, he doesn't allow himself to lose to Hyun Woo, be it women, music or anything.

Oh well, just my two cents.  :)

Have a nice weekend.

@bonds, really??

I guess we must agree to disagree. I totally thought the secret file was originally Ji-Eun's (because Jungmin Unni said that she often takes it out and writes things in it). And with Sang-Yeob always eager to discover secrets, he steals it. Is it a diary? or maybe some kind of finance thing? I guess we'll have to see next week what happens!

I think it'll be interesting if Sang-Yeob finds out that Ji-Eun's family is owns the comic shop already. I mean, we already know it's going to happen, so it'll leave the story open for more interesting developments and twists. I hate it when they leave all the reveals and confessions at the end. Plus, I want to know what Sang-Yeob will think of her once he knows she's been lying this whole time.

Also, super excited to see Kwan Woo be respected a little bit! Ha

I think it was more about the revelation that Kwan Woo is an actual singer rather than he might out HyeJa and her family.

@bonds, really??

I guess we must agree to disagree. I totally thought the secret file was originally Ji-Eun's (because Jungmin Unni said that she often takes it out and writes things in it). And with Sang-Yeob always eager to discover secrets, he steals it. Is it a diary? or maybe some kind of finance thing? I guess we'll have to see next week what happens!

I think it'll be interesting if Sang-Yeob finds out that Ji-Eun's family is owns the comic shop already. I mean, we already know it's going to happen, so it'll leave the story open for more interesting developments and twists. I hate it when they leave all the reveals and confessions at the end. Plus, I want to know what Sang-Yeob will think of her once he knows she's been lying this whole time.

Also, super excited to see Kwan Woo be respected a little bit! Ha

I think it was more about the revelation that Kwan Woo is an actual singer rather than he might out HyeJa and her family.

Oops, I hope I've not offended you nor anyone in particular. blush.gif Not knowing much of the korean language, I merely base on their expression and body language to understand some storyline. So, I guess I may be wrong, most of the time. As such, I hope I don't bore you guys with my illogical opinion. :P

You may be right about the file which may obtain Jieun's little secret. But I thought it's a small book which she often carries around. I can't recall seeing the file before. Yes, Jieun always carry around a book which could be her dairy and writes whatever she is thinking and would refuse to show it to Jung Min no matter how many times she asks for it.

If the file belongs to Sang Yeob and it obtains the re-developement project information on the comic store, then it's unlikely that Jieun finds out; she probably doesn't realise that Hye Ja's house is due for re-redelopement.

Agree, it's time for Sang Yeob to find out about Jieun's lies as we get to see what his reaction may be, now that he's beginning to like her abit.

Come to think of it, shouldn't that little tiny land area which consists of the comic store and boaring house worth lots of money since it's located in the expensive city? Hye Ja may not have realised it.

As for Kwan Woo, he probably was a 'once popular but forgotten now' singer in this sitcom. He's smitten with Bo Hee, like a lost kitten. We get to see him sing next week. Not much story of him except watching him keep following Bo Hee around. I wish that the writers add some interesting story for him and Bo Hee.

Was that Hyun Woo's father that Ji Eun saw him talking  to? i don't know if i'm right but i think Ji Eun asked Hyun Woo who was the person he was talking to and from Hyun Woo's answer i heard the word "father". am i right bonds? at first, i thought the guy was his or the family's driver.

Viktoria, that man whom Hyun Woo talked to earlier, should be his step-father, not adoptive father.  It could be that he's still upset with his mum for remarrying(?), probably that's the reason why he has decided to move out to stay on his own.

Viktoria, that man whom Hyun Woo talked to earlier, should be his step-father, not adoptive father.  It could be that he's still upset with his mum for remarrying(?), probably that's the reason why he has decided to move out to stay on his own.

hi bonds. i just finished watching last night's episode. do you think Jieun is beginning to like Hyun Woo? what about that house that Hyun Woo was at when he talked to his mom? hmmm, it seems like Hyun Woo is starting to make a move, haha.

hi bonds. i just finished watching last night's episode. do you think Jieun is beginning to like Hyun Woo? what about that house that Hyun Woo was at when he talked to his mom? hmmm, it seems like Hyun Woo is starting to make a move, haha.

No, I don't think so, that Jieun is beginning to like Hyun Woo.  She simply missed his presence, wonder if he was ignoring her and why he wasn't at home the whole night.

Hmmm..... what about the house then?  Whether it belongs to Hyun Woo?  And whether Jieun knows that he is the owner?

Hyun Woo still has not made any move to woo Jieun yet, in my opinion.  Remember he once told Jieun that they had telepathy.  He probably knew that Jieun would be looking for him since he was nowhere to be found the whole evening.

No, I don't think so, that Jieun is beginning to like Hyun Woo.  She simply missed his presence, wonder if he was ignoring her and why he wasn't at home the whole night.

Hmmm..... what about the house then?  Whether it belongs to Hyun Woo?  And whether Jieun knows that he is the owner?

Hyun Woo still has not made any move to woo Jieun yet, in my opinion.  Remember he once told Jieun that they had telepathy.  He probably knew that Jieun would be looking for him since he was nowhere to be found the whole evening.

i agree with the "telepathy" between the two of them. i think Jieun doesn't know yet that the house might be Hyun Woo's. in one episode, Jieun rang the intercom and i think she was like apologizing to the owner and Hyun Woo was listening. maybe the house is Hyun Woo's family house with the real dad.

bonds, i think Sang Yeob is going to find out where Jieun really lives. in last night's episode he remembered seeing Jieun's ID card and remembered the address. Jieun was really cute when she said "i love you" to Hyun Woo. :) i can't tell if Sang Yeob was jealous seeing Hyun Woo and Jieun together.

i agree with the "telepathy" between the two of them. i think Jieun doesn't know yet that the house might be Hyun Woo's. in one episode, Jieun rang the intercom and i think she was like apologizing to the owner and Hyun Woo was listening. maybe the house is Hyun Woo's family house with the real dad.

Hyun Woo's real father might have brought the house for him, I don't know.  But Jieun doesn't know that the house actually belongs to him.  However, Sang Yeob will soon find out about it - next week when he sees Hyun Woo coming out of the house.  It will be interesting when Sang Yeob realises that Hyun Woo is rich.

bonds, i think Sang Yeob is going to find out where Jieun really lives. in last night's episode he remembered seeing Jieun's ID card and remembered the address. Jieun was really cute when she said "i love you" to Hyun Woo. :) i can't tell if Sang Yeob was jealous seeing Hyun Woo and Jieun together.

I'm surprise that Sang Yeob wasn't mad at Jieun when he realised about her lies although he was upset about it.  Instead, he was curious and went to the comics store and see it for himself, only for Jieun to find him there. 

Well, at least Jieun no longer has to lie to him.  She felt so relief and gladly showed him around.

I don't think that Sang Yeob is jealous of Hyun Woo, well, maybe a little bit.  But he soon will be when Hyun Woo openly declares to him that he likes Jieun, making him speechless. 

It also seems that Hye Ja is going to confess about her lies in the meeting.  With the lies being exposed, I wonder if this sitcom is coming to an end soon.

Hyun Woo's real father might have brought the house for him, I don't know.  But Jieun doesn't know that the house actually belongs to him.  However, Sang Yeob will soon find out about it - next week when he sees Hyun Woo coming out of the house.  It will be interesting when Sang Yeob realises that Hyun Woo is rich.

I'm surprise that Sang Yeob wasn't mad at Jieun when he realised about her lies although he was upset about it.  Instead, he was curious and went to the comics store and see it for himself, only for Jieun to find him there. 

Well, at least Jieun no longer has to lie to him.  She felt so relief and gladly showed him around.

I don't think that Sang Yeob is jealous of Hyun Woo, well, maybe a little bit.  But he soon will be when Hyun Woo openly declares to him that he likes Jieun, making him speechless. 

It also seems that Hye Ja is going to confess about her lies in the meeting.  With the lies being exposed, I wonder if this sitcom is coming to an end soon.

hi bonds. me too, i'm wondering if the sitcom is going to end soon after seeing the preview. i wish it's not. :( maybe the reason why Hyun Woo is not showing yet that he likes Jieun up until next week maybe is because he wants her to like him not as a rich guy just like Sang Yeob. i wonder if Jieun likes Sang Yeob just because he's rich or she really likes even if he's just an ordinary guy.

hi bonds. me too, i'm wondering if the sitcom is going to end soon after seeing the preview. i wish it's not. :( maybe the reason why Hyun Woo is not showing yet that he likes Jieun  up until next week maybe is because he wants her to like him not as a rich guy just like Sang Yeob. i wonder if Jieun likes Sang Yeob just because he's rich or she really likes even if he's just an ordinary guy.

Without knowing how many episodes there are, I'm feeling kind of lost if it's going to end real soon.  I wish we know exactly how many episodes there are, be it 100, 120 or 200 episodes, so that we can be prepared for the finale. 

But then, come to think of it, it may not end so soon as we may think.  Jieun has not opened her noodle shop yet.  Hye Ja's comic store is not up for re-developement too.  The triangle love relationship has not really started; it's about to, this week, I think.  What's going to happen to the three musketeers aka three stooges, Bo Hee and Kwan Woo?

Hye Ja's confession may bring in a new chapter of her life, having a shop she is proud of and having all those elite ladies to accept her as she really is.  And if JIeun and Sang Yeob are to be together as a couple, is his mother going to accept her as his girlfriend?  Even if Jieun ends up with Hyun Woo, what about his parents' opinion on her as well?  Unless all these are scrapped, we may get to watch it then. 

Well, let's see what's going to happen this week....

Without knowing how many episodes there are, I'm feeling kind of lost if it's going to end real soon.  I wish we know exactly how many episodes there are, be it 100, 120 or 200 episodes, so that we can be prepared for the finale. 

But then, come to think of it, it may not end so soon as we may think.  Jieun has not opened her noodle shop yet.  Hye Ja's comic store is not up for re-developement too.  The triangle love relationship has not really started; it's about to, this week, I think.  What's going to happen to the three musketeers aka three stooges, Bo Hee and Kwan Woo?

Hye Ja's confession may bring in a new chapter of her life, having a shop she is proud of and having all those elite ladies to accept her as she really is.  And if JIeun and Sang Yeob are to be together as a couple, is his mother going to accept her as his girlfriend?  Even if Jieun ends up with Hyun Woo, what about his parrents' opinion on her as well?  Unless all these are scrapped, we may get to watch it then. 

Well, let's see what's going to happen this week....

waaah bonds, i'm going to be sad if Jieun is going to end up with Sang Yeob.:) it's going to be, whose parents is more understanding between Sang Yeob and Hyn Woo.maybe it's going to be a little bit harder with Sang Yeob's Mom since, Jieun's mom lied to their group.

hmmm, even without english subs, i'm enjoying the sitcom a lot and i really, really do wish it's not going to end.

Archived