[Sitcom 2011] I Live in Cheongdamdong 청담동 살아요

Admin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEST EPISODE!

FINALLY JIEUN AND HYUNWOO :wub: Was about time!!

[the walkie talkie convo at the end]

HW:am saying this as your boyfriend, from now on if you are going somewhere, let me know before you go

Jieun: who are you?

HW: your........ lover :wub: :wub:

Jo manager really annoys me..there is a limit to how much u can eat! If i was Bo Hee, i would have fired his a.s.s long time ago!

and i guess the other couple would be Woo Hyeon and Jung Min haha Well i guess the fortuneteller in the earlier episode is legit. and Poor Doctor Cho got replaced by the teddybear LOL

Next week's gonna be fun ;]

Guest chris chia

Am so glad some one translated the last part of the conversation though I can guess a bit by hearing. Agreed it is the best episode so far. Finally the twos are a couples. Can't wait to see how they interact with each other in later episodes. Hope the drama will go into 300 epi. Just can never get enough of the cute couples. Love them!

Guest chris chia

Read from somewhere the drama is ending at 120 episodes??! Anybody has any information about this?

Read from somewhere the drama is ending at 120 episodes??! Anybody has any information about this?

hmm i checked the official discussion board and no one is talking about the ending so prolly its not gonna end this soon^^last time i heard, the Cheongdam sitcom will be ending with the 200th epi so yeah we still have 80 more Eps to go.

Jeongmi Chef is so freaking funny haha

She was the highlight of today's epi XD I just love her!

Archived