[Sitcom 2011] I Live in Cheongdamdong 청담동 살아요

Admin

LMAO what a funny episode XD

the manga rivalry was so funny! SY and HW arguing for a cm difference of height lol

hilarious when SangYeob was saying that he's gonna have first kiss with JiEun and JiEun overhears it...thankgod it was for Manga! Jieun and HyunWoo needs to hook up asap!~

Dang its almost ep 50!!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jieun, please, please...  you are giving me NIGHTMARES with your thick make-up!   :crazy:  

Please, please... return to your usual self and natural beauty.  Lee Sang Yeob is not worthy of your love, time and delication.  

There is someone more worthy than him and he's living just above you.  A rich young guy who understands you, comforts you and is there for you when you need him.  :wub:    

However, when is Hyun Woo going to woo her?  Or is he going to...?  Just to spite Sang Yeob perhap?   :phew: 

I like Lee Sang Yeob.  I also like the pairing of him and Jieun.  It seems that he is beginning to miss Jieun's presence.  But he shouldn't worry, right?  He has so many girlfriends to date.  Oh boy, what has happened to them?   Dump Jieun and there will be a new girl coming his way.  No...?

And has Jieun totally given up on him?  Being a bad girl, and having so many men's attention around her, may not make her happy for long.  It's only a temporary comfort.  Because everytime she meets Sang Yeob, she will feel lost, like a puppy.  Oh well, Hyun Woo, what are you waiting for?  Be a hero to her rescue!   :ph34r:

Kim Hye Ja has become a protective mama to Jieun.  Oh boy, she does look fierce when she stares at Sang Yeob and his mother, 'how dare they bully my precious daughter!'  Lol...  When she scratches the wrong car which Sang Yeob is driving, I can't stop laughing.  Hey, mama, it's an expensive car!  No way you can afford to pay, not even for the repair!

And yes, the chef, Hwang Jung Min!  She is soooo....... cute!  She likes the plastic surgeon, Choi Moo Sung, ya?  But isn't he married?  Unless he is divorce?

Not forgetting the three musketeers!  They are so adorable too. 

The only person I still dislike is the music director, Jo Kwan Woo.  But hey, the two older women, Hye Ja and Bo Hee really know how to make use of him, to do housework!  Hye Ja, you bad....!  Lol...

I don't know if Hyun Woo will fall for Jieun.  But I can't wait for him to woo her, whether to spite Sang Yeob or make him worry.

Btw, wonder how many episodes there are?  Some said 200 episodes.  But isn't it too long a sitcom?  Besides, didn't the director said that he will try to bring in more guest celebrities.  But besides Yunho, I have yet to see any other guest celebrities.

Lastly, thank you Semi-fly for his hard work and kindness to share this sitcom with us.  Greatly appreciate it.  :) 

Oh Jieun, please, please...  you are giving me NIGHTMARES with your thick make-up!   :crazy:  

Please, please... return to your usual self and natural beauty.  Lee Sang Yeob is not worthy of your love, time and delication.  

There is someone more worthy than him and he's living just above you.  A rich young guy who understands you, comforts you and is there for you when you need him.  :wub:    

However, when is Hyun Woo going to woo her?  Or is he going to...?  Just to spite Sang Yeob perhap?   :phew: 

I like Lee Sang Yeob.  I also like the pairing of him and Jieun.  It seems that he is beginning to miss Jieun's presence.  But he shouldn't worry, right?  He has so many girlfriends to date.  Oh boy, what has happened to them?   Dump Jieun and there will be a new girl coming his way.  No...?

And has Jieun totally given up on him?  Being a bad girl, and having so many men's attention around her, may not make her happy for long.  It's only a temporary comfort.  Because everytime she meets Sang Yeob, she will feel lost, like a puppy.  Oh well, Hyun Woo, what are you waiting for?  Be a hero to her rescue!   :ph34r:

Kim Hye Ja has become a protective mama to Jieun.  Oh boy, she does look fierce when she stares at Sang Yeob and his mother, 'how dare they bully my precious daughter!'  Lol...  When she scratches the wrong car which Sang Yeob is driving, I can't stop laughing.  Hey, mama, it's an expensive car!  No way you can afford to pay, not even for the repair!

And yes, the chef, Hwang Jung Min!  She is soooo....... cute!  She likes the plastic surgeon, Choi Moo Sung, ya?  But isn't he married?  Unless he is divorce?

Not forgetting the three musketeers!  They are so adorable too. 

The only person I still dislike is the music director, Jo Kwan Woo.  But hey, the two older women, Hye Ja and Bo Hee really know how to make use of him, to do housework!  Hye Ja, you bad....!  Lol...

I don't know if Hyun Woo will fall for Jieun.  But I can't wait for him to woo her, whether to spite Sang Yeob or make him worry.

Btw, wonder how many episodes there are?  Some said 200 episodes.  But isn't it too long a sitcom?  Besides, didn't the director said that he will try to bring in more guest celebrities.  But besides Yunho, I have yet to see any other guest celebrities.

Lastly, thank you Semi-fly for his hard work and kindness to share this sitcom with us.  Greatly appreciate it.  :) 

hi bonds. love reading your post.:) i like OJE wearing little make-up too. she really looks younger than her age. she looks good with Lee Sang Yeob and Hyun Woo and they're several years younger than her. i wonder too if Hyun Woo likes Jieun or not or Jieun will eventually ends up with Sang Yeob.

the sitcom must be doing well if it's going to be 200 episodes. i really wish there's an english subs.

Guest RKDGirl

LOL I posted back in January.. but yep I still love this show to pieces :wub:

It really is unfortunate a ton of people are missing out on a treasure like Cheongdam-dong.

Seriously, I constantly read about Koreans practically boasting the fact they'll never watch anything on the new cable networks out of spite :angry: I swear Koreans can be so crazy.. -_- The best rating they can get is 1%! So so sad.. :tears:

SO! Since I want to do anything I possibly can to boost this show's viewership, I've been thinking about creating subs for it!

But I need your input! How should I go about doing so?

Upload to YouTube (or any other streaming site) or go WITHS2 style? (just sub and you dl the vids yourselves)

Please let me know!! ^_^

LOL I posted back in January.. but yep I still love this show to pieces :wub:

It really is unfortunate a ton of people are missing out on a treasure like Cheongdam-dong.

Seriously, I constantly read about Koreans practically boasting the fact they'll never watch anything on the new cable networks out of spite :angry: I swear Koreans can be so crazy.. -_- The best rating they can get is 1%! So so sad.. :tears:

SO! Since I want to do anything I possibly can to boost this show's viewership, I've been thinking about creating subs for it!

But I need your input! How should I go about doing so?

Upload to YouTube (or any other streaming site) or go WITHS2 style? (just sub and you dl the vids yourselves)

Please let me know!! ^_^

hey.. :D yeah I know.. this is so good sitcom.. :D anyways about the subs I think you should to with2style but that just my oppinion.. :D

Guest RKDGirl

hey.. :D yeah I know.. this is so good sitcom.. :D anyways about the subs I think you should to with2style but that just my oppinion.. :D

Ok 1 vote for subtitle file-only so far ^_^

Archived