[Sitcom 2011] I Live in Cheongdamdong 청담동 살아요

Admin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi bonds. thank you for sharing Hyun Woo and OJE's pics. :)

You are most welcome.   :) 

Judging from the pictures, it seems that Jieun may end up with Hyun Woo.  Well, who knows, right?   ^_^

bonds is it pretty obvious who i am rooting for? hahaha. i will stick with Hyun Woo till the end. :)

Yeah, I know, I know...   Haha....  

It seems that most viewers are rooting for Hyun Woo too.  None for Sang Yeob?  Lol....  :lol:

But guess what, I may end up rooting for Hyun Woo too.  I'm beginning to like their interaction although I don't know if it's more like siblings' kind or pure friendship type.  But I like how Hyun Woo would show concern for Jieun when she fell ill. 

By the way, why did he buy so many cans of coffee for Jieun while waiting for her?  Was it hot coffee which later turned cold?  But it did make me feel so warm.  So sweet of him.  Although Sang Yeob also showed concern for her, I'm glad that Jieun walked out on him later on so as not to make Hyun Woo waited for her, out in the cold.

One thing I don't understand is why did Hyun Woo kept making prank calls to Sang Yeob when he knew that it was Jieun who made them earlier.  What did Jieun say to him then?  Was he taking revenge for Jieun's sake, which he always does when she is upset with Sang Yeob, like boxing match.  Is he protecting Jieun as a friend or maybe he doesn't realise that he has actually fallen for her.   It's quite obvious that he is alway protecting her; be there for her.

But I can't say much about Jieun's feeling for him since she is still smitten with Sang Yeob.   Has she really get over with Sang Yeob yet?

Did Hyun Woo's father abandon him when he was young?  Was he adopted?  Or does he has a step-father who cares for him.  Is this the reason why he moves out to stay on his own because no matter what, he is just an adopted or step-son.  Knowing the truth now, hopefully Jieun can be nice to him.  Yeah, cook more noodles for him because he seems to enjoy her cooking.  ^_^

Watching ep 70 tonight, I wonder where did Jieun and her mum go?  What did Jieun say which upset or touch Hye Ja?  It was something to do with happiness.  Hye Ja wanted Jieun to find happiness and Jieun promised that she would and told her mum not to worry about her?  Somehow, I don't like how Jieun talks to her mother, kind of rude gesture.  Being an only child and having grown up without a father, she should at least be nice to her mum.

Wow, it's already 70 episodes!

@bonds: Thank you for your enthusiasm! I guess I will go with the 'subtitle-file only' root then ^_^

I've downloaded so many different rips, but I try to find/keep Spider rips.. but a few weeks ago I've started to dl 720p-TOP rips, and they are surprisingly better than Spider's. And for the newest episode, I dl-ed 720p-KOR, and it's also excellent.

But even if we all have different rips, re-syncing subs is pretty easy! If you use GOM Player, it has the option to re-sync subs for you..

I used to fansub a few years ago, so I'm extremely rusty...which means it will probably take me a long time to get started :( But I will keep everyone up-to-date on my progress! (and of course when I eventually release the subs!)

Thanks for your thoughtfulness in wanting to help us, the viewers to subs this sticom.

May I ask where you get the 720p-TOP and 720p-KOR raw files from?  I don't recall downloading them from Semi-fly nor D-addict.  In fact Darksmurf uses the TOP version too for other dramas.  That's why I have problems using their subs.

I have downloaded most versions because I don't know which one you will be using.  The sound for Spider version can be quite soft at times.  And the quality can be quite bright or whitish, not clear vision in fact.  But it's still a better choice.  I wish cable tv dramas use HANrel too, no more headaches.

Anyway, whatever versions you are using, I hope you can advise us so as to synch well with the picture.   And yes, do take your time, please.

Looking forward to your first release.  And I definitely be watching it again.  ^_^

Thank you  once again.   :)

Guest RKDGirl

Thanks for your thoughtfulness in wanting to help us, the viewers to subs this sticom.

May I ask where you get the 720p-TOP and 720p-KOR raw files from?  I don't recall downloading them from Semi-fly nor D-addict.  In fact Darksmurf uses the TOP version too for other dramas.  That's why I have problems using their subs.

I have downloaded most versions because I don't know which one you will be using.  The sound for Spider version can be quite soft at times.  And the quality can be quite bright or whitish, not clear vision in fact.  But it's still a better choice.  I wish cable tv dramas use HANrel too, no more headaches.

Anyway, whatever versions you are using, I hope you can advise us so as to synch well with the picture.   And yes, do take your time, please.

Looking forward to your first release.  And I definitely be watching it again.  ^_^

Thank you  once again.   :)

I've been getting the 720p-TOP from Korean webhard sites, which is probably why you aren't able to find them elsewhere :(

And the place I usually get them hasn't been uploading TOP rips of the show lately, so I just settle for any 720p rip the site decides to upload. I hated arigaTo, but they've been encoding their stuff in the correct aspect ratio recently (unlike their releases from up until January, which were complete trash <_<). Anyway, again, if you use a program like GOM player, it really is super easy to re-sync subs. Once I actually release ep1's softsubs, I will show you guys :sweatingbullets:

And speaking of softsubs, progress has been extremely slow. I really do apologize for everything.. I've tried to use Aegisub and whatever other programs most fansubbers use, but they're really complicated for me. So I've been using a Korean subbing program that has what I need to ease the frustration of syncing, etc. But it's still frustrating :(  I'm hoping to upload the subs by the end of March or early April, but I can't promise anything. I hope you understand... Thank you for your patience!!!

You are most welcome.   :) 

Judging from the pictures, it seems that Jieun may end up with Hyun Woo.  Well, who knows, right?   ^_^

Yeah, I know, I know...   Haha....  

It seems that most viewers are rooting for Hyun Woo too.  None for Sang Yeob?  Lol....  :lol:

But guess what, I may end up rooting for Hyun Woo too.  I'm beginning to like their interaction although I don't know if it's more like siblings' kind or pure friendship type.  But I like how Hyun Woo would show concern for Jieun when she fell ill. 

By the way, why did he buy so many cans of coffee for Jieun while waiting for her?  Was it hot coffee which later turned cold?  But it did make me feel so warm.  So sweet of him.  Although Sang Yeob also showed concern for her, I'm glad that Jieun walked out on him later on so as not to make Hyun Woo waited for her, out in the cold.

One thing I don't understand is why did Hyun Woo kept making prank calls to Sang Yeob when he knew that it was Jieun who made them earlier.  What did Jieun say to him then?  Was he taking revenge for Jieun's sake, which he always does when she is upset with Sang Yeob, like boxing match.  Is he protecting Jieun as a friend or maybe he doesn't realise that he has actually fallen for her.   It's quite obvious that he is alway protecting her; be there for her.

But I can't say much about Jieun's feeling for him since she is still smitten with Sang Yeob.   Has she really get over with Sang Yeob yet?

Did Hyun Woo's father abandon him when he was young?  Was he adopted?  Or does he has a step-father who cares for him.  Is this the reason why he moves out to stay on his own because no matter what, he is just an adopted or step-son.  Knowing the truth now, hopefully Jieun can be nice to him.  Yeah, cook more noodles for him because he seems to enjoy her cooking.  ^_^

Watching ep 70 tonight, I wonder where did Jieun and her mum go?  What did Jieun say which upset or touch Hye Ja?  It was something to do with happiness.  Hye Ja wanted Jieun to find happiness and Jieun promised that she would and told her mum not to worry about her?  Somehow, I don't like how Jieun talks to her mother, kind of rude gesture.  Being an only child and having grown up without a father, she should at least be nice to her mum.

Wow, it's already 70 episodes!

hi bonds. it's hard to tell if Hyun Woo has romantic feelings for Ji Eun and it's the same thing for Ji Eun. Hyun Woo is always there for Ji Eun every time she's feeling bad or sad because of Sang Yeob. i'm guessing that when Ji Eun was sick, Hyun Woo told her that he's going to wait for her at the bus stop. yes, i think they are hot coffee and he had to keep on buying because they were getting cold and Ji Eun was late. that was really sweet of him. :) i'm glad that Ji Eun didn't forget about him even if Sang Yeob was with her and even bought her soup. is that really true, more viewers are rooting for Hyun Woo? that's nice. :)

i'm guessing again, maybe Hyun Woo was upset that Ji Eun used his card to make those calls to Sang Yeob and in addition to that Sang Yeob accused him of making those calls. he didn't need those cards that Ji Eun gave him and he's mad at Sang Yeob so he just kept on making those prank calls.

Was that Hyun Woo's father that Ji Eun saw him talking to? i don't know if i'm right but i think Ji Eun asked Hyun Woo who was the person he was talking to and from Hyun Woo's answer i heard the word "father". am i right bonds? at first, i thought the guy was his or the family's driver.

i thought i was the only one who noticed the way Ji Eun talks to the Mom. i wish to see tender moments between the mother and the daughter. i want to see a very caring Ji Eun to her Mom.

bonds, do you know how many episodes the sitcom is going to be?

Episode 71 is going to be interesting to watch. 

The title: Sweet Day! 

Because it's White Day today!  With the men paying back to the women who have given them chocolate on Valentine's Day, usually candy instead of chocolate.  Popular White Day gifts can also be cookies, jewellery, white chocolate, white lingerie and marshmallows.  Uhmmm..... don't expect our guys over here (Hyun Woo and Sang Yeob to give lingeries to our lady, right?   :rolleyes:  :P 

So, that's why there is a picture of Hyun Woo and Jieun holding their biscuits.  Is Hyun Woo going to give biscuits to Jieun?  Remember, Jieun gave Hyun Woo a box of chocolate on Valentine's Day, even though that chocolate was meant for Sang Yeob.  But who cares, right?  So long as Hyun Woo enjoyed eating the chocolates, specially made by Jieun herself.  Well, at least he appreciated it, much more than Sang Yeob who would have been given tons of chocolates by his women.

In tonight's episode, Sang Yeob will be busy giving out candies to his women.  Hopefully, Hyun Woo would personally make the biscuits himself for his only lady, Jieun.  Oh well, at least there is no other lady beside Jieun right now.  If there are others, I don't mind because it will only make Jieun jealous!

It also looks like Hyun Woo composes a song for Jieun.  Remember Hyun Woo playing a song for Jieun in his tiny room during the preview?  Hopefully it will melt Jieun's heart.  But wait, has the lyrics, written by Hyun Woo, been verbally mentioned by Hye Ja when she did the house keeping last night?  Well, at least he turned it into a song, much to Hye Ja's delight.

Somehow, I feel sad for the plastic surgeon, Moo Sung.  He is working hard so as to send money for his wife and children, residing in USA.  I may be wrong but he sends candies to them, calls his wife, only to have her avoiding him.  I like him, a humble man indeed.

hi bonds. it's hard to tell if Hyun Woo has romantic feelings for Ji Eun and it's the same thing for Ji Eun. Hyun Woo is always there for Ji Eun every time she's feeling bad or sad because of Sang Yeob. i'm guessing that when Ji Eun was sick, Hyun Woo told her that he's going to wait for her at the bus stop. yes, i think they are hot coffee and he had to keep on buying because they were getting cold and Ji Eun was late. that was really sweet of him. :) i'm glad that Ji Eun didn't forget about him even if Sang Yeob was with her and even bought her soup. is that really true, more viewers are rooting for Hyun Woo?  that's nice. :)

i'm guessing again, maybe Hyun Woo was upset that Ji Eun used his card to make those calls to Sang Yeob and in addition to that Sang Yeob accused him of making those calls. he didn't need those cards that Ji Eun gave him and he's mad at Sang Yeob so he just kept on making those prank calls.

Was that Hyun Woo's father that Ji Eun saw him talking  to? i don't know if i'm right but i think Ji Eun asked Hyun Woo who was the person he was talking to and from Hyun Woo's answer i heard the word "father". am i right bonds? at first, i thought the guy was his or the family's driver.

i thought i was the only one who noticed the way Ji Eun talks to the Mom. i wish to see tender moments between the mother and the daughter. i want to see a very caring Ji Eun to her Mom.

bonds, do you know how many episodes the sitcom is going to be?

True, it's really hard to tell if Hyun Woo has feeling for Jieun.  Or simply treat her as a friend.  Because he is never jealous of Sang Yeob.  Maybe he wants Jieun to totally get over with Sang Yeob first before he makes his move?  He probably doesn't want to come in between Jieun and Sang Yeob, as a third party.  He's playing it cool, I guess.   B) 

However, one thing for sure - he cares for Jieun, in a different manner.  I like how he protects Jieun, like a big brother would do over his little sister.  Hopefully, in tonight's episode, with a gift of specially-made biscuits and a song, it will sway Jieun abit.  I mean, seriously, 70 episodes have gone by, and still no action from this guy?!  How can, right?!  No way!  Our white knight has to show some romantic actions now! 

Valentine's Day has gone by.  And tonight is a White Day!  Don't tell me that the writers are going to wait till Black Day, 14 April where single people get together to eat Jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce), sometimes a white sauce is mixed for those who did not celebrate  White Day.   Gosh, it's another waiting month!

As for the prank calls made to Sang Yeob, I still don't get it.  Didn't Jieun apologise to Hyun Woo, brought him more than one card and even cooked delicious noodles for him as well?  There is no way he should be upset with Jieun.  It has to do with what  Sang Yeob had said to him that angered him.  Yes, he was being accused of something which he didn't do.  And with Jieun's conversation, it prompted him to do so.  It was so unlike him, being so cool and collected, to do such childish act.

Jieun has a soft spot.  She can be quite guilty-concious when she does wrong.  The writers can't simply make the viewers dislike her totally.  But I wish she can get over with Sang Yeob once and for all.  No doubt I like Sang Yeob and is rooting for him to be with Jieun eventually, but he is too much of a casanova.  Imagine him bringing a girl, or rather one of his women into the restaurant where Jieun is working.  The Chanel bag which Jieun has sold to him, has ended up with one of his ladies whom Jieun has accidentally hurt.  It seems that Jieun is just his sideline 'girlfriend', when all his women and buddies are busy for him.  Besides, there is no way that Jieun can feel comfortable when she is with his friends.  Their livestyles and thoughts are completely different.

Yes, the man whom Hyun Woo talked to is his father, but not his natural father.  He could be an adoptive father or step-father whom Hyun Woo doesn't feel closed to.  But Hyun Woo didn't want Jieun to find out but she did.  Maybe it's because he still doesn't want her to find out about his richness because he doesn't want her to have a total change of impression of him.  He just want her to be herself when she is with him, a cinderella girl at heart.

And as for Jieun and Hye Ja, I hope to see her tenderness towards her mum.  It's so frustrating to see Jieun refusing to eat the kimbap which Hye Ja had made, when she had tried to put it into her mouth.  Hye Ja was worried that Jieun was hungry when she was driving.  How could she refuse her mother's care and concern so many times?  In fact, Jieun is also not closed to her aunt and uncle.  Simply put it, this family is not closed among themselves.  Maybe hardship has force them to put money first before anything else.  Let's just hope that at the end of the day, when the curtains finally come down (the end of this sitcom), this family will bring warmness and happiness among themselves and others.

I don't know how many episodes this sitcom has.  According to Am-addiction, it has 200 episodes.  But isn't it too long?  Unless they can think of different storylines for viewers to enjoy.  So far, I have yet to see many guest celebrities as promised by the director. 

By the way, shouldn't Yoo Da-in be included as one of the casts too?  She is supposed to be Jieun's little sister, I thought.  Unless she has decided not to join this sitcom afterall.

hyun woo needs a haircut

So true.  Although this hairstyle suits him, it's too long.  What about tying it up?  It can be nice on him.

I've been getting the 720p-TOP from Korean webhard sites, which is probably why you aren't able to find them elsewhere :(

And the place I usually get them hasn't been uploading TOP rips of the show lately, so I just settle for any 720p rip the site decides to upload. I hated arigaTo, but they've been encoding their stuff in the correct aspect ratio recently (unlike their releases from up until January, which were complete trash dry.gif). Anyway, again, if you use a program like GOM player, it really is super easy to re-sync subs. Once I actually release ep1's softsubs, I will show you guys :sweatingbullets:

And speaking of softsubs, progress has been extremely slow. I really do apologize for everything.. I've tried to use Aegisub and whatever other programs most fansubbers use, but they're really complicated for me. So I've been using a Korean subbing program that has what I need to ease the frustration of syncing, etc. But it's still frustrating :(  I'm hoping to upload the subs by the end of March or early April, but I can't promise anything. I hope you understand... Thank you for your patience!!!

Thanks for the information.  WithS2 has so many versions for their subs and I have been wondering where other raw files come from.  At least I know now.  :P 

Is GOM a software which I need to install?  I wish I know something about synching the subs so that I can help myself and of course others in order not to trouble others too much.  That's why I really appreciate all those who help out in the subbings, their time and effort.  It ain't easy for them.

Since the beginning of this sitcom, most of us have been hoping that some kind souls will help with the subbings.  It's already ep 71 now.  So to have it much later is better than none at all.  We are most happy to wait. 

Anyone who is complaining or demanding for the next and next episodes, shall be 'slaughtered' by us, ya?   :lol:

Thank you once again.:)

Oh well, I'm kind of disappointed in tonight's episode.  I was expecting (highly expecting in fact) Hyun Woo to give Jieun some nice candy or biscuits on such an important and special day.  He gave a bottle of candy to Hye Ja, thanking her for her care instead.  There wasn't even a song for Jieun.  So sad...  Maybe he has forgotten about the chocolate which Jieun had given him on Valentine's Day.  Or maybe he knew that the chocolate was in fact meant for Sang Yeob but he was lucky to eat it and enjoyed it.

Instead, it was Sang Yeob who gave Jieun a surprise with drawings of her, remembering her every action.  Even a single sweet made her happy. 

Why didn't Hyun Woo do the same, be a little romantic?!  Maybe he doesn't really like Jieun afterall, just treating her as his buddy, just loving the warmness of her family.

Hyun Woo looked like a mad man, as he couldn't think of the lyrics.  He really need a hair cut! 

Viktoria, how to root for Hyun Woo when he hasn't made the first move yet, ya?!  I can't think highly of Sang Yeob too since he still has girlfriends and probably treating Jieun as just one of his girls.  But at least he makes Jieun happy for once, doing something sweet and thoughtful on this special day. 

Hyun Woo, he has better done something before Sang Yeob gets the girl.  Although I dislike any triangle love relationship, I really don't know what these 2 guys are thinking.  Do they actually like Jieun as a friend or someone special?  But it's obvious that Jieun likes Sang Yeob, right from the beginning.

By the way, what have happened to the 5 members pop group wannabes, 'Cheongdam Invincible'?  I have not seen them for quite a while now.

It's so heartbreaking to see Moo Sung cried.  He must have missed his family so dearly.

And Woo Hyeon got rejected by the pharmacist when he presented a box of candy to her.  A stooge he may be, but he is quite a nice guy at heart.  Well, hopefully he will find his Miss Right one day.  Same goes to the other silly-looking stooge, Sang Hoon.  :)

Well, at least we get to see the guys showing their appreciation for  Hye Ja's care and concern by giving her candy on this special day.  She was surprise but definitely happy to recieve them.   :) 

Oh well, I'm kind of disappointed in tonight's episode.  I was expecting (highly expecting in fact) Hyun Woo to give Jieun some nice candy or biscuits on such an important and special day.  He gave a bottle of candy to Hye Ja, thanking her for her care instead.  There wasn't even a song for Jieun.  So sad...  Maybe he has forgotten about the chocolate which Jieun had given him on Valentine's Day.  Or maybe he knew that the chocolate was in fact meant for Sang Yeob but he was lucky to eat it and enjoyed it.

Instead, it was Sang Yeob who gave Jieun a surprise with drawings of her, remembering her every action.  Even a single sweet made her happy. 

Why didn't Hyun Woo do the same, be a little romantic?!  Maybe he doesn't really like Jieun afterall, just treating her as his buddy, just loving the warmness of her family.

Hyun Woo looked like a mad man, as he couldn't think of the lyrics.  He really need a hair cut! 

Viktoria, how to root for Hyun Woo when he hasn't made the first move yet, ya?!  I can't think highly of Sang Yeob too since he still has girlfriends and probably treating Jieun as just one of his girls.  But at least he makes Jieun happy for once, doing something sweet and thoughtful on this special day. 

Hyun Woo, he has better done something before Sang Yeob gets the girl.  Although I dislike any triangle love relationship, I really don't know what these 2 guys are thinking.  Do they actually like Jieun as a friend or someone special?  But it's obvious that Jieun likes Sang Yeob, right from the beginning.

By the way, what have happened to the 5 members pop group wannabes, 'Cheongdam Invincible'?  I have not seen them for quite a while now.

It's so heartbreaking to see Moo Sung cried.  He must have missed his family so dearly.

And Woo Hyeon got rejected by the pharmacist when he presented a box of candy to her.  A stooge he may be, but he is quite a nice guy at heart.  Well, hopefully he will find his Miss Right one day.  Same goes to the other silly-looking stooge, Sang Hoon.  :)

Well, at least we get to see the guys showing their appreciation for  Hye Ja's care and concern by giving her candy on this special day.  She was surprise but definitely happy to recieve them.   :) 

waahh, bonds, i'm so disappointed too that Hyun Woo didn't give Jieun anything on White Day instead Sang Yeob did a very sweet thing for her.:( she was happy but seems like she's trying to not get too excited or give too much meaning to what Sang Yeob . maybe she doesn't want to get disappointed or to get hurt more. what about the song that Hyun Woo was writing? did Jieun think it was for her? she was emotional when she was listening to Hyun Woo singing. the song sounded very nice and i love Hyun Woo's voice. :) i wish Hyun Woo show some signs that he likes Jieun not as a friend only.

i feel so bad for Moo Sung too. he's sacrificing a lot for his family. they should be the one calling him and asking him how he is.

yes, the pop group members are missing but their manager is still there.

well, we just have to wait and see if Jieun ends up with Hyun Woo or Sang Yeob.

Episode 71 is going to be interesting to watch. 

The title: Sweet Day! 

Because it's White Day today!  With the men paying back to the women who have given them chocolate on Valentine's Day, usually candy instead of chocolate.  Popular White Day gifts can also be cookies, jewellery, white chocolate, white lingerie and marshmallows.  Uhmmm..... don't expect our guys over here (Hyun Woo and Sang Yeob to give lingeries to our lady, right?   :rolleyes:  :P 

So, that's why there is a picture of Hyun Woo and Jieun holding their biscuits.  Is Hyun Woo going to give biscuits to Jieun?  Remember, Jieun gave Hyun Woo a box of chocolate on Valentine's Day, even though that chocolate was meant for Sang Yeob.  But who cares, right?  So long as Hyun Woo enjoyed eating the chocolates, specially made by Jieun herself.  Well, at least he appreciated it, much more than Sang Yeob who would have been given tons of chocolates by his women.

In tonight's episode, Sang Yeob will be busy giving out candies to his women.  Hopefully, Hyun Woo would personally make the biscuits himself for his only lady, Jieun.  Oh well, at least there is no other lady beside Jieun right now.  If there are others, I don't mind because it will only make Jieun jealous!

It also looks like Hyun Woo composes a song for Jieun.  Remember Hyun Woo playing a song for Jieun in his tiny room during the preview?  Hopefully it will melt Jieun's heart.  But wait, has the lyrics, written by Hyun Woo, been verbally mentioned by Hye Ja when she did the house keeping last night?  Well, at least he turned it into a song, much to Hye Ja's delight.

Somehow, I feel sad for the plastic surgeon, Moo Sung.  He is working hard so as to send money for his wife and children, residing in USA.  I may be wrong but he sends candies to them, calls his wife, only to have her avoiding him.  I like him, a humble man indeed.

True, it's really hard to tell if Hyun Woo has feeling for Jieun.  Or simply treat her as a friend.  Because he is never jealous of Sang Yeob.  Maybe he wants Jieun to totally get over with Sang Yeob first before he makes his move?  He probably doesn't want to come in between Jieun and Sang Yeob, as a third party.  He's playing it cool, I guess.   B) 

However, one thing for sure - he cares for Jieun, in a different manner.  I like how he protects Jieun, like a big brother would do over his little sister.  Hopefully, in tonight's episode, with a gift of specially-made biscuits and a song, it will sway Jieun abit.  I mean, seriously, 70 episodes have gone by, and still no action from this guy?!  How can, right?!  No way!  Our white knight has to show some romantic actions now! 

Valentine's Day has gone by.  And tonight is a White Day!  Don't tell me that the writers are going to wait till Black Day, 14 April where single people get together to eat Jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce), sometimes a white sauce is mixed for those who did not celebrate  White Day.   Gosh, it's another waiting month!

As for the prank calls made to Sang Yeob, I still don't get it.  Didn't Jieun apologise to Hyun Woo, brought him more than one card and even cooked delicious noodles for him as well?  There is no way he should be upset with Jieun.  It has to do with what  Sang Yeob had said to him that angered him.  Yes, he was being accused of something which he didn't do.  And with Jieun's conversation, it prompted him to do so.  It was so unlike him, being so cool and collected, to do such childish act.

Jieun has a soft spot.  She can be quite guilty-concious when she does wrong.  The writers can't simply make the viewers dislike her totally.  But I wish she can get over with Sang Yeob once and for all.  No doubt I like Sang Yeob and is rooting for him to be with Jieun eventually, but he is too much of a casanova.  Imagine him bringing a girl, or rather one of his women into the restaurant where Jieun is working.  The Chanel bag which Jieun has sold to him, has ended up with one of his ladies whom Jieun has accidentally hurt.  It seems that Jieun is just his sideline 'girlfriend', when all his women and buddies are busy for him.  Besides, there is no way that Jieun can feel comfortable when she is with his friends.  Their livestyles and thoughts are completely different.

Yes, the man whom Hyun Woo talked to is his father, but not his natural father.  He could be an adoptive father or step-father whom Hyun Woo doesn't feel closed to.  But Hyun Woo didn't want Jieun to find out but she did.  Maybe it's because he still doesn't want her to find out about his richness because he doesn't want her to have a total change of impression of him.  He just want her to be herself when she is with him, a cinderella girl at heart.

And as for Jieun and Hye Ja, I hope to see her tenderness towards her mum.  It's so frustrating to see Jieun refusing to eat the kimbap which Hye Ja had made, when she had tried to put it into her mouth.  Hye Ja was worried that Jieun was hungry when she was driving.  How could she refuse her mother's care and concern so many times?  In fact, Jieun is also not closed to her aunt and uncle.  Simply put it, this family is not closed among themselves.  Maybe hardship has force them to put money first before anything else.  Let's just hope that at the end of the day, when the curtains finally come down (the end of this sitcom), this family will bring warmness and happiness among themselves and others.

I don't know how many episodes this sitcom has.  According to Am-addiction, it has 200 episodes.  But isn't it too long?  Unless they can think of different storylines for viewers to enjoy.  So far, I have yet to see many guest celebrities as promised by the director. 

By the way, shouldn't Yoo Da-in be included as one of the casts too?  She is supposed to be Jieun's little sister, I thought.  Unless she has decided not to join this sitcom afterall.

i really do want Hyun Woo for Jieun but like what you've said, more than 70 episodes already but still "no action" from him. probably, it's really Sang Yeob and Jieun and Hyun Woo is only there to give a little bit conflict between them. from the beginning it was always Sang Yeob and Jieun.

but isn't there like a total of 200 episodes though? So, still lots of time left.

i'm glad to see the thread picking up a little? :)

I think we're starting to see the beginning of Ji-Eun realizing Hyun Woo's presence and slowly seeing Sang-Yeob as more of a friend (although Sang-Yeob is starting to like her a bit more than a friend)

But I'm seriously desperate of more Ji-Eun/Hyun-Woo time <3 and also curious what will happen when the rich-people routine is finally outed.

Ep 72 is so funny.  The fridge just loved making noises to Hye Ja.  It's always the case; that when one of the appliances in the home is spoilt or not working properly, the rest will follow.  You try talking to the appliances nicely, telling them to be good, only to end up calling for servicemen or buying a new one.  :lol: 

The 3 stooges (but I love calling them The Three Musketeers when they are together :lol: ), turned heros to protect a lady.  But don't they look like bad guys - silly psychopaths, themselves?  How in the world would any lady seek their protection?  The best part was when they ran after the lady whom they were supposed to protect, they ended up being misunderstood as bad guys.  In the end, these 'heros' turned into silly and inept fools.

Nobody likes rain.  Having to carry an umbrella and getting all wet and cold.  But our dear girl was hoping for rain to come.  Because she doesn't know how to ride a bicycle!  :lol:   Thus what a relief when it finally poured; it was so music to her ears.  But she ended up having to use the exercise bike!  I would never have thought of such 'brilliant' idea, just to make her 'ride a bicycle' in the end, even if it rained heavily!  Lol....

Well, it seems that Jieun is still not over with Sang Yeob yet.  If I recall correctly, she did mention that she wanted out (of the relationship with Sang Yeob),  So I'm kind of confused by her reaction tonight when Sang Yeob saw her taking a ride from Hyun Woo.  I mean, she quickly jumped out of the bicycle when she saw Sang Yeob.  She didn't have to do it if she was really over with Sang Yeob and is just treating him as a friend now.  But hey, Sang Yeob is obviously jealous of Hyun Woo!  Yeah!!!  He brought a bike for her, so that she doesn't have to take a ride from Hyun Woo anymore.   ^_^

Somehow, I wonder if Sang Yeob is beginning to like Jieun and is jealous whenever he sees her with Hyun Woo.  Or is it because he is competing with Hyun Woo as to who 'gets' the girl.  He never believes in losing his bet, a win is a must.  If this is the case, then Jieun is just a pawn to his game.

Even if Sang Yeob really likes Jieun now, will he dump her when he finds out about her many lies?  Will Hyun Woo lend his gentle shoulder for her to cry on later, giving her comfort and support, as a friend (?) or someone else (?).  Still, no action from Hyun Woo!  dry.gif   Sigh......

I'm not surprise that this sticom will end up with these 3 youngsters being good friends, and nothing else.  Unless another lady comes into picture later on, to pair off with the other bachelor.  If Jieun ends up with Hyun Woo, then Sang Yeob will have no problem getting a new girlfriend.  He's a ladies' man afterall.

With White Day just over and no pairing yet, we may get to see Black Day in one month's time.   Most likely, it's Hyun Woo and Jieun eating jajangmyeon together.  ^_^

I don't know how many episodes this sitcom is going to have.  Maybe 120, maybe 200 episodes.  But seeing how the guys gave candies to Hye Ja, thus making her happy, I can't wait for Mother's Day to come quickly.  Hopefully by then, it's Jieun's turn to shower her love for her mother, in a tender and caring way.

Last but not the least, I'm still wondering what the picture of Jieun and Hyun Woo with the biscuits is all about.  I thought it was for White Day.  Since it's not and has not shown yet, it may be for the later episode which features both baking biscuits together (?).

waahh, bonds, i'm so disappointed too that Hyun Woo didn't give Jieun anything on White Day instead Sang Yeob did a very sweet thing for her.:( she was happy but seems like she's trying to not get too excited or give too much meaning to what Sang Yeob . maybe she doesn't want to get disappointed or to get hurt more. what about the song that Hyun Woo was writing? did Jieun think it was for her? she was emotional when she was listening to Hyun Woo singing. the song sounded very nice and i love Hyun Woo's voice. :)  i wish Hyun Woo show some signs that he likes Jieun not as a friend only.

i feel so bad for Moo Sung too. he's sacrificing a lot for his family. they should be the one calling him and asking him how he is.

yes, the pop group members are missing but their manager is still there.

well, we just have to wait and see if Jieun ends up with Hyun Woo or Sang Yeob.

At this moment, and since Jieun is still not over with Sang Yeob yet, it's unlikely that she likes Hyun Woo.  Probably treating him as a friend, a tenant living at her roof top.  LIkewise to Hyun Woo towards her.  Simply no jealousy from him towards Sang Yeob at all.  dry.gif 

I wonder how he would woo Jieun later on.  When Sang Yeob dumps her after finding out about her lies?  Likely.  Just when she needs a shouder to cry on, and Hyun Woo is there for her.  It would be interesting to see that when Jieun asks him why he is so nice to her, he shouts back, 'it's because I like you, silly fool!  Don't you know?!"   :w00t:

I actually would like to see Jieun getting jealous instead when some nice and gorgeous girls start wooing Hyun Woo.  It would be fun to see Hyun Woo teasing her, making her blush.  And we will get to see the anxious Sang Yeob, when Jieun starts to neglect him or give him a cold shoulder. 

The pictures of Jieun were nicely drawn though.  Well, I have to give Sang Yeob credits for putting in some effort for the surprise.

Lastly, the manager, Kwan Woo is head over heels in love with Bo Hee.  I guess he has probably forgotten about this pop group wannabe already.  :phew: 

At this moment, and since Jieun is still not over with Sang Yeob yet, it's unlikely that she likes Hyun Woo.  Probably treating him as a friend, a tenant living at her roof top.  LIkewise to Hyun Woo towards her.  Simply no jealousy from him towards Sang Yeob at all.  *quoted image* 

I wonder how he would woo Jieun later on.  When Sang Yeob dumps her after finding out about her lies?  Likely.  Just when she needs a shouder to cry on, and Hyun Woo is there for her.  It would be interesting to see that when Jieun asks him why he is so nice to her, he shouts back, 'it's because I like you, silly fool!  Don't you know?!"   :w00t:

I actually would like to see Jieun getting jealous instead when some nice and gorgeous girls start wooing Hyun Woo.  It would be fun to see Hyun Woo teasing her, making her blush.  And we will get to see the anxious Sang Yeob, when Jieun starts to neglect him or give him a cold shoulder. 

The pictures of Jieun were nicely drawn though.  Well, I have to give Sang Yeob credits for putting in some effort for the surprise.

Lastly, the manager, Kwan Woo is head over heels in love with Bo Hee.  I guess he has probably forgotten about this pop group wannabe already.  :phew: 

what is very nice if ever Hyun Woo will finally woos Jieun is the fact that he knows who really she is. not the rich girl that Sang Yeob thinks of her but then we all know that in Korean dramas, poor girl can ends up with rich guy.

bonds, isn't it that in the last book that Jieun opened there was a candy? what did it mean?

what is very nice if ever Hyun Woo will finally woos Jieun is the fact that he knows who really she is. not the rich girl that Sang Yeob thinks of her but then we all know that in Korean dramas, poor girl can ends up with rich guy.

bonds, isn't it that in the last book that Jieun opened there was a candy? what did it mean?

If Hyun Woo is to woo Jieun now, it goes to show that he likes her as she really is.  Hye Ja likes him.  So I guess there won't be any objection from her if Hyun Woo and Jieun become a couple.  All she wants is for her daughter to be happy.

However, imagine their shock if they find out about the truth identity of Hyun Woo, that he is in fact a rich man son, the real owner of that condo!

As for the one and only sweet placed inside the book, it's a little gesture added as a personal touch to summarise his thoughts in the end, on this White Day.  Earlier in the restaurant, he had already given a mini-hamper of candies to Jieun and Jung Min, brought from the street or shpping centre, much to their dismay.  No personal touch! 

But Sang Yeob has a surprise installed for Jieun at the bookstore.  The lollipop cards with his drawing of Jieun and his little thoughts, remembering the every moment with her.  The one and only sweet is to remember her and wishing her A  Happy White Day.  And on this special day, that one and only sweet is worth a thousand words, to express his love, or maybe his plantonic relationship with her.  Oh well, being a romantic guy, it's no surprise if he does such sweet and loving thing to his lady. :wub:

Although Jieun didn't seem enthusiastic about it, she was definitely happy inside her.  She was hoping for something special and she had it, with a surprise, especially from somebody she is smitten with.

A sitcom is supposed to be a comedy show.  Thus I doubt there is any hatred or sad ending for everyone over here.  When Jung Min found out about the real background behind Jieun and Hye Ja, she didn't sneer at them.  Instead she embraced them with much understanding and acceptance.  So, will Sang Yeob, his mum and the rest of the rich ladies do likewise as Jung Min, that is to embrace Hye Ja's family with love and acceptance too?  Hye Ja and Jieun are probably too paranoid to have to continue with their lies.  I doubt the writers want to put the real rich people into bad spotlight as if they are really arrogant and snobbish.

Well, I guess everyone, (me included) is waiting for this day to arrive when Sang Yeob and the rich ladies finally find out about Hye Ja and Jieun's poor but humble background.  Jung Min and Hyun Woo have already known the truth.  But it is so funny when they have to help hide the little secret from the rest.

Tonight's episode doesn't seem interesting.  I could have interpreted wrongly but it's about Hyun Woo having to miss his meal(?) and Bo Hee carrying a fake luxury bag to the class.  The funny part is when everyone is carrying the same handbag(?).  It's also about Sang Hoon.

Archived