♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

120321 BOM Me2day Update w/ Trans

19o1z.jpg

드뎌 우리 줄리가 이 신발이 맞는다 ㅋㅋㅋo(^▽^)o 팬들이 사준 신발 ㅋㅋㅋㅋFinally our Juli can fit in these shoes ke ke ke o(^▽^)o the shoes that fans bought for him ke ke ke ke

XAQep.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ귀엽닼ㅋㅋㅋke ke ke ke Cute ke ke ke

BOMMİE   :))     SHE MUST   HAS  HER OWN CHİLD İN NEAR FUTURE..  HER CHİLD WİLL BE VERY LUCKY  BECAUSE SHE İS AMAZİNG PERSON...

Guest dragon-rider

tumblr_m0xh6h2mAP1r9jp9so1_250.giftumblr_m0xh6h2mAP1r9jp9so2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m0xh6h2mAP1r9jp9so3_r2_250.giftumblr_m0xh6h2mAP1r9jp9so4_r1_250.gif

Source: mireujiyong@tumblr

HQ Scans of Dara and CL for L'officiel Hommes Korea Magazine

PxD5Q.jpg

i0Dam.jpg

Credit: Bestiz + ygladies twitter

Guest tazanya

yglupload.png

2NE1's Unfettered, Exuberant Fashion from their Scream PV

Vl4gx.png

Captivating. 2NE1 scorches our eyeballs with intense eye-candy in the recently-released PV for SCREAM

The ladies are looking beautiful in flattering makeup and hairstyles (well Dara's hairstyle is less flattering and more frightening, but she can always pull it off)! Of course, we can't exclude the clothing. Oh, the marvelous clothing. This time around, the mix-matching of Balmain pieces with tribal patterns and intense leather almost make it seem like they're ready to go on a safari trip to hunt for tigers... in Tokyo. We're pretty sure those talking deer heads are in the music video because of that reason - it's hunting season! For 2NE1, at least. What are they hunting for? 

Top positions in the music charts, of course!

A great match with these beautiful, busy dresses are bare bottoms. Bom is the perfect example and she stuns the heart of every fanboy (and fangirl) in a bold tribal print mini dress, effortlessly showing off her slim legs.

IQue7.png

She does a 180° switch with her all white zip dress, trading in the tribal print for a sleek and chic solid dress.  The off-white linen dress features a cropped jacket detail with long slim sleeves, high collar and buckled sides.  Both dresses are from Balmain, whom the girls wear frequently.  She accessorizes with GIZA, a Japanese jewelry house that is currently using Mademoiselle Yulia as an endorsement model.

CjiUP.png

From Bom's sleek and sexy looks we move to Dara's chic and quirky style.  With her trademark wacky hairstyle, Dara shows off her unique flare with a Blugirl Blumarine dress, a look that others wouldn't even think to try. She leaves the bold colors behind for her next scene to show a more mature and clean look with a Balmain jacket and an Alexander McQueen eagle crest tee poking out from underneath.

Lastly, she shows us what elegance is all about with pure white Balmain attire, looking as stunning and refreshing as ever. She too accessorizes from GIZA's 2012 Collection, but adds in other signature items like her Chrome Hearts dog tag necklace.  She even wears Mawi's skull drop earrings. Mawi jewelry personifies modern and vintage at once, recalling Victorian stone settings and Indian jewelry, with modern cuts and shapes. It effortlessly combines the contemporary and the vintage, the old world and the cutting edge.

In the opening scene, Minzy wears what some fashionistas have called 'the ultimate trophy jacket', Burberry Prorsum's silver stud-embellished black leather biker.  It certainly suit's a girl who's about to "paint this town red".  

Xtfd5.png

In addition to that 'dangerous' jacket, Minzy is sleek in white and black.  We would have preferred if her Balmain pants in the all white scene were better tailored, particularly at the hem. However, she certainly pulls off the intense charisma required of this shoot.  The simple silk Givenchy blouse is coupled with a textured Balmain tuxedo jacket that complements the other girls.  

All the girls may be wearing these interesting Paperself eyelashes, though Minzy's are the easiest to spot.  Paperself is the world's first intricately paper-cut eyelashes company.  It's considered "a platform for the innovative exploration of paper for contemporary product design." With amazingly unique eyelash designs, the company has become a 'new evolution' of the eyelash industry. At approximately $22USD a pair this is one 2NE1 style that won't break the bank.  Buy today at http://www.paperselfstore.com/

Of course nearly everything CL dons is a showstopper, but nothing 'screams' rockstar fashionista like her AMAZING Christian Louboutin's Daffodile Brodee Pump.  The heels are insanely high, with pizazz and spunk, and they are a statement maker piece. 

gDPAN.png

CL wasn't afraid to bare her perfect thighs as she danced across a table in Balmain shorts and House Of Holland Suspenders. Blackjacks were captivated by her sexy confidence and mouths dropped when she gave us the rare treat of seeing her in a dress. Sitting on her rightful spot at the thrown, CL flaunts a colorful pair of Christian Louboutin heels and a sleek pair of black Givenchy gloves. CL is also decked in the look of the moment -- Balmain's ultra-luxe biker-styled jacket. In the white scene she keeps it simple, but still her breathtaking jacket and Balmain high-waist skirt still manages to impress.

Even CL's background dancers are style mavens, sporting Wolford's Bold Line Leggings. These leggings use wide blocks of stripes that run vertically along the leg in a sexy opaque/transparent manner - a very trendy and young styling effect.

"Balmain to KTZ, Many style from A to Z, Jeremy Scott Givenchy, 

B#t$h, you ain’t got mini cooperake on me, Chrome hearts, Fendi furs" 

-- Can't Nobody (English)

2J2oO.png

Aside from Fendi furs, the girls are truly embodying their lyrics in the "SCREAM" PV. CL sports a KTZ Harness from the AW 2011 Men Collection, yet tones down what could be a mascline item in a silk jacket.  She still keeps the WOW factor with the army fatigue pattern of the jacket.

Dara makes us want to race to get that comfy jersey, and her glowing creepers are just fittingly funky.  Minzy is caught in a customized version of Nike's Blazer High GS Skeleton sneakers, previously seen on CL in the "I am the Best" MV. Speaking of shoes, we think CL is wearing Mugler x Underground SS12 flats with a decidedly 80's vibe.  That actually kinda fits her 80's-inspired big hair.

Bom somehow manages to keep her look classy, sexy and really fun all at the same time.  She takes a Givenchy T-shirt (yep, it's a shirt not a dress) with TO DIE FOR pink boots, if your into awesome glow-in-the-dark pink boots that is.  

Now that you know what the girls are wearing, give the rewatch the PV with enlightened eyes.

What is your favorite piece? What item could you see buying?  Is there anything you think is just ugly?

Source:

The Corner, NY Mag, Mpost, fashionising, stylebop.com, antonioli, House of Holland

wildrave, shoplesnouvelles.com, under-coverdiva

Fashion id's by: nyldeabcd, tazanya, centric, nyxtime, (CL's heels baddestfemaleCL), (CL's harness big21fashion)

Screencaps and Collages by: nyldeabcd & centric @ygladies.com

Article by: centric sahara & tazanya @ygladies.com

NOTE: The YGL team worked very hard to identify as many pieces as we could, bear in mind that we are not professional stylists, nor do we work with 2NE1's style team.  As such, some pieces we may learn later are mis-identified.  If so, you have our sincerest apologies.  We do however stand by our choices as being explemary of what 2NE1 is wearing in this music video..

Guest LittlePinky82

I would love it if the girls debut in the US at the end of this yr. I guess they're getting closer to getting things done and then there's other promotions as well they have to do. I wonder if they'll have anything Korean before they come to the US? And I kinda like them doing the end of the yr too. There's rumors that SNSD is going to have an English album and promote here in the summer but all I've heard is rumors.  I'd love for both groups to get the promotion they deserve here. As for language as Yg pointed out three of them speak it. I'm not sure how fluent Dara is in English though? I remember in season one of 2ne1 tv CL saying she mostly speaks Korean now days and Bom still has family in the US so she probably still speaks it fluently. They seem to catch on to Japanese pretty well so I think they'll be fine. As fans all we can do is hope for the best, trust YGE and the people working with the girls and be supportive. :) I'm really super excited for Kpop coming here! I never imagined in my 9 yrs of Kpop it would be happening like this with the Hallyu wave possibly starting here. Of course Bi has had some success here and Se7en and Boa have tried and the WG but not to where it created a Hallyu wave or anything. So maybe now is the time for it because it's become SO popular all over the world in this last yr. It's been really fun to watch. 

I'll have to listen to "Like a Virgin" later as it's almost 2am wah time got away from me. 

I LOVE the "Ray" magazine pictures. So classy and pretty. 

Who is the little one with the shoes? So cute!

yglupload.png

Park Bom’s Mannequin Legs in Japanese MV!

2012031401000862500072571.jpg

2NE1 member Park Bom has revealed her mannequin like legs.

A 2NE1 album, “Collection”, will be released on the coming 28th, and the music video for title song “Scream” has managed to collect the attention of many fans.

In this music video 2NE1 members have extravagant makeup and unique clothing that match each member’s style while being sexy and overflowing with charisma.

Especially Park Bom’s body line was noticeable in her tight mini dress because of her amazing figure, which has been said to look like a mannequin, shiny and skinny.

Netizens have reacted to Park Bom’s legs and have said “Park Bom, I knew your legs were nice, but I didn’t know they were this nice,” “I feel like I’m looking at a mannequin,” “They don’t look like human legs,” and “Wow they look so smooth and shiny.

Meanwhile 2NE1 is going to start their sales in Japan and promote there. On the 31st they will also be performing with Big Bang at a Japanese R&B Hip Hop Festival called the Spring Groove.

Source:

http://news.nate.com/view/20120313n07612

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

@Pinky: the little boy with the shoe is Juli. He is Bom's nephew ^^

Dara's English is fluent but she has Philippines accent. Although Bom and Dara can speak English well and Minzy is improving a lot, they are not confident so CL will still be the main spokesman. Even in Korean language, it's mostly CL who contact with their producers, directors, choreographers, stylists in term of work. I think language will not be the barrier to prevent them from success if they debut in the US. As long as they can understand everyday- English, it will work out.

[OTHER] 120321 2NE1 Items to be auction for Earthquake Relief Work of East Japan

2NE1 Photo Signature

SqmG4.jpg

qmQov.jpg

ZvJd4.jpg

2NE1 T-shirt Signature

zULpx.jpg

PCoSI.jpg

2NE1 1st Live Nolza CD

ls3Gc.jpg

SbCnM.jpg

hpZS6.jpg

ls3Gc.jpg

GD & TOP feat Bom “Oh Yeah” signature CD + DVD

MsisN.jpg

**YG Family are also donating items to be auction for Earthquake Relief Work of East Japan as well.

Source: Yahoo! Japan Auctions

Credit: JessC @6theory

Reuploaded by tazanya @ygladies.com