♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest echoRy

i hope pitchforks don't get thrown my way...but i'm gonna play devil's advocate for a min here.

i can totally wait for the girl's to debut an english album - because i want them at their most prepared state b4 they do.

all 4 need to be comfortable to speak and interact fully in english, it's gonna be a turn off for a some people [s-t-u-p-i-d...yes but u know there will be people like that - and media like that] if only one or two members are talking.

the girls have the most potential from ALL kpop groups to succeed with a full eng album, and not to mention they're too

effin' fantastic a group period for something like that to hinder them in any way!

[and this is coming from a us born, canadian living faithful fan, i will support them in anything they do]

i just think the more confident all the members are at english, the better. so if they need just a bit more time, i am willing to wait for all their glory!!!

Guest MzKyu

^

Agree! they need to work more in their English conversational skills...even CL is awkward and she is meant to be the most confident one.

Guest dragon-rider

Someone's trolling. You can't find the original article.

I can't find the link either TT.TT . Still don't know if that cap is legit or not. But YG'd better let the girl debut in the US soon because this project has been preparing for too long

120320 Sean's twitter update

amPyX.jpg

Source: @jinuSEAN3000

120320 SEAN Twitter Update w/ Trans

vtca0.jpg

만원의기적 21번째 주인공 2NE1이 어린이재활병원 건립을 위해 함께 해주었습니다 마음도 이쁜 우리 2NE1 귀요미들^^ 봉사도 나와 함께 가더니...푸르메어린이재활병원 기적은 계속됩니다

$10 Miracle's 21st participant. 2NE1 has participated to help the Children's Rehabilitation Hospital. Our cuties 2NE1 ^^ they even went on service trips with me..The miracle for Purme Children's Rehab Hospital continues "

Source: Sean's Twitter

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

120320 MINZY's twitter update

Sn7dc.jpg

Pdwiy.jpg

KOsDK.jpg

qscPg.jpg

친구 미술샘이 그려주신 투애니원버전 홍대클럽 약도...ㅋㅋ깨알같다 ㅋㅋ

My friend's art teacher drew this 2NE1 ver Hongdae club map.. keke its so small keke.

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies

Ooh~ these maps are so cute ^^. Look at Bom version map, she's riding a motorbike with only a bath rob on :lol:

Guest Ditri84

wow, just saw that the debut in the states might be a fake. How annoying I agree that the girls need to work polish their english convo skills.  Cl might be the most fluent, but it shows that she hesitates :rolleyes:during her interviews, Dara, god love her, she knows english but has the filipino accent, and Bom too, even she studied here in the states. But im sure they will be fine.

Blackjacks unite.... :rolleyes:

Guest x-bang-x

{ARTICLE} HMV- Kpop makes it to ground floor ( London )

IMG_1817.jpg

Would it surprise you to know that 2NE1 is the biggest seller currently? This coupled with that fact that so many people want Big Bang stocked shows that YG’s popularity is pretty big in the UK at the moment. Overall in sales, it seems as though the boys have been outselling the girls, with boy groups being more popular. No shocking news there!

There’s good news for the future for Kpop at HMV. Hopefully HMV will be able to successfully make a deal with Universal Korea, which will mean quicker shipping times and cheaper prices in store. This would also mean that official merchandise may be able to be stocked, such as posters! However, since adding Kpop to HMV needs to be viable in business terms, it’s important that people go to the shop to buy CDs now. Buying online doesn’t help to show that Kpop can be supported long term like buying in store does. Show your support by buying in store now, and this will benefit Kpop at HMV in the future. Especially now that Kpop has a prime location on the ground floor (a big coo being among the rock and indie sections, a first for this genre of music!), it’s important that sales are good so that Kpop can be seen as a good stock to have in. If it continues to do well, other HMV shops may start to stock Kpop also. So please, pay a visit to HMV in Oxford Street and have a look at the selection they have.

HMV are also seeing about possible fan meets and personal appearances, so let’s all support the first HMV to have Kpop, and show everyone that Kpop is here to stay in the UK!

Big thanks to Paul for stopping to chat with us, it’s much appreciated.

full article: http://blog.korea.net/?p=7786

source: @KCCUK twitter

2NE1 was mentioned in this article

Park Hee Soon and Park Si Yeong,the veteran Korean actors confessed their love to Big Bang

kpopstarconfession.jpg

Park Hee Soon and Park Si Yeong have revealed their love to the singers of YG Entertainment.

The actors of 'The Scene' (a movie which will be aired on 11th, April), Park Hee Soon and Pak Si Yeon said Big Bang are their favourite singers on Choi Hwajung's Power Time.

When the DJ asked them,'among the idols and singers, which is the one you like most?' Park SiYeong shouted , 'Big Bang!' immediately and Park Hee-Soon answered, 'Big Bang and 2NE1.' Their answers have drawn attention from the public.

(Omitted irrelevant information)

Source: nate

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com