♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest sjaikb

Love Is Ouch (36s) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/2ne1/asx/AVCY-58036_009.asx

Clap Your Hands (30s) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/2ne1/asx/AVCY-58036_008.asx

I Dont Care (35s) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/2ne1/asx/AVCY-58036_005.asx

Follow Me (31s) http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/2ne1/asx/AVCY-58036_004.asx

Seungri tried to set up Sandara Park with a male celebrity

2012032707562005794_1.jpg

Big Bang's Seungri, reveals that he recommended male celebrity for a blind date with 2NE1's Sandara Park.

On the SBS entertainment program, "Strong Heart," to be broadcasted on the 17th, Seungri recently revealed that, "I wanted to introduce Sandara Park to a male celebrity," he said, making a shocking remark.

He added, "Sandara Park is really very popular among a lot of male celebrities," he said, "Because I respect noona, I wanted to carefully introduce her to handsome and cool male celebrities," he said.

On the other hand, Sandara Park has previously complained about YG Entertainment's dating ban, and because of this, a lot of attention and interest were focused on Seungri when he made this revelation.

But Seungri reveals that Sandara Park, "never even contacted the male celebrity I recommended," he said as he revealed his feeling of injustice.

Seungri also added, "Recently, we visited the house of that man I recommended but she never contacted," he said, shooting a disconcerted look at the embarrassed Sandara Park.

Meanwhile, the "Strong Heart" broadcast about the truth of Sandara Park's blind dates, would be on the evening of March 27th.

Sources: Nate, Nate

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest g180888

I am kind of thankful toward Seungri. Besides from Se7en, he is the only male idols that can make Dara overcome her awkwardness. I like their friendship ^^

Guest g180888

120327 MINZY's twitter

KRYk5.jpg

머리가 많이 자랐구나 그새...

My hair grew a lot in that time....

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

yglupload.png

SPOTTED: CL Headed to Singapore in Givenchy and Longchamp

bV0VN.png

Last November, CL and the other girls headed to Singapore for the 2011 Korean Music Wave. We recently were able to identify her fun yet still chic airport fashions.

French accessory label Longchamp created the iconic The Longchamp Le Pliage® bag to fit the needs of a world traveler. Available in a vast array of colors, it is the quintessential example of affordable luxury, and is often spotted on the arm of famous fashionistas. The secret of its success? Le Pliage® is both classic and trendy, just like our Chae-rinah.

Longchamp and New York City fashion designer Jeremy Scott have been able to forge together a strong relationship in recent seasons and this latest piece epitomizes Scott’s unique approach. Entitled “Le Pliage Pills”, the iconic bag is highlighted by a combination of canvas and leather, while the all over print features various multi-color pills. Unfortunately, the item is sold out, well maybe that is fortunate for our depleted Blackjack wallets.

CL pairs her very very very colorful handbag with a black dog print sweater. Not just any dog print of course, it's Givenchy Menswear Spring 2011 RTW Rottweiler Sweater. The dog print became popular after Kanye West wore it to the Givenchy Paris runway show a couple years back. Since then, celebrities like Pusha T and Rihanna have all been seen in the design. Originally priced at $1,555.00USD, unfortunately, just like the handbag, the sweater is already sold out.

Which is your favorite, the handbag or the sweater?

Source:

http://coolspotters.com/ slamxhype

Photo manipulation by crazyxcami@ygladies.com

Articleby tazanya @ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

120327 DARA's me2day update

dyTQo.jpg

아우!이게 머야!이게 머야!!!0.0;;뒤에 선배님들의 표정은 무엇을 뜻하는것인가ㅠ예능&토크울렁증 있는 투애니원..그리고 나!나름 열심히햇슺니다만..ㅋ아마도 분량은..저멀리~ㅠ쏘리 랙잭들..비록 재미를 선사하진못햇지만 선배님들과 함께여서 즐거웠습니다!^^와쥐빼밀리!!!

TAGS: 토크도 예능도 잘못하지만 우린 무대에서 죽여~주~자~놔~ 우롸~잇! 막이래 ㅋㅋ 스스로 위로하기 ㅠㅠ 자신감 떨어질땐 우리 모두 내가제일잘나가 를 들읍시다! 화이팅!

Ow! What is this! What is this!!! 0.0 What are the facial expressions of my sunbaes behind me saying ㅠ 2NE1 has a fear of variety shows and talk shows.. and me! I practiced a lot..ㅋ The amount is.. far far away~ㅠ Sorry blackjacks.. I couldn't really offer a lot of fun but it was enjoyable working with sunbaes!^^ YG Family!!!

TAGS: We can't do talk and variety but on stage we are all~kills~~ alright! is what I'm sayingㅋㅋ Self-comforting ㅠㅠ Let's all listen to "I am the Best" when we are low on self-confidence! Fighting!

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

Samples of 2NE1 at YG Family Concert in Japan 2012 – Live Photo Collection

13.jpg?w=630

22.jpg?w=630

33.jpg?w=630

43.jpg?w=630

51.jpg?w=630

61.jpg?w=630

71.jpg?w=630

8.jpg?w=630

Source: Fancolle // CL2NE1Indo

Taken from sieljjang@clthebaddestfemale

Guest dragon-rider

Some highlights of Strong Heart part 1 today:

1) Daesung and Minji

"We don't want to be paired."

Minji: I really wanted to be with Se7en, my ideal type. Daesung is far from my ideal type..

Seunggi: What if Daesung confessed his love to you?

Daesung: Minji has the most aegyo in YG.

2) GD: In Japan, we went swimming at the hotel we were at. We borrowed swimsuits from the hotel, so they were speedos. I thought it was a dream because TOP suddenly came up to me wearing his bathing suit. TOP suddenly seemed so sensual.

TOP: I was so excited so I was like "Guys!~" and I ran to them and they were like "way!!" It was like they saw a girl.

CL: I've actually seen him before. While I was a trainee, the gym was really small. I didn't know he was in there, but he was changing.

3) CL: YG always tells us we are ugly, even though we are girl groups. We rehearse with no makeup, and he tells us we are ugly. I was a little upset.

(another trans) We are still girls, but he keeps calling us ugly. There was a time when he came to watch our rehearsal for concert and he said, "Wow, you guys are so ugly" into the mic where everyone could hear it. All the staff. It was a bit hurtful

4) Seungri: Dara is past her mid 20s, so I wanted to help her not be lonely. I introduced her to man #1. She liked him a lot.

Dara: I'm not sure if he introduced me or not, but he never called.

Seungri: I then went on to #2. He is a man that is wanted by many girls in Korea. Lee Seunggi style~

Dara: This time, Seungri called, but CL took the phone and ended the call.

CL: I ended the call because of dating ban, and as leader...

Seungri: #3. He really wanted Dara. This man went to the door of Dara's house and waited for her to come out.

Dara: Yes I hear this is true.

Seungri: On this cold day, #3 man came to see her, but she didn't come out.

Dara: I was scared and I wasn't sure if he liked me because of me. I felt like he might leave me if he got to really knew me.

(another trans) [MC] Se7en-sshi. You're close with Sandara Park, how come you don't introduce your male friends to her? [sE7] Wait, when does your dating restriction end? [DARA] In May~ [sE7] You see, there are times when Dara texts me about a guy asking me if I know him and if he's a good person or not because she's interested. [DARA] But most of the time, he says, "No. He's not that good, don't go for him."

5) Dara: I can't answer phones because its too awkward. I would have answered if its text.

Se7en: She texts me a couple times a month asking "Do you know xxx? What is he like?" Dara has low standards.

Dara: I texted him about a person, and he tells me, "anyone but him"

Se7en: Sandara only likes younger boys. She says younger people don't feel like men to her. She likes flower boys. Lee Seunggi style~

6) Dara: This is a situation where I got dumped because of no aegyo. Please play the song when I lie on the ground.

"Even though I don't have aegyo. Even if I can't wear short skirts.. Will you still love me for who I am?"

7) CL and GD are both trying out Hyejung's rap.

CL: I really hate Seungri. You do it.... (because Seungri suggested it)

Seungri tries. LOL so cute >.<

translation credit:Kristine Kwak + swaggalevel-1000

My comment ^^

number 2) OMG CL has seen TOP's body!!!!! Lucky girl!!!!!! :lol:

number 3) this is so harsh. I actually feel hurt too. Mr. YG is so... impolite :( . Don't worry 2NE1 are the most beautiful girls in Blackjacks' eyes -_-

number 4) - 5) I laugh so hard at this part. Dara and Seungri are so cute and funny. I wonder who are those 3 male celebrities that Seungri introduces to Dara. It is revealed that Dara is really interested in one of them. And there's CL. She doesn't approve this because she's the leader and she has to make sure if Dara follows the dating ban (actually I think she is jealous because Dara is her wifey :P )

number 6) Dara's version of Se7en's "When I Can't Sing" is very funny ^^.

number 7) LOL @ this part. I like CL-Seungri "cat vs dog" relationship. They has been like this seen 2009. They like to tease and annoy each other. :lol:

(actually I think CL hates Seungri for introducing boys to Dara. Sorry I am a ChaeRa shipper :lol: )

The leaders ^^

tumblr_m1juifOmjj1qe521ro1_500.png

tumblr_m1juifOmjj1qe521ro2_500.png

tumblr_m1jtv7gi0b1qe521ro1_500.png

tumblr_m1jsmaPhpM1qlingpo1_r1_500.jpg

Credit: ve-chergie@tumblr

Seungri wraps Dara warmly ^^

0qQy9.jpg

At the end , there's a precious sneak peak of GD- Minzy's back hug from next week's episode :wub: :wub:

6ECyr.jpg

Credit: realjiyong@tumblr