♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

[iNFO] YG Family Strong Heart Special Spoilers!

So far, from fans who were at the recording, I've gathered that:

• CL sat next to G-dragon
  • Bom sat with Gummy
  • Seungri sat with Dara
  • Seungri had a talk battle with G-dragon and won with his topic on "getting Dara a boyfriend"
  • G-dragon cringed and made gagging motions when Minji did her aegyo (in a teasing way, not in a mean way cos we all know how much GD loves our maknae right?? ^^)
  • CL danced a little bit of Fantastic Baby
  • There was a Boom Academy section and CL danced with Taeyang, Se7en danced with Minji, Dara danced with Seungri and Bom danced with Boom
  • Bom's dance was said to be an extremely funny "navel dance" xD
  • Bom was said not to have talked much and only danced with Boom which was really funny so SBS PDs better not cut that out!!!
  • They recorded Strong Heart for 9 hours, till 11pm KST
  • When the recording ended Dara did a shuffle dance and Bom joined in!
  • Seungri had apparently 'caught' Dara with his topic (meaning put Dara in a difficult position)
  • A fanaccount recounted how CL thought she had something on her nose, so she scratched at it to get it off, but she thought she couldn't get it off so she asked GD if she had anything on her face but GD said no.
  • CL's ears turned red when she told her story
  • @DC2NE1's tweet: CL pointed at me and another CL fan and boasted about us to GD, saying we were her fans! lol my baby CL <33
  • GD was gonna leave for the bathroom during the toilet break stealthily but his extensions got caught somewhere xD
  • TOP was the first to want to leave for the bathroom during toiletbreak and wanted to leave quietly too but his shoes were too heavy so they made noises. and Psy imitated the funny way he walked when on the way to the toilet which caused everyone to laugh
  • TOP danced with G-dragon during the Boom academy performance
  • At the end of the recording, Boom did something really funny which made GD laugh like crazy; GD was also seen bouncing/walking happily back to the van.

Note: The events that have been described by the fans may not be seen in the actual Strong Heart episode as SBS PDs might be cutting them out :/

Credit: All spoilers are taken from tweets from @rh_littlestone, @NOKIOV, @wwlfltwwflt, @Sieljjang and lots of the chinese fans who attended the recording ^^

Translated and Reposted by nyldeabcd @ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

Fan accounts of CL at the filming of Strong Heart

Below are some of the fan accounts of CL by K-blackjacks at the filming of Strong Heart:

CL was wearing red heels with a flower-printed jacket. And she was wearing a sleeveless top inside. She looked really hot because the sleeveless top was kind of clingy.

CL bragged to GD while gesturing to my area and the area opposite me, “Those are my fans”. At first, I felt like CL was making eye contact with me for about 0.3 seconds? But then I thought it can’t be. There was a TV behind me and all of them (the stars) were looking at it, so I thought that must be what CL is looking at.. While I was thinking that, she suddenly pointed out my area and the area opposite me and said, “My fans are there”. Kekekekekekeke. GD didn’t catch what she was saying the first time round, so she pointed us out again and repeated herself seeming very pleased. Keke.

While filming, CL kept scratching her nose bridge. She kept scratching and scratching with her finger but must have felt that there was still something on her nose kekeke So she asked GD who was next to her, “Is there something on my face?” GD said there wasn’t. There must be scores of GD’s fans there. Why on earth would you brag to him, CL?

Kekekekekekekekeke… Really, the things that girl does is so cute. Kekekekekekekekeke.

I think she kept feeling like that was something on her nose so she kept looking down and looked like she was cross-eyed. And she kept picking at it. Cute!

While CL was relating her story, she made a funny remark. Kekeke. This could be shown so I won’t spoil it by saying anymore. Kekeke But it was really funny and cute. Kekeke… At that time, CL’s ears went red. Kekekekeke.

CL was sitting beside GD and blanking out when there was a sudden gust of wind. She got a shock and screamed. Kekeke. Her eyes became really round. After that, I think she felt embarrassed so she covered her mouth and laughed. Kekekekeke.

GD was also blasted by that gust of wind. CL was just sitting there when that gust of wind hit her and she screamed “Kya!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kekekeke… CL looked really cute while eating sweets. During the break, her hands were full of something. I think it was sweets? Keke. She brought the sweets in, but some of it dropped. As her heels were high, she couldn’t pick it up even if she squatted, so she just stood there. Kekekekeke

She stood there for quite some time staring at the sweets. Kekekekekekeke… So funny Kekekekeke. Then a camera man or one of the staff passed by and helped her pick it up. She said thank you, sat down, removed the wrapper and ate the sweet, pushing it to the corner of her cheek. So cute! Ke.

Oh, and this was what she said during her turn to talk. She was talking about her parents then she talked about her dad. She said her dad didn’t allow her to watch television. Keke. She had no TV so she spent her time drawing while growing up.

Yang Sae Hyung and Boom did a parody of Fantastic Baby. Kekeke and then Chaerinie came out. Wow Chaerinie~ After Fantastic Baby she did a bit of the Fantastic Baby dance keke It was really cute.

They asked everyone to join in the dance. Taeyang and CL placed first in the dance.

During the dance segment, CL danced to Fantastic Baby with Taeyang. She was really cool.

Please note: These may or may not be seen in the actual Strong Heart episode as SBS PDs might cut them out. We’re very thankful for these fanaccounts shared by K-Blackjacks that attended the recording. They sat there for 10 hours.

Source: 다먹으라그래 // NOKIOV// 씨엘리즘 // wwlfltwwflt //DCgaeburrowcl @DC2NE1 GALLERY

Translated by: CLism00@CLTheBaddestFemale.com

yglupload.png

2NE1's SCREAM ranks #10 on Recochoku's Daily Chaku-Uta Daily Chart + Fire (JPN) at #51

igc0ms.png

Recochoku – Chaku Uta is a mobile download site for previews of new songs being released in Japan.

Recochoku is Japan's main site for digital music downloads -- from full song downloads onto a PC, to music video clips, to ringtones. Digital content is only a quarter of Japan's music industry so physical sales are still the "make it or break it" for an artist. That said digital content is slowly becoming important in Japan and is a valid revenue source because downloads are similar in price to iTunes in the USA (100 Yen for a ringtone or 1.29 USD and 200 Yen or 2.60 USD for the full song). Compared to the .07 to .50 cents (USD) that Korean portal sites charge for similar products, Japanese digital content can boost revenues from slower physical sales.

2NE1's Can't Nobody English reached 2nd place in the past. They have also had other songs rank on this chart. More on their previous Recochoku sales HERE.

Source:

recochoku

Thanks to hambaq for the tip.

Reposted by tazanya @ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

I wonder why they dont allow Bom talks much???

It's not that they didn't allow Bom to talk much. I think it was because Bom got shy on broadcast program as usual. On TV, she always looks like an introvert quiet good girl while at home, she turns into her true self being a crazy alien :lol:

Don't worry ^^, the fan account said that Bom's dance with Boom was beyond hilarious. Wait for it.

yglupload.png

YG Entertainment Officially Going International!

tumblr_m0xl5f3AL91r5kkjbo1_500.jpg

We all know that 2NE1 and all of the YG family members are always jet setting around the world. We also know how successful the ladies of 2NE1 and their sunbaes Big Bang have been on the international iTunes charts even without official promotions. Well, it seems that YG is gearing to officially start international promotions, possibly near YOU!

In recent news, it's been reported by OSEN that YG Entertainment will be opening offices in both the U.S and Hong Kong. The goal is to help promotions of YG family overseas. This isn't the first time YG has ventured outside of their South Korean home base. However, given their stronger connections with worldwide entertainment companies, this will likely prove much more organized and lucrative.

We've had an inkling that 2NE1 would attempt strides in China as Minzy repeatedly mentioned that she was studying Chinese. Not to mention, the girls have been working on improving their English, which will serve them well not only in US/European promotions, but also in Hong Kong, where English is also an official language.

An office in the U.S can only possibly mean two things:

1. Our favorite YG Family members are on their way to official U.S debuts!

OR

2. YG is going to bring K-Pop to the States and we might soon be hearing songs like
"I Am The Best"
or
"Scream"
on our favorite radio stations!

It was also reported by OSEN that the plans have been finalized and by this summer we could expect the first branches. We know YG takes care of its loyal fans, and reportedly they will soon be hiring coordinators to better serve the needs of us fans all over. While this is an exciting development, the plans haven't been completely confirmed by YGE, so don't go jumping in the streets quite yet.

Whatever the case, these are just the first few small step's to a worldwide takeover by our favorite YG Family members. Hang in there Blackjacks and V.I.P's - the wait is almost over!

Source

Soompi

Credit to Yushiki for the picture

Article by: xo2NE1_Nolza@ygladies.com

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

[FANCAM] 120315 Arrving and Leaving Strong Heart Recording (CL ver)

Cr: @OMG_SANDAR

uploaded: park77410

How cute our leader is :wub:

Manager Oppa *i guess he is the Manager 678, no?* kept telling Chaerin to go, yet she still managed giving a sweet smile and waved to the fans.

Aigoo, baby Rin >.<

Why are you so sexy yet so cute that day? So gorgeous letting your long hair down like that :w00t:

yglupload.png

2NE1 Nylon Pictorial Ushers in Spring with Roberto Cavalli

ZQbX0.png

2NE1 has always been known as the group that dares to try it all in fashion, from studs to leather to fur - you name it, our girls have probably donned it. This summer, 2NE1 is going down the Rainbow Road with big splashes of colour in their Nylon Japan photo shoot. Curious as to what the playful-looking girls are wearing for summer? Read on!

2NE1's cover manages to be cohesive while simultaneously uniquely styled for each individual girls' tastes, much like 2NE1's music. It helps that their clothes are nearly all from Roberto Cavalli's Spring/Summer 2012 Resort Collection.

2NE1's brings cutting edge to a not so edgy trend -- Resort Wear

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjBPb0h0UHNBNEJHVWZzZ29uTC1JUGcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Resort [cruise] wear is a specialized clothing style, as well as a year-round fashion "season". They mix a bit of the previous fall/winter silhouettes with a sneak peek of the upcoming spring summer collections. It's a bit of a bridge between the seasons. For people who live in cold snowy places, a brief retreat to somewhere warm is a welcome break and designers make special clothes for these holiday places, such as Caribbean beaches, tropical islands, and for boat cruises traveling through warm tropical seas.

Resort collections (and it's Summer counterpart Pre-Fall collections) have started to gather momentum over the past few seasons, attracting a similar level of coverage on fashion blogs and in monthly magazines as the main collections. This has led the number of designers 'showing' their collection - usually presented on static models, rather than a catwalk - to increase dramatically.

Luxury resort wear meets this season's hot trend - Colour Blocking

A trend that has been a hot favourite lately - colour blocking - is always suitable for a bright and cheerful summer. From boyish blazers like Dara's, wide-leg pants Minzy's wearing to Bom's favourite girly frocks, there's nothing that isn't available in eye-catching shades such as neon pink, orange or electric blue. On this cover look, 2NE1 exudes 101% confidence with bright hues from Roberto Cavalli's Resort 2012 collection in vibrant colours and bold prints.

So what exactly is colour blocking? Well, according to an uber-informative article by THE AGE:

(Colour Blocking) literally means an outfit made up of 'blocks' of solid colour. The secret to pulling it off is sticking to simple shapes - think classic shifts, maxis, pencil skirts - and choosing shades that are the direct opposites on the color wheel. Try clashing pink and yellow, orange and blue, green and black to create the most effective blocking effect.

CL also seems like a fan of this trend! Check out her cute and colourful chunky wedges in our latest style file! Ready to try this fun and fierce fashion trend ala 2NE1 yet? Here are some ideas that you can adopt for a colourful Summer ahead.

The girls couple the trends we see this spring, like vibrant blues and color-blocked sandals (reminiscent of the colorful Giuseppe wedges CL wore in the Philippines) with a step back to the sixties "hippie" bohemian patterns and silhouettes. Buy at store.robertocavalli.com

The free-spirited mood of 2NE1's cover carries throughout their individual pages. Previously we've brought you a Style File on Minzy's and Dara's look in this edition of NYLON JAPAN. Since then our fashion writers have worked overtime and have finally been successful in ID-ing more pieces from the photo shoot. Yay us!

62Uul.jpg

Minzy manages to pair two very loud patterns, a Jeremy Scott Paradise shirt and Blugirl Blumarine jacket, together pulling in their colors, but balances their look with simple black pants and minimal accessories. Buy at net-a-porter.com.

gupAH.jpg

CL punches up her black and white outfit with an pink McQ Alexander McQueen handbag. The pattern of her cropped MCQ pants add some roar to an otherwise simpler look. She ties it all together with what is quickly becoming one of her favorite shoes, the Burberry Prorsum wedge creepers. Buy at COGGLES.COM, net-a-porter.com, and shopbop

zo7Ep.jpg

Dara goes the opposite direction of her partner in crime CL, with a color explosion. From her Fairground's Bananarama Tube Skirt, to her bright orange Rag & Bone Blazer, to her bright yellow Blugirl Blumarine stacked heel, everything screams bright, happy, and fun. Buy at www.thecorner.com,

wogkv.jpg

Bom not only looks like a 'Lady Spring', she is bouncing joyfully on a trampoline, making for a refreshingly lovely picture. For those who know our girl's obsession, you will be surprised to see she has love moschino slingbacks by her side instead of Louboutin's. She is also wearing a marc by Marc Jacobs striped dress. Buy at net-a-porter.com.

NOTE: Sometimes we might not be able to find the exact colour and cut that the girls are wearing, especially if they're from RTW collections. Since they're not really 'one-of-a-kind' pieces like (Haute) Couture, there might be slight variations from the ones seen on the runway.

Source: polyvore and as stated

Photo manipulation by centric @ygladies.com

Article by tazanya & nyldeabcd@ygladies.com

yglupload.png

Minzy Rocking Human Potential in SCREAM PV

xTVy2.jpg

iZANl.jpg

Aqg03.jpg

오는 28일 일본에서 발매되는 2NE1의 SCREAM의 뮤직비디오에서 공민지님께서 휴먼포텐셜의 BW UFO FUR HAT을 착용하셨습니다. 이번 뮤직비디오는 섹시하면서도 여성스런 분위기에 카리스마를 표현한 컨셉트를 잘 표현했다고 호평을 받고 있는데요. 2NE1의 일본활동도 기대하며 응원합니다.

In 2NE1's music video for Scream, which came out on the 28th Gong Minzy is wearing the Human Potential BW UFO Fur Hat. This music video is sexy and feminine also with charisma, and is being praised for it. People are excited for 2NE1's Japanese promotions and are cheering them on!

We are working on a full Scream PV Style File, anticipate!

Source:

HUPOT's Blog

Translated by ♥kristinekwak @ygladies.com

I wonder why they dont allow Bom talks much???

TOTALLY AGREE   STRONG HEART WİLL BİG  DİSSAPPOİNMENT  FOR  ME  AGAİN  BECAUSE  BOM  İS  ONE OF THE FUNNİEST  PERSONALİTİES  İN YG

Guest dragon-rider

[FANCAM] 120315 Arrving and Leaving Strong Heart Recording (CL ver)

Cr: @OMG_SANDAR

uploaded: park77410

How cute our leader is :wub:

Manager Oppa *i guess he is the Manager 678, no?* kept telling Chaerin to go, yet she still managed giving a sweet smile and waved to the fans.

Aigoo, baby Rin >.<

Why are you so sexy yet so cute that day? So gorgeous letting your long hair down like that :w00t:

I know right?!!!! She's super cute!!! LOL @ Jiangmae kept pushing her to the van while she was still busy doing fan-service :lol: :lol:

by the way, here is another fancam of CL leaving Strong Heart. In this fancam you can hear the crazy scream of the fans ^^, I think that was what make CL laughed :lol:

[Fancam] CL waves fan when leaving Strong Heart

credit: leechaelin.com

LOL the fan kept yelling "omona omona CL-roooooooo!!!". CL was happy seeing her fans' love for her.