♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest g180888

Full highlights of Strong Heart

• Introductions
  • To Tablo: “it’s been a while, you don’t seem to be wearing anything? (his pants)
  • CL: “Our members talk to each other in an ahjumma tone”
  • LEADER (GD) & MAKNAE (SEUNGRI) COMBO COMPLIMENTS EACH OTHER
  • BINGU TOP!
  • CHOI BROTHERS CHOOM (dance) & STARE BATTLE
  • Sean came to Strong Heart to let the Youth know more about him
  • BOM: “Gummy said she would introduce me to many men, but.. I haven’t heard from that yet..”
  • Fake Call: MINZY’s AEGYO
  • GUMMY wants Minzy’s Age!
  • Jung Juri: “I’ve heard many times, I look like CL..I hope you don’t get offended”
  • Highest Alcohol tolerance? PSY? Se7en?
  • PSY: “I’ve yet to see Taeyang get drunk. He says it’s not that he can’t drink, but he chooses not to.”
  • TOP THE DINOSAUR GOES FOR BATHROOM BREAK
  • Gummy singing a ballad in a Hip Hop club
  • YG is an Angel”
  • GD imitation of YG in clubs
  • Seungri imitation of YG in KPOPSTAR
  • “YG called me in his room; I thought I did something wrong” - Seungri
  • CL’s complaint to YG “We are still girls, but he keeps calling us ugly!”
  • Tablo imitation of YG in Studio
  • —-ACTUAL START OF SHOW—-
  • GD VS. SEUNGRI
  • GD: “Fantastic Body” (Story about T.O.P’s body; GD finds it erotic)
  • T.O.P can’t change in the same room as the members
  • TOP IN A SPEEDO !?!?!??!! 
  • CL saw TOP’s bare body (during trainee years)?!
  • TOP is serious when it comes to acting, EVEN BIGBANG’s PARODIES
  • Seungri: “BAD GIRL SANDARA PARK!”
  • Seungri introduced 3 GUYS! 1 went to Dara’s house..
  • Dara sends texts to se7en asking: “do you know XXX? what’s he like?”
  • Dara ‘When I Don’t Have AEGYO’ Se7en Parody
  • TABLO VS. TAEYANG
  • Tablo: “I never thought I’d be part of YG Family”
  • Tablo going to a university, YG sent him a van & 2 managers… 
  • TABLO: “We had no agreement, but just because I was Hyejung’s husband, they did this.”
  • Kang Hye Jung HAS A GANGSTER SIDE! 
  • Tablo: “At karaoke, she sings 2NE1 songs and dances. She also enjoys doing raps that have a lot of swear words.”
  • GD rapping Hyejung’s text
  • SEUNGRI: “CL-sshi why don’t you try as well? (rapping to Hyejung’s text)”
  • CL (to Seungri): “I hate Seungri… you do it!
  • Hye Jung compares Tablo to PSY a lot
  • Tablo: “I get ticked off and tell her to leave me and go to him (PSY)” 
  • Tablo thinks he’s cursed

Source: SBS Strong Heart

Live Translated by: big_seunghyun,lmaogee & kristinekwak@twitter.com

I love GD-Minzy's hug at the end!!!! Not a romantic pairing but more like a brother-sister relationship. GD always teases and imitates Minzy, he treats her like a lovely little sister ^^

Sad that Bom doesn't speak much. But she seems to reveal more on the ep next week. Wait for her in the next episode biggrin.gif

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

[NEWS] 2NE1′s CL admits she once saw Big Bang’s T.O.P undressing

20120327_CL_TOP.jpg

2NE1 leader CL confessed that she once saw Big Bang‘s T.O.P undressing.

The March 27th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘ featured the artists of YG Entertainment, and 2NE1′s CL made a rather shocking confession about label mate, T.O.P.

Fans know quite well that Big Bang’s rapper T.O.P is notorious for refusing to reveal his body to others, and fellow Big Bang member G-Dragon remarked on the show, “T.O.P is known for undressing in private. None of the members have seen him undress, and if he has to change, he will do so alone in the restroom.”

“One time, we were at a hotel pool and he shocked all of us by unexpectedly showing up in a speedo,” he continued.

But CL suddenly interrupted him, remarking, “I saw T.O.P undressing.”

She continued to say, “It was not long after their debut. I was at the gym to work out, when I witnessed T.O.P undressing.”

“He was zipping something down,” she hilariously added, sharing perhaps a bit too much information.

Also on the episode were Big Bang, Sean, Se7en, Psy, Tablo, Gummy, 2NE1, and more.

Source: allkpop

CL's confession over saw TOP's undressing is hilarious!! :lol:

Everyone's comments getting jealous over her LOL

And the remark, "he was zipping something down..'' :lol::w00t::lol:

And when she said frankly, "I hate Seungri. You do it!" told Seungri to rap.

That was daebak! LOL

Badass leader!!

YG Family FTW!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

Strong Heart, Se7en reveals Sandara likes them young

sandara_park_se7en_strong_heart_120327.jpg

Singer Se7en revealed 2NE1 member Sandara Park‘s ideal type of a guy.

On the March 27th installment of SBS TV’s ‘Strong Heart’, 13 of the YG Entertainment artists including Sean, Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Tablo, Psy, and Gummy appeared on the show for a great session of talk.

Seungri revealed on the program, “The way you know Sandara Park is wrong. She talks about how dating is prohibited and that she’s never dated but it’s not true.” Seungri added that he tried to set her up on a date but Sandra Park declined.

Se7en also explained, “Nowadays she’s getting some texts” adding that Sandara Park’s biggest problem is that her standards are too low. Se7en continued, “About four to five guys Sandara Park had asked so far if they seem ok, were either not really manly or didn’t have a good personality, or were not polite.”

Se7en had Sandara Park sweat it out by explaining further that, “To add, Sandara only likes younger guys. Guys who are the same age or are older don’t feel like a guy to her she said. She likes the flower boy (kkotminam) style like Lee Seung Gi.”

Image: SBS ‘Strong Heart’

Source: TV Report via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

BIGBANG and 2NE1 for Choa 10 Magazine HQ Scans

xmUQ4.jpg

yoaQP.jpg

Source: @ilovegd21

Seungri Introduces Sandara Park to Male Celebrities [Full]

36436723dac997fe9f19834e1efe8b2d_large.jpg

As we reported before Big Bang’s Seungri revealed on the March 27 episode of “Strong Heart” that he had introduced 2NE1’s Sandara Park to male celebrities.

Seungri said, “Although Sandara Park said that she has never dated, she is a scary girl. I introduced her to a male celebrity before. Sandara Park is popular among male celebrities. I introduced her to two Lee Seung Gi style celebrities and one gentle male celebrity.”

He continued, “The third celebrity waited in front of Sandara Park’s house and for Sandara Park to come out. However, Sandara Park did not go out to meet the celebrity.”

Sandara Park stated, “That male celebrity was very aggressive and I was afraid that he would leave me after seeing the real me.”

Se7en added more information. Se7en stated, “These days Sandara Park sends me texts asking how this guy is. She has now asked me about nearly 5 guys.”

Se7en continued, “Sandara Park’s problem is that she is not good at picking out guys. All the men she asked me about were not manly, had bad personalities, or did not have good manners.”

When asked who the male celebrities were, Se7en answered, “Sandara Park likes younger men. She does not feel emotions for people that are the same age or older than her. She likes ‘flower boys’ such as Lee Seung Gi.”

The March 27 episode of “Strong Heart” was a “YG Family Special” that had Sean, Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Tablo, Psy, and Gummy. There was a total 13 YG members on the special.

Credit: Soompi

Guest dragon-rider

tumblr_m1k3blA0Xq1qekpsao1_500.gif

tumblr_m1k88n2pfQ1qekpsao1_500.gif

Source: forever-2ne1

tumblr_m1kldezrB21r2cwcpo1_250.giftumblr_m1kldezrB21r2cwcpo2_250.gif

tumblr_m1kldezrB21r2cwcpo3_250.giftumblr_m1kldezrB21r2cwcpo4_r1_250.gif

Credit: xiao-dou@tumblr

Reaction of YG Family @ Dara's "When I can't do aegyo" dance :lol:

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho2_250.gif

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho5_r1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho7_r1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho9_r1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho10_r1_250.gif

Source: mybodyisreadytabi@tumblr

120328 MINZY & SEAN Twitter Convo

UU4qx.png

하율이가 음악을 틀어 놓고 춤을 추기 시작했다 하음이가 유심히 지켜보더니 'YG 점수는, 100점입니다!' 아이들 사과 깍아주고 있던 나 완전히 뒤로 넘어갔다 #션 혜영 가족 KPOP스타

Hayul started playing music and dancing. Haeum was watching and suddenly said "YG's score is 100!" I was so amazed while cutting apples for the kids #SeanHyeyoungFamilyKPOPStar

TOOYu.png

Ah! This is so cute^^

JiSzs.png

Ah me? Minji-yah I'm shy @mingkki21: @jinuSEAN3000 Ah! This is so cute^^”

Source: Sean & Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

120328 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

eAhdN.png

투애니원 일본앨범 컬렉션 득템!!! +.+오늘 발매됐어요~!!! 신곡 스크림!과 우리 색갈로 다시 불러본 Like a virgin!글구 퉤니원의 히트곡^^;들의 일본어버젼!디비디엔 뮤비 메이킹,녹음실,인터뷰~ 그리구 멤버들의 필리핀 나들이 영상까지~!^.^빨리봐야징!!

I got 2NE1's Japanese album Collection!!! +.+It was released today~!!! New song scream! and Like A Virgin, which was different from our usual style!And 2NE1 hit songs^^;in Japanese versions!On the DVD there is the making for the MV, recording, interviews~ And a video of us in the Philippines~!^.^Gonna watch it asap!!!

Source: Dara's Me2day

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com