[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

The written preview for ep10:

무열은 자신에게 말도 없이 경호를 그만둔 은재 때문에 서운하고 화가 나서

동수에게 푸념을 늘어놓는다.

은재는 무열을 잊기 위해 연락을 차단한다.

동수는 수영을 위해서 자신의 방을 화실로 꾸며준다.

서윤이의 뒷조사를 함께하던 동아와 김실장의 관계는 점점 가까워져가는데...

I try to translate:

Because of EJ's sudden resignation, MY feels angry yet empty without her. He grumbles to DS.

To forget MY, EJ doesn't contact MY.

For SY, DS decorates the room into an artist studio.

While investigating Seo Yoon, DA and Mr Kim become closer but.....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keysyoo0987

keysyoo0987 like luliqz1 said we're gonna have to see her until the end.. :mellow:  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

do you mean that she's (JH) gonna appear until the last episode? what? why?

Guest keysyoo0987

I think the kiss in the preview is just the imagination of ej.  Omg yesterday's ratings only 4.4%  the text preview has been translated by happy22qt.  Itseems MY is sad regarding ej's resignation as his body guard.

http://welcometohappysworld.com/

hope so. so i think that what they thought about bringing jessica is gonna increase the rating seemed to fail. they should have stick to the way they'd been doing like in the earlier episodes which is more fun and wacky.-_- 

Guest elriany

I know some of you are looking for the song at the last scene of ep9 so I ripped it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?klpdw48q3p2khjn (pw: nomanymore)

I once thought it's MY-JH theme but when it was playing during EJ's flashback and goodbye to MY, I couldn't help but cried along with her :tears: From now on I'll keep reminding of this scene whenever the song is on.

Tomorrow eps, I expect EJ to 'move on'. She'd probably ask her boss to guard somebody else. The stalker will certainly do sthing to MY or JH. I'll kill the writer if MY asks EJ to protect JH.

thank you so much...........i have been looking that song too......but i think not relesed yet. the first time i heard that song in the ending eps 4. i'm really waiting that song. :wub: :wub:

see the preview of eps 10, EJ seems to want to resign.

Guest hitgirl

do you mean that she's (JH) gonna appear until the last episode? what? why?

I've read several articles stating Jessica will be in the last 8 eps of this drama. Too bad she doesn't seem to be rating booster :blink:

Guest shelbyrafitri

What I do after watch another kiss scene that makes Eun Jae really hurt

Me : MOM, WHERE IS MY BASEBALL BAT???!!!

Mom : Its in ur closet, honet...Why do u need it ????

Me : I NEED IT COZ I'M GONNA BASH MOO YUL WITH IT AND MAKING HIM REGRET FOR EUN JAE

Mom : OK dear,,,but please be careful..do it secretively

Me : GOTCHAA;)

lol laugh.gif

I never care with the ratings but from my side, thsi drama really great, I can watch other side from Lee Si young's act..

I'm not surprised with the low ratings. Somehow, I don't 'feel' anything for this drama. I watched the first episode and have no interest to follow up. Don't know why but I find Lee Si-yeon's character is so annoying.

sorry but since the unlike bottom isn't here i will just put -1

(dont hate me is just what i feel )

Hello people!!!

Okey..i'm new here..we (m'sian tv) only at epi 3-4 here..wait..just fill me in..okey..so somewhere along the episodes, EJ confess or kindda of confess to MY which MY did not replied or respond to it...and before MY could actually do anything abt EJ's confession, his ex girlfriend returned and now in epi 9 and 10 MY kissed his ex girlfriend 2x???? Oooo my heart..can someone just fill me in please..i think my head is spinning..i just do not like (i know that the writer does not give a mini cooper abt it) the female lead got 'beaten' few times before the male lead's confession..it sickening...

So can someone just kindly fill me in although i haven't watch the whole epi yet..

Please...or maybe anyone got tips abt MY+EJ relationship in the future epi?

Hi everyone! I'm new here as well in this thread! Just showing my support here for Wild Romance. I've done marathon watching the episodes and I really like this drama! I'll be honest - I took some time to get used with the comedic actings initially but it won me over after a few episodes.. Lee Si Young and Lee Dong Wook chemistry are so entertaining to watch. I got to know Lee Si Young through 'we got married' and was happy that she landed this role because I think she shines here despite the low rating.

I just wish some viewers give this drama a chance and not just give it a verdict after just one episode. :) Is it just me but I actually felt tears in my eyes during the last scene of episode 9 when EJ silently checked MY's room, walked out of his house and waited for the lift.. this whole scene just got me :tears:

LSY acting is what makes this drama interesting. The low ratings is that when you go against a sageuk chances are it'll  take over the ratings game. I believe it was the pacing of the drama series that made the rating went lower and lower plus the fact that they were too many characters on the side. When a drama series focus much on other characters that they cant connect instead of the main couple, viewers loses their interest and Sica getting too much airtime killed it as well.

This situation is quite similar to Queen Seonduk's time as well as Dong Yi's time, they killed every other compettion on the same timeslot.

Still, I LOVE THIS SERIES.

Guest incarnadine

I'm not surprised with the low ratings. Somehow, I don't 'feel' anything for this drama. I watched the first episode and have no interest to follow up. Don't know why but I find Lee Si-yeon's character is so annoying.

\

erm... I dunno who the heck Lee Si Yeon is, all I know is that Lee SHI YOUNG who portrays the lead actress in this drama is doing fantastic job as Eun Jae. B)

this is my first time posting here but i'm so loving this drama. I dun know why ppl choose not to watch this drama and keep on criticizing LSY for her acting. I feel what makes this drama so interesting to watch its all because of her comical and excellent acting. This drama is light and awesomely funny. I love her chemistry with LDW and both of them combine...BOOM BOOM POW~~~!!!haha....

p/s - Saw the preview, Please dun kiss again!!! OMG feel like kicking MY!!!!! haha I guess he is a man afterall and cannot resist the temptation ?lol

English translation for Episode 10 Text Preview

Silence of Yogi Berra*

Moo Yeol who was sad and upset complains to Dong Soo that he was not informed that his bodyguard Eun Jae have resigned. Eun Jae in order to forget Moo Yeol blocks his call. Dong Soo decorates a room for Soo Young so she can have her own studio. Dong Ah becomes closer to Manager Kim little by little while secretly investigating Seo Yoon Yi...

Note: Yogi Berra (Lawrence Berra in real life) is a legendary baseball player and manager who was loved for his good nature and humour. The Hanna Barbera cartoon character Yogi Bear was named after him.

I actually know what they mean by the silence of Yogi Berra... He is not only one of the greatest Yankee that ever played for NY but he said the funniest and nonsense things in the world, but he said two famous quotes that everyone knows and says at one point or another he said "It ain't over till is over" and he also said "You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left". I guess one of them applies to the episode...

Guest incarnadine

I actually know what they mean by the silence of Yogi Berra... He is not only one of the greatest Yankee that ever played for NY but he said the funniest and nonsense things in the world, but he said two famous quotes that everyone knows and says at one point or another he said "It ain't over till is over" and he also said "You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left".  I guess one of them applies to the episode...

Thanks for that interesting tidibit :) Even though I am not a big baseball fan, I am really loving the titles given to each episode. They seem to well-thought of.

You know what, I only saw last night episode and few cuts from the previous ones and instinct tells me it's YS because of the way acts... or wait, she's got long slim fingers keke.... i reckon it could be her husband. 

My thought is MY's mother because MY choice baseball over her but agreed with you about YS. I think she could be the stalker :wacko:

I saw the preview for episode 10 and I got a thought what if JH ran out of the apartment because MY call her by EJ's name, I think that is what happened, only a couple of hours to find out what happened... This is why I don't like to come to soompi to read and talk about a drama because I get obsess over it, now I want to be on episode 3 so at least I would have 6 episodes to go till next week.. I was fine and I had to lose my will power, :rolleyes: I insist the stalker is a baseball player... look at the hand that crumples the picture at the end of episode 9, that is a huge hand and the women on this drama are too short to have such a big hand that plus the blister on the hand... :sweatingbullets: I know now I am obsess