[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest Cruelsummer

The wedding, hmm, I can see it in two (or maybe 3) ways: either the writer goes like AIL (yup that drama again) the male lead marries his first love then someone gotta do sthing to wake him at last minute; second, MY has doubt about the stalker's identity and wants to lure her out, but it's unlikely judging from their expressions in the photo; third, it's just somebody's dream, since there's a green BG behind them, often used for dream/unreal sequences in drama. It could be EJ's imagination when she thinks she'd lost all hopes.. ^^,

Either way, I'm liking the text preview, hope it's 'accurate' and we'll get to see MY/EJ more.

I think you're on to something with the dream sequence.  They're obviously standing in front of a green screen of some sort.  It looks really artificial.  If they were standing in front of an alter or something...then I'd be worried.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just waiting for live streaming to start in a  few minutes. I am so pathetic being a glutton for punishment. It's not going to be pretty is it with the wedding photos.

Now does anyone remember when Dong Soo (or someone else) mentioned that Jong Hee has a habit of calling people she likes by their full name ie Park Moo Yeol? Did anyone notice she is speaking informally to Eun Jae ( her unni) and called her Yu Eun Jae in ep 11? The writer doesn't miss details- even though the plot is making me curse ++  Does it mean anything?

Aigoo, big fat sigh especially to lupita I've just spent 3hrs plus going through the episode. No one like Jong Hee- can't they make her a nice 2nd lead? No? The writer can't? She really wants to start again with Moo Yeol? I wonder what JH will say if EJ admits to liking MY. Will she tell MY remember it was supposed to be a bet?

ADDIT

Okay I am satisfied with ep 12. The JH and MY moments are minimal and the 3 of them together he keeps going back to EJ unconsciously.

Man Jong Hee shows affection by biting EJ's forearm? Can I say her paintings are really disturbing I am totally creeped out even though she is not the stalker. Looks like the writer is going the slow and steady route. It's totally bizarre watching  Moo Yeol who keeps treating Eun Jae like a guy or in a asexual way.

Manager Kim exploding was totally hot. Off to bed leaving you guys to spazz. The imaginary scene even though it's imaginary children and babies in the context of Jong Hee  ( who is not acted well enough for me to forget she is Jesicca is unnerving). Where else LSY is really Eun Jae I see her as Eun Jae. So I am don't get disorientated watching her. She boxes really well I like her rhythm, yes I know she won the 48kg boxing title. It's still nice to watch it. MY and EJ really have a physical relationship that has NOTHING to do with kisses and such. Everything else but that, at this point wouldn't put it past the writer to have them sleeping in the same bed before we get to the 1st couple kiss.

Guest keysyoo0987

Here is what happened so far in epi 12...

they are at the hospital, they took EJ and JH was aware of EJ and MY's closeness. EJ's dad has met his ex-wife. Mgr. Kim and EJ was talking about DA. IMO is checking MY phone while he was in the shower and she even knows his password. Checking everything his call, schedule, really creepy. They are going shopping this is from the preview. In the mall there is an autograph session of the seagulls and EJ was really excited she even trade places with his boss guarding JH. MY even took EJ to introduce her with the seagulls pitcher. Funny moment with our OTP. MY is really acting weird when he took EJ and pitchers pic. JH is now aware that EJ likes MY. reporter Go and Mgr. Kim went to the waiter to ask him some questions. Mgr. Kim hit the waiter because of what he did to DA. Reporter Go had to take him out. JH is painting and she was visited by DS's wife and mother. I feel bad about DS's wife because of how she was treated by her Mom. EJ, MY and JH went grocery shopping together, she wants to have a big meal at MY's house. Funny EJ opening a Jar of spaghetti sauce. All five of them having dinner. And what we saw in the preview EJ and MY washing dishes. When they're eating fruit JH asked MY about them being together again. MY's reaction? He was having doubts i think. They had to take DS's wife because she suddenly had pain in her stomach. EJ and his brother going to meet their Dad's lady. EJ had to go out because she knows it's their Mom. She was mad at Dad. Their marriage pic (MY and JH) it was MY thinking about their future together he was imagining what's gonna happen. He went to meet EJ at her office. MY watching her punching the bag. They are having a boxing match OMG! He felt something! Daebak! We go to the wish preview. She wanted him to tie her shoelace. IMO is plotting something again. Cliffhanger... DS's wife receive JH' pic with her eyes punched out.

there is no preview.... at last! a hint of exciting things to come for our OTP.

i actually felt relieved when i read that the wedding was just an imagination. which is funny, i should remind myself that this is just a show! (but as everyone was going -omg they'll probably get married then after the marriage MY will maybe realize he likes EJ :(( - i expected that to happen)

Guest PBaddict

Oh myyyyy... I only managed to get home to the last third of the epi but I saw the most important scene for MY-EJ

It is so damn ironic and funny that during their box match EJ actually punched herself into his head and heart??? Did I get it wrong? No, he definitely felt something. Well I guess with such a dense character he has he must be punched to make him realize sg so important... LOL too funny, really :w00t::D;)^_^

Now I want to see how he's gonna behave around EJ in the future.... :rolleyes:

I love this song soo much specially when they play it during jessica scene...

And it is infinite member who sing this?? wow he soo good..he has a deep voice like park hyoshin..awesome..

OMG! i am just so damn happy this single is out.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! i evn have to bug Ck to for this song and now finally it's out. komapta!

awww i hate it, no preview! anyone, i might just have missed it...

LOLS that wedding pic was a sure teaser... finally PMY thinking of EJ weeeeeeeeeh!

so excited for next week!

OMG! i am just so damn happy this single is out.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! i evn have to bug Ck to for this song and now finally it's out.  komapta!

YAH!! Chingu. I remember. So now we know why it's not out. I am so watching ep 12 again even before the subs are ready for editing. I swear I watched ep 11's ending 10 times today. It was about the best part of the last 5 episodes. I barely watched ep 9 and 10, I was cursing so much. LSY and LDW have definite chemistry. LSY and Jessica have good chemistry as well. Jong Hee smiles more and acts more natural around  Eun Jae. It is so bizarre watching them together.

Wanted to say hope things are settling down with your family with the earthquakes and such. Thinking of you and your family.

ADDIT

Did you hear am-addiction has shut down.All the main uploaders quit after the MU/FS fiasco. OMG. I mean we don't even have  a spot to post the viki srt subs. aja aja is membership only. We only used to post here,am-addiction and aja aja. We can't even post on viki itself. ERGH. Are they really going to shut down K drama uploads?  It's going to impossible to get links for older dramas if you don't get the torrents now. I am dependant now on knowing the other uploaders personally to get their old collection.

why no PREVIEW show...you are killing me with waiting for the next episode. Even a little peek on whats going to happen next...ahhhh.

EJ is back laughing and snorting and I am a happy fan!!!

MY could not answer JH properly and it boils down to one thing....he is no longer in love with her.

Boxing is the newest way to a man's heart....literally.

LSY is really adorable here.

Man....these last two episodes are just the thing we all need after having to suffer from not so good episodes.

I can't wait to see MY pining for EJ next week.  MY and flashbacks with EJ tonight only meant that next week we are going to witness MY looking at EJ and getting awkward as he fully realizes how much he loves her. I  hope the writers and the PD will not disappoint us.

And yes, since they have a very physical relationship, with all that punching...let the first kiss be as intense as possible.

why no PREVIEW show...you are killing me with waiting for the next episode. Even a little peek on whats going to happen next...ahhhh.

EJ is back laughing and snorting and I am a happy fan!!!

MY could not answer JH properly and it boils down to one thing....he is no longer in love with her.

Boxing is a the newest way to a man's heart....literally.

LSY is really adorable here.

Man....these last two episodes are just the thing we all need after having to suffer from not so good episodes.

I can't wait to see MY pining for EJ next week.  I hope the writers and the PD will not disappoint us.

And yes, since they have a very physical relationship, with all that punching...let the first kiss be as intense as possible.

i thought there was a kiss scenes when MY don't know how to react.... hahahahhaa

thanx a lottttt @pb, @ck, @red ginger, @keysoo, @jess...and everyone who shared spoilers n brief and m relieved that i cn watch the epi with ful enthusiasm. Bt stil hv to w8 for 5 hours to get bk to home n my WR world.

I m in ofc in frnt of my pc n staring at my cel laughing, grinning, blushing reading abt the epi and my team mates must be thinking i hv gone crazy.

I am always thinking that it is the Aunt. First, why the stalker wanted him blind? Who is personally taking care of him at the moment? He don't have a girlfriend (at that time) or somebody to assist him so basically, it will be the Aunt who will take care of him once he got blind as his parents doesn't care as well and DS & YS have a family to take care of. Second, she is the only person who knows him better aside from DS and SY so she knows who the owner of the ring in MH ecklace is. I think she has been jealous over JH because of the ring incident. Remember, MH asked her if she saw the necklace. I think it she say those hurtful word to MH regarding JH out of jealousy. Third, the prayer thing seems sincere, I believe she doesn't foresee MH leaving and she has been sincerely thankful to EJ to bring MH back under her radar. Lastly, she seems so shocked seeing JH in MH's house and aside from EJ, DA, Dir Kim, DS and YS she is the only person who knows that she is back! So only her is capable of sending the message for JH to go back to where she has been!

Haay! It took me almost an hour to look for my previous post about the stalker! yahaay! :phew:

Now we know who the real stalker is, there's only 1 issue left for us to solve... How to get JH out of the picture????? Kekekkeke! The problem here I guess, is not just a matter of loving somebody but what really tied MY to JH is about his feeling of being responsible for her because of her condition. I hope someone will knock some sense into him. I don’t want JH to take the initiative of leaving MY so he EJ can start dating, I want MY to take THAT action. I want him to take the initiative to close JH’s chapter in his life and have a clean start with EJ. :wub:excl.gif

I just hope JH-MY's love story will official end by next week. :wub: I don't want to see EJ-MY's love line to start in ep 15 no! fury.gif

YAH!! Chingu. I remember. So now we know why it's not out. I am so watching ep 12 again even before the subs are ready for editing. I swear I watched ep 11's ending 10 times today. It was about the best part of the last 5 episodes. I barely watched ep 9 and 10, I was cursing so much. LSY and LDW have definite chemistry. LSY and Jessica have good chemistry as well. Jong Hee smiles more and acts more natural around  Eun Jae. It is so bizarre watching them together.

Wanted to say hope things are settling down with your family with the earthquakes and such. Thinking of you and your family.

thanks chingu! am all better now, still paranoid and now down with a flu. you and the OB family had been so supported.

lols on the ep 11 ending, i lost count how many times i watched it. the best part after so many *^*%$^$.

super agree with LSY and LDW chemistry. it is there, PMY just really have to realize it or i think he has to verbalize it to himself. gah, remember how much he missed EJ when he was on comm. service. i wish he could see EJ kissing Seagulls head player cut out, i think he will go mad. it was the episode that clearly put everything in its place for this two. i wish more OTP moments next ep. oh, and i still don;t like Jessica whichever scene she is on... :) hehe.

no preview?

Guest keysyoo0987

nope, no preview..... we just have to wait again, they like to do this... these people from kdrama keeping us in suspense.... but i like it!!!

OTP fighting!!!!