[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

<br /><br /><br />

yeah good to see u too feel same as me abt YS to be the stalker. I think she is doing all this for 2 reasons-

1. She wants to destroy MYs baseball career as he was a threat to DSs career and cozd him to leave his most loved game. So that once MY is not with red dreamers DS wil hv a chance to be bk.

2. Might be she liked MY is past bt he dint reciprocated n due to which she is doing al this.

M also nt with my 2nd theory bt 1st seems to be more feasible.

You know what, I only saw last night episode and few cuts from the previous ones and instinct tells me it's YS because of the way acts... or wait, she's got long slim fingers keke.... i reckon it could be her husband. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i just wanted to say i agree with you the last scene was creepy, i only hope that we will get some clues who is the bad guy. I think that the he could be the old ajumma, because did you see her reaction when she found the lipstick stain on the glass, she was not happy at all.

I don't know why but I got the feeling that the kissing scene was only in EJ's imagination, because she saw the wine and etc, and thats why we got the scene with her doing sit ups after it or maybe its me who wants that to be so :sweatingbullets: if you think about it don't you think that MY and JH were too normal with each other the next day as if nothing happend?

I am so sorry for EJ if i am getting it right, she thinks that they got engaged and when she said to MY formally goodbye i think she quits her job as MY bodyguard, but I am not fluent in Korean so I could be wrong.

No the stalker is not the aunt because the hands are too big to be a woman also he has a blister on his index finger and all the guys I know that play baseball and are pitchers or catchers have the same blister on that finger or the right hand so it has to be a current player or someone that was a player, also the kiss is just your wishful thinking because JH had the ring on so it happened... EJ is leaving him so he will go looking for her just like she did for him, he has feelings for her he doesn't know what type of feelings but he has them we can see in the elevator he couldn't touch her hair and that is the first clue when you don't have any romantic feelings for someone you are more at ease and he was shy and he was staring at her and plus he couldn's sleep thinking about what she says, just cheer up the big revelation is coming.

For the last few WILD ROMANCE episodes, my player's REWIND button had been my best buddy while I watch every cute scenes of MY-EJ... and replay it again and again.. what a fangirl I am!! wub.gif

Watching episode 09... ah episode 09..?!? FAST FORWARD please... sleep.gif NEXT scene... Next...SKIP...  alright THE ENDdry.gif 

Where's episode 10 preview?biggrin.gif

Gah! PD-nim! You think you got a good decision focusing on Jessica to boost WR's rating? Maybe this info will help you think harder.

Wild Romance episode 09 got its lowest rating ever : 4.4% according to AGB Nielsen. mad.gif 

Does anyone have the guy song yet? I'm crazy about it and want it badly. I'm in depressed mode right now. I think EJ is doing a great job here. I can feel that she truly is falling for MY. She can express hurt very well. I'm still sad about the ending in episode 9. Of course, the song added more sadness.

Is English sub done yet?

here is the preview of episode 10! wr fighting!

i don't know what to make out of it...... up to you guys to analyze.... too upset of that kiss

:angry: :angry:

:angry: 

http://youtu.be/GelD7_dq4KI

thanx for sharing but not a good start of my day with watching another kiss in a row in another epi...

need a clarification....did she ask for a transfer from her senior.....(as per his shocked expresion i thought it to be)

still there is something stirred in MY as he throw the person for saving EJ......

she washes the doormat with MYs pic...this gal is indeed something has so much feelings for him....

rest is a riddle for me until someone translates it....

oh yes at last i listened something as "Da do chuao" (said by MY) or something similar does that mean "I like you"...just a question so that i can be in peace for rest of my day until watching the epi#10

Guest keysyoo0987

thats not  the sme kiss, is another one is in Sica's  house this time i just hope this time is EJ imagination

i don't know... why does she have to see it. poor EJ. even if it just her imagination.... too  heartbreaking for her.

Guest browneyez

are they seriously trying to make me rip my hair out!!!! WAE ANOTHER KISS AGAIN!! fury.gif omg EJ looks so emotionally worn out tears.giftears.giftears.gif I think she did ask her boss she wanted to quit right? well i guess along them lines and now it looks like shes gonna have to help with whatevers going on with jonghee :angry:

MY PABO!!! :angry: Your soo damn insensitive and blind! <_<

anyone know the translations? :wub::huh:

Oh My God. One kiss is ENOUGH. Why ? a secon kiss seen by Ej, in the beeeeddddddddddddd

I am gonna kill the Writer. Leave My alone (with ej)

I AM SO UPSET. AND I AM CRYING BLOOD; 

Please stop killing EJ's HEART....and mine (of course)

@bold...m with u....i just could not get rid  of yesterdays kiss and now another heartbreak is waiting....

Guest keysyoo0987

thanx for sharing but not a good start of my day with watching another kiss in a row in another epi...

need a clarification....did she ask for a transfer from her senior.....(as per his shocked expresion i thought it to be)

still there is something stirred in MY as he throw the person for saving EJ......

she washes the doormat with MYs pic...this gal is indeed something has so much feelings for him....

oh yes at last i listened something as "Da do chuao" (said by MY) or something similar does that mean "I like you"...just a question so that i can be in peace for rest of my day until watching the epi#10

yeah i know how it feels.... but this time i won't be able to sleep (different timezone) too mad i think. from what was shown i guess she did ask for a different person to protect. and also JH must be having her bipolar attacks or the stalker is attacking her.

we'll just wait for our korean subbers here to translate the preview.

yeah i know how it feels.... but this time i won't be able to sleep (different timezone) too mad i think. from what was shown i guess she did ask for a different person to protect. and also JH must be having her bipolar attacks or the stalker is attacking her.

we'll just wait for our korean subbers here to translate the preview.

there is nothing that can calm me down right now...i havent watched last epi not even raw...as I was preparing myself to control while watching MY n JH all happy and now this preview gives me a feel that next epi will be a tougher one to  handle...

still i liked the way MY saved EJ and then their usual bickering...lol could not understand a single bit of it but I enjoyed seeing them in their older avtars just for few seconds......

Guest hitgirl

I think he said 'domang joha' means he likes to run away.

Ahh I gotta go now, can't watch ep 9 again with subs on viki, so please correct me if I'm wrong blush.gif

edited since the text preview is here :wub:

Guest keysyoo0987

do we have to suffer for 3 episodes!!!???  fury.gif  how many more JH episodes is she gonna be in? (no offense sica fans) we want our otp airtime, the bickering, fighting solving the stalker issue..... just being together again!!!

Guest happy2qt

English translation for Episode 10 Text Preview

Silence of Yogi Berra*

Moo Yeol who was sad and upset complains to Dong Soo that he was not informed that his bodyguard Eun Jae have resigned. Eun Jae in order to forget Moo Yeol blocks his call. Dong Soo decorates a room for Soo Young so she can have her own studio. Dong Ah becomes closer to Manager Kim little by little while secretly investigating Seo Yoon Yi...

Note: Yogi Berra (Lawrence Berra in real life) is a legendary baseball player and manager who was loved for his good nature and humour. The Hanna Barbera cartoon character Yogi Bear was named after him.

I think the kiss in the preview is just the imagination of ej. Omg yesterday's ratings only 4.4% the text preview has been translated by happy22qt. Itseems MY is sad regarding ej's resignation as his body guard.

http://welcometohappysworld.com/