[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, u r right!!!!!!! i tried to stream live today and unchan and gung hwa are going to break up, i think. Unchan says that he has something to discuss with her since he now knows the truth that Mr.Na is his bio-dad and Gung hwa says she has something to discuss with him and come with couple rings to propose to him. She tried to hold him by his hand but he takes it off and she then tries to back hug him ,but he says that "Gung hwa ssi, we dont have the right to be like this" (in this relationship).

But Mr .Na is still in the denial mode that unchan is his son.

hope this helps.

Why is Mr Na in denial mode ? I thought he knew Un Chan is his son all along ?? hmm i must have interpret it wrongly

Does Un chan whole family knew who is Unchan bio dad now ?

Guest chikaaaaa

hey..

i havent post in soompi for a very long time but decide to do so for this drama. i know it's a daily drama that tend to be reaalllyy long and sometimes boring but i just cant resist un chan-gung hwa cuteness!! :lol: such a cute couple

about un chan's is mr. Na biological son.. i know that this is coming but poor un chan gung hwa.. now un chan knows that gung hwa is related to him they should broke up. but i'm thinking that gung hwa may not to be mr. na's bio daughter too. any guess about this?? cause if she and un chan is really sibling it'll be so suck :unsure:

btw i watched "my one and only" on kbs world, it's on eps 57 now, so i'm still watching the honeymoon phase of un chan-gung hwa :wub: but i try to watch it online once in a while even without subs. watching this drama is making me love seo jun young too (actor who play un chan) he's such a cutie right?? hehe

thanks to semi-fly for posting the link.. and good day to everyone!! :D

Why is Mr Na in denial mode ? I thought he knew Un Chan is his son all along ?? hmm i must have interpret it wrongly

Does Un chan whole family knew who is Unchan bio dad now ?

I have not seen the in-between episodes Prior to this ep. but this is just my guess.

He is not ready to accept the fact outright to the public that he is his son.

the present dad of unchan's first love is kim ji won(unchan's mother). There is some misunderstanding by his wife and there is a talk of divorce between them. No, I dont think the present family of unchan know abt his bio-dad, except for his omoni who was informed by gung hwa's ex. I really hate gung hwa's ex( I forgot his name) he is annoying and unchan's sister, she is greedy.

Hope this helps. Please correct me if I am wrong. Just my understanding.

hey..

i havent post in soompi for a very long time but decide to do so for this drama. i know it's a daily drama that tend to be reaalllyy long and sometimes boring but i just cant resist un chan-gung hwa cuteness!! :lol: such a cute couple

about un chan's is mr. Na biological son.. i know that this is coming but poor un chan gung hwa.. now un chan knows that gung hwa is related to him they should broke up. but i'm thinking that gung hwa may not to be mr. na's bio daughter too. any guess about this?? cause if she and un chan is really sibling it'll be so suck :unsure:

btw i watched "my one and only" on kbs world, it's on eps 57 now, so i'm still watching the honeymoon phase of un chan-gung hwa :wub: but i try to watch it online once in a while even without subs. watching this drama is making me love seo jun young too (actor who play un chan) he's such a cutie right?? hehe

thanks to semi-fly for posting the link.. and good day to everyone!! :D

I also think gung hwa is not the bio daughter of mr.na. We have wait for that moment when there is a turn of event in the story of mrs.na

Guest ohayyo

I  tried to watch the drama without subtitle, but once the subtitle is out and I watch it, it is very much different from what I have guessed lol. since im totally blank about korean.

hahaha, yes.. i faced this thing many many times *sshhhh*hahaha*,,, i still remember the tickets for unchan and gunghwa, i thot those were admission tickets for exams,,, then i was wrong that's the tickets for a course -___-" ...

well, at least you know you're not the only one who's blank about this drama :wub:

Yeah, u r right!!!!!!! i tried to stream live today and unchan and gung hwa are going to break up, i think. Unchan says that he has something to discuss with her since he now knows the truth that Mr.Na is his bio-dad and Gung hwa says she has something to discuss with him and come with couple rings to propose to him. She tried to hold him by his hand but he takes it off and she then tries to back hug him ,but he says that "Gung hwa ssi, we dont have the right to be like this" (in this relationship).

But Mr .Na is still in the denial mode that unchan is his son.

hope this helps.

yes this helps sooo much :) thank you ...

so sad that gung hwa was rejected :( they're cute together ... gunghwa doesnt even know the truth yet ? that's awful :)

ps : i'm very glad this thread is ALIVE all of the sudden hahahaha ... and it seems like everyone is wishing that

mrs. na is having a secret to reveal, hopefully it leads to the fact gung hwa isnt mr. na's bio daughter ....

can't wait to see what's next ^0^ :wub:

chikaaaa : yes, i've never thot i'd end up watching this drama too hahaha ,,, this drama is surely long and tiring hahaha,,, but the cuteness over the OTP makes me think twice hehehehe ....

and the back hug is the signature affection between unchan and gung hwa .... THAT'S VERYYYYY CUTEEE :wub: :wub:

and yes ... the one who played un chan is such a cutie ,, i read somewhere that he played a part in Deep Rooted Tree (am i right ?) but i havent watched it ... later i guess, for sure .... ^0^ :)

Superb acting by the female lead who acts as gung hwa in tonite episode. I did like her in NEW TALES OF GISAENG. even though it has 58 episodes, its worth watching and it did quite well in ratings as well. She was second lead in that. the leads of that drama were also good looking and did good acting.

Superb acting by the female lead who acts as gung hwa in tonite episode. I did like her in NEW TALES OF GISAENG. even though it has 58 episodes, its worth watching and it did quite well in ratings as well. She was second lead in that. the leads of that drama were also good looking and did good acting.

Yes totally agreed !!! Love Gung Hwa in Episode 88 !! Can really feel her pain

Guest ohayyo

yapp, me too ..

she's like zombie knowing the painful truth ... she's totally devastated ... :(

p.s : at some angles ... hye rin looks like song hye gyo ...(or mmmh perhaps, it's just me)

New-Tales-of-Gisaeng12.jpg

song-hye-kyo-3.jpg

Guest chikaaaaa

ohayyo: yes, seo jun young played in deep rooted tree too, alongside jang hyuk and shin se kyung. i havent seen it yet but judge by the ratings it's a popular drama and the plot is kinda interesting too. will check it later hehe.

i made my research on seo jung young and found that he has starred on critically acclaimed movies, "eighteen" and "bleak night". the movies itself was indie so it's kind of festival movies. i've seen the trailer and his acting is quite good. the genre is drama and it's kinda dark so i dont know if i will watch it or not, but i think he's one of that rising star actor in korea. i hope after "my one and only" he'll play in another interesting drama so we can see him often. :D

i also love han hye rin's acting. she played mu gung hwa perfectly. i'll check new tales of gisaeng later.

the drama getting so interesting. can't wait to see what'll happen between un chan-gung hwa!! :wub::wub:

good day everyone!!

At episode 75,  evil ex-fiance Mr. Han reveals the paternity tests to Unchan and his Mother.  Unchan thinks this is a fabrication to break up him and Gungwha, so he takes the documents to the police station and requests an investigation.  He wants Mr. Han punished if the documents are fake. 

I'm thinking like others, that Unchan is Mr. Na's son, but Gungwha is only Mrs. Na's daughter, so the kids are not related.  Mr. Han doesn't know that, so he's going to get caught up in some nefarious scheming.  Actually in this episode also, it was revealed that Unchan was brought as a baby to his present home by a woman that was his dead Mother's friend.  She claimed it was Unchan's present fathers' child, and they didn't question it, so all along, the family thought Unchan was really theirs.

anybody who watch today's episode 89 could you tell me if I get it right.  the woman who arrived to airport is she uchan dead mother?

I was just going to ask this question too ! Can someone tell us who is that lady who just came back to Korea . She looks like a rich lady too ! It's it's really Un Chan mom than it's confusing.. thought she's dead

I was just going to ask this question too ! Can someone tell us who is that lady who just came back to Korea . She looks like a rich lady too ! It's it's really Un Chan mom than it's confusing.. thought she's dead

good that I wasn't the only one who is confused.

I'm thinking that too, that the ex-fiance has brought in the "dead" Mother to blackmail the Na's.  She does look pretty wealthy, so maybe dropping off Unchan at somebody's house as a baby was just a way to deal with an unwanted pregnancy.  It looked like the adoptive Mom is having a hissy fit about raising somebody else's child, so Unchan is being kicked out.  The ex-fiance is mostly after power anyway, so is really screwing up a lot of lives.

Guest ohayyo

yea .. i think so too, that's undoubtedly the dead mother who's alive (all of sudden) -__-"

I just couldn't believe how So Jun Oppa (GH ex) really did struggle to get to MGH's heart eventhough he knew GH has fallen for other guy

*oh myy ...*

and I felt really really pleased when the scene showed how So Jun was so shocked knowing that the representative of the japanese company was Un Chan ...

hahaha ... somehow I felt like 'eat this, so jun !' hihihi ... :)

ouuu ... another thing is that when un chan and so jun met in one frame, i think the height gap between unchan and so Jun is a bit disturbing :) ... So Jun's height is amazing,btw ,,, hahaha :)

I really can't wait for next week episode. we will see who the mistery woman( or not that mistery woman) will meet first.  I was really amazed by hye rin acting this past to episode. you could really feel her pain.

Archived