[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest berrybryant

Until yesterday, KBS World has aired 50 episodes. I really hope I could watch episode 51-79 with English subs on somewhere...So I could watch some episodes in a day :D:D  I'm too addicted to this drama. :P

You can watch the raw episodes (no English subs) at dramahulu.com or dramastyle.com.  It might be under "Just You".  They're up to episode 79.  The only place I know of with English subs is MVIBO.com, but that is a monthly fee.

Unchan's sister is really greedy! She would sell any family member's soul to the Devil for money! I wonder how the family would react when they find out Unchan has no blood ties with them and worse, who's Unchan's bio dad.

Unchan's sister is really greedy! She would sell any family member's soul to the Devil for money! I wonder how the family would react when they find out Unchan has no blood ties with them and worse, who's Unchan's bio dad.

I have not seen recent episodes. But the DNA test showed that unchan and Mr.Na are related. So, bio dad is Mr. Na . I am not sure, though.

Guest onelab

You can watch the raw episodes (no English subs) at dramahulu.com or dramastyle.com.  It might be under "Just You".  They're up to episode 79.  The only place I know of with English subs is MVIBO.com, but that is a monthly fee.

Thx for the info. I have try to visit MVIBO.com and they already have this drama subtitled until ep 70, and they currently offering 1 month free trial membership ^^.

I tried to download the video using IDM, but it come out the video is downloaded without the subtile :(

Can any1 give solution so i can download video with the subtitle also?

Guest ohayyo

so, if unchan's bio dad is mr. na ... mmmh unchan and gung hwa shall be sist and bro' ? that's really awkward though ..

they kissed yet they know they're having the same dad ? that's awful :(

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

onelab : i dunno korean but i keep watcing this drama without subs regardless,,, dont bother yourself with the subs ...hehehe,,, try to guess each scene hahahaha ( i know it's hard tho )

Guest onelab

so, if unchan's bio dad is mr. na ... mmmh unchan and gung hwa shall be sist and bro' ? that's really awkward though ..

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

onelab : i dunno korean but i keep watcing this drama without subs regardless,,, dont bother yourself with the subs ...hehehe,,, try to guess each scene hahahaha ( i know it's hard tho )

I  tried to watch the drama without subtitle, but once the subtitle is out and I watch it, it is very much different from what I have guessed lol. since im totally blank about korean.

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Yeah, u r right!!!!!!! i tried to stream live today and unchan and gung hwa are going to break up, i think. Unchan says that he has something to discuss with her since he now knows the truth that Mr.Na is his bio-dad and Gung hwa says she has something to discuss with him and come with couple rings to propose to him. She tried to hold him by his hand but he takes it off and she then tries to back hug him ,but he says that "Gung hwa ssi, we dont have the right to be like this" (in this relationship).

But Mr .Na is still in the denial mode that unchan is his son.

hope this helps.

Archived