[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

sorry for the late reply~ just got back frm holiday~ JYJ in berlin!~WOOT WOOOT~ haha~ 

man, this was pretty emotional & poignant episode towards the end when they were reminiscing about their families & childhood. I was getting kinda teary eyed when Ricky brought out that pocket knife which was the last gift he received from his father before he passed away & Ryu Dam mentioned that his father passed away too. :tears:  btw, they showed Ryu Dam's wife to be & she's a beauty! He'll be tying the knot at the end of this month.  :) 

;_; i cried T_T i love how ricky said,KBM is like a father figure to him,and that is why he agreed to come with KBM on this trip~ ;_; and seeing KBM crying in the next week preview just makes me thinks situations just got worst,KBM just doesnt cry that easily~T_T he was like "these ppl believed in him and agreed to come with him to the island" when he sees ryudam first ever nose bleed T_T he seemed really really down and seem like he blamed himself for even bringing ryudam with him~ 

and then KBM protested to the PD about the interview~he thinks they are doing interview too much~ he doesnt protest to interviewing but doing interview every few minutes(well of course not,but u know just too often) is just too much~ they hav to LIVE~ they need to make their house,then eat and more~ so after that the PD agreed to just do interview on an agreed time of the day~

Speaking of beauties, I thought Kwanghee's sister was quite lovely herself in the family portrait they showed.  :wub:

LOL i know i am going to hav bricks flying towards me,but i wonder if his sister hav gone under knife like he did~ HAHA

I didn't realize KBM had such a tough childhood growing up just working all the time when he got home from school. I think he was saying he doesn't recall his mom ever hugging him or holding him close & that his parents never showed him affection as a kid...that's why it's weird for him to have skinship with someone. I guess his mom showed him tough love as a kid cuz he was saying if he got beat up, his mom wouldn't be asking who did this to you? but instead she would beat him asking why he came home losing the fight or something like that.  :o  

oh he hav T_T i've watched his WinWIn episode~ i think he is still now the sole breadwinner for his whole household and his father is now sick~he grew up working in farms,and he used to axe things everyday after/before school~that this trip hav remind him a LOT of his childhood~ i think that is why he can do all sorts of things since he grew up working on a lot of works to support his family~

The highlight tho' was KBM nailing that snake from 30 meters! That was pretty awesome! They had to ask that native if the snake was ok to eat & apparently, you just have to boil it to get rid of the venom & then, it's safe to eat. I was busting up when the PD had to tell Ricky that he got blood on his arm from the wounded snake & Ricky went to wash it off and all he could think of was that snake is gonna be dinner. Yoon Doon Hyung said Ricky must've been starving. :lol:

LOL yeah ricky looked like a kid who just got offered a candy store as his bday gift HAHA~ its so cute~ i love how the native guy was like O_O when ricky said KBM nailed that snake frm 30meters~ haha~ 

Next week's teaser has them constructing a raft to cross the river but beware of the lurking crocodiles!  :sweatingbullets:

OMG i seriously think the PD of this show is a sadist~the situation is "OK the one week is up,you are allowed to leave the island,but we wont be providing you anything to help you out of this island" there were of course protest frm the members but what can they do? which is why they hav to build that raft and brave the crocodiles in the river~ 

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for the late reply~ just got back frm holiday~ JYJ in berlin!~WOOT WOOOT~ haha~

When I read the news about JYJ in Berlin, I thought maybe you were there. I'm sure it would be a no-brainer if B2ST or 4minute ever came to Germany haha but wonder if you're gonna make a trip to the UK next month to attend that United Cube concert? :unsure:

;_; i cried T_T i love how ricky said,KBM is like a father figure to him,and that is why he agreed to come with KBM on this trip~ ;_; and seeing KBM crying in the next week preview just makes me thinks situations just got worst,KBM just doesnt cry that easily~T_T he was like "these ppl believed in him and agreed to come with him to the island" when he sees ryudam first ever nose bleed T_T he seemed really really down and seem like he blamed himself for even bringing ryudam with him~

yeah Ricky has a lot of respect for KBM & KBM is like the elder brother to all of 'em, so yeah, the situation must've gone really downhill for him to start getting all emotional again. No offense to Ryu Dam but just watching him before they even landed in Africa made me think he's gonna struggle the most outta bunch to adapt to living in the "wild" & he's going to be dead weight for the rest.

and then KBM protested to the PD about the interview~he thinks they are doing interview too much~ he doesnt protest to interviewing but doing interview every few minutes(well of course not,but u know just too often) is just too much~ they hav to LIVE~ they need to make their house,then eat and more~ so after that the PD agreed to just do interview on an agreed time of the day~

haha, yeah I agree with KBM. I guess the PD is kinda in a quandary with shows like these cuz he wants the personal interviews to get the viewers to emotionally connect with the four but at the same time but he has to be careful not to overdo it cuz it would be boring and repetitive to hear the same things mentioned over & over again (how hard it is out there, how they miss their loved ones, etc.)

LOL i know i am going to hav bricks flying towards me,but i wonder if his sister hav gone under knife like he did~ HAHA

*snickers* I was actually thinking the same thing! They both don't look anything like their parents in terms of features. Wonder if she's a trainee or is gonna debut in a girl group? She certainly has the look for it.

oh he hav T_T i've watched his WinWIn episode~ i think he is still now the sole breadwinner for his whole household and his father is now sick~he grew up working in farms,and he used to axe things everyday after/before school~that this trip hav remind him a LOT of his childhood~ i think that is why he can do all sorts of things since he grew up working on a lot of works to support his family~

ya know, I had no idea his childhood was so tough. He wasn't born with connections in the industry or to rich parents, so it made me respect him even more now considering he had to overcome so many things to reach where he is now. I remember before when he said his teacher thought he wasn't good at athletics cuz he's short but he worked extra hard to overcome that too & showed his teacher that he could excel despite his height.

OMG i seriously think the PD of this show is a sadist~the situation is "OK the one week is up,you are allowed to leave the island,but we wont be providing you anything to help you out of this island" there were of course protest frm the members but what can they do? which is why they hav to build that raft and brave the crocodiles in the river~ 

I know right?! man, the next mission is definitely not easy. It's hard enuff to construct a raft that can make it across the river without sinking but they gotta worry about the crocs too. :sweatingbullets: It also looks like the guys will be dressing up as natives (think they are called "Himba" tribe) for the next challenge too. Wonder if KBM & one of the tribesman will go head to head in a hunting challenge or something? :unsure:

*slaps self in head* doh! I was wondering what happened to this past Friday's ep cuz I couldn't find a torrent anywhere & then I realized it skipped this week cuz the next episode won't air to the 111118. :wacko:

When I read the news about JYJ in Berlin, I thought maybe you were there. I'm sure it would be a no-brainer if B2ST or 4minute ever came to Germany haha but wonder if you're gonna make a trip to the UK next month to attend that United Cube concert? :unsure:

T______________T i CANT T_____T i so want to go but i cant T______________T just thinking that i am going to miss seeing hyuna and GK in one place already makes me so depress T_T who the F think its a good idea to do a concert on a MONDAY? seriously?

yeah Ricky has a lot of respect for KBM & KBM is like the elder brother to all of 'em, so yeah, the situation must've gone really downhill for him to start getting all emotional again. No offense to Ryu Dam but just watching him before they even landed in Africa made me think he's gonna struggle the most outta bunch to adapt to living in the "wild" & he's going to be dead weight for the rest.

he is probably useless in other things,but without ryudam,theres no one to do the "mom" position~between the hot headed ricky and KBM and the spoiled kid kwanghee, you can see that he is the only one who havent lost his head in this 3-4 days they hav aired~no crying other than that one time when he is talking about his father~ they needed one who is always stay calm and collected and ryudam hav been good in that position~

haha, yeah I agree with KBM. I guess the PD is kinda in a quandary with shows like these cuz he wants the personal interviews to get the viewers to emotionally connect with the four but at the same time but he has to be careful not to overdo it cuz it would be boring and repetitive to hear the same things mentioned over & over again (how hard it is out there, how they miss their loved ones, etc.)

yep yep~plus they hav to do everything to survive,and if the PD keps interviewing them,and as if they are giving help in return T_T

*snickers* I was actually thinking the same thing! They both don't look anything like their parents in terms of features. Wonder if she's a trainee or is gonna debut in a girl group? She certainly has the look for it.

PUAHHAHA who knows she might debut as actress or something~ XD

ya know, I had no idea his childhood was so tough. He wasn't born with connections in the industry or to rich parents, so it made me respect him even more now considering he had to overcome so many things to reach where he is now. I remember before when he said his teacher thought he wasn't good at athletics cuz he's short but he worked extra hard to overcome that too & showed his teacher that he could excel despite his height.

oh yes~ he and LSGn failed a few times to pass the KBS gagman test~and then just when they started,LSGn got injured and he had to stop,so he hav to start frm scratch and alone at the time without his best friend~ T_T then now he hav to take care of his whole family,so he hav a bad ankle,doc said he hav to get a surgery but he cant take the time to hav a surgery coz theres no one else earning money for his family and of course its harder for a gagmen to get back on his feet after a rest~

i wonder how is it now that he is also doing variety~ his "master" skit hav come to end too~

I know right?! man, the next mission is definitely not easy. It's hard enuff to construct a raft that can make it across the river without sinking but they gotta worry about the crocs too. :sweatingbullets: It also looks like the guys will be dressing up as natives (think they are called "Himba" tribe) for the next challenge too. Wonder if KBM & one of the tribesman will go head to head in a hunting challenge or something? :unsure:

yep~ the PD is just wierd~ but seriously i wonder how are they going to be next~~they def are going to be so much better next time~

*slaps self in head* doh! I was wondering what happened to this past Friday's ep cuz I couldn't find a torrent anywhere & then I realized it skipped this week cuz the next episode won't air to the 111118. :wacko:

the show was cancelled coz of UAE vs S-korea T_T when i read this on daum,i wanted to hit someone T_T seriously,cancel something else,why this show? T_T

T______________T i CANT T_____T i so want to go but i cant T______________T just thinking that i am going to miss seeing hyuna and GK in one place already makes me so depress T_T who the F think its a good idea to do a concert on a MONDAY? seriously?

yeah that is weird that the concert is gonna be on two weekdays??? Even the date in Brazil is gonna be on a weekday too. :huh: So many more ppl could attend if it's on a weekend or Friday at least.

he is probably useless in other things,but without ryudam,theres no one to do the "mom" position~between the hot headed ricky and KBM and the spoiled kid kwanghee, you can see that he is the only one who havent lost his head in this 3-4 days they hav aired~no crying other than that one time when he is talking about his father~ they needed one who is always stay calm and collected and ryudam hav been good in that position~

Good point! He does seem the most even tempered & calm even when the poop hits the fan. :) I do like him cuz he's funny but I just worry about his health. I don't have any concerns about KBM & Ricky cuz they are always in top shape & Kwanghee is still young but Ryu Dam doesn't look to be in the best physical condition to begin with & now the stress of being in a hostile foreign country might be too much. I'm sure the staff made all of 'em clear their medical tests/screenings to get the go ahead to appear on this show but it's kinda worrisome that Ryu Dam got that nosebleed. Not too mention, being out in the boonies means critical medical care might not be available quickly in a medical emergency. I just hope that nosebleed is not a sign of things to come cuz KBM already feels guilty about bringing him along & it would devastate him if something happened to his good buddy. :(

yep yep~plus they hav to do everything to survive,and if the PD keps interviewing them,and as if they are giving help in return T_T

haha, yeah..just surviving is tough enuff & I'm sure they are dead tired and the last thing they want to do is get camera mugged for interviews all the time.

PUAHHAHA who knows she might debut as actress or something~ XD

I made sure to look around for any flying bricks earlier too. :sweatingbullets:

oh yes~ he and LSGn failed a few times to pass the KBS gagman test~and then just when they started,LSGn got injured and he had to stop,so he hav to start frm scratch and alone at the time without his best friend~ T_T then now he hav to take care of his whole family,so he hav a bad ankle,doc said he hav to get a surgery but he cant take the time to hav a surgery coz theres no one else earning money for his family and of course its harder for a gagmen to get back on his feet after a rest~

i wonder how is it now that he is also doing variety~ his "master" skit hav come to end too~

oh man, I didn't realize his situation about being the sole breadwinner for his family. yeah, he really puts his body on the line cuz that's what made his name, so he can't stop even tho' it might put his health at risk. I also read that he's gonna get married himself soon, so he prolly has to save up for that too. Hopefully the variety shows & movie roles will keep coming his way to pay the bills.

yep~ the PD is just wierd~ but seriously i wonder how are they going to be next~~they def are going to be so much better next time~

I'm curious too. I know they go to New Guinea but I'm not sure if Ricky, Kwanghee & Ryu Dam will be a part of that adventure? I don't think I saw them together in the teaser. I want them to go to a hostile cold climate next like Antarctica or Siberia next haha. Ryu Dam can go from winnie-the-pooh to a polar bear. :lol:

the show was cancelled coz of UAE vs S-korea T_T when i read this on daum,i wanted to hit someone T_T seriously,cancel something else,why this show? T_T

ah I see. I didn't know it was postponed cuz of a soccer match. I was thinking it was cuz of the mayoral elections in Seoul or something. :wacko:

yeah that is weird that the concert is gonna be on two weekdays??? Even the date in Brazil is gonna be on a weekday too.  :huh: So many more ppl could attend if it's on a weekend or Friday at least.

tell me about it!~ its not like they dont know fans are going to fly there frm all over europe T_T its torturing~ i might hav to tear myself frm internet that few days~its going to hurt like hell~ T_T they r finally coming here and i cant  go~ 

Good point! He does seem the most even tempered & calm even when the poop hits the fan. :) I do like him cuz he's funny but I just worry about his health. I don't have any concerns about KBM & Ricky cuz they are always in top shape & Kwanghee is still young but Ryu Dam doesn't look to be in the best physical condition to begin with & now the stress of being in a hostile foreign country might be too much. I'm sure the staff made all of 'em clear their medical tests/screenings to get the go ahead to appear on this show but it's kinda worrisome that Ryu Dam got that nosebleed. Not too mention, being out in the boonies means critical medical care might not be available quickly in a medical emergency. I just hope that nosebleed is not a sign of things to come cuz KBM already feels guilty about bringing him along & it would devastate him if something happened to his good buddy.  :(

at least he will get his diet going? T_T haha~even in korea i dont think his health is at its top~he hav gained a LOT of weight,i think he might just be a little overweight~ and i do think the nosebleed came with stress+the heat!~ they are not used to such heat and ryudam hav been sitting in the heat for so long plus they dont drink that much~ i hope the staff does hav a medical team with them though~ 

oh man, I didn't realize his situation about being the sole breadwinner for his family. yeah, he really puts his body on the line cuz that's what made his name, so he can't stop even tho' it might put his health at risk. I also read that he's gonna get married himself soon, so he prolly has to save up for that too. Hopefully the variety shows & movie roles will keep coming his way to pay the bills.

and he hav been doing a lot of CFs too~come on KBM!!~~ WOOT WOOT~ and WOW a lot of ppl are getting married~ marco is now a MARRIED man!~ who could've guessed he got married before lee ha neul nor kim seung soo?? i thought he would stay single forever judging by the way he behave on WGM XD HAHA~ i guess even marco hav matured~ 

I'm curious too. I know they go to New Guinea but I'm not sure if Ricky, Kwanghee & Ryu Dam will be a part of that adventure? I don't think I saw them together in the teaser. I want them to go to a hostile cold climate next like Antarctica or Siberia next haha. Ryu Dam can go from winnie-the-pooh to a polar bear.  :lol:

OMG polar bear XD that is totally a good idea~ i hope they hav better ratings so they can really go to such places~ antartice and siberia sounds fun!~ fishing in ICE XD 

ah I see. I didn't know it was postponed cuz of a soccer match. I was thinking it was cuz of the mayoral elections in Seoul or something.  :wacko:

nope the elections are over~it was for the soccer match~it aired on SBS hence the cancellation for this week~totally dissapointed~ 

tell me about it!~ its not like they dont know fans are going to fly there frm all over europe T_T its torturing~ i might hav to tear myself frm internet that few days~its going to hurt like hell~ T_T they r finally coming here and i cant  go~

*consoling hugs* Can't blame ya there. I'd prolly feel da same way.

at least he will get his diet going? T_T haha~even in korea i dont think his health is at its top~he hav gained a LOT of weight,i think he might just be a little overweight~ and i do think the nosebleed came with stress+the heat!~ they are not used to such heat and ryudam hav been sitting in the heat for so long plus they dont drink that much~ i hope the staff does hav a medical team with them though~

yep, I'm sure the nosebleed wasn't serious & just the heat/stress/being dehydrated like you mentioned. haha, I was thinking maybe he asked his manager to get him on this show cuz this way, it's almost 100% guaranteed that he's gonna shed some weight before he gets married. :lol:

and he hav been doing a lot of CFs too~come on KBM!!~~ WOOT WOOT~ and WOW a lot of ppl are getting married~ marco is now a MARRIED man!~ who could've guessed he got married before lee ha neul nor kim seung soo?? i thought he would stay single forever judging by the way he behave on WGM XD HAHA~ i guess even marco hav matured~

yeah I've seen a couple of his CFs. But this one for K-Swiss is pretty awesome with the Yamakasi team.

haha, that is a trip that Marco would get hitched before some of his ex-team members on IBT. :blink: I definitely thought he would remain a bachelor for awhile longer too. I bet LHN & KSS hated to hear that news tho' cuz now their gfs will start pressuring the both of 'em to get married too. :lol: I read that even that gagman, Park Sung Ho who'll be appearing this week on LGDT, will be getting married next month too. His fiancee is 11 yrs his junior! :o

OMG polar bear XD that is totally a good idea~ i hope they hav better ratings so they can really go to such places~ antartice and siberia sounds fun!~ fishing in ICE XD

That would be cool if they can go to some cold weather climate next like Siberia but I wonder if it'll be too hard for the staff & crew? Well, at least it'll be cheaper than flying half way across the world like this Africa one. If budget is a concern, then the PD can have the show somewhere closer to Korea like Mongolia for example. They can live amongst the Mongolian herders & make their own yurts. :lol:

nope the elections are over~it was for the soccer match~it aired on SBS hence the cancellation for this week~totally dissapointed~ 

Stupid futbol match! :angry: Did Korea win? So does that mean SBS will interrupt their regular TV schedule again to show Korea's next match? :unsure::(

*consoling hugs* Can't blame ya there. I'd prolly feel da same way. 

haha been sending hate message to cube twitter since they announced the damn thing T_T 

yeah I've seen a couple of his CFs. But this one for K-Swiss is pretty awesome with the Yamakasi team.

yep yep~theres a lot of version for this CF~one that he goes over wall,cars and more~ KBM is just ♥

haha, that is a trip that Marco would get hitched before some of his ex-team members on IBT.  :blink:  I definitely thought he would remain a bachelor for awhile longer too. I bet LHN & KSS hated to hear that news tho' cuz now their gfs will start pressuring the both of 'em to get married too. :lol: I read that even that gagman, Park Sung Ho who'll be appearing this week on LGDT, will be getting married next month too. His fiancee is 11 yrs his junior!  :o

O_O i guess a LOT of celebs are now marrying girls that are too young for them~ 

That would be cool if they can go to some cold weather climate next like Siberia but I wonder if it'll be too hard for the staff & crew? Well, at least it'll be cheaper than flying half way across the world like this Africa one. If budget is a concern, then the PD can have the show somewhere closer to Korea like Mongolia for example. They can live amongst the Mongolian herders & make their own yurts.  :lol:

the cast had their press conf recently~ and i see the guy frm their "master" skit is with them on the press conf~my guess is,he went with them to the nxt location(didnt hav the time to read the news at the time,now when i do,am too lazy HAHA) 

http://www.enewsworld.com/photo/photo.asp?ptID=170&point=3&orderKind=L

and an article frm the press conf : http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=1551&idxType=News

and whats more surprising theres news of KBM saying that they r going to film 2nd season around next year march (source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20111117161105252)  mayb at that time we will get to see them go to cold places? HAHA

Stupid futbol match!  :angry: Did Korea win? So does that mean SBS will interrupt their regular TV schedule again to show Korea's next match?  :unsure:   :(

yep they won that match~they lost to lebanon though this week~ 

haha been sending hate message to cube twitter since they announced the damn thing T_T

I can just imagine what you would do if you got a hold of Hong Seung Sung's personal email account or phone #. :P

yep yep~theres a lot of version for this CF~one that he goes over wall,cars and more~ KBM is just ♥

yeah, I saw the making of this CF on "Ent weekly" when they had a feature on him & it was pretty cool to see KBM do all his own stunts and stuff.

the cast had their press conf recently~ and i see the guy frm their "master" skit is with them on the press conf~my guess is,he went with them to the nxt location(didnt hav the time to read the news at the time,now when i do,am too lazy HAHA) 

http://www.enewsworld.com/photo/photo.asp?ptID=170&point=3&orderKind=L

and an article frm the press conf : http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=1551&idxType=News

and whats more surprising theres news of KBM saying that they r going to film 2nd season around next year march (source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20111117161105252)  mayb at that time we will get to see them go to cold places? HAHA

thx for the links :) yeah, I see Noh Woo Jin there! I guess KBM is bringing his gag concert buddies with him. Wonder if Han Min Gwan has a chance of getting on this show & becoming part of KBM's tribe? At least, HMG doesn't eat much right? So KBM doesn't have to worry about gathering a lot of food for him. :lol:

wow! can't believe they are already planning season 2. Great news! :D

yep they won that match~they lost to lebanon though this week~ 

oh yeah, I heard about that match. I read some Koreans were pissed cuz the Lebanese fans were aiming laser pointers at the Korean players to distract them but I dunno if it's true or it's an excuse cuz Korea lost. :unsure:

laydeeB, I know the PD told them they had a week to build a raft & cross the river but what was the ultimatum he gave 'em if they failed to do it? They all had shocked expressions on their faces? :unsure: Were they gonna be stranded there with no way out? I heard Ryu Dam say they better build it right away cuz they won't have anything to eat haha.

Speaking of Ryu Dam, I was cracking up when KBM accidentally tipped over the can with that guineafowl stewing in it & Ryu Dam threw a fit. :lol: Man, were the guys happy campers or what this ep cuz of that bird they caught & ate haha. It was prolly the best meal they had since they arrived & it definitely put them in a good mood cuz they were even singing campfire songs.

btw, do you know who sings that song ("meoggo sip eo"?) they played in the background while they were cooking that bird? It starts around the 18:15 mark. The lyrics start naming all the food they want to eat like kimbap, chicken, etc.

It was funny too when Ricky took that "model" raft to the river to test it & starting putting rocks representing each member of the tribe and it sank when he put a rock for Ryu Dam on it. :lol:

I have to say I didn't think that makeshift raft they built would actually work haha. I know they had that 'safety' raft following them but they were gonna be useless in an emergency cuz they were at least 5-10 meters behind them. By the time they would have arrived to take action during a crocodile attack...forget about it. :ph34r: Did you hear Ricky say "oh richard simmons" when he fell into the water? :lol:

man, I didn't think they would all breakdown like that after making it across but I guess it was a huge relief for KBM & the gang. What was it that KBM & Ricky were apologizing to each other for? :unsure: well, if anything that group hug brought 'em closer together & they bonded even more now.

Seeing Ryu Dam run for his life after they disturbed that hornets nest reminded me of pooh bear & the honey tree. :lol:

laydeeB, I know the PD told them they had a week to build a raft & cross the river but what was the ultimatum he gave 'em if they failed to do it? They all had shocked expressions on their faces?  :unsure: Were they gonna be stranded there with no way out? I heard Ryu Dam say they better build it right away cuz they won't have anything to eat haha.

i dont understand it either~tried to google the word,it came out as "promise;pledge;appointment;engagement" T_T my best guess is that they hav to do it again~ i seriously hav no idea~

Speaking of Ryu Dam, I was cracking up when KBM accidentally tipped over the can with that guineafowl stewing in it & Ryu Dam threw a fit.  :lol: Man, were the guys happy campers or what this ep cuz of that bird they caught & ate haha. It was prolly the best meal they had since they arrived & it definitely put them in a good mood cuz they were even singing campfire songs.

LOL XD OMG KBM was like "uu i almost got beaten to death" and ryudam replied "i almost gave you a low kick" AHAHHAHAHA XD kwanghee even showed tears when they ate it~ KBM was like "this is the happiest face you've shown during a meal here" laugh.gif

and WOW they seriously got the guineafowl?<--is that what the bird is called?~if they just stay another day,they'd probably hav a feast the second day too~and kwanghee is good at being their spotter though he cant help anything with the real hands on catching,but his eyes are GOOOD~ even KBM was impressed~ and did you see that the guitar being used as a table??? LOL T_T oh god that is what hunger does to you~ you dont even care about anything else~ ricky was already dancing even before they cook it XD 

btw, do you know who sings that song ("meoggo sip eo"?) they played in the background while they were cooking that bird? It starts around the 18:15 mark. The lyrics start naming all the food they want to eat like kimbap, chicken, etc.

i have NO IDEA~i hav to keep looking~it sounded like UV-ish or standing egg,but i hav no idea~

It was funny too when Ricky took that "model" raft to the river to test it & starting putting rocks representing each member of the tribe and it sank when he put a rock for Ryu Dam on it.  :lol:

OMGGGGGGGGGG that was so funny~ and  ryudam was like "WHY?why is it like that just when i am on it?" HAHA~XD its as if they were really on there instead of the stones~

I have to say I didn't think that makeshift raft they built would actually work haha. I know they had that 'safety' raft following them but they were gonna be useless in an emergency cuz they were at least 5-10 meters behind them. By the time they would have arrived to take action during a crocodile attack...forget about it.  :ph34r:  Did you hear Ricky say "oh richard simmons" when he fell into the water?  :lol:

LOL i'd curse more if i am in that situation~ "oh we are going to make sure you are safe,please wear the safety jacket and OH we saw a few crocs on the way we came here" PFFFFT~ if you want to make sure they are safe,take em in your boat~ 

man, I didn't think they would all breakdown like that after making it across but I guess it was a huge relief for KBM & the gang. What was it that KBM & Ricky were apologizing to each other for?  :unsure:  well, if anything that group hug brought 'em  closer together &  they bonded even more now.

"i am sorry for being so bad" <--you know for being over sensitive and all~ KBM basically was crying tears of relief and said this week was very hard for him and they all cried coz in their hearts all of them knew that too(and didnt express it in front of him but we hav seen their interviews,so of course we know they know) and they too relied on him the whole week,so they cried together~ ♥ 

Seeing Ryu Dam run for his life after they disturbed that hornets nest reminded me of pooh bear & the honey tree.  :lol:

i love how he laughed when he found out that his bag can now be fasted,when it cant when they came XD 

and am i the only one surprised that they hav to stay at the village? i thought it was BEFORE they went to the island T_T i guess i misunderstood~ and LOL all of them whined that they want to go back to the croc island coz it seems harder at the village than on the island,and i TOTALLY agree with them!~

i LOVE the tree they are supposed to camp under~ OMG its huge and beautiful!~  

i dont understand it either~tried to google the word,it came out as "promise;pledge;appointment;engagement" T_T my best guess is that they hav to do it again~ i seriously hav no idea~

ah yeah that could be right & they would have to do it all over again.

LOL XD OMG KBM was like "uu i almost got beaten to death" and ryudam replied "i almost gave you a low kick" AHAHHAHAHA XD kwanghee even showed tears when they ate it~ KBM was like "this is the happiest face you've shown during a meal here" *quoted image*

haha, yeah I was busting up when I saw Kwanghee's tears. I was also actually surprised that they shared that bird with the camera crew but guess there was plenty of meat for them to share. :lol:

and WOW they seriously got the guineafowl?<--is that what the bird is called?~if they just stay another day,they'd probably hav a feast the second day too~and kwanghee is good at being their spotter though he cant help anything with the real hands on catching,but his eyes are GOOOD~ even KBM was impressed~ and did you see that the guitar being used as a table??? LOL T_T oh god that is what hunger does to you~ you dont even care about anything else~ ricky was already dancing even before they cook it XD

I only knew it was called "guineafowl" cuz that's what the caption said onscreen. I was gonna call it a wild African chicken otherwise. :lol: yeah, Kwanghee definitely has the skill of being a good spotter & maybe that talent will come in handy later too. Guess he's not totally as useless as I initially thought he would be. :P yep, I saw Ricky's guitar being turned into a table too. Guess Kwanghee's ukulele wasn't big enuff for the purpose. :lol:

i have NO IDEA~i hav to keep looking~it sounded like UV-ish or standing egg,but i hav no idea~

yep I was thinking it sure sounded like something UV would make & the voice does sound a bit like Yoo Se Yoon.

LOL i'd curse more if i am in that situation~ "oh we are going to make sure you are safe,please wear the safety jacket and OH we saw a few crocs on the way we came here" PFFFFT~ if you want to make sure they are safe,take em in your boat~

yeah that tour guide dude & his crew were totally useless. I know Ricky & the crew were being polite by thanking him after his little 'safety' speech but they were prolly thinking "WTF? u serious? what are you gonna be able to do if we fall in the river & there are crocs!" :rolleyes:

"i am sorry for being so bad" <--you know for being over sensitive and all~ KBM basically was crying tears of relief and said this week was very hard for him and they all cried coz in their hearts all of them knew that too(and didnt express it in front of him but we hav seen their interviews,so of course we know they know) and they too relied on him the whole week,so they cried together~ ♥

ah ok, thx for explaining...yeah, KBM looked like a man whose had a tremendous weight lifted off his shoulders & he can finally breathe a little now.

i love how he laughed when he found out that his bag can now be fasted,when it cant when they came XD

haha, yeah that was pretty hilarious. Ryu Dam also had me cracking up earlier when he was pretending to be a home shopping MC & was pitching those tree branches that Ricky was using to workout on. :lol:

and am i the only one surprised that they hav to stay at the village? i thought it was BEFORE they went to the island T_T i guess i misunderstood~ and LOL all of them whined that they want to go back to the croc island coz it seems harder at the village than on the island,and i TOTALLY agree with them!~

i LOVE the tree they are supposed to camp under~ OMG its huge and beautiful!~

No cuz I was surprised & perplexed too. Those teasers & previews kinda confused me as well cuz I thought the same thing. Especially after Ricky gave his little thanks speech & said he'll always have this memory in his heart cuz I thought it was a wrap up haha.

who was that guy in the red shirt with the hat they highlighted at the end? I heard the PD was yelling to everyone to stay still & not to run when those hornets were still buzzing around & they show this guy in the background creeping up. :unsure:

ah yeah that could be right & they would have to do it all over again.

probably~i love how kwang hee states that he hate the PD XD haha "i dont want to work with you AGAIN" HAHA and KBM was like "oh even if he is like that,i want to work with him again" and kwanghee just changes his mind, oh please make me the inkigayo MC but the PD was like "oh i will make KBM the new inki MC" XD cute~ dude,if i am the PD,i would give a lot to KBM and the rest of the gang~just which celeb would agree to such treatment? T_T 

haha, yeah I was busting up when I saw Kwanghee's tears. I was also actually surprised that they shared that bird with the camera crew but guess there was plenty of meat for them to share.  :lol:

haha yeah but my guess is  that even the crew arent eating that good,they probably hav more to eat than the 4 guys but probably just dry food like ramen and rice,and nothing more~and the cameraman hav to work!~ just imagine them running around catching KBM with those big cams on their shoulder in the blistering heat!~ and it reminds me of them inviting the camera crew into their hut XD HAHA~

I only knew it was called "guineafowl" cuz that's what the caption said onscreen. I was gonna call it a wild African chicken otherwise. :lol:  yeah, Kwanghee definitely has the skill of being a good spotter & maybe that talent will come in handy later too. Guess he's not totally as useless as I initially thought he would be.  :P yep, I saw Ricky's guitar being turned into a table too. Guess Kwanghee's ukulele wasn't big enuff for the purpose.  :lol:

*headdesk* i totally missed that caption. surprisingly kwanghee can play guitar~i dunno why i find that surprising,he trained for so long so he must hav learned a few instrument,but still XD haha

yep I was thinking it sure sounded like something UV would make & the voice does sound a bit like Yoo Se Yoon.

T_T trying to search for it but to no avail~ *sigh* 

yeah that tour guide dude & his crew were totally useless. I know Ricky & the crew were being polite by thanking him after his little 'safety' speech but they were prolly thinking "WTF? u serious? what are you gonna be able to do if we fall in the river & there are crocs!"  :rolleyes:  

and i wonder how are they going to take out those camera that are taped on the raft they made!~ poor cameramans T_T 

haha, yeah that was pretty hilarious. Ryu Dam also had me cracking up earlier when he was pretending to be a home shopping MC & was pitching those tree branches that Ricky was using to workout on.  :lol:  

looking back,there are a LOT of laughter brought by ryudam on the set~ and in an interview in "one night entertainment" ryudam said his physical condition is the worst out of the 4,so he failed to go on one of the trip,i guess that is when the no woo min(i THINK thats his name,the other member of the master skit) replaces him~mayb just that once~ 

No cuz I was surprised & perplexed too. Those teasers & previews kinda confused me as well cuz I thought the same thing. Especially after Ricky gave his little thanks speech & said he'll always have this memory in his heart cuz I thought it was a wrap up haha.

tell me about it!~ i wonder if they are going to be better fed at this village~ so they are going to try to do what the villagers do,like taming the buffalo?wild cow? and more~ it does look like fun though~ it seems they will hav to try to blend in and be accepted by the villagers. i can see already that KBM is going to be accepted easily by the mens of the village just simply with his skills but cant say the same for the rest of the guys~

who was that guy in the red shirt with the hat they highlighted at the end? I heard the PD was yelling to everyone to stay still & not to run when those hornets were still buzzing around & they show this guy in the background creeping up. :unsure:

hav no idea but he is one of the heads of staffs~he is trying to go away frm the place but theres a few hornets behind him so the cameraman told him not to move+

probably~i love how kwang hee states that he hate the PD XD haha "i dont want to work with you AGAIN" HAHA and KBM was like "oh even if he is like that,i want to work with him again" and kwanghee just changes his mind, oh please make me the inkigayo MC but the PD was like "oh i will make KBM the new inki MC" XD cute~ dude,if i am the PD,i would give a lot to KBM and the rest of the gang~just which celeb would agree to such treatment? T_T

yeah, no doubt...especially considering that KBM is literally risking his life to make this show. Damn, I was freaking out this ep when I saw him climb that palm tree to taste that palm wine! :o That was freaking crazy especially since he was climbing without any type of safety backup. I heard him say those pegs that were nailed into the tree by the Himba dude could easily come loose & break off & if he fell, that would be it! :sweatingbullets: It was funny when Ryu Dam kept yelling at him to stop tasting the palm wine & come down & also when KBM took a misstep, Ryu Dam was asking KBM if he was drunk haha. Guess KBM was saying that's why those wasps were attracted to the palm trees cuz that syrup that was dripping down tastes sweet.

I think he gained the respect of the Himba tribesmen after they witnessed him doing that cuz that took major ballz. But I guess he's still not that popular with the Himba women tho'. :lol:

Man, I wish this ep was subbed cuz I really want to know what those Himba women were saying when they were giving their opinion of the guys. I knew that Ryu Dam was gonna be popular with the tribe cuz of his usual gregarious & affable personality but had no idea that he was going to picked as the most popular "man" by the Himba women! I thought they were gonna pick Ricky for sure but guess those Himba ladies' like their men to have a bit more meat on 'em. :lol: It was cool that they showed Ryu Dam's fiancee afterward too & she said it's cuz there aren't any fat ppl in Africa, so thats' why those gals showed Ryu Dam all the love. :lol:

No surprise that Ricky seemed popular with those young Himba women too. When the guys first saw them, I think it was Ricky that mentioned he didn't know where he should look when addressing those gals haha. As much as Ricky seems to be lovey dovey with his wife, he prolly felt a bit uncomfortable by that situation but you can't really be shy around those tribeswomen hehe.

haha yeah but my guess is  that even the crew arent eating that good,they probably hav more to eat than the 4 guys but probably just dry food like ramen and rice,and nothing more~and the cameraman hav to work!~ just imagine them running around catching KBM with those big cams on their shoulder in the blistering heat!~ and it reminds me of them inviting the camera crew into their hut XD HAHA~

yup, you're prolly right about that. The provisions the staff brought along were prolly a lot of easy to prepare dry foods stuff like instant ramen & rice. For once on a show, the staff is having just as difficult a time as the celebs haha.

*headdesk* i totally missed that caption. surprisingly kwanghee can play guitar~i dunno why i find that surprising,he trained for so long so he must hav learned a few instrument,but still XD haha

yeah, I've only thought Siwan could play an instrument cuz I've seen him play violin a couple times on variety shows but I didn't realize that Kwanghee can jam as well.

T_T trying to search for it but to no avail~ *sigh*

that song is dope! I hope someone that lurks this thread can post the name of the artist soon.

and i wonder how are they going to take out those camera that are taped on the raft they made!~ poor cameramans T_T

yeah that camera looked like it was wrapped pretty tight around that post. I was thinking that camera might come in handy if those crocs started attacking the raft. You can jam that camera into the croc's mouth to buy some time while they escape but that's if they can manage to unwrap it tho' haha.

looking back,there are a LOT of laughter brought by ryudam on the set~ and in an interview in "one night entertainment" ryudam said his physical condition is the worst out of the 4,so he failed to go on one of the trip,i guess that is when the no woo min(i THINK thats his name,the other member of the master skit) replaces him~mayb just that once~

That's kinda sad news. :( I'm gonna miss Ryu Dam cuz like you said that guy brings the laughs & acts like such a goof. He's such a jokester too...I loved it when he gave those Himba kids a lemon to eat after he gave 'em apples. :lol:

yeah, the other guy from the Master skit is Noh Woo Jin. oh man, Ryu Dam & Kwanghee had me cracking up when they showed that granny Himba her portrait & one of the chief too haha. I heard Kwanghee say that granny is scary. :lol:

tell me about it!~ i wonder if they are going to be better fed at this village~ so they are going to try to do what the villagers do,like taming the buffalo?wild cow? and more~ it does look like fun though~ it seems they will hav to try to blend in and be accepted by the villagers. i can see already that KBM is going to be accepted easily by the mens of the village just simply with his skills but cant say the same for the rest of the guys~

This was a really entertaining & interesting ep cuz you learn a lot about the Himba tribe, their culture & lifestyle. It's funny that you mention that KBM would be easily accepted by the tribe cuz I think he felt the most awkward and out of place amongst the guys. Ricky was accepted cuz he spoke English & can communicate with the English speaking Himba, while Ryu Dam & Kwanghee were their usual goofy selves having fun but KBM seemed a little outta place. I think he even mentioned it that he wished he could leave that village quickly cuz he wasn't comfortable. He didn't know how to interact & deal with the Himba. But I think he came around & finally warmed up to the Himba & of course, they warmed up to him as well especially after his idea of building that umbrella hut for 'em.

hav no idea but he is one of the heads of staffs~he is trying to go away frm the place but theres a few hornets behind him so the cameraman told him not to move+

yep, they showed it continue in the beginning of this ep. I thought for a sec that he might be a "surprise" mystery guest to join the tribe but alas, it wasn't the case. Dang, those staff got jacked up by those wasps. They are lucky none of 'em was allergic to the venom or they would've been in deep doo doo. :blink:

yeah, no doubt...especially considering that KBM is literally risking his life to make this show. Damn, I was freaking out this ep when I saw him climb that palm tree to taste that palm wine!  :o That was freaking crazy especially since he was climbing without any type of safety backup. I heard him say those pegs that were nailed into the tree by the Himba dude could easily come loose & break off & if he fell, that would be it!  :sweatingbullets: It was funny when Ryu Dam kept yelling at him to stop tasting the palm wine & come down & also when KBM took a misstep, Ryu Dam was asking KBM if he was drunk haha. Guess KBM was saying that's why those wasps were attracted to the palm trees cuz that syrup that was dripping down tastes sweet. 

yep and suffering in process~ and whats putting more pressure on KBM is that,the concept of this show is "KBM the one who likes challenges" so its like he is obligated to do something more for the show~

I think he gained the respect of the Himba tribesmen after they witnessed him doing that cuz that took major ballz. But I guess he's still not that popular with the Himba women tho'.  

Man, I wish this ep was subbed cuz I really want to know what those Himba women were saying when they were giving their opinion of the guys. I knew that Ryu Dam was gonna be popular with the tribe cuz of his usual gregarious & affable personality but had no idea that he was going to picked as the most popular "man" by the Himba women! I thought they were gonna pick Ricky for sure but guess those Himba ladies' like their men to have a bit more meat on 'em.   It was cool that they showed Ryu Dam's fiancee afterward too & she said it's cuz there aren't any fat ppl in Africa, so thats' why those gals showed Ryu Dam all the love.  

No surprise that Ricky seemed popular with those young Himba women too. When the guys first saw them, I think it was Ricky that mentioned he didn't know where he should look when addressing those gals haha.  As much as Ricky seems to be lovey dovey with his wife, he prolly felt a bit uncomfortable by that situation but you can't really be shy around those tribeswomen hehe.

oh ryudam ♥ its so funny~ i'll do some translations in a few~probably will edit this post~ but i think most of em gave up on ricky coz he is married~ the translator told em that he is married~plus ryudam spent a LOT of times with em,all smiles and friendly!~ wouldnt  you love him? HAHA~

Yeah that camera looked like it was wrapped pretty tight around that post. I was thinking that camera might come in handy if those crocs started attacking the raft. You can jam that camera into the croc's mouth to buy some time while they escape but that's if they can manage to unwrap it tho' haha.

ah you dont need to really unwrap it,just stick it into the croc mouth including the wood with it XD and its probably safer~ 

That's kinda sad news. :(  I'm gonna miss Ryu Dam cuz like you said that guy brings the laughs & acts like such a goof. He's such a jokester too...I loved it when he gave those Himba kids a lemon to eat after he gave 'em apples. :lol:

and the kids reaction is so PRECIOUS!!~~ i love how theres one kid who probably are the oldest,he is kinda the leader of the group of kids,told em what to do,dry the smaller ones off :) very cute+

yeah, the other guy from the Master skit is Noh Woo Jin. oh man, Ryu Dam & Kwanghee had me cracking up when they showed that granny Himba her portrait & one of the chief too haha. I heard Kwanghee say that granny is scary.  :lol:

LOL the granny wasnt at all happy at the potrait XD PUAHAHAHA~ i wouldnt be happy too if you draw my nose that big!~ T_T

This was a really entertaining & interesting ep cuz you learn a lot about the Himba tribe, their culture & lifestyle. It's funny that you mention that KBM would be easily accepted by the tribe cuz I think he felt the most awkward and out of place amongst the guys. Ricky was accepted cuz he spoke English & can communicate with the English speaking Himba, while Ryu Dam & Kwanghee were their usual goofy selves having fun but KBM seemed a little outta place. I think he even mentioned it that he wished he could leave that village quickly cuz he wasn't comfortable. He didn't know how to interact & deal with the Himba. But I think he came around & finally warmed up to the Himba & of course, they warmed up to him as well especially after his idea of building that umbrella hut for 'em.

KBM said he is very very reserved~its hard for him to warm up to ppl (frm his story with his parents,its not hard to see why) so it was very uncomfortable for him at first~but after a while,he got used to it a bit and things got better~ i LOVE how on their first night,ryudam said this place is very uncomfortable comparing to the croc island,and the next morning after he goes around the village,eat their food and all,he was like "I WANT TO LIVE HERE" HAHA ♥ now we know how useful ryudam really is~ 

and though KBM is not popular among the ladies,but among the guys,i think he is already in their map :) 

yep, they showed it continue in the beginning of this ep. I thought for a sec that he might be a "surprise" mystery guest to join the tribe but alas, it wasn't the case. Dang, those staff got jacked up by those wasps. They are lucky none of 'em was allergic to the venom or they would've been in deep doo doo.  :blink:

very scary indeed~ am glad that they are safe!~ 

-edit-

so apparently this tribe communicate with their ancestors via cows~they ask their ancestors what do they think about the visitors and more thru the cow~ their fate,wether they are OK to stay in the village,lies in the hands of the cow that was catched that morning when they arrived~ so apparently the vine or whateva that makes the line on the cow insides shows that they are harmless,so they can stay~ 

so the two girls are asked on their opinion about going around without clothes~ they say they are raised that way,and its considered bad manners?unpolite, for them to not use the red clay~and in their opinion,its more wierd for them to see the visitors wearing clothes in that hot weather~ and the head gear is an indicator that a woman is already at an age that she can bear children~(i guess the tribe's way to say she is an adult,i hear YDH's comment,oh there is a common thing between korean n the african tribe~ :)

and when the translator said to them that ricky is married(i love the glass cracking effect,what can i say,girls i totally understand you) she said, yeah it seems that way coz of his manners and after a while he doesnt look at her anymore which makes her sad XD haha oh girls are the same everywhere in the world XD and when asked what do they think of KBM,one answered "i didnt even pay him any attention,not interested" the other "i wont marry him,i'll reject him"  laugh.gif

the greetings "moro moro" HAHA which translates to hello and then ryudam was like "uuu he must've got a good night sleep,he is in a good mood" 

and when ricky tried to get close to the kids,the kid cry and the text on the screen says "just like the very reserved 1year old kid is the very reserved 37year old KBM" haha~ XD both are afraid of foreign ppl XD 

and it so cute that kwanghee and ryudam gave the new born lamb the name "jungle" HAHA~ and when they tried to introduce themselve,the ppl keep calling ryudam "damba" instead of what he introduces himself,which is "dam" XD  and the elder was asked what is the thing that he keeps on his head and he said "oh this is used for when my heads tickled" HAHA and the PDs added "such a simple reason sweatingbullets.gif "  <-i died puahahhaa and that last laugh battle with ryudam is cute~ and oh damba is an icecream name in korea XD haha 

and they "toured" the house XD i love how they are amazed that the hut have a window~ its big~its made frm trees and the outside is cow feces~ T_T eek~ but ryudam said its not hot in there so i guess cow feces is good for a house in the desert XD 

so they went to ask the younger ones for their name and age~ and PD even added "the himba tribe men are all handsome" (well i wouldnt say all but there are def a few hot ones there XD HEHE) i died when kwanghee asked the guy to call him hyung XD haha but wait if i understand right,theres only 30ppl in the tribe? and they are all almost a family~

and KBM ♥ he is trying so hard to get along~so he tried to learn a few vocabs with signals XD haha and it worked a bit so he gained a bit of confidence frm that,just frm a bit of body language. but in the end,there are things that are hard to deliver just by body language HAHA~ by  that time,ryudam already wants to live there FOREVER HAHA 

so the PD decided to ask why is ryudam so popular+ they asked the women~ out of the 4 they like ryudam coz he is funny~ and the other chirped in "uu i like him too" "he came and go and shouts DA DAAAN,its funny so i like it" "he can make me laugh always and he have a friendly face" "i like it that he is fat" HAHA  and they were asked if they are OK to marry him and they all chorused "OK no problem" "i'll definitely say yes"  and the scary gramps said "its OK to hav the fat and funny one to be my son in law" XD i

yep and suffering in process~ and whats putting more pressure on KBM is that,the concept of this show is "KBM the one who likes challenges" so its like he is obligated to do something more for the show~

I know! It looks he isn't letting up for his next adventure they showed in the teasers in that rain forest in Papua New Guinea either.

ah you dont need to really unwrap it,just stick it into the croc mouth including the wood with it XD and its probably safer~

*doh* you're right...I totally forgot that the camera was taped to that stick & there is no need to unwrap it. blush.gif

and the kids reaction is so PRECIOUS!!~~ i love how theres one kid who probably are the oldest,he is kinda the leader of the group of kids,told em what to do,dry the smaller ones off very cute+

yeah, even Kwanghee looked kinda mature & fatherly by drying the kids & feeding 'em apples. I was laughing when that one small kid that fell asleep in Kwanghee's lap wanted his apple too & Kwanghee asked what is he going eat? :lol:

LOL the granny wasnt at all happy at the potrait XD PUAHAHAHA~ i wouldnt be happy too if you draw my nose that big!~ T_T

Guess he's a better artist than Ryu Dam, so he got the task of drawing those portraits but yeah, those drawings weren't exactly flattering lol ...I loved how they brought back that 'lion roaring' sound when that granny was glaring at Kwanghee after she saw her portrait haha.

KBM said he is very very reserved~its hard for him to warm up to ppl (frm his story with his parents,its not hard to see why) so it was very uncomfortable for him at first~but after a while,he got used to it a bit and things got better~ i LOVE how on their first night,ryudam said this place is very uncomfortable comparing to the croc island,and the next morning after he goes around the village,eat their food and all,he was like "I WANT TO LIVE HERE" HAHA ♥ now we know how useful ryudam really is~

oh, I totally forgot about his upbringing & his harsh childhood. yeah, that prolly explains his cool demeanor & aloofness around "strangers'...I see him doing his gags & joking around on variety shows & I think that's his personality all the time when it really isn't.

-edit-

so apparently this tribe communicate with their ancestors via cows~they ask their ancestors what do they think about the visitors and more thru the cow~ their fate,wether they are OK to stay in the village,lies in the hands of the cow that was catched that morning when they arrived~ so apparently the vine or whateva that makes the line on the cow insides shows that they are harmless,so they can stay~ 

so the two girls are asked on their opinion about going around without clothes~ they say they are raised that way,and its considered bad manners?unpolite, for them to not use the red clay~and in their opinion,its more wierd for them to see the visitors wearing clothes in that hot weather~ and the head gear is an indicator that a woman is already at an age that she can bear children~(i guess the tribe's way to say she is an adult,i hear YDH's comment,oh there is a common thing between korean n the african tribe~ )

Thanks a bunch for summarizing & translate these parts! Very much appreciated! :D

haha, those Himba have a point about it being weird & uncomfortable to be dressed up in that blazing heat. I read on wiki that red stuff they put on themselves & their hair is called Otijze is made of ochre & butter is worn for beauty...I guess like wearing makeup for modern women. That 'cow' thing is totally fascinating. I had no idea that's why they slaughtered it in the beginning. I thought it was for a feast to welcome the 'newcomers' but then I was wondering how come they aren't cooking & serving the meat.

yup, I also heard YDH say something about ppl being basically the same all over the world. I guess he meant despite cultural, geographic, linguistic differences between the Himba & the Koreans...they all share the same basic human emotions & desires and stuff.

and when the translator said to them that ricky is married(i love the glass cracking effect,what can i say,girls i totally understand you) she said, yeah it seems that way coz of his manners and after a while he doesnt look at her anymore which makes her sad XD haha oh girls are the same everywhere in the world XD and when asked what do they think of KBM,one answered "i didnt even pay him any attention,not interested" the other "i wont marry him,i'll reject him"  *quoted image*

I nearly fell outta my chair reading that! Poor ole' KBM gets no love from the Himba women. :lol:

yeah, it prolly was a little uncomfortable for Ricky when he was around those nekkid young girls cuz even tho' it's natural for them to be partially naked...we all witnessed how Ricky is such a devoted & faithful hubby to his wife that he prolly didn't even want to look in their direction hehe.

the greetings "moro moro" HAHA which translates to hello and then ryudam was like "uuu he must've got a good night sleep,he is in a good mood"

and when ricky tried to get close to the kids,the kid cry and the text on the screen says "just like the very reserved 1year old kid is the very reserved 37year old KBM" haha~ XD both are afraid of foreign ppl XD 

and it so cute that kwanghee and ryudam gave the new born lamb the name "jungle" HAHA~ and when they tried to introduce themselve,the ppl keep calling ryudam "damba" instead of what he introduces himself,which is "dam" XD  and the elder was asked what is the thing that he keeps on his head and he said "oh this is used for when my heads tickled" HAHA and the PDs added "such a simple reason *quoted image* "  <-i died puahahhaa and that last laugh battle with ryudam is cute~ and oh damba is an icecream name in korea XD haha

I like how Ricky was washing KBM's hair in that makeshift bath they made from that stream. I sorta wanted KBM to join in washing those Himba kids but guess he was still too shy at that point & just watched with a smile from afar. Kwanghee was getting flustered trying to clean that one kid's nose & finally was trying to get him to blow his nose to remove the snot. :lol:

haha, I think it was actually a kid (what a baby goat is called) & not a lamb cuz I saw horns on the mother's head. I think that's where the Himba get some of their milk from too. I'm not that squeamish but I have to admit I kinda turned my head when that goat gave birth. :blink: I think I might pass out in the hospital room if I get to see my own kid born one day. :P

I was thinking that thing the chief carried in his head was for jabbing ppl who didn't listen to him or disrespected him haha...just kidding! i thought it might be for picking ear wax just like Korean couples do for each other lol.

I had no idea that Damba is a name of an ice cream brand in Korea? I'll have to find some at my nearby Korean mart & try some next time.

and they "toured" the house XD i love how they are amazed that the hut have a window~ its big~its made frm trees and the outside is cow feces~ T_T eek~ but ryudam said its not hot in there so i guess cow feces is good for a house in the desert XD 

so they went to ask the younger ones for their name and age~ and PD even added "the himba tribe men are all handsome" (well i wouldnt say all but there are def a few hot ones there XD HEHE) i died when kwanghee asked the guy to call him hyung XD haha but wait if i understand right,theres only 30ppl in the tribe? and they are all almost a family~

and KBM ♥ he is trying so hard to get along~so he tried to learn a few vocabs with signals XD haha and it worked a bit so he gained a bit of confidence frm that,just frm a bit of body language. but in the end,there are things that are hard to deliver just by body language HAHA~ by  that time,ryudam already wants to live there FOREVER HAHA 

so the PD decided to ask why is ryudam so popular+ they asked the women~ out of the 4 they like ryudam coz he is funny~ and the other chirped in "uu i like him too" "he came and go and shouts DA DAAAN,its funny so i like it" "he can make me laugh always and he have a friendly face" "i like it that he is fat" HAHA  and they were asked if they are OK to marry him and they all chorused "OK no problem" "i'll definitely say yes"  and the scary gramps said "its OK to hav the fat and funny one to be my son in law" XD i

haha, I nearly fell outta chair again at gramps quote. :lol: yeah, no wonder Ryu Dam wants to live there forever...he's popular with the ladies, likes the food (he was really digging into that maize porridge) plus he'll get a chance to be the chief of the village son-in-law! :lol:

that link says the Himba rarely eat meat & there are no vegetable or fruit in their diet. So I guess those apples & *ahem* lemons were a special treat! The fact they don't eat meat might make Ryu Dam change his mind about wanting to live there forever tho' haha.

I'll have to admit those Himba tribesmen all seem to be in great physical condition. Not sitting on their asses, playing video games & eating junk food like us here in the West is prolly the main reason haha.

I wish Ryu Dam lifted up his tee shirt when those Himba gals were rubbing his belly. That would've been even more hilarious haha...like rubbing Buddha's belly for good luck. ;)

LOL sorry~ i meant to do almost the whole epi but i got caught up in MAMA yesterday  so its stopped in the middle~will get to it after this ^^ 

no worries, you did plenty already. :)

This finale ep was pretty poignant at the end when they said their goodbyes to the Himba & also when the PD surprised 'em by showing them taped messages from their family & loved ones. I was cracking up when Kwanghee's mom said to be careful cuz she heard those African men have spears & his dad was telling him he doesn't need all that makeup over there. :lol: Ricky's wife is gorgeous & sweet and Ryu Dam's wife is a babe too. I guess she was saying his diet ought to be going well at least haha. They even showed footage from their wedding afterward. KBM's mom seems like a tough old coot like he described her to be & guess she was disappointed that he didn't call her or see her before he took off for Africa. I was busting up when she told him to get married & the PD asked her if what if he brought back a woman from Africa & seems she wasn't too pleased about that prospect. :lol:

man, did KBM work his azz off or what? :o I forgot how many hours Ricky said he was up on that roof but he was basically doing all the heavy work! That dude has a work ethic.

Kwanghee was funny with attempt at trying to form a Himba idol group haha. Tbh, I don't really care for any of ZE:A's songs except "Heart For 2" which was playing during the party. ;)

The teaser for their next adventure looked pretty cool with KBM's tribe taking on a rain forest. I'll miss Ryu Dam for sure cuz it looked like Noh Woo Jin took over his role for this new one.

Archived