[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

I wanna ask where can i watch all the episodes from season 1 and the lunar year special

you mean streaming? Last time I checked the SBS official youtube channel had all the episodes available:

http://www.youtube.com/user/entertainmentSBS/videos?query=%EA%B9%80%EB%B3%91%EB%A7%8C%EC%9D%98+%EC%A0%95%EA%B8%80%EC%9D%98+%EB%B2%95%EC%B9%99

I don't think that Lunar Special ep of "Law of the Jungle W" is available on the SBS YT channel. But you can watch the entire ep streaming either here or here.

well the first epi of the first season had a huge preview clip of the entire  trip too but this time its SOOO super long,there are korean netizens complaining and i am so with them~ the editing this season sucks~who eva edits this first epi should be fired and get back the old editor,if its the same person that she/he needs  to get back on their old mojo bcoz this wont do for this season bcoz it was a great start~ the trip looked really interesting and sexy-yama (as per bulgogi88) vs kim byung man is good but TOO MUCH of it being edited in annoys me T_T 

i love their first reaction when CSH walked into the airport~funny that CSH doesnt even know who KBM is!~ XD and *rolleyes* the woman hav SUN ALLERGIES? and ANIMAL ALLERGIES? are you kidding me? 

oh man, your description of the editing of the first ep doesn't sound good at all. :( The way you're describing Park Si Eun so far doesn't bode well either. -_- Sheesh, knowing she had these allergies ..why would the PD invite her along in the first place? <_< Hopefully this Park Si Eun doesn't end up being dead weight like that useless Tae Mi. :rolleyes:

oh well, I'm hoping the interactions between sexyama & KBM can keep me entertained enuff to put up with that chick. ;)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a promo for Law of the Jungle after GO Show last night. Can't wait to watch this new season.

The show is gonna air this May, right ?

Btw I darn miss Ryu Dam. After his marriage, he hasn't had a single appearance. It's always been only Woo Jin and Byung Man. Gosh, The Master Show means 3 people, this fool !

i miss this when i replied earlier,since this is Law of the Jungle,not gag con,its understandable that ryudam is not there~ i miss him but i dont think he is fit to go into the jungle plus he is doing a drama when the team went to film this time around~though of course the choice of the PDs are so questionable,2nd trip with that other actor guy *rolleyes* this time this woman? sheesh seriously?

oh man, your description of the editing of the first ep doesn't sound good at all. :( The way you're describing Park Si Eun so far doesn't bode well either.  -_-  Sheesh, knowing she had these allergies ..why would the PD invite her along in the first place?  <_<  Hopefully this Park Si Eun doesn't end up being dead weight like that useless Tae Mi.  :rolleyes:

oh well, I'm hoping the interactions between sexyama & KBM can keep me entertained enuff to put up with that chick.  ;)

hey it could be that she says its allergies when she just doesnt like to be under the sun or interacting with animals~ dude,this time they are going to go and live for a week at a beach,if she really have allergies to sun,she might hav died the 2nd day,they dont even have a roof~ 

hey it could be that she says its allergies when she just doesnt like to be under the sun or interacting with animals~ dude,this time they are going to go and live for a week at a beach,if she really have allergies to sun,she might hav died the 2nd day,they dont even have a roof~ 

I actually watched it up until the part where she was introduced to the guys at the airport lol. haha, man you weren't kidding when you posted that Sexyama didn't know any of the people on this show...he said he wasn't good with names & faces and just knew there was a fat dude (Ryu Dam) & a short dude (KBM) :lol:

Sexyama's entrance was totally bad azz with "Looks that Kill" playing in the background haha. All the guys were shocked to find out he was joining the cast to Vanuatu. KBM was even asking if he was arriving in Korea to go somewhere lol. It's a trip that he shares the exact same bday as KBM! :o KBM's English wiki entry has him younger cuz it says he's a '78er but his Korean wiki has it right at '75. :lol:

r0c87k.jpg

btw, when Noh Woo Jin asked Sexyama if he has any phobias or fears what did he say? Something about hating to be alone or by himself or something? :unsure: I heard KBM say they have a lot of things in common when CSH says he also sometimes falls asleep with the TV on & they were sure acting like long lost buddies but as you can see in the preview clips, I don't think that'll last long with both of 'em trying to one up each other as the dominant alpha male of the group hehe.

Was Kwanghee just joking or did Uee, Krystal & Kang Min Kyung really turn down a chance to join this show? tsk, tsk Ricky...can't believe he said Lee Hyori...he should've said no one cuz I only have eyes for my wife. :P Lol at CSH mentioning Jang Dong Gun's wife & the reason was cuz she's pretty. :phew:

2a7wxw9.jpg

But when KBM mentioned Hye Bin & they showed that clip from "law of the Jungle W"...it made me miss her too. She would've been awesome joining the guys for season 2. I don't know anything about this Park Si Eun but I don't have a good vibe about her already especially after you mentioned the allergies & stuff. -_-

well the first epi of the first season had a huge preview clip of the entire  trip too but this time its SOOO super long,there are korean netizens complaining and i am so with them~ the editing this season sucks~who eva edits this first epi should be fired and get back the old editor,if its the same person that she/he needs  to get back on their old mojo bcoz this wont do for this season bcoz it was a great start~ the trip looked really interesting and sexy-yama (as per bulgogi88) vs kim byung man is good but TOO MUCH of it being edited in annoys me T_T 

i love their first reaction when CSH walked into the airport~funny that CSH doesnt even know who KBM is!~ XD and *rolleyes* the woman hav SUN ALLERGIES? and ANIMAL ALLERGIES? are you kidding me? 

it sounds funny but it is real. Why is she even on this trip then?

Hopefully they stop just using buncha clips

oh man, it's gotta be kinda awkward for Ricky knowing that Park Si Eun chick is his wife's bff...if she ends being totally useless in Vanuatu (which I'm expecting her to be lol), he's still gotta have her back. :lol: I'm not feeling her at all...don't like the way she's still trying to act all cute at her age. -_- I heard the PD ask her about her bf named Hyun, so I looked it up and apparently she's engaged to this actor named Jin Tae Hyun. I never heard of him but after seeing his pic, I remember he's the dude from "Temptation of Angel" which was a completely trashy drama but oh so fun! It's definitely a guilty pleasure haha.

I was wondering why CSH turned down the in-flight meal when everyone else was pigging out but guess he was stuffed from all that KFC chicken he ate at the airport restaurant haha. Damn, the guy's sexy even when he's stuffing his face *no homo* :lol:

m9rcdj.jpg

I was cracking up when the newbies were gathered around the laptop on the plane checking out the past adventures & the look on their faces changed when they saw the crap they had to eat, wild animals they'll encounter, Ryu Dam getting a bloody nose, etc. You can see their expression turn from "this is gonna be a vacation" to "WTF did I just get myself into?" :lol:

20uubux.jpg

I'm loving the competitive atmosphere between Sexyama & KBM. Even when they were picking teams with the slingshot game, you can just feel the tension between the two of 'em. I didn't think CSH had a snowballs chance in hell to beat KBM at his own game but you can't count out sexyama in anything lol. Did you see CSH just shove Noh Woo Jin aside when he was trying to tell CSH that his first shot that hit the cup didn't count cuz it didn't make the "ding" sound? Noh Woo Jin's lucky he didn't get judo tossed right there. :lol:

o0zek8.jpg

man, when CSH just bogarted his way to help Park Si Eun even tho' KBM was right there holding out his hand shows me its gonna be trouble for these two down the road. :huh: Also, the way he took control of the situation on the volcanic cliffs even tho' everyone else concedes that KBM is the one in charge. CSH is kinda throwing his weight around right from the jump & it's already rubbing KBM the wrong way lol. Remember the tension & rivalry between Ricky & KBM in Africa? I'm thinking that's gonna be considered friendly compared to what these 2 are gonna go thru this time. :sweatingbullets:

Another funny moment was when CSH was explaining earlier that it's hard enuff for the guys but it's gotta be 2 or 3 times harder for the gal, Park Si Eun who appears so weak & lacks strength...so it wasn't surprising when he offers to carry her pack while they we trekking later but it was funny when Ricky sees that & offers to carry Kwanghee's pack too. :lol: It looks like CSH is regretting it tho' cuz he wonders why PSE's pack is so heavy & Ricky says it's cuz of all the makeup inside lol. I'm thinking that would apply to Kwanghee's backpack too. :lol:

so far it looks promising...can't wait to see how it all plays out. besides, this show has the most awesome soundtrack too. Most shows only play Kpop songs, R&B, rap or pop songs period, so it's nice to hear Motley Crue, CCR, Deep Purple & even Xtian metal like Stryper lol ?! :D

so far it looks promising...can't wait to see how it all plays out. besides, this show has the most awesome soundtrack too. Most shows only play Kpop songs, R&B, rap or pop songs period, so it's nice to hear Motley Crue, CCR, Deep Purple & even Xtian metal like Stryper lol ?! :D

I remember they play like naruto,metal gear solid and call of duty music on running man. Also they like to play music from The Rock

I remember they play like naruto,metal gear solid and call of duty music on running man. Also they like to play music from The Rock

yeah, guess that's one show that is kinda eclectic in its selection. Guess that Cho Hyo Jin PD-nim is a big fan of anime & FPS games lol.

btw, Ricky gave a hint as to where the crew is going for its next adventure on Jungle. Sounds like somewhere cold like we expected. It'd be pinkberryin' if it ended up being Siberia haha.

2zfk610.jpg

it sounds funny but it is real. Why is she even on this trip then?

Hopefully they stop just using buncha clips

of course i know its real~ the gagwoman park ji sun have sun light allergies too~but for her sitcom,since the director knows she have allergies to sunlight,he made the character too allergic to sunlight,hence all her scenes are filmed indoors or at night~ the thing is,even if the woman's allergy is not as bad as park ji sun's,you are going into a JUNGLE,means no roof ALL WEEK LONG!~ and she is BFF with ricky's wife,i wont even believe that she just got into this not knowing anything~ woman tell each other almost everything~

i question it from the moment i saw her pics at the airport when they were going~ seriously why go? 

I was cracking up when the newbies were gathered around the laptop on the plane checking out the past adventures & the look on their faces changed when they saw the crap they had to eat, wild animals they'll encounter, Ryu Dam getting a bloody nose, etc. You can see their expression turn from "this is gonna be a vacation" to "WTF did I just get myself into?"  :lol: 

LOL dont u find it funny that they are watching it when they are heading to the jungle? XD 

I'm loving the competitive atmosphere between Sexyama & KBM. Even when they were picking teams with the slingshot game, you can just feel the tension between the two of 'em. I didn't think CSH had a snowballs chance in hell to beat KBM at his own game but you can't count out sexyama in anything lol. Did you see CSH just shove Noh Woo Jin aside when he was trying to tell CSH that his first shot that hit the cup didn't count cuz it didn't make the "ding" sound?  Noh Woo Jin's lucky he didn't get judo tossed right there.  :lol:

but dude the dent!~ it was a good hit~ 

man, when CSH just bogarted his way to help Park Si Eun even tho' KBM was right there holding out his hand shows me its gonna be trouble for these two down the road.  :huh: Also, the way he took control of the situation on the volcanic cliffs even tho' everyone else concedes that KBM is the one in charge. CSH is kinda throwing his weight around right from the jump & it's already rubbing KBM the wrong way lol. Remember the tension & rivalry between Ricky & KBM in Africa? I'm thinking that's gonna be considered friendly compared to what these 2 are gonna go thru this time.  :sweatingbullets:

yeah it probably going to get worst~ like they are going to compete who gets to catch more and all~ its good though~add a lil bit of spice to the ordinary jungle~ 

Another funny moment was when CSH was explaining earlier that it's hard enuff for the guys but it's gotta be 2 or 3 times harder for the gal, Park Si Eun who appears so weak & lacks strength...so it wasn't surprising when he offers to carry her pack while they we trekking later but it was funny when Ricky sees that & offers to carry Kwanghee's pack too.  :lol: It looks like CSH is regretting it tho' cuz he wonders why PSE's pack is so heavy & Ricky says it's cuz of all the makeup inside lol. I'm thinking that would apply to Kwanghee's backpack too.  :lol:

LOL nah,not kwanghee this time~ at the airport,kwanghee said he came with make up and ricky was like "WHAT?why do u even do makeup?" knowing that it will all be useless when they arrive~kwanghee said,at least for the opening,since they are celebs,the rest of the guys was boo-ing him XD haha~ 

yeah, guess that's one show that is kinda eclectic in its selection. Guess that Cho Hyo Jin PD-nim is a big fan of anime & FPS games lol.

btw, Ricky gave a hint as to where the crew is going for its next adventure on Jungle. Sounds like somewhere cold like we expected. It'd be pinkberryin' if it ended up being Siberia haha.

*quoted image*

DUDE it would  be awesome!~ 

LOL dont u find it funny that they are watching it when they are heading to the jungle? XD

it's like both of 'em had no clue whatsoever to what this show is about lol...like their managers just told 'em to just show up at the airport & get on the plane for some variety show haha. But like you said, with Park Shi Eun being buds with Ricky's wife, it seems highly unlikely that they didn't talk about everything to do with this show.

but dude the dent!~ it was a good hit~ 

yea I agree. CSH actually topped KBM twice lol.

yeah it probably going to get worst~ like they are going to compete who gets to catch more and all~ its good though~add a lil bit of spice to the ordinary jungle~

IKR? You can tell from the preview clips when CSH & Ricky managed to catch that wild pig & CSH had this pleased look on his face cuz they would all get some pork to eat but it looked like KBM wasn't that happy tho'...prolly cuz CHS managed to steal his thunder hehe. Also, when KBM managed to catch two fish and CSH saw that & said he's gotta top KBM by catching an even bigger fish haha. Man, it looked like CSH was pissed for real when that one fish managed to elude him cuz he threw a tantrum right there lol. I thought Ricky was competitive but it appears that sexyama takes it to a whole new level. :o But the one area that KBM will beat CSH every time is when it comes to eating weird stuff. CSH looks like he has a weak stomach when it comes to stuff like that judging by his facial expressions on the plane when he was watching KBM eat those larvae & also, when CSH quickly put those insects or whatever they were into his mouth & had that disgusted look afterward cuz it tasted so bad. :lol:

Speaking of the preview clip, I can't wait to see Ricky, KBM & Sexyama try to spear that stingray! It looks really dangerous with the poisonous barbs on the stingray's tail ready to take one of the guys out at a moments notice! I heard the PD say the venom can kill a man after they showed CSH slipping and falling while attempting to spear one. Remember that Aussie "croc hunter" dude? Didn't he die after getting stung by one of 'em?

Also, when one of the boats carrying some of the staff capsizes & the staff fell overboard looked pretty intense too. :sweatingbullets:

LOL nah,not kwanghee this time~ at the airport,kwanghee said he came with make up and ricky was like "WHAT?why do u even do makeup?" knowing that it will all be useless when they arrive~kwanghee said,at least for the opening,since they are celebs,the rest of the guys was boo-ing him XD haha~

oh I missed that the first viewing so yeah, I went back to check it out haha. yep, it was funny when Kwanghee was checking Ricky's face & realized that Ricky didn't show up with makeup on. tbh, Ricky doesn't have the best complexion & I remember Park Jae Min on DT even mentioned it one time. PJM said he has a lot in common with Ricky in that they are both tall, good bodies & both have bad skin. :lol:

DUDE it would  be awesome!~ 

I was just thinking that it would prolly be my luck that the PD finally invites some good lookin' female idols, models or actresses on but I won't get to check out their bods cuz they all have to wear big azz parkas & winter gear for the tundra. :lol:

Speaking of the preview clip, I can't wait to see Ricky, KBM & Sexyama try to spear that stingray! It looks really dangerous with the poisonous barbs on the stingray's tail ready to take one of the guys out at a moments notice! I heard the PD say the venom can kill a man after they showed CSH slipping and falling while attempting to spear one. Remember that Aussie "croc hunter" dude? Didn't he die after getting stung by one of 'em?

RIP Steve Irwin

I was just thinking that it would prolly be my luck that the PD finally invites some good lookin' female idols, models or actresses on but I won't get to check out their bods cuz they all have to wear big azz parkas & winter gear for the tundra. :lol:

Lol the PD shoulda invited them to KBM's Law of the Beach Resort.

RIP Steve Irwin

yeah, I was thinking of that guy during that Africa adventure too when the gang had to cross the river with those hungry crocs lol. Shame he passed cuz he would've been awesome if this show had the opportunity to invite him on as a special guest if they ever went to the Australian outback.

Lol the PD shoulda invited them to KBM's Law of the Beach Resort.

No doubt that show would be a major hit with the 18~34 male demographic hehe. It'll overtake Running Man for sure as the #1 show for SBS. ;)

Just caught the latest ep & it was a doozy! Man, I was thinking that clip they previewed of the staff falling overhead due to those knarly waves was gonna be towards the end or something but it was this ep! It was a pretty hairy situation for sure. But this ep started off on a bad omen with the gang getting separated from the rest of the staff while trekking to their base camp on that volcano at night with no water & supplies. :sweatingbullets:

I don't understand why they need to set up their camp near that active volcano anyway? It seems too dangerous! I guess the benefit was the steam that was coming out that KBM used to heat up those towels in the morning lol. I still wouldn't trust it tho' cuz don't those volcanoes emit poisonous vapors? Man, it was beautiful shot tho' at night when they were all huddled near the edge of that volcano & it started to spew out lava. It was a trip when it all the ash started to rain down on 'em.

When they gathered around for their final meal before starting their 'real' adventure, I heard Sexyama say it was gonna be his first time eating ramen in 10 yrs! Guess when he was in training for judo & MMA, that instant ramen was off limits in his diet. Man, I was LMAO when he glared at NWJ & NWJ backed off like he saw the devil himself lol. Noh Woo Jin was right tho'...his "hotness" would melt the camera! :P

nqu07t.jpg

Was also busting up at NWJ cowtowing to Sexyama's ridiculous plan of using that magnifying glass on his swiss army knife to start a fire lol. Guess he was scared to tell sexyama that his plan was a dud. :lol: Especially Noh Woo Jin since he was the one who did a lot of internet research on Vanuatu & how to survive in the wild back in Korea. I saw him & Kwanghee checking out "man vs wild" episodes for reference haha. Man, that pizza they ordered looked hella good...I was tempted to order some pizza myself after i saw 'em stuffing their pie holes. btw, hope that laptop with the Snow White skin isn't his? :P

awpd8w.jpg

Guess the crew had to write down a personal statement as to what they hope to achieve from this Vanuatu adventure like they did on their previous ones. Park Si Eun came in handy helping Ricky & Sexyama since those two aren't the most proficient in hangul but what the heck was Kwanghee doing asking Sexyama to read his when he knows Sexyama isn't a native Korean & putting him on the spot like that. *smh*

Oh & Kwanghee, I believe you were thinking of Newton but said Edison by mistake. :lol:

347xq1g.jpg

I was also busting up when the gang was assembled with the gear they were gonna take to the island & Sexyama gave that impromptu fashion show lol. I heard the PD ask why he was wearing his top wrapped around his waist & Ricky said it's cuz his back is not well & Sexyama said it's cuz he's used to wearing a judo gi. :lol:

2v9rtvs.jpg

oh man, KBM just has that sixth sense to sniff out food like he did when he spotted that den full of crabs. That whole crab catching scene was freaking hilarious especially poor Noh Woo Jin who looked like he was playing a game of twister to keep those crabs in check. :lol: I was laughing at Sexyama taking that palm leaf & trying to tie that crab's claws together lol. He comes up with some kooky ideas haha.

29pzy13.jpg

Speaking of kooky ideas, it was another tense battle between Sexyama & KBM to be the first to start a fire at camp. I thought KBM's plan of using his shoelaces was actually pretty ingenious but too bad it didn't get any results tho' I think Sexyama should just leave it to the pros like KBM who's done it before cuz I heard him it's his first time in his life he's doing anything like this and has only seen stuff on TV shows. But I guess that competitive spirit just keeps him making go all out to top KBM even if his fire starting idea was absurd. :phew: It was tiring just watching those 2 try & get a fire going...shame they weren't allowed to bring that firestarter kit lol.

Another eclectic soundtrack with everything from Vangelis to Rick Springfield to Styx to Bruno Mars & even Green Day. I'm guessing those Korean hard rock songs are from YB band right? :unsure:

Don't know if its gonna be Siberia but it's somewhere in Russia according to Ricky's latest tweet. This next adventure looks like it's gonna be exciting since we've never seen them tackle a cold climate before on this show. :)

yuYlr.png

Don't know if its gonna be Siberia but it's somewhere in Russia according to Ricky's latest tweet. This next adventure looks like it's gonna be exciting since we've never seen them tackle a cold climate before on this show.  :)

*quoted image*

so it seems they really are going to siberia~its going to be TUNDRA,siberia this time~ according to the news,they are going today on the 18th

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20120518164308711&p=ohmynews&t__nil_enter=downtxt&nil_id=3

the actor lee tae goon is going with them in place of sexyama~ am not so familiar with the actor though~hav only seen him on dramas so dunno how he will fare~i dunno why there is no other news about another guest,but we'll probably get more news later :) 

and heres kwanghee taking a last desperate bite of a pizza before departing 

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=232334

LOL ♥ dude eat all you can~ my guts tell me that you are going to suffer more this time around XD

^ aw man, no Sexyama?! :tears: Guess he didn't want to go cuz he can't work on his tan in Siberia. :lol: Either that or KBM banned him from this show cuz of what happened in Vanuatu haha.

No idea who this Lee Tae Goon is but he looks like a pretty big, strong dude. He doesn't look like he'll end up being being totally useless like that previous actor who joined 'em in Papua...that Kim Kwang Gyu ahjussi. -_-

1ZQk1.jpg

loving the new epi~ :) ROFL at sexyama crediting himself after they succeeded with fire XD all the others were like bzsy saying its credit to someone else,this guy worked the hardest and all but chu ♥ ROFL and his "beggar" fashion changes everyday XD its funny how the PD is totally amused by it~ 

kwanghee hav become somewhat matured after two trips to jungle~he no longer complains,stronger :) 

the trash that sexyama picked up is a bleach that comes frm malaysia O_O how long did it take to float THAT far??????? 

and the last part when they saw the sea turtle babies!!!~~its great that its seen by the two fathers in this family~they were going crazy bcoz the cameraman almost stepped on the sea turtle~ they were lucky to see the babies,this event just doesnt occur everyday~theres season for it~i love how ricky mentioned that he was questioning himself why is he there and is somehow losing hope but the babies give him a new wave of hope~ :) 

interesting 3rd season~def better than no 2~ 

loving the new epi~ ROFL at sexyama crediting himself after they succeeded with fire XD all the others were like bzsy saying its credit to someone else' date='this guy worked the hardest and all but chu ♥ ROFL and his "beggar" fashion changes everyday XD its funny how the PD is totally amused by it~[/quote']

yeah I was busting up when Sexyama said that with a big smile on his face haha. I know Ricky was praising Park Shi Eun to high heaven saying it was good to have a woman there for support blah blah but I thought she was annoying with that "oppa hwaiting" crap..shaddup & just hold the flashlight to make yourself useful if you're not helping. At least, Kwanghee was thoughtful enuff to cover Noh Woo Jin's ankles with sand to keep him from getting bitten by mosquitoes lol.

EDIJPl.png

Man, that entire fire starting segment was exhausting! I was worn out just from watching it. I was busting up tho' when YB was narrating that without fire they will go hungry, be cold, be sad, etc & they were showing past clips totally unrelated of the guys crying like Ricky when he talked about missing his family. :))

I was thinking maybe these guys outta try something else cuz this isn't working. Ya know Albert Einstein's definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over & expecting different results" & I was thinking they are crazy haha but props to 'em for sticking with it tho'. But I kept thinking instead of Noh Woo Jin wasting his time trying to start that fire with the magnifying glass on the piece of wood (someone needed to tell Sexyama that was a dumb idea lol)...instead, he should've tried the magnifying glass on that kindling Ricky held in his hand later. He prolly could've got the fire started hours earlier & saved 'em all that aggravation. #-o

EVwtal.png

haha, Sexyama's plastic bag fashion was hilarious. I guess it was functional tho' cuz it kept the mosquitoes from biting lol. Man, the PD seriously needs to reconsider the show's policy of not letting the cast sleep under mosquito nets or use repellent. There is no malaria vaccine & it's gonna be big trouble if one of these celebs eventually comes down with malaria.

Ricky needs to leave the tree climbing exploits to KBM cuz he looked poopless up there! :))

rv6aNl.png

yeah, I noticed that too. He really has grown up on this show which is good cuz before with him...it was like the guys had to deal with taking care of another woman on the program. :P

oh? So that is what that writing was on that bottle of bleach. I'm surprised they haven't found any wreckage from the Japanese tsunami roll onto the beach yet.

I was also cracking up when KBM got his finger caught in one of the crab's pinchers & he just picked that live crab up and bit its claw right off! I heard Noh Woo Jin say "an eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth." :D

HEPG3l.png

hey laydeeB, guess we both spoke a bit too soon about Kwanghee getting tougher this time around eh? :-\"

I only caught about half of the latest ep but looks like Kwanghee suffered a meltdown & told the PD he wanted out. I think he pretty much sealed the deal when the PD found him sleeping by himself in one of the staff tents.

DgOonl.png

I heard the PD say he wanted the cameraman to leave, so he can talk to Kwanghee in private but they still played the audio of the conversation lol. I couldn't make out too much but correct if I'm wrong but didn't Kwanghee say he was physically prepared this time cuz he knew what to expect with it being his 3rd trip but mentally he couldn't handle how difficult it was or something like that? :-/

anyway, didn't watch the entire ep...so don't know if he bailed on KBM or not but if he can't handle it then it's better for him to leave than be a burden to the rest cuz it's difficult enuff being there without having to worry about his mental state all the time now.

btw, anyone know the name & artist of the song they played after Kara's "Jumping" when they were night fishing in the lagoon? I think it's called "mulgogi" but not sure? That was a tight azz song! \m/

well, this ep so far has been a bit of downer with Kwanghee's drama but I did LMAO at one scene when he & Noh Woo Jin were mocking Sexyama's Korean haha. Kwanghee was complaining why he always bosses him around & he & NWJ started to imitate Sexyama & then Sexyama pops up & they both had this startled expression like they got busted. :-SS To Kwanghee's credit, he kept on mocking him right to his face tho' :))

I was gonna say this seems right with the men out hunting for food while the 'ladies' stay at camp tending to the fire lol but now I feel kinda bad clowning Kwanghee knowing he might be leaving. :( nah, not really. :))

8fSGfl.png

Archived