[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

Guest Nomuchowa

yeah, that was puzzling how that one senior PD managed to get lost? :unsure: I thought he was walking with the group too? Man, it was kinda sad to see KBM crying when he realized he would be leaving on the plane without that PD & also that maknae PD who was balling her eyes out. :tears:

I would be kinda pissed if I was the crew tho'...they barely got any sleep or eaten anything and they have to trek 7 hrs at breakneck pace thru that dense jungle to catch the landing zone for the plane?! :blink: That PD that got lost was kinda on the older side too (think he was 54) & he prolly got lost pushing himself to make it before the deadline. Jeez, I was thinking the worst for a sec cuz it was getting dark & even with the search helicopter, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack with all that dense foliage! But glad they finally found him, none the worse for wear really except being a bit dehydrated & his legs had all those bug bites.

Yeah, he was really old .. I wonder why he had to wonder off like that .. I wish I can know the reason .. and The mosquito bites on his legs and arms were so scary !! I felt bad for him .. it must've been hard :( and I also felt bad when I saw KBM and the maknae PD crying tears.gif but I guess they cried cause they were so worried and they felt apologetic and guilty if anything would've happened to him.

I mean he might be a father with children .. it would've been bad for him and his family AND for the show if he actually wasnt found . I'm really glad that they did <3

Speaking of bugs, sheesh! It was amazing they managed to get a wink of sleep with all the mosquitoes flying around at night. Eventually, KBM had enuff & had to build a fire next to the hut & keep it stoked all night to have the smoke keep away the bugs. yeah, I don't blame Kwanghee a bit. I would prolly do the same in that situation & keep every part of my body as covered as possible. It was funny tho' the way he had this hat covering his face & his hoody pulled tight around it haha. I guess breathing is an afterthought. :lol:

yep, if it wasn't the mosquitoes, it was the flies! :wacko: It was funny when Noh Woo Jin was flustered by all the flies & was demonstrating with his hands how big he wished the flies were, so that he can punch 'em haha. Guess he was making a play on words with that whole 'party people' thing cuz I think fly in Korean is "pari".

yeah It was a smart move of KBM and its so nice how he takes care of everyone.. I wonder how the crew was handling the flies and mosquitos at night!!

and yeah it was hilarious was NWJ did xD PARTY PEOPLEEEEE !! ~ hehe he really knows how to make the show interesting and funny !

Did you see when Tae Mi crying ?? and she was saying how hard it was for her... LOL although for me I dont see that she had a hard time... I mean comparing to the others.

yeah, those wood beetle larvae looked gross for sure! :crazy: But I heard KBM say once he toasted 'em in the fire, that they taste better than those silk worm larvae that Korea street vendors sell as snacks ...guess when you're hungry, anything tastes good hehe. Did you see Noh Woo Jin pretend that undercooked one tasted good? They were asking if it tasted so good then how come his eyes were watering up? lol

haha, that was funny when KBM was holding one of those larvae & they were playing all these Kpop songs in sync with the larvae twitching. Also when KBM cracked on Kwanghee about his nose surgery by saying that larvae was prolly the same size as the silicone implant he got in his nose haha. Kwanghee even said those larvae were cute & kept a couple as his "friends" & Ricky and Noh Woo Jin were saying he named them 'silicone' & 'implant' :lol:

oh wow, I didnt know korean people eat larvae as snacks >_< it sounds.... yeah . LOL vicx.gif

and yeah I guess when you're hungry nothing really matters... But goodness it looks so awful !

and Yeah I saw how kwaghee was comparing his nose with the larvae and also comparing it with his finger hehe and he thought they were cute LOL crazy.gif they look pretty disturbing and disgusting to me.. they remind me of the worms in Lion king, with Timon and pumba laugh.gif

That whole rivalry thing between Noh Woo Jin & Ricky was hilarious too. They kept showing flashback clips of NWJ feeling dissed by Ricky haha. I didn't realize they are just a year apart in age but guess the whole "hyung" thing still applies lol. They decided to settle it once & for all with a ssireum wrestling best 2 out of 3 match. KBM said that Ricky is a good athlete but his one weakness is that he sucks at ssireum but he still managed to beat NWJ tho' haha.

True, Ricky kim's weakness is ssireum .. I watch Dream Team all the time and I've seen him do almost everything but when it comes to ssireum he isnt number one but he always tries his best ^^

and I dont get why people make a big deal out off the whole "hyung" thing .. I mean its only one year apart.. I think if they are friends they should lose that .. but I guess maybe because Im not korean I dont see the big deal LOL

yep, that view from that 45m high tree house was stunning! I would've loved to trade places with KBM at that moment when he was peering from that perch taking in the views of the jungle. It was kinda scary tho' when he was climbing without any type of harness but glad they at least jerry-rigged a safety harness for him when he got closer to the top. KBM said he would have regrets later if he didn't try & make it to the top & good for him that he was able to do it. yeah, he is one brave dude for sure!

Phew, they were pretty fortunate that tree missed 'em while they were sleeping in their hut. I just heard a big boom & thought lightning had brought down a tree but didn't realize what was going on until they showed that recreation of the tree narrowly missed crashing down on 'em. :sweatingbullets:

I think the trick in climbing that high is not to look down hehe, but yes he is truly brave !

I'm glad they got out of there safe, But I actually thought they'd have some kind of encounter with an animal, I think that would've been very interesting!

There will definitely be a season 2 with the excellent ratings this show has garnered so far. I'm curious to see where the crew will go next? Hopefully, it won't be as harsh as Papua, so the show can attract some bigger name celebs for next season.

Looks like the teaser at the end of this finale showed a final wrap up to season 1 "behind the scenes" special to be aired next week. I'm excited to be able to see Ryu Dam back with the crew once again...should be fun! ;)

I really cant wait if there is a second season ! and I really wanna see the behind the scenes .. it looks interesting !!

I hope it will be posted as a link here <3

and me too ! I cant wait to see Ryu Dam .. I miss him <3 specially that the master show is gone now sad.gif I wanna see more of the 3's faces </3 they always make me laugh ^-^

and Im curious about the celebs they'll bring to next season ... I hope they go to better places.. somewhere without mosquitos and big flies hehe xD

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he was really old .. I wonder why he had to wonder off like that .. I wish I can know the reason .. and The mosquito bites on his legs and arms were so scary !! I felt bad for him .. it must've been hard :( and I also felt bad when I saw KBM and the maknae PD crying *quoted image* but I guess they cried cause they were so worried and they felt apologetic and guilty if anything would've happened to him.

I mean he might be a father with children .. it would've been bad for him and his family AND for the show if he actually wasnt found . I'm really glad that they did <3

yeah It was a smart move of KBM and its so nice how he takes care of everyone.. I wonder how the crew was handling the flies and mosquitos at night!!

and yeah it was hilarious was NWJ did xD PARTY PEOPLEEEEE !! ~ hehe he really knows how to make the show interesting and funny !

Did you see when Tae Mi crying ?? and she was saying how hard it was for her... LOL although for me I dont see that she had a hard time... I mean comparing to the others.

oh wow, I didnt know korean people eat larvae as snacks >_< it sounds.... yeah . LOL *quoted image*

and yeah I guess when you're hungry nothing really matters... But goodness it looks so awful !

and Yeah I saw how kwaghee was comparing his nose with the larvae and also comparing it with his finger hehe and he thought they were cute LOL *quoted image* they look pretty disturbing and disgusting to me.. they remind me of the worms in Lion king, with Timon and pumba *quoted image*

True, Ricky kim's weakness is ssireum .. I watch Dream Team all the time and I've seen him do almost everything but when it comes to ssireum he isnt number one but he always tries his best ^^

and I dont get why people make a big deal out off the whole "hyung" thing .. I mean its only one year apart.. I think if they are friends they should lose that .. but I guess maybe because Im not korean I dont see the big deal LOL

I think the trick in climbing that high is not to look down hehe, but yes he is truly brave !

I'm glad they got out of there safe, But I actually thought they'd have some kind of encounter with an animal, I think that would've been very interesting!

I really cant wait if there is a second season ! and I really wanna see the behind the scenes .. it looks interesting !!

I hope it will be posted as a link here <3

and me too ! I cant wait to see Ryu Dam .. I miss him <3 specially that the master show is gone now *quoted image* I wanna see more of the 3's faces </3 they always make me laugh ^-^

and Im curious about the celebs they'll bring to next season ... I hope they go to better places.. somewhere without mosquitos and big flies hehe xD

oh man, I can just imagine what the consequences would be if he wasn't found...it prolly would've caused this show to be axed for Season 2 regardless of the ratings. The netizens prolly would've blamed KBM for it since it's basically his show & his reputation would suffer from the mounting criticism. :vicx:

I think they showed the crew before & they had their own tents that they can completely zip up & seal off the bugs. I recall one of the staff even wore a full mosquito net suit from head to toe which was smart. They still weren't completely protected tho' cuz they had to be exposed while filming the cast at night with their camera lights. I remember one of the staff showed his legs with all these nasty red welts on them from all the bites. *nasty* It makes me wonder if the natives have developed some sort of immunity against the mosquitoes tho'? I mean they don't wear any clothing & their skin is fully exposed, yet I don't recall seeing any of 'em with insect bite marks? :huh:

I did see that scene with Tae Mi crying cuz everything was so hard in Papua. :rolleyes: I cut her some slack since she's a variety show rookie but she just doesn't have the 'variety show' personality to make herself entertaining for the viewers. She does seem to be nice & sweet but I really hope she doesn't come back for season 2. :phew:

yep, that silk worm larvae snack is called bundaeggi & here's a vid clip of someone trying it for the first time. I'm with you...I wouldn't eat any bug larvae unless I was starving & there was nothing else to eat. :crazy:

haha, Kwanghee is so clever. I never even thought about larvae resembling a finger but when he did that, it made me bust up. :lol:

Not being Korean either, this whole honorific thing is kinda puzzling to me too but yeah, guess it's considered a big deal in terms of etiquette & showing proper respect. Guess NWJ felt slighted by the way Ricky was talking to him or talking down to him haha.

btw, DT is going to have a Lunar New Year ssireum special coming up soon & in the previews, it looks like Ricky does pretty well or at least manages to win a match. So maybe he's improved eh? Guess we'll find out soon enuff. ;)

yeah definitely! I wouldn't even take a glance down either or my knees will prolly start buckling & shaking lol. Good thing that ladder those natives built was sturdy. I heard NWJ say he was amazed how sturdy it was considering they built it using only wood & vine rope and no nails. I think KBM even said that ladder doesn't move a bit & even the wind doesn't affect it.

I like your idea...an encounter with a wild animal would've been interesting haha. I recall in Africa they had to deal with crocodiles & it was pretty intense when they were crossing the river from crocodile island. I wonder what type of wild animals are in Papua? :unsure:

Can't wait too! I'm also hoping they go somewhere more hospitable but that's still a challenge for 'em & not too easy. I wanna see some idols other than Kwanghee join 'em next time. How about someone from a really popular boy/girl band that way we can get fan subs! :)

stealing time frm some lazying time to reply XD

I just finished my last final exam today ! I hope you do well on yours and keep up with the show <3

but is this the last episode ?? I mean episode 11 .. or is there gonna be a second season ?

I really hope KBM does another program soon !! he is awesome <3

KBM is in "the birth of a family" i dont think theres a thread in soompi for it though but semi-fly have it in her box.net~he challenge things every week to earn dogfood for  in the dogs shelter~ and he hav a show with LSGn in a cable show that i am not sure what its about T_T dont even hav time to watch it for now T_T 

Glad to hear the show is doing well ratings wise & is a hit for SBS! btw, welcome back & I soooo missed your excellent summaries & translations.  :D

There will definitely be a season 2 with the excellent ratings this show has garnered so far. I'm curious to see where the crew will go next? Hopefully, it won't be as harsh as Papua, so the show can attract some bigger name celebs for next season.

Looks like the teaser at the end of this finale showed a final wrap up to season 1 "behind the scenes" special to be aired next week. I'm excited to be able to see Ryu Dam back with the crew once again...should be fun!  ;)

T___T not back~will be back and catch up with the show(am minimizing my variety show every week T_T i only watch a few shows for now and drop everything else,like this program T_T) but will come back by 10th Feb~ 

and i heard they are considering season 2,but probably it will be later~ mayb after winter ends? 

stealing time frm some lazying time to reply XD

KBM is in "the birth of a family" i dont think theres a thread in soompi for it though but semi-fly have it in her box.net~he challenge things every week to earn dogfood for  in the dogs shelter~ and he hav a show with LSGn in a cable show that i am not sure what its about T_T dont even hav time to watch it for now T_T

I saw the preview clip of that cable show that KBM & LSG debuted in December on YT & it looks like a riot! :lol: Unfortunately, I haven't had time to watch any eps yet. I think they are up to ep6 or 7 by now & I've seen torrents for that show available on Korean sites but the official home page also has a VOD feature which lets you watch the entire ep streaming. :)

KBM will also be acting in some Lunar New Year special drama on SBS according to this article.

T___T not back~will be back and catch up with the show(am minimizing my variety show every week T_T i only watch a few shows for now and drop everything else,like this program T_T) but will come back by 10th Feb~ 

and i heard they are considering season 2,but probably it will be later~ mayb after winter ends? 

ah ok & please keep us updated if you see any news regarding season 2 of "Law of the Jungle"! :)

I know KBM is juggling a full plate with all his other shows but now that this one is on hiatus until S2, I hope he can return to LGDT in the near future. I really miss him on that show. :(

Guest Nomuchowa

oh man, I can just imagine what the consequences would be if he wasn't found...it prolly would've caused this show to be axed for Season 2 regardless of the ratings. The netizens prolly would've blamed KBM for it since it's basically his show & his reputation would suffer from the mounting criticism. :vicx:

I think they showed the crew before & they had their own tents that they can completely zip up & seal off the bugs. I recall one of the staff even wore a full mosquito net suit from head to toe which was smart. They still weren't completely protected tho' cuz they had to be exposed while filming the cast at night with their camera lights. I remember one of the staff showed his legs with all these nasty red welts on them from all the bites. *nasty* It makes me wonder if the natives have developed some sort of immunity against the mosquitoes tho'? I mean they don't wear any clothing & their skin is fully exposed, yet I don't recall seeing any of 'em with insect bite marks? :huh:

I did see that scene with Tae Mi crying cuz everything was so hard in Papua. :rolleyes: I cut her some slack since she's a variety show rookie but she just doesn't have the 'variety show' personality to make herself entertaining for the viewers. She does seem to be nice & sweet but I really hope she doesn't come back for season 2. :phew:

yep, that silk worm larvae snack is called bundaeggi & here's a vid clip of someone trying it for the first time. I'm with you...I wouldn't eat any bug larvae unless I was starving & there was nothing else to eat. :crazy:

haha, Kwanghee is so clever. I never even thought about larvae resembling a finger but when he did that, it made me bust up. :lol:

Not being Korean either, this whole honorific thing is kinda puzzling to me too but yeah, guess it's considered a big deal in terms of etiquette & showing proper respect. Guess NWJ felt slighted by the way Ricky was talking to him or talking down to him haha.

btw, DT is going to have a Lunar New Year ssireum special coming up soon & in the previews, it looks like Ricky does pretty well or at least manages to win a match. So maybe he's improved eh? Guess we'll find out soon enuff. ;)

yeah definitely! I wouldn't even take a glance down either or my knees will prolly start buckling & shaking lol. Good thing that ladder those natives built was sturdy. I heard NWJ say he was amazed how sturdy it was considering they built it using only wood & vine rope and no nails. I think KBM even said that ladder doesn't move a bit & even the wind doesn't affect it.

I like your idea...an encounter with a wild animal would've been interesting haha. I recall in Africa they had to deal with crocodiles & it was pretty intense when they were crossing the river from crocodile island. I wonder what type of wild animals are in Papua? :unsure:

Can't wait too! I'm also hoping they go somewhere more hospitable but that's still a challenge for 'em & not too easy. I wanna see some idols other than Kwanghee join 'em next time. How about someone from a really popular boy/girl band that way we can get fan subs! :)

Omg YES ! the natives have not even one bite of mosquitos mellow.gif it would be hilarious if we saw one on their butts xD LOOOL

they probably got used to it.. and like you said that they developed some sort of immunity, or the mosquitos simply got sick of their taste xD and want some korean blood mwahahaha! haha excuse me for my large silly imagination xD

and I guess when you put it that way I should give Tae mi a slack too .. hehe but I wish to see an awesome girl next season.. hmm.. I think the only girl who is strong and can handle stuff like that is sunny tongue.gif I mean from what I've seen on IY she was pretty good! and quite useful and funny .. so I think she would be good for the show !

In the teaser when they showed us Papua, there was a big scary snake.. they didnt even see one animal dry.gif I find that hard to believe.. maybe they saw a few but they were too scared to air it or they tried to avoid them cause they were too dangerous or something.

what Idols do you think would be best for the second season wink.gif?

Omg YES ! the natives have not even one bite of mosquitos *quoted image* it would be hilarious if we saw one on their butts xD LOOOL

they probably got used to it.. and like you said that they developed some sort of immunity, or the mosquitos simply got sick of their taste xD and want some korean blood mwahahaha! haha excuse me for my large silly imagination xD

and I guess when you put it that way I should give Tae mi a slack too .. hehe but I wish to see an awesome girl next season.. hmm.. I think the only girl who is strong and can handle stuff like that is sunny *quoted image* I mean from what I've seen on IY she was pretty good! and quite useful and funny .. so I think she would be good for the show !

In the teaser when they showed us Papua, there was a big scary snake.. they didnt even see one animal *quoted image* I find that hard to believe.. maybe they saw a few but they were too scared to air it or they tried to avoid them cause they were too dangerous or something.

what Idols do you think would be best for the second season *quoted image*?

ah yes, Sunny would be a good choice. I think Hyoyeon would be good as well since she seems pretty tough & strong too.

yep, I remember that snake in the teaser now. It looked like a huge python or something. :o Man, I bet KBM & the crew are all glad they didn't have that big snake sneak up on 'em while they were sleeping in that hut. :sweatingbullets:

As for idols, I felt kinda bad for KBM & Ricky cuz they have to do most all the heavy work themselves on this show. So I would pick an idol that can give 'em a hand when they are chopping trees, hauling wood, etc...maybe someone physically strong like Taecyeon from 2PM would be a good choice for season 2. Plus I'm sure his addition would draw a lot more female viewers too. ;) Or is he already serving his mandatory military service? I dunno since I don't really follow 2PM but I remember some controversy about it. :unsure:

finding excuses to be lazy~ XD

so they hav already all set up for season 2~ 

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201201161053551001

they might  go to a colder place this time~they plan to go middle of march~

and theres Law of the Jungle W(just woman go this time around) 

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201201171043511001

Jeon Hye Bin (u might remember her if you ever watched love letter) HONG SU AHHHHHHHHHHHH ♥♥♥♥♥ i just hav to scream her name,and then kim na young,jung juri and an announcer called kim ju hee?(apprently she is miss korea 2005) they hav started filming on 7th-9th Jan and it will air on the 23rd at 6:10PM KST~ (i guess this is part of the CNY special)

pic of the announcer : http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201201181851433&mode=sub_view 

Guest Nomuchowa

http://www.newsen.co...201161053551001

http://www.newsen.co...201171043511001

Jeon Hye Bin (u might remember her if you ever watched love letter) HONG SU AHHHHHHHHHHHH ♥♥♥♥♥ i just hav to scream her name,and then kim na young,jung juri and an announcer called kim ju hee?(apprently she is miss korea 2005) they hav started filming on 7th-9th Jan and it will air on the 23rd at 6:10PM KST~ (i guess this is part of the CNY special)

pic of the announcer : http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view 

Omg I wanna see Law of the jungle the one with women only w00t.gif I love Hong Soo ah she is so funny .. I loved her on heroes ... If you know where I can get the episodes for the women LotG please do tell us <3 

^ yeah, he'll be back when Season 2 returns in a couple months.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201201161053551001

haha, we predicted they would go somewhere cold next time. ;)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201201171043511001

pic of the announcer : http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201201181851433&mode=sub_view

I'll definitely check out this all female version. I loves me some Hong Soo Ah! :wub: We all know she can throw a baseball but can she survive in the wild?! She might end up having to throw a coconut this time around. :lol: wow! talk about a flashback in Hye Bin. Is she gonna do some of her famous 'sexy' dancing for the natives? :P tbh, I was never a fan of her dancing but it'll still be good to see her again. Looks like they are in the Philippines but out in the boonies somewhere. I got my hopes up that this ep will be highly entertaining. ^_^

Omg I wanna see Law of the jungle the one with women only *quoted image* I love Hong Soo ah she is so funny .. I loved her on heroes ... If you know where I can get the episodes for the women LotG please do tell us <3 

Since this is going to be a Lunar New year special episode, I'm sure the link will be posted here. :)

Hye Bin looks like she has some serious hut building skillz! Wonder if KBM gave her any pointers? ;)

iphone2pz.jpg

^

LOL i hope she doesnt do any sexy dance o_0 HAHA

and pics of hong su ah for the coming LOTJ W http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=2884&idxType=News 

XD seriously do they hav to tell everyone everything? ♥ 

p/s : whenever i am posting in this thread,meaning i am lazying around,searching for excuses to take my eyes off books #killself

^

LOL i hope she doesnt do any sexy dance o_0 HAHA

and pics of hong su ah for the coming LOTJ W http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=2884&idxType=News 

XD seriously do they hav to tell everyone everything? ♥ 

p/s : whenever i am posting in this thread,meaning i am lazying around,searching for excuses to take my eyes off books #killself

yea seriously! TMI there. :vicx: Did Kim Ju Hee really have to mention that the river got warm after HSA did the business? :lol: Guess they are just glad she didn't have to go #2. :P

I hope you can find more time to laze around & post here. :D

This final behind-the-scenes special ep was kinda bleh. It was overly long & could've been edited down by 30min or so IMO. Of course with a show like this, there is inevitably a ton of footage that was left on the cutting floor & it seems it was all shown on this finale regardless if it was interesting or not. I didn't particularly care for the PD either. He was kinda stiff & too serious.

Another letdown was that I honestly thought there would be more interesting "revelations" than what was disclosed by the cast. Ricky admitted sheepishly that he 'stole' some sweet potatoes when the PD wasn't looking to supplement the meager rations in Africa. Kwanghee admitted he was bashful about showing his body on the show. Regardless of how hot & dirty he became; he didn't want to bathe in the river until KBM literally grabbed him & tossed him in. :lol:

There were some funny moments tho' like when they anointed themselves the "J4" & were trying to parody Hyuna's "Bubble Pop"...it's always good to see Hyuna even if it was just a quick clip hehe. I don't know why but I was also busting up when their guide in Africa, whose name was Etosha (sp?) was driving the crew to that one Himba village in the outskirts & he was pigging out on some roast chicken while he was driving & a famished KBM was eyeballin' his chicken like a hawk. :lol: It was kinda rude that the guide didn't offer some of that chicken to the rest of the group & just bogarted it for himself. <_<

They showed precarious situations during their X-file segments & one of 'em was when Noh Woo Jin misplaced his passport on the plane ride to Papua & one of the PDs was scrambling to help him locate it. It was pretty lame but I was surprised that one PD knew how to speak Indonesian so fluently. :o

One of the segments also showed the eco guide in Africa loading a shotgun as defense against the crocodiles. That was pretty cool but I sorta wanted to see him demonstrate it tho' hehe. The final segment had viewers on the street asking various questions about the show like if they ate food provided by the staff off camera, if they really ate bugs on the show, etc. Looks like it was legit cuz Ryu Dam brought some ramen & snacks along with him but the PD took 'em away. It was nigh near impossible to cheat cuz the staff had cameras posted all around their base camp like CCTVs haha.

They also showed behind the scenes footage on how the staff ate & their food rations mostly consisted of MRE & canned goods but they also managed to stew a wild chicken as well. Altho' they ate better than the cast, it still wasn't a picnic for them either cuz they showed how they suffered lugging around their equipment in those conditions. They also highlighted that one lone female PD (think her name was Kwok Jung On?) in Africa & she was kinda cute. ^_^

btw, anyone knows who perfs that "Law of the Jungle" rap in the beginning? That song is pretty dope. ;) *facepalm* I didn't see that graphic onscreen the first time. Guess it was that one Kim Shin Ho PD who performed it right? :unsure:

Guest Badboyz

Hello everyone,

Was anyone able to watch/find the lunar new year special "Law of the Jungle W"

Apparently, it had the highest viewer rating out of all the lunar new year specials that were aired...

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Was anyone able to watch/find the lunar new year special "Law of the Jungle W"

Apparently, it had the highest viewer rating out of all the lunar new year specials that were aired...

Thank you

I haven't watched it yet but I do have a torrent link. PM me & I'll send it to you.

**edit**

Ok, finally got around to catching a little bit of this Law of the Jungle W ep. So far it seems pretty entertaining & having all women was a cool concept. Altho' I think they could've done with just one gagwoman instead of having both Jung Juri & Kim Na Young. It's too much of the same thing lol. The other thing that surprised me was that Jung Juri is only a year older than Hong Soo Ah? :vicx:

anyhoo, in the beginning Jung Juri & that announcer went to ask some questions from the guys about surviving in the wild. It was funny cuz the guys weren't exactly brimming with confidence that the gals could do it haha. In fact, Ricky said unless they have KBM with 'em, it's better for the gals not to go. Jung Juri asked KBM what happens if you can't find food & KBM retorted "well, you just starve!" :lol: But he did give some practical advice like not to just eat anything but make sure it's not poisonous & that salt is important cuz it'll give the food some flavor like he mentioned they couldn't have eaten those bland bananas in Papua without it.

The gals pulled a Kwanghee & basically stuffed themselves with food before they departed on their adventure. Hmmm, kinda embarrassing but I wonder if the gals were allowed to bring along their "personal stuff"? The PD was laying down the ground rules as to what they were allowed to take & I didn't hear anything about that mentioned. But these gals obviously watched Season 1 cuz they brought some handy tools like a handsaw, rope, gloves, etc. but they had to ditch the cosmetics haha. Dang, that's harsh cuz the staff could've at least allowed the sunscreen lotion. It was funny when the staff started confiscating the 'illegal' stuff like the energy drinks the gals brought along & they started drinking it as quickly as possible. :lol:

I'll finish watching the rest later & be back to comment. B)

Finally finished it about halfway & phew, at 2 hrs this episode is rather long :sweatingbullets: Thankfully, it's pretty entertaining so far. I was also impressed how the gals kept it together in those harsh conditions & also managed to keep their vanity in check for the most part (yea, some of 'em still put on their makeup & beauty creams tho'). Upon immediately landing, they had to trek 2 hrs in dense jungle to reach their base camp & had to traverse a murky 18m wide/1.5m deep river in complete darkness. During the trek, they managed to find some coconuts which had fallen on the ground but alas, they were spoiled & the milk had fermented. Kim Ju Hee sniffed it & said it reeked of alcohol & she suggested they go ahead have a drink haha. They found some wild bananas too but like Papua, they didn't taste very good in their natural state & had to be roasted to be edible. Hye Bin was the one who shook the banana tree & brought it down! Guess she's stronger than she looks. :o

They did get kinda lucky tho' cuz once they met the natives at the village, they were each presented with machetes which became extremely useful & their sleeping quarters was a hut but most of the hard work was done for 'em as the frame was already up...the gals just had to get some leaves to cover it. I bet the guys wish they had this easy haha. First night at camp was pretty difficult tho' as they struggled to get a fire going. Kim Ju Hee said it doesn't look as easy as it does on TV..doh! I think they should've at least practiced using the magnesium fire starting kit once before they left Korea. Fortunately, Hye Bin saved the day or errm, night & managed to get a fire going. oh lord, she even had a flashback to the good ole' days & did a mini-'sexy wave' to celebrate at the urging of her peers. :lol:

Looks like one of the staple foods of the natives is kasava root & it was interesting to see how they prepare it. I don't know what happened when that one native lady offered some of the kasave to Jung Juri & she was ready to eat it but then, the native asked for it back. Guess it's considered bad manners according to their customs or something? Anyone know what the problem was? :unsure:

I was LMAO when Kim Ju Hee threw her machete at the palm tree to knock down some leaves to use to build the hut & Kim Na Young says she's scary & what kind of announcer is she? & when she was piggy backing KNY to reach the tree...too funny! Kim Ju Hee wasn't buying it when KNY said she only weighs 60 kilos haha. Got a chance to see KNY's diamond tattoo on her foot too. :lol:

Just on first impressions, I figured Hye Bin & Hong Su Ah would be the primadonnas of the group but they all put in lotta effort. There was no single dominant figure like KBM for the regular show, so all the gals had to work in unison to get things done. Not to say there wasn't any moments of tension between the gals cuz I think Jung Juri was really pissed when the gals drank all the coconut juice among themselves & left her with only a few dribbles cuz she came late. She was mad cuz the gals didn't think about her when they were drinking all the juice & seemed particularly angry at Hong Su Ah cuz she felt she was being patronizing to her with her fake 'sorry unnie, you'll get all the juice next time' line. :lol:

What show would be complete without a couple's selection right? lol The elder native sent the gals 3 of his young tribesmen & I think one was his son to help the gals out. It was up to the 3 natives to choose who they wanted to pair with & of course, the gals were all mugging for their attention hehe. No real surprise who they chose tho'...I mean those natives have eyes don't they! :P I was ROFL when Hong Su Ah was dancing with one of the natives & Kim Na Young mentions the native gals were watching her...HSA apologies to 'em after cuz they said that guy might be quite popular among the local gals haha. None of the 3 seemed dissuaded from their original picks even after Jung Juri & Kim Na Young did some ssanti dance moves for 'em...in fact, they looked bored! :lol:

Be back later after I finish up watching the last part. ^_^

After the gals showed off their stuff, it was the guys turn to impress the gals. Man, that one native who scaled that tall coconut palm tree with ease was pretty impressive! I wish KBM was there, so he can try & match it haha. Apparently, one of the natives had a change of heart & chose Jung Juri. He must've really been impressed by the sandal she offered up. :lol: I sorta wish one of 'em took up on Kim Na Young's offering of her passport...she said she doesn't need to go back to Korea, so it would've been funny to see her sweat if that native actually took up on her offer.

Here are the final couple pairings...the shortest guy I think is the elder's son, so only fair he gets Hye Bin hehe

17997748.png

So the couples went off into the surrounding jungle to go hunting for food & the remaining 2 who weren't picked, Hong Su Ah & KNY stayed back at camp & went fishing in the river to catch some fish.

It was hilarious when the natives killed what looks like a huge lizard & they brought it back to camp & Jung Juri has the lizard on a stick and was scaring the wits outta Kim Na Young & Hong Su Ah. :lol:

Those preview pics of Hye Bin building that hut didn't do her justice! She was really impressive when she scaled the hut with ease like it was a jungle gym & was laying down the palm leaves. She's the female version of KBM. Hong Su Ah also joined her on the top of the hut to help her & Jung Juri was was working hard handing the leaves to 'em. But lazy azz Kim Na Young & Kim Ju Hee were basically "supervising" things on the ground lol...man, if I was Jung Juri, I woulda dragged their butts & made 'em help.

Things were pretty bad on the food front as they were left with the bland bananas & a few snails they managed to get. It left the gals begging the staff for some food. They were even willing to barter by trading the turtle they caught in the river in exchange for some ramen. :lol: The PD gave in a bit by letting them have some the ramen soup base to flavor the snails. I was laughing when Kim Ju Hee was licking that soup base packet & man, the gals were really grateful for that ramen soup packet cuz they were enjoying that broth. Lol at Kim Na Young saying she needs her MSG. Oh man, it was hilarious when Jung Juri was stirring the soup broth & accidentally knocked it over into the fire. I can tell Kim Ju Hee was really pissed off! It sorta reminded me of when KBM almost accidentally knocked over that wild fowl soup in Africa & Ryu Dam nearly threw a fit haha.

Luckily, one of the natives came by with that lizard they caught earlier & offered some for the gals. Hye Bin said it smelled like chicken & tasted pretty good haha. The final segment was a Q&A with all the natives. They found out the local gals get married around 16 or 17 yrs of age & have kids. So they asked the native gals to guess who's the maknae among them & Hye Bin was pleased they picked her especially when they said she looked 17! :o Then they asked 'em to pick the oldest looking one & they selected Jung Juri & KNY haha. Next they were asked to pick the prettiest ones & they picked Hong Su Ah & Ki Ju Hee. lol at KNY saying it's just like in Korea. Man, you just knew it was bad idea when Jung Juri asked for the natives to pick the 2 least attractive gals. :lol: Hong Soo Ah asked if the natives were curious about anything & to ask them questions, so the natives asked how come the gals are old but none of'em are married yet? :lol: Then it kinda turned into a free for all at the end with Jung Juri & Kim Na Young doing more of their ssanti dance antics.

Then they showed Jung Juri making her little makeshift fence for the toilet facilities (btw, does anyone know what Hye Bin said about it? I think she gave the viewer's TMI haha) & a romantic storyline involving that one native, Jin Bai (?) taking a fancy to ex-Miss Korea Kim Ju Hee. He even took her for a ride down the river on his oxen. I guess he was really serious cuz he even made some type of ornament for Kim Ju Hee to wear & guess it's tribal custom for a guy to offer that to a girl he likes or something. KIm Ju Hee reciprocated the gesture by giving him a bracelet & a final farewell hug. She kinda felt a bit flustered & told Jin Bai if he was worried about the age difference between the two but it made Kim Ju Hee's day when he guessed her age to be 17 haha. The show finally ends with MCs Hong Soo Ah & Kim Na Young hosting a funny parody contest for the best couple pairing to wed. The village elder was the final judge but I have to say he's impartial & fair cuz he eliminated his son/Hye Bin couple right away. No surprise who the winner was & they even held a mock wedding ceremony at the end. Of course, the requisite teary farewell to all the natives at the end before embarking back to Korea.

All in all a pretty good Lunar New Year special with a quite a few funny moments & some gut busting ones as well. Watching this ep gave me an idea for what I would like to see next & that is a real life celeb couple adventure or celeb couples who are dating in real life to be stuck together in some desolate place & they have to work as a team to survive. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished it about halfway & phew, at 2 hrs this episode is rather long  :sweatingbullets: Thankfully, it's pretty entertaining so far. I was also impressed how the gals kept it together in those harsh conditions & also managed to keep their vanity in check for the most part (yea, some of 'em still put on their makeup & beauty creams tho'). Upon immediately landing, they had to trek 2 hrs in dense jungle to reach their base camp & had to traverse a murky 18m wide/1.5m deep river in complete darkness. During the trek, they managed to find some coconuts which had fallen on the ground but alas, they were spoiled & the milk had fermented. Kim Ju Hee sniffed it & said it reeked of alcohol & she suggested they go ahead have a drink haha. They found some wild bananas too but like Papua, they didn't taste very good in their natural state & had to be roasted to be edible. Hye Bin was the one who shook the banana tree & brought it down! Guess she's stronger than she looks.  :o  

LOL i love Jung Juri reaction to Ju Hee's luggage!~ she was like o_O WTH are u bringing with u in the jungle!!~~ juhee thought they will sleep in a hostel/hotel somewhere and just go out to the jungle in daylight,hence the big luggage~ i wonder if she left all her things in korea T_T dude re-packing in the airport must've not been pretty~

and the crew took out all of their food,and only allow them to wear ONE product of creams~no makeup,just sunblock and creams(which makes me wonder if those product are sponsored,i mean just WHAT harm could it cause for them to use their own sunblock?)  

and i LOVE how yoon do hyun was like "uu the woman are def diff,even in the jungle they start their day by washing up" DUDE,def~its not like they are in a jungle jungle,they are in a village,where they interact with ppl everyday~ KBM n the rest of the guys didnt hav that!~

Looks like one of the staple foods of the natives is kasava root & it was interesting to see how they prepare it. I don't know what happened when that one native lady offered some of the kasave to Jung Juri & she was ready to eat it but then, the native asked for it back. Guess it's considered bad manners according to their customs or something? Anyone know what the problem was?  :unsure:

apparently the village chief said not to give the girls any food to the ppl there~the girls protested and was like "OMG the chief was so good to us but behind us he is saying another story" HAHA well its actually a promise made by the chief with the crew,not to give the girls any food~ basically they actually hav to yell to the PD XD 

Just on first impressions, I figured Hye Bin & Hong Su Ah would be the primadonnas of the group but they all put in lotta effort. There was no single dominant figure like KBM for the regular show, so all the gals had to work in unison to get things done. Not to say there wasn't any moments of tension between the gals cuz I think Jung Juri was really pissed when the gals drank all the coconut juice among themselves & left her with only a few dribbles cuz she came late. She was mad cuz the gals didn't think about her when they were drinking all the juice & seemed particularly angry at Hong Su Ah cuz she felt she was being patronizing to her with her fake 'sorry unnie, you'll get all the juice next time' line.  :lol:

LOL both hyebin and Su ah was brought with them for solely that reason and it doesnt help that they are the two youngest in the bunch~ wait juri is second youngest,which made her help the other two~ of course the two unnies could skip a little bit of work coz they are OLD XD haha~ 

What show would be complete without a couple's selection right? lol The elder native sent the gals 3 of his young tribesmen & I think one was his son to help the gals out. It was up to the 3 natives to choose who they wanted to pair with & of course, the gals were all mugging for their attention hehe. No real surprise who they chose tho'...I mean those natives have eyes don't they!  :P  I was ROFL when Hong Su Ah was dancing with one of the natives & Kim Na Young mentions the native gals were watching her...HSA apologies to 'em after cuz they said that guy might be quite popular among the local gals haha. None of the 3 seemed dissuaded from their original picks even after Jung Juri & Kim Na Young did some ssanti dance moves for 'em...in fact, they looked bored!  :lol:

HAHA this isnt just a mere couple selection,its actually their jungle "mentor" pfft i laughed at the word mentor since actually they are just helping them~ its actually 3 men who will help them like plucking coconuts and stuff(which explains the lizard catching too) so those who dont hav any partner hav to do their part of role,on their own strength,without the help of any natives~ and jung juri got picked bcoz of her dance XD haha~ 

Luckily, one of the natives came by with that lizard they caught earlier & offered some for the gals. Hye Bin said it smelled like chicken & tasted pretty good haha. The final segment was a Q&A with all the natives. They found out the local gals get married around 16 or 17 yrs of age & have kids. So they asked the native gals to guess who's the maknae among them & Hye Bin was pleased they picked her especially when they said she looked 17! :o Then they asked 'em to pick the oldest looking one & they selected Jung Juri & KNY haha. Next they were asked to pick the prettiest ones & they picked Hong Su Ah & Ki Ju Hee. lol at KNY saying it's just like in Korea. Man, you just knew it was bad idea when Jung Juri asked for the natives to pick the 2 least attractive gals. :lol: Hong Soo Ah asked if the natives were curious about anything & to ask them questions, so the natives asked how come the gals are old but none of'em are married yet? :lol: Then it kinda turned into a free for all at the end with Jung Juri & Kim Na Young doing more of their ssanti dance antics.

and these ppl hav an average of 6-7 kids per family~ this is one of my fav part of the show~ they totally asked what i WANT to know XD since most of the villagers think they are in their teens+20s,they revealed their age and looked for anyone who are the same age as theirs~LOL as hong soo ah for mistaking an older person as her same age friend XD "no wonder she looked a bit old" ROFL XD  and the villagers cant believe that they are THAT old,they just doesnt look their age~ well i say its the kids+of course they are celebs,thousands of dollars probably are just for makeups+skin care~ 

and so the real question begins

KNA : this village is so small,how do you even date?

villager : the couples here walk around holding hands and (OK i cant think of the word,put hands on shoulders? OTL)  on dates

KNA : so where do u guys date? we usually go to cinemas on dates,or coffee shop

villager : if the guy likes the girl,then they will come to girls house and meet there~and with that,the guy would get closer to the girls family too~

THE GIRLS : oh its like already asking for her hand for marriage? (screen says : date+marriage is the same standard in the tribe)

KJH : so what do they do on wedding anniversary? (seriously i cant believe this question comes out frm her,i could understand probably the others but she is an announcer for crying out loud,its a TRIBE,not just another culture,its probably a WHOLE new world entirely,and koreans hav too much anniversaries to celebrate to be honest XD) 

villager : (screen : wedding anniversary?) we dont remember/take not of our wedding day

and LOL i literally feel as sad as they are when they were asked why arent they married~ KNA said "oh i'm only going to get hurt here and go back" ROFL seriously its a deep stab T_T 

and so they continue to comment that the womens have a lot of interest in their looks and KNA pointed theres fashion ppl in the crowd,some wears a LOT of accessories~ and she picked one of the "fashion ppl" and said she is beautiful and she wants to introduce the fashion to korea,so she asked her to pose for the camera XD HAHAHA

its a parody frm this gagcon corner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmFkc4-xiI&feature=related     (its always about ppl having to wear the same thing,like in this epi, white shirt and jeans,but the fashion ppl wont look "the same" as them(the normal ppl,usually just wears cardigan just to make the look not boring),they have more EDGE or fashion sense,hense the fashion show by the three ppl after(they are ppl frm fashion department of the Uni,of course the last one who came out is the "best" of em all) ROFL) 

so they asked one of the couples : why do you marry her?

man : i marry her bcoz she have a beautiful face XD (oh MEN,they are the same all over,tribe or not XD ) 

and KNA and JJR demonstrates how "couple who REALLY love each other" dance in korea and do a crazy club dance PUAHAHAHHA 

and OK its sad to see that they still hav the coconuts and they dont know that they can eat the coconut flesh!~its SO GOOD!~ T__T i seriously wonder at this time if they have NEVER ever drunk coconut water before at ALL in their life,i mean they must've been to tropical states before right? JHB hav gone to a few beaches during the love letter day right? phuket~ and more~ 

and what JHB said about the toilet is during the time in the jungle,she hav only gone ONCE!~ thats it~ 

& a romantic storyline involving that one native, Jin Bai (?) taking a fancy to ex-Miss Korea Kim Ju Hee. He even took her for a ride down the river on his oxen. I guess he was really serious cuz he even made some type of ornament for Kim Ju Hee to wear & guess it's tribal custom for a guy to offer that to a girl he likes or something. KIm Ju Hee reciprocated the gesture by giving him a bracelet & a final farewell hug. She kinda felt a bit flustered & told Jin Bai if he was worried about the age difference between the two but it made Kim Ju Hee's day when he guessed her age to be 17 haha. The show finally ends with MCs Hong Soo Ah & Kim Na Young hosting a funny parody contest for the best couple pairing to wed. The village elder was the final judge but I have to say he's impartial & fair cuz he eliminated his son/Hye Bin couple right away. No surprise who the winner was & they even held a mock wedding ceremony at the end. Of course, the requisite teary farewell to all the natives at the end before embarking back to Korea.

LOL OMG the boy actually thought she is 17 and was really SHOCKED to learn that she is in her 30s XD the girls thought he is angry but he told them that he is not angry but  just a tad bit sad XD hahahaha~ OMG i feel bad for the guy~ haha~ but like she said,its not like she hide her age,or she lied,the guy made the assumption himself based on her looks~ 

-edit-

after posting,i just realized how LONG this post is T_T haha~ but well its just a payback on what i hav missed~

so a little bit more on info~ricky was on radio star that aired this week,ricky told the story how did they cast the ppl for this show~

he started with, if the PD calls you and said theres this new program,its good,you are going to be on of the main stars,and its going to be filmed overseas,would you say yes? of course the answer is yes,so i'm the same,i said yes too~ so since he thinks he is just going to film overseas,he hav a LOT of things,with sunglasses,swimming suits and all,but as soon as they arrive at the airport,the producers took all of their staff and give them another bag(with stuffs they need and thats it) they didnt know what was waiting for them~ and kim gura added "if they told them,who would want to do it" LOL it so explained how the heck did they even got kwang hee on board!!~~ 

whats worst is that the PDs actually EATS infront of them!!~~ and kim gura said "if i was there,i probably would've gone crazy and wont care if he is a PD or not,and probably hit them" XD LOL and ricky said that he almost did that~ and on the last day,the staffs even had a dinner with chicken without the members knowing,and though they ate like 100m frm where they are,the wind carried the smell and they almost went crazy XD the MCs were like "you should've gone REAL and just beat all em up and leave just ONE cameraman since he have to film all of it,that IS the real LAW of the jungle" HAHA ricky added that "its not that bad to have nothing to eat,but to have nothing to eat and have other ppl eat in front of you,it just drives you nuts" 

this TOTALLY explains why they were all so crazy about food and were always somehow touchy with each other~i'd totally do what kim gura said too,go beat someone up for making us do this and  they themselves eat all they can~ i cant believe i actually said (when KBM shared their chicken with the staff) that the staff were probably low on food too and stuff~ KBM was REALLY generous with his food then!!~~ i wouldnt even share ONE bit with them at all!+ 

yay! LaydeeB back in da house with the summaries + translations! :D

LOL i love Jung Juri reaction to Ju Hee's luggage!~ she was like o_O WTH are u bringing with u in the jungle!!~~ juhee thought they will sleep in a hostel/hotel somewhere and just go out to the jungle in daylight,hence the big luggage~ i wonder if she left all her things in korea T_T dude re-packing in the airport must've not been pretty~

and the crew took out all of their food,and only allow them to wear ONE product of creams~no makeup,just sunblock and creams(which makes me wonder if those product are sponsored,i mean just WHAT harm could it cause for them to use their own sunblock?)

I was LMAO at Kim Ju Hee thinking they were gonna stay at a hostel at night...WTF? Did she even watch the show before & know what it's about? It's called 'law of the jungle' not 'law of the hostel/hotel'...doh! :wacko:

yeah, I agree cuz that made no sense whatever...even if some cosmetics company was sponsoring the show with their own products, no one can even tell the brand since they didn't even show those cosmetics again after they left the airport anyway.

and i LOVE how yoon do hyun was like "uu the woman are def diff,even in the jungle they start their day by washing up" DUDE,def~its not like they are in a jungle jungle,they are in a village,where they interact with ppl everyday~ KBM n the rest of the guys didnt hav that!

haha, I'm sure the guys washed up too to the start the day but the PD prolly didn't find that interesting enuff to show the viewers constantly unlike the gurls. But I'm sure good hygiene is prolly more important on an all gals show than with guys. Were they allowed to bring a toothbrush & tooothpaste cuz I can't recall ever seeing footage of the guys or gals brushing their teeth in the morning? :unsure: It's like they just wake up & start talking to each other with morning breath!

apparently the village chief said not to give the girls any food to the ppl there~the girls protested and was like "OMG the chief was so good to us but behind us he is saying another story" HAHA well its actually a promise made by the chief with the crew,not to give the girls any food~ basically they actually hav to yell to the PD XD

ah I see...yeah, that makes sense rather than it being a custom of the tribe. I'm sure those villagers are true to their word & the PD knew they wouldn't break their promise to not give food away to the gals.

LOL both hyebin and Su ah was brought with them for solely that reason and it doesnt help that they are the two youngest in the bunch~ wait juri is second youngest,which made her help the other two~ of course the two unnies could skip a little bit of work coz they are OLD XD haha~

I'm impressed with Hye Bin. She's one helluva attractive lady but I never cared for her on LL/Xman or the bean pie roles she plays in her dramas but she just got down to business & put in work without all the clowning & complaining on this show. They never would've got the roof put on the hut without her that's for sure.

HAHA this isnt just a mere couple selection,its actually their jungle "mentor" pfft i laughed at the word mentor since actually they are just helping them~ its actually 3 men who will help them like plucking coconuts and stuff(which explains the lizard catching too) so those who dont hav any partner hav to do their part of role,on their own strength,without the help of any natives~ and jung juri got picked bcoz of her dance XD haha~

yeah, I was shocked that Hong Su Ah got passed over the second time tho'...I figured she would be most attractive to the native guys cuz she's kindy dainty & frail looking but I guess those natives look for something else in woman like how sturdy they are built & how many kids they can have. :lol:

and these ppl hav an average of 6-7 kids per family~ this is one of my fav part of the show~ they totally asked what i WANT to know XD since most of the villagers think they are in their teens+20s,they revealed their age and looked for anyone who are the same age as theirs~LOL as hong soo ah for mistaking an older person as her same age friend XD "no wonder she looked a bit old" ROFL XD  and the villagers cant believe that they are THAT old,they just doesnt look their age~ well i say its the kids+of course they are celebs,thousands of dollars probably are just for makeups+skin care~

Not too mention the plastic surgery. :vicx: JK! Of course, living in that harsh environment & having kids from that young age will age those native gals more than usual.

and so the real question begins

KNA : this village is so small,how do you even date?

villager : the couples here walk around holding hands and (OK i cant think of the word,put hands on shoulders? OTL)  on dates

KNA : so where do u guys date? we usually go to cinemas on dates,or coffee shop

villager : if the guy likes the girl,then they will come to girls house and meet there~and with that,the guy would get closer to the girls family too~

THE GIRLS : oh its like already asking for her hand for marriage? (screen says : date+marriage is the same standard in the tribe)

KJH : so what do they do on wedding anniversary? (seriously i cant believe this question comes out frm her,i could understand probably the others but she is an announcer for crying out loud,its a TRIBE,not just another culture,its probably a WHOLE new world entirely,and koreans hav too much anniversaries to celebrate to be honest XD) 

villager : (screen : wedding anniversary?) we dont remember/take not of our wedding day

and LOL i literally feel as sad as they are when they were asked why arent they married~ KNA said "oh i'm only going to get hurt here and go back" ROFL seriously its a deep stab T_T 

and so they continue to comment that the womens have a lot of interest in their looks and KNA pointed theres fashion ppl in the crowd,some wears a LOT of accessories~ and she picked one of the "fashion ppl" and said she is beautiful and she wants to introduce the fashion to korea,so she asked her to pose for the camera XD HAHAHA

its a parody frm this gagcon corner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmFkc4-xiI&feature=related     (its always about ppl having to wear the same thing,like in this epi, white shirt and jeans,but the fashion ppl wont look "the same" as them(the normal ppl,usually just wears cardigan just to make the look not boring),they have more EDGE or fashion sense,hense the fashion show by the three ppl after(they are ppl frm fashion department of the Uni,of course the last one who came out is the "best" of em all) ROFL) 

oh thx for the link, I didn't realize it was a parody from gag con haha.

so they asked one of the couples : why do you marry her?

man : i marry her bcoz she have a beautiful face XD (oh MEN,they are the same all over,tribe or not XD ) 

and KNA and JJR demonstrates how "couple who REALLY love each other" dance in korea and do a crazy club dance PUAHAHAHHA 

and OK its sad to see that they still hav the coconuts and they dont know that they can eat the coconut flesh!~its SO GOOD!~ T__T i seriously wonder at this time if they have NEVER ever drunk coconut water before at ALL in their life,i mean they must've been to tropical states before right? JHB hav gone to a few beaches during the love letter day right? phuket~ and more~ 

and what JHB said about the toilet is during the time in the jungle,she hav only gone ONCE!~ thats it~ 

yeah seriously!? I was like why are they acting like it's the first time they drank coconut mile but maybe it was lol. I know coconut water is like a craze everywhere & really popular among health nuts...can't believe they never drank it before but who knows?

haha, Hye Bin with TMI. But she's pretty funny to say that. But I'm not surprised cuz of the meager food portions they ate there. I prolly wouldn't be going to the toilet either haha. Plus that makeshift toilet wasn't the most inviting place to do your business either.

LOL OMG the boy actually thought she is 17 and was really SHOCKED to learn that she is in her 30s XD the girls thought he is angry but he told them that he is not angry but  just a tad bit sad XD hahahaha~ OMG i feel bad for the guy~ haha~ but like she said,its not like she hide her age,or she lied,the guy made the assumption himself based on her looks~

I was like woah! Is this guy really falling for KJH for real? :blink: He might be heartbroken for a while but he'll get over it once he realizes KHJ is the same age as his mom. :P

-edit-

after posting,i just realized how LONG this post is T_T haha~ but well its just a payback on what i hav missed~

so a little bit more on info~ricky was on radio star that aired this week,ricky told the story how did they cast the ppl for this show~

he started with, if the PD calls you and said theres this new program,its good,you are going to be on of the main stars,and its going to be filmed overseas,would you say yes? of course the answer is yes,so i'm the same,i said yes too~ so since he thinks he is just going to film overseas,he hav a LOT of things,with sunglasses,swimming suits and all,but as soon as they arrive at the airport,the producers took all of their staff and give them another bag(with stuffs they need and thats it) they didnt know what was waiting for them~ and kim gura added "if they told them,who would want to do it" LOL it so explained how the heck did they even got kwang hee on board!!~~ 

whats worst is that the PDs actually EATS infront of them!!~~ and kim gura said "if i was there,i probably would've gone crazy and wont care if he is a PD or not,and probably hit them" XD LOL and ricky said that he almost did that~ and on the last day,the staffs even had a dinner with chicken without the members knowing,and though they ate like 100m frm where they are,the wind carried the smell and they almost went crazy XD the MCs were like "you should've gone REAL and just beat all em up and leave just ONE cameraman since he have to film all of it,that IS the real LAW of the jungle" HAHA ricky added that "its not that bad to have nothing to eat,but to have nothing to eat and have other ppl eat in front of you,it just drives you nuts" 

this TOTALLY explains why they were all so crazy about food and were always somehow touchy with each other~i'd totally do what kim gura said too,go beat someone up for making us do this and  they themselves eat all they can~ i cant believe i actually said (when KBM shared their chicken with the staff) that the staff were probably low on food too and stuff~ KBM was REALLY generous with his food then!!~~ i wouldnt even share ONE bit with them at all!+ 

I missed that ep, so thanks for the summary of what Ricky said. Man, that's totally classless for the staff/PDs to eat in front of 'em or very close proximity. I'd also pull a Kim Gura & be wanting to kick some azz but I would be too malnourished to put a real fight. :lol: KBM is wayyy too generous considering how the staff pigged out in front of 'em. btw, Kim Gura looks gangsta now with the tinted glasses hehe. At first, I didn't even realize that was Julien on the show with Ricky with his new idol hairstyle? :crazy:

Archived