[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it seems like it's gonna be pretty intense next week cuz this week they showed some of the highlights (not only Africa but also that New Guinea ep too) & also showed the guys preparing for their trip & stuff. Think you're right about Kwanghee being brought in cuz he's a metro pretty boy band idol & they thought it would be entertaining to see him out of his element haha. He knows he's going to the African safari but he's shopping for a bunch of cosmetics for the trip!  :wacko:  

OMG tell me about it!~ cosmetics?seriously? i guess he hav a lot of scars to hide T_T haha~ all that surgery~

I just knew that dude was gonna start crying somewhere down the line but I didn't expect Ricky & KBM to start breaking down & crying as well. Guess the intense nature of this show just broke everyone down at one point. I also noticed some tension already between Ricky & KBM cuz of the way KBM was bossing him around or something? I know it started when KBM wasn't receptive to Ricky's suggestion when they were building the shelter but I dunno what started it?  :unsure: but yeah, KBM is definitely the alpha dog of the show & the others prolly wouldn't even be eating if it wasn't for his survival/hunting skills...so yeah I would prolly just follow his orders & keep quiet too.  :P

well they were hungry,tired,it was hot~i heard gagmans are scared of KBM coz he is a little hot headed + he learned a few things frm pro wrestlers and hav learned taekwando and a few other things T_T HAHA and when ricky confronted KBM,he said KBM always takes credit for ricky's ideas~ LOL i thought it was such a childish thing to get mad over~ seriously,why would it matter who does your ideas as long as it gets done?? but i guess its important for TV since you would like you do nothing in comparison? 

I feel bad for Ryu Dam cuz he seems to being having a difficult time adjusting with the bloody nose & all. Wonder if he'll even make it to the end or they'll have to send him back home? I wanna see KBM kill that tree snake with his sling shot next week (LMAO at Kwanghee cowering next to Ryu Dam) & also the look on Ricky's face when KBM started eating that larvae. A good start to the pilot & I hope it picks up from here!  :)  

in the preview theres a clip of KBM saying "if we want to survive,we hav to move from here,just look at HIM,we hav to move now" T_T 

Awesome you started an OT for this show! :D

OMG tell me about it!~ cosmetics?seriously? i guess he hav a lot of scars to hide T_T haha~ all that surgery~

*ROFLMAO*

well they were hungry,tired,it was hot~i heard gagmans are scared of KBM coz he is a little hot headed + he learned a few things frm pro wrestlers and hav learned taekwando and a few other things T_T HAHA and when ricky confronted KBM,he said KBM always takes credit for ricky's ideas~ LOL i thought it was such a childish thing to get mad over~ seriously,why would it matter who does your ideas as long as it gets done?? but i guess its important for TV since you would like you do nothing in comparison? 

ah ok, thx for explaining the situation between Ricky & KBM. yeah, seems pretty petty to be upset about that especially given the circumstances. But I guess this 'tension' will add some drama to the show & maybe it'll pop up again in the future episodes...it'll be interesting to see who stands their ground & who'll concede. Seems both of 'em have 'alpha male' personalities where they want to be in control & ya know both are hella competitive from their appearances on DT.

in the preview theres a clip of KBM saying "if we want to survive,we hav to move from here,just look at HIM,we hav to move now" T_T 

dang, it's not looking good for Ryu Dam. But no wonder he's feeling ill in Africa, his body is not used to missing those ginormous meals! I was busting up at his last meal before embarking to Africa...you could feed an army with that! :lol:

68698823.png

It was cool seeing Ricky's daughter too. I only got to see her tiny feet last time. ;)

71489628.png

Awesome you started an OT for this show!  :D 

yeah but its started after you replied to my post though T_T so its my bad~ HAHA~ i realized my mistake after u replied,i was like UH OH,then just opened the thread~ HAHA~

ah ok, thx for explaining the situation between Ricky & KBM. yeah, seems pretty petty to be upset about that especially given the circumstances. But I guess this 'tension' will add some drama to the show & maybe it'll pop up again in the future episodes...it'll be interesting to see who stands their ground & who'll concede. Seems both of 'em have 'alpha male' personalities where they want to be in control & ya know both are hella competitive from their appearances on DT.

yeah i cracked up a bit when ryudam and kwanghee was so relieved both of the alpha males calmed down and seemed to get back along together,they cant breathe coz of the tension~ kwanghee was like "the whole time all i hear was KBM's axe sound,it was so scary" HAHA~ i would be so scared too,he is more than capable to hurt anyone~ and kwanghee arent even close to any of the men,at least ryudam is a close friend to KBM~HAHA

and YES to the "wanting to be in control"  thing~ ricky and KBM def hav the personalities~its like watching SURVIVOR LOL its just in this case they are not exactly competing against each other which is good? haha

dang, it's not looking good for Ryu Dam. But no wonder he's feeling ill in Africa, his body is not used to missing those ginormous meals! I was busting up at his last meal before embarking to Africa...you could feed an army with that!  :lol:

LOL oh god its so funny~and he eats all alone!!~~ T_T yes feeling ill plus the bloody nose probably come from the heat~though they are at an oasis,but they are still in the middle of a desert T_T 

It was cool seeing Ricky's daughter too. I only got to see her tiny feet last time.  ;)

a bit bummed not seeing ricky's beautiful wife but seriously the daughter is SO CUTE~ 

yeah but its started after you replied to my post though T_T so its my bad~ HAHA~ i realized my mistake after u replied,i was like UH OH,then just opened the thread~ HAHA~

no worries, just glad someone started this thread. :)

yeah i cracked up a bit when ryudam and kwanghee was so relieved both of the alpha males calmed down and seemed to get back along together,they cant breathe coz of the tension~ kwanghee was like "the whole time all i hear was KBM's axe sound,it was so scary" HAHA~ i would be so scared too,he is more than capable to hurt anyone~ and kwanghee arent even close to any of the men,at least ryudam is a close friend to KBM~HAHA

oh man, I didn't realize that Kwanghee said that about KBM striking those fallen tree branches with his axe. That's friggin' hilarious! :lol: haha, yeah I saw Kwanghee's expression when Ricky & KBM had their disagreement...it was like "what the hell did I get myself into here?! :lol:

I gotta give him credit tho' for bringing along that solar shower thing & the water purifying tablets cuz that sure came in handy...guess he didn't just bring along his cosmetics haha. altho' that almost led to another Ricky & KBM awkward moment when Ricky was trying to explain to KBM how to hook it up.

yeah, kinda feel for Kwanghee with no one he can really relate with or is close to on the show. The PD should fly over Siwan the next ep, so can have his buddy with him to share his misadventures. :P

and YES to the "wanting to be in control"  thing~ ricky and KBM def hav the personalities~its like watching SURVIVOR LOL its just in this case they are not exactly competing against each other which is good? haha

yep, it did remind me of Survivor in a way but like you said, can you imagine if they were going against each other? One of those 2 might not make it back from Africa. :ph34r:

LOL oh god its so funny~and he eats all alone!!~~ T_T yes feeling ill plus the bloody nose probably come from the heat~though they are at an oasis,but they are still in the middle of a desert T_T

I know! I thought that food was for the entire crew or cast before they left for Africa. When I just saw him pigging out...I was like damn! :o

oh man, I didn't realize that Kwanghee said that about KBM striking those fallen tree branches with his axe. That's friggin' hilarious!  :lol: haha, yeah I saw Kwanghee's expression when Ricky & KBM had their disagreement...it was like "what the hell did I get myself into here?!   :lol: 

yep yep if i was in that situation,i'd probably curse my manager as well,why the heck did you get me into this show? LOL XD  ryudam are probably used to KBM hot headedness~ he was all relax about it~just tense but not panic~ 

I gotta give him credit tho' for bringing along that solar shower thing & the water purifying tablets cuz that sure came in handy...guess he didn't just bring along his cosmetics haha. altho' that almost led to another Ricky & KBM awkward moment when Ricky was trying to explain to KBM how to hook it up.

HAHA probably while he was showing his bag contents to ricky,ricky took it out of the bag XD HAHA~ yes the water purifying tablet is a good idea~ but i dont think theres anything wrong with the water though~they just hav to cook it~ the river look clean enuff IMO~

yeah, kinda feel for Kwanghee with no one he can really relate with or is close to on the show. The PD should fly over Siwan the next ep, so can have his buddy with him to share his misadventures.  :P

LOL i wonder if he is going to the next one with them too~they cant afford to hav another mouth to feed~they dont hav enuff food as it is~i think there would be less tears if there were KBM and ricky~ HAHA~it would be too serious of a program though~it will be just documentary~ ppl already hav questioned wether this show is a documentary or a variety show~ i guess in koreans mind variety=LAUGHS~ 

yep, it did remind me of Survivor in a way but like you said, can you imagine if they were going against each other? One of those 2 might not make it back from Africa.  :ph34r:

OMG tell me about it~just thinking about it is scary~but i bet KBM could win XD haha~

I know! I thought that food was for the entire crew or cast before they left for Africa. When I just saw him pigging out...I was like damn!  :o

and ryudam is getting married too~wonder if he is going to diet before his big day~

yep yep if i was in that situation,i'd probably curse my manager as well,why the heck did you get me into this show? LOL XD  ryudam are probably used to KBM hot headedness~ he was all relax about it~just tense but not panic~

Seems everyone chilled out this episode *phew* I heard Ricky tell KBM let's not fight anymore after they ate dinner their first night. KBM & Ricky were even taking turns scrubbing each other's backs in the river like hyungs. ^_^

33923589.png

But I thought KBM might blow up when that one cameraman crushed his cola cans that he was using to cook with. It was funny when that camera guy was trying to unbend the cans back to original shape but no way haha. Guess the PD & KBM came to a "FTA" deal at the end tho' to get some replacements. It was hilarious when that cameraman brought a brand spanking new can but Ricky still made him sign off on it & he kept testing him afterward by placing the can by his feet & watching that guy move outta way. :lol:

97489070.png

35364625.png

36475434.png

LOL i wonder if he is going to the next one with them too~they cant afford to hav another mouth to feed~they dont hav enuff food as it is~i think there would be less tears if there were KBM and ricky~ HAHA~it would be too serious of a program though~it will be just documentary~ ppl already hav questioned wether this show is a documentary or a variety show~ i guess in koreans mind variety=LAUGHS~

yep, Ricky & KBM seem to be doing all the work & those other 2 are just 'extra mouths' to feed as it is haha. But dang, I was tripping out when KBM found that centipede making that noise inside that one tree branch & said that Koreans roast 'em & eat 'em! :o I thought they were poisonous but guess cooking 'em kills the venom & it's ok to eat cuz KBM sure chomped down on it like it was a tasty snack. :crazy:

22210807.png

yeah, guess this show is more 'reality' based & while it definitely has its funny moments, it's not really a show made for laughs. Even KBM was trying to be funny when he was up in that tree looking to get some of those bird eggs but even he admitted his 'gag' wasn't funny & he was worried about how he as going to get down. :lol:

Poor Kwanghee finally broke down after he had a chance to let it all soak in. It was cool of Ricky to cheer him up tho' by giving him a 'friend' haha. He said he brought that toy balloon to give to the kids he might meet on the trip but guess the biggest kid of 'em all is Kwanghee. :P Ricky's guitar playing is pretty good too. ;)

50163366.png

and ryudam is getting married too~wonder if he is going to diet before his big day~

I had no idea he was getting hitched. Chukhahaeyo! He was funny this episode when he was gathering those rocks at the river bed to use as plates & guess he was imagining them to be steamed buns. Always thinking of food! :lol:

Guest chopper!

i just watched the first episode and i'm wondering about one thing.

as i'm watching them try to catch their own food and get their own water, i'm thinking "are they really going to just eat that little crab and a few tiny fish amongst themselves? wow! what dedication!" but then...out of nowhere i see a scene with them eating a huge meal with the staff and i'm like HUUUUUHHH?!! @__@ LOL so what was the point in trying to catch their own food when they were going to eat food given to them??? XD (unless i completely missed something here...haha)

i just watched the first episode and i'm wondering about one thing.

as i'm watching them try to catch their own food and get their own water, i'm thinking "are they really going to just eat that little crab and a few tiny fish amongst themselves? wow! what dedication!" but then...out of nowhere i see a scene with them eating a huge meal with the staff and i'm like HUUUUUHHH?!! @__@ LOL so what was the point in trying to catch their own food when they were going to eat food given to them??? XD (unless i completely missed something here...haha)

CMIIW but I believe that scene where they are eating a meal with the staff was a flashback to when they first arrived at that eco resort in Namibia & were treated to that meal. It's a like a celebratory meal before they embark on their journey to survive on their own. Everything else seemed legit after that but of course, I wouldn't be surprised if the staff was sneaking them food off camera especially Ryu Dam. :P It's also when KBM first got the idea to take those Coke cans with 'em to use later as food cooking containers. The guy is brilliant! thinks of everything. ;)

\48631823.png

Seems everyone chilled out this episode *phew* I heard Ricky tell KBM let's not fight anymore after they ate dinner their first night. KBM & Ricky were even taking turns scrubbing each other's backs in the river like hyungs.  ^_^ 

LOL yes~ KBM said on the first day they were all too confident,and when they first came,in their heads all that they can think off,now they are living with the animals now,so thats why they were all became a bit touchy and sensitive,hence the fight on the first day~ and KBM said its fortunate that theres fish on the first day,if not he would've said "i give up" already on the first day~

i am still impressed at ricky's skill with the fishes~ 

and i love how at night they do what every person who are living abroad do,talk about food~ "when we go back,lets go to a samgyupsal restaurant" and they start to list every restaurant they want to go(which is probably every food there is they can think of" HAHA~ and ricky end it off with "lets start next morning with searching for food" and KBM agreed readily(at the start of the day,last epi, he insisted on building a house,but lost interest coz they were so hungry) 

But I thought KBM might blow up when that one cameraman crushed his cola cans that he was using to cook with. It was funny when that camera guy was trying to unbend the cans back to original shape but no way haha. Guess the PD & KBM came to a "FTA" deal at the end tho' to get some replacements. It was hilarious when that cameraman brought a brand spanking new can but Ricky still made him sign off on it & he kept testing him afterward by placing the can by his feet & watching that guy move outta way.  :lol:

OMG of course!~ it was the most precious thing they had!~ without it,they wont be able to eat!~ thats their lifeline~ haha~ i love how ryudam sniffed the can "uuu this must've been a fruit cocktail can" and held it close to his face like the cocktail is still there laugh.gif it was so CUTE!~ and the CG of the fruits besides his face is hilarious XD HAHA~ i think ricky made him sign it so that the crew cant say anything about the new can~ you know if they edit the things out wrongly,it could've been seen like they had help frm the crew or something~ you know korean netizens and their proof~ 

yep, Ricky & KBM seem to be doing all the work & those other 2 are just 'extra mouths' to feed as it is haha. But dang, I was tripping out when KBM found that centipede making that noise inside that one tree branch & said that Koreans roast 'em & eat 'em!  :o  I thought they were poisonous but guess cooking 'em kills the venom & it's ok to eat cuz KBM sure chomped down on it like it was a tasty snack.  :crazy:

T___T OMG tell me about it~ and whats more horrifying,like in your cap,ryudam was like "uuuu white sauce white sauce" when it went into the ashes~ oh god~ i love how kwanghee goes "oh you got caught by KBM hyung,nothing else cant be done" to the centipede~ HAHA~ yeah if it was kwanghee who found you,you'd be free~ 

yeah, guess this show is more 'reality' based & while it definitely has its funny moments, it's not really a show made for laughs. Even KBM was trying to be funny when he was up in that tree looking to get some of those bird eggs but even he admitted his 'gag' wasn't funny & he was worried about how he as going to get down.  :lol:

LOL OMG the night talk!~ the "eye language" of a man flirting with woman~ HAHA~ that was HILARIOUS~ a guy asking the girl to go out and hav a drink with him,and then the girl says yes, and the guy would go "blink" ~ haha then kwanghee asked,what if the girl says no? KBM:then the guy would go *stares in anger* LOL that is HILARIOUSly funny~ haha~ 

and god KBM just went up the tree with his bare hands!~ and YDH said the tree is like 30meters tall!~ frm above,KBM was like "oh ricky is just as big as a dot from here" XD HAHA~ he said this birds are rich birds,they have penthouse!~laugh.gif  the nest is so big~ and cleverly the birds made the hole towards the air~i guess they too hav problems with snakes and all~ KBM tried to sneak his way in frm below the nest,but cant~ 

Poor Kwanghee finally broke down after he had a chance to let it all soak in. It was cool of Ricky to cheer him up tho' by giving him a 'friend' haha. He said he brought that toy balloon to give to the kids he might meet on the trip but guess the biggest kid of 'em all is Kwanghee.  :P  Ricky's guitar playing is pretty good too.  ;)

i actually thought he would've broken down when ricky and KBM had their fight~ he was homesick on the 2nd day T_T poor boy and kept saying to the camera "members i love you" and more T_T and KBM talked about it when they finished dinner~ kwanghee said it was hard being there~ and KBM said "at first we were at each others throat,and u'd think it would get worst,but i think the other way around,our relationship would get better,coz this is hard for everyone,dont feel sorry that that hyung moves a lot and you seem to do nothing at all,you're sorry for it,dont be sad about it,i will call you when i need help!" and ricky added "hey if it were someone else who came with us,then we would hav problems with water now! that is enuff,thats OK"  and ryudam end it off with a laughter "oh this kid wanted to get off this island tomorrow,he probably cant now coz he is praised by the hyungs too much already" and his stomach hurts frm laughing "oh my stomach is probably full with water,oh it hurts *laughs*"  ♥ 

I had no idea he was getting hitched. Chukhahaeyo! He was funny this episode when he was gathering those rocks at the river bed to use as plates & guess he was imagining them to be steamed buns. Always thinking of food!  :lol:

AAHHAHAHAHA OMG ryudam ♥ i am still laughing whenever i think of him and his birds imitation~ he said the birds there are all paranoid~ they dont sit still at all~ they'd turn their heads a few times and not even 3 second on the ground they'd fly off~ i think they hav been teached by their moms since they were little~ HAHAHAHAHHAHa *dies* 

CMIIW but I believe that scene where they are eating a meal with the staff was a flashback to when they first arrived at that eco resort in Namibia & were treated to that meal. It's a like a celebratory meal before they embark on their journey to survive on their own. Everything else seemed legit after that but of course, I wouldn't be surprised if the staff was sneaking them food off camera especially Ryu Dam.  :P It's also when KBM first got the idea to take those Coke cans with 'em to use later as food cooking containers. The guy is brilliant! thinks of everything.  ;)

\*quoted image*

yes!~ it was a flashback to tell the viewers where the can came from ^^ it was probably frm their last meal before they came to the island~ and YES~ who would've think using cans as pots? 

LOL yes~ KBM said on the first day they were all too confident,and when they first came,in their heads all that they can think off,now they are living with the animals now,so thats why they were all became a bit touchy and sensitive,hence the fight on the first day~ and KBM said its fortunate that theres fish on the first day,if not he would've said "i give up" already on the first day~

i am still impressed at ricky's skill with the fishes~

yeah, glad Ricky & KBM came to their senses cuz it would've definitely been bad for the other 2 if they kept up with the bad blood. Ricky is a natural with the fishies haha.

and i love how at night they do what every person who are living abroad do,talk about food~ "when we go back,lets go to a samgyupsal restaurant" and they start to list every restaurant they want to go(which is probably every food there is they can think of" HAHA~ and ricky end it off with "lets start next morning with searching for food" and KBM agreed readily(at the start of the day,last epi, he insisted on building a house,but lost interest coz they were so hungry)

I can't blame 'em...after a steady diet of just small crabs & fish, I would be thinking of MEAT too! I wanna see 'em hunt an antelope or wildebeest or something & have a BBQ haha. But they'll need more than KBM's slingshot to bring down prey that big. ;)

OMG of course!~ it was the most precious thing they had!~ without it,they wont be able to eat!~ thats their lifeline~ haha~ i love how ryudam sniffed the can "uuu this must've been a fruit cocktail can" and held it close to his face like the cocktail is still there *quoted image* it was so CUTE!~ and the CG of the fruits besides his face is hilarious XD HAHA~ i think ricky made him sign it so that the crew cant say anything about the new can~ you know if they edit the things out wrongly,it could've been seen like they had help frm the crew or something~ you know korean netizens and their proof~

haha, that graphic was hilarious! I thought Ryu Dam was gonna lick the can for a sec. :lol: yeah, you're right about the whole signing off on the can thing. Guess Ricky was covering himself & the other guys just in case.

70061609.png

T___T OMG tell me about it~ and whats more horrifying,like in your cap,ryudam was like "uuuu white sauce white sauce" when it went into the ashes~ oh god~ i love how kwanghee goes "oh you got caught by KBM hyung,nothing else cant be done" to the centipede~ HAHA~ yeah if it was kwanghee who found you,you'd be free~

haha, true. The centipede definitely would have survived if it was Kwanghee who stumbled upon it cuz he would be running in the other direction as fast as his legs would carry him. :lol:

LOL OMG the night talk!~ the "eye language" of a man flirting with woman~ HAHA~ that was HILARIOUS~ a guy asking the girl to go out and hav a drink with him,and then the girl says yes, and the guy would go "blink" ~ haha then kwanghee asked,what if the girl says no? KBM:then the guy would go *stares in anger* LOL that is HILARIOUSly funny~ haha~

I loved how the PD used that lion roaring sound in the background along with KBM's "evil eyes" :lol:

13986428.png

and god KBM just went up the tree with his bare hands!~ and YDH said the tree is like 30meters tall!~ frm above,KBM was like "oh ricky is just as big as a dot from here" XD HAHA~ he said this birds are rich birds,they have penthouse!~*quoted image*  the nest is so big~ and cleverly the birds made the hole towards the air~i guess they too hav problems with snakes and all~ KBM tried to sneak his way in frm below the nest,but cant~

yeah, that tree was friggin' huge & it was pretty awesome the way KBM scaled it with ease. I saw some segment on Section TV or was it Ent Weekly recently where they profiled him doing parkour for some upcoming movie role & he's got mad skillz.

yup, that birds nest was solid...no way KBM was going to get at it from the bottom. Like you said, that bird is no dummy cuz it knows those tree snakes can get at it & steal away its eggs. Just like that tree snake (hopefully it wasn't a green mamba! :o) that KBM managed to shoot down with his slingshot at the end. Wonder if they'll end up eating that snake next ep? :unsure:

i actually thought he would've broken down when ricky and KBM had their fight~ he was homesick on the 2nd day T_T poor boy and kept saying to the camera "members i love you" and more T_T and KBM talked about it when they finished dinner~ kwanghee said it was hard being there~ and KBM said "at first we were at each others throat,and u'd think it would get worst,but i think the other way around,our relationship would get better,coz this is hard for everyone,dont feel sorry that that hyung moves a lot and you seem to do nothing at all,you're sorry for it,dont be sad about it,i will call you when i need help!" and ricky added "hey if it were someone else who came with us,then we would hav problems with water now! that is enuff,thats OK"  and ryudam end it off with a laughter "oh this kid wanted to get off this island tomorrow,he probably cant now coz he is praised by the hyungs too much already" and his stomach hurts frm laughing "oh my stomach is probably full with water,oh it hurts *laughs*"  ♥ 

Even if Kwanghee doesn't contribute another thing the rest of this safari, at least he provided the method of capturing drinking water & purifying it. That's ace in my book. ;) I thought it was funny that Kwanghee named his new "friend" Chul Soo haha. Does that name mean anything? :unsure:

AAHHAHAHAHA OMG ryudam ♥ i am still laughing whenever i think of him and his birds imitation~ he said the birds there are all paranoid~ they dont sit still at all~ they'd turn their heads a few times and not even 3 second on the ground they'd fly off~ i think they hav been teached by their moms since they were little~ HAHAHAHAHHAHa *dies*

yeah that was funny while they were picking apart those pods to get to the beans for dinner. I noticed that one native tour guide was saying humans can't eat those black ones & only goats eat 'em. :lol:

I was kinda wondering what these guys do about the bathroom situation & guess next week we find out with KBM building an outhouse of sorts out of branches & leaves. Ricky looks like he was the first to try it out haha.

79068164.png

Ricky recently posted a pic on his twitter of him leaving to tape Part 2 of this show. I wonder where it's gonna be? In the pilot, they showed a preview of KBM in Papua New Guinea but I didn't see the others there tho'? So they already recorded that episode, so this one must be somewhere new eh? :unsure:

I would like to see a revolving cast of guests join KBM for his new adventures. Would love to see a girl group idol but it would be difficult cuz I guess privacy issues out in the wild would be an issue.

428088082.jpg

yeah, glad Ricky & KBM came to their senses cuz it would've definitely been bad for the other 2 if they kept up with the bad blood. Ricky is a natural with the fishies haha.

they came to their senses as soon as their stomach is filled XD 

I can't blame 'em...after a steady diet of just small crabs & fish, I would be thinking of MEAT too! I wanna see 'em hunt an antelope or wildebeest or something & have a BBQ haha. But they'll need more than KBM's slingshot to bring down prey that big.  ;)  

i guess thats why they were at the tribe ppl and watched how those ppl bring down a big cow? or something with their barehands~ i cant wait for them to get the snake though T_T though i wont eat it myself but it will be exciting to watch them eat something new other then just fish~ and the blood T_T oh god~ i stil laugh whenever i think of kwanghee's face of horror when he realized he might be really eating snake tonight~ HAHA

haha, that graphic was hilarious! I thought Ryu Dam was gonna lick the can for a sec. :lol: yeah, you're right about the whole signing off on the can thing. Guess Ricky was covering himself & the other guys just in case.

OMG IKR??? thats so hilarious~ he looked like a happy pooh bear with his honey pot! XD HAHA 

haha, true. The centipede definitely would have survived if it was Kwanghee who stumbled upon it cuz he would be running in the other direction as fast as his legs would carry him.  :lol:

its badluck for any animals to get in the way of the great KBM~ seriously if KBM hav ever learned for just one day frm the tribe ppl how to catch a crocodile,i bet he would hunt one too~ HAHA~

I loved how the PD used that lion roaring sound in the background along with KBM's "evil eyes"  :lol:

read an article that now the show does look like a variety show~"a gagman makes ppl laugh everywhere" ♥ both ryudam and KGM really hav done a good job to lighten up the mood~like they know kwanghee is so tense,so they make him laugh and all ♥ and ricky~ i guess since he is a dad,he felt the responsibility~

yup, that birds nest was solid...no way KBM was going to get at it from the bottom. Like you said, that bird is no dummy cuz it knows those tree snakes can get at it & steal away its eggs. Just like that tree snake (hopefully it wasn't a green mamba!  :o) that KBM managed to shoot down with his slingshot at the end. Wonder if they'll end up eating that snake next ep?  :unsure:

i think so~since snake is labelled as "eatable" in korean books~just not common but def eatable~ hey if they would eat those centipedes,why wont they eat the snake? XD 

Even if Kwanghee doesn't contribute another thing the rest of this safari, at least he provided the method of capturing drinking water & purifying it. That's ace in my book.  ;) I thought it was funny that Kwanghee named his new "friend" Chul Soo haha. Does that name mean anything?  :unsure:

not that i know of~ 

yeah that was funny while they were picking apart those pods to get to the beans for dinner. I noticed that one native tour guide was saying humans can't eat those black ones & only goats eat 'em.  :lol: 

LOL yeah he said  that coz it doesnt really taste anything at all~so you can eat since its not poisonous or anything but it wont taste good XD HAHA 

I was kinda wondering what these guys do about the bathroom situation & guess next week we find out with KBM building an outhouse of sorts out of branches & leaves. Ricky looks like he was the first to try it out haha.

LOL XD well they are all guys,i guess it wont be a big problem for em all~i wonder if theres a woman staff somewhere in the crew~

Ricky recently posted a pic on his twitter of him leaving to tape Part 2 of this show. I wonder where it's gonna be? In the pilot, they showed a preview of KBM in Papua New Guinea but I didn't see the others there tho'? So they already recorded that episode, so this one must be somewhere new eh?  :unsure:

I would like to see a revolving cast of guests join KBM for his new adventures. Would love to see a girl group idol but it would be difficult cuz I guess privacy issues out in the wild would be an issue.

i guess this is their second trip~ remember the tweet ricky said he is going again to africa? i guess this is the trip he meant~

i hope no kwanghee next~ HAHA~ and the next time they will be ready~ ricky and KBM will be pros the next time they go~they learn fast O_O just look at the different of their way to catch fish in just one day!~ 

they came to their senses as soon as their stomach is filled XD

haha, true...an empty stomach will make anyone grouchy & irritable :lol:

i guess thats why they were at the tribe ppl and watched how those ppl bring down a big cow? or something with their barehands~ i cant wait for them to get the snake though T_T though i wont eat it myself but it will be exciting to watch them eat something new other then just fish~ and the blood T_T oh god~ i stil laugh whenever i think of kwanghee's face of horror when he realized he might be really eating snake tonight~ HAHA

yup, that's right I totally forgot about the natives ripping the meat with their bare hands in the preview during the pilot. It looked like Ricky was about to hurl when he saw that haha. It's gonna be fun watching them interact with the natives too instead of just always being amongst themselves.

OMG IKR??? thats so hilarious~ he looked like a happy pooh bear with his honey pot! XD HAHA 

yeah I can totally imagine him as winnie-the-pooh with his hunny pot. :lol: Ryu Dam is such a likable big oaf. ^_^

read an article that now the show does look like a variety show~"a gagman makes ppl laugh everywhere" ♥ both ryudam and KGM really hav done a good job to lighten up the mood~like they know kwanghee is so tense,so they make him laugh and all ♥ and ricky~ i guess since he is a dad,he felt the responsibility~

yeah thank gawd there was more laughing & jokes this ep to lighten the mood cuz it was pretty tense during the pilot. But like you said that's to be expected with everyone still adapting to the new surroundings, figuring out who's gonna take charge, & just getting the basics sorted out (food, water, & shelter).

i think so~since snake is labelled as "eatable" in korean books~just not common but def eatable~ hey if they would eat those centipedes,why wont they eat the snake? XD

that's true haha...I would much rather prefer to eat snake meat myself over centipedes. Wonder if KBM will drink the snake's blood to give him more stamina? :lol:

LOL yeah he said  that coz it doesnt really taste anything at all~so you can eat since its not poisonous or anything but it wont taste good XD HAHA

Just as long as it doesn't give you the runs. Nothing worse than being stuck out in the middle of nowhere & having to go every few minutes. :P

LOL XD well they are all guys,i guess it wont be a big problem for em all~i wonder if theres a woman staff somewhere in the crew~

At first, I thought they were gonna to wipe with leaves or something but I noticed KBM built a toilet paper stand & they brought along some TP too. Guess some modern conveniences are too important to give up. :lol:

73120357.png

I thought I saw women at the table during the flashback when KBM took those cola cans but I'm not sure? Altho' in the teaser for the Papua New Guinea adventure, I'm pretty sure I saw a women staffer when they were walking thru that rain forest. One of the other staffers fell & she was helping him up. I remember cuz she had a bright yellow notepad dangling around her neck.

i guess this is their second trip~ remember the tweet ricky said he is going again to africa? i guess this is the trip he meant~

i hope no kwanghee next~ HAHA~ and the next time they will be ready~ ricky and KBM will be pros the next time they go~they learn fast O_O just look at the different of their way to catch fish in just one day!~ 

oh yeah, I think you're right cuz I forgot about the second trip to Africa. yeah, I hope they bring in rotating guests too. yep, definitely KBM & Ricky will be much better prepared the second time around & yeah, those guys learn quick! KBM seemed to have good survival skills to begin with anyway but now that he's learned a trick or two, he's gonna be unstoppable haha.

man, this was pretty emotional & poignant episode towards the end when they were reminiscing about their families & childhood. I was getting kinda teary eyed when Ricky brought out that pocket knife which was the last gift he received from his father before he passed away & Ryu Dam mentioned that his father passed away too. :tears: btw, they showed Ryu Dam's wife to be & she's a beauty! He'll be tying the knot at the end of this month. :)

23904017.png

Speaking of beauties, I thought Kwanghee's sister was quite lovely herself in the family portrait they showed. :wub:

73665412.png

I didn't realize KBM had such a tough childhood growing up just working all the time when he got home from school. I think he was saying he doesn't recall his mom ever hugging him or holding him close & that his parents never showed him affection as a kid...that's why it's weird for him to have skinship with someone. I guess his mom showed him tough love as a kid cuz he was saying if he got beat up, his mom wouldn't be asking who did this to you? but instead she would beat him asking why he came home losing the fight or something like that. :o

but it wasn't all sad stories cuz KBM had me busting up when he said he's willing to be filmed taking a crap on this show to make it the best 'real variety' show on TV. :lol:

The highlight tho' was KBM nailing that snake from 30 meters! That was pretty awesome! They had to ask that native if the snake was ok to eat & apparently, you just have to boil it to get rid of the venom & then, it's safe to eat. I was busting up when the PD had to tell Ricky that he got blood on his arm from the wounded snake & Ricky went to wash it off and all he could think of was that snake is gonna be dinner. Yoon Doon Hyung said Ricky must've been starving. :lol:

This was the ep that Ryu Dam got his nosebleed...I was a bit concerned tho' when the PD asked him if he ever got nosebleeds before & Ryu Dam said he never got 'em before but thankfully, it wasn't serious. He had me busting up later when Kwanghee was freaking out over handling that larvae they found in the tree cuz it looked gross but Ryu Dam said even if it's gross looking, we still have to eat it. :lol: Too bad it tasted awful tho' judging by KBM's reaction when he bit into it. :lol:

Next week's teaser has them constructing a raft to cross the river but beware of the lurking crocodiles! :sweatingbullets:

Archived