[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

errmm, never mind...I found that song. *doh* should've known it was YB Band since Yoo Do Hyun does the narration for this show. #-o

anyways, I will be jammin' to this

tomorrow in class hehe.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wut the hell just happened here? Is Kwanghee bipolar or something? 8-| It's like he pulled a PSYCH on the whole crew after they seemed to come to terms with him exiting the show.

man, that whole thing was weird. I can't believe he just did a complete 180 & decided to stay after he put everyone thru such an emotionally draining experience. He had that long spiel about it's not easy to come to the decision to leave since he's one of the original cast & he consulted with the PD on how best to tell the rest of the cast that he wants to quit and it's best he leaves cuz he's gonna be a burden on the others, etc. He had Park Si Eun balling her eyes out, KBM wracked with guilt & soul searching, Ricky making excuses to keep Kwanghee around...not too mention, the PD was all teary eyed and had to put the show on hold to make plans to get Kwanghee transported off the island & then he pulls that?! ~X(

If I was the PD, I would've been like nah dude, sorry but you gots to go. No one can trust this guy now after that stunt. Wish he did leave & the PD replaced him with Hye Bin... just sayin' :P

anyway, it was funny tho' when they were sitting around waiting for those coconut crabs to cook & Sexyama mentioned 5 members & Kwanghee was like "don't you mean 6 cuz I'm still around?" & Sexyama repeated 5 lol. He said he wasn't counting himself to eventually include Kwanghee but I can tell he really meant 5 cuz I think he was still peeved about the whole thing. I was LMAO when Kwanghee started to explain why he decided to come back & Sexyama retorted that he sure can talk haha. Gotta love sexyama lol. Plus when he started to imitate Kwanghee I was ROFL. =))

kcDUhl.png

rFL5ml.png

Just to clarify my previous post, I didn't want to come off as bashing Kwanghee. I actually enjoyed him in Season 1 & I thought him & Ryu Dam really made that Africa adventure worth watching. Who can forget his antics with the Himba tribe haha that was daebak but I just felt what he pulled here was bush league. Like Sexyama mentioned, he prefers he leaves cuz he knows it's gonna get harder from here on out & & he doesn't want to see Kwanghee struggling again later. Who knows if he'll start to wig out again later? Everytime Kwanghee looks sullen or down, that thought has to cross the minds of the rest of the group now.

I know Ricky said he didn't want Kwanghee to leave for selfish reasons cuz they haven't built their shelter yet & still have a lot of work to get done but that just came off as an excuse to keep Kwanghee from leaving cuz tbh, Kwanghee doesn't do whole lot of the heavy lifting work anyway. Now the group will prolly be delegating even less work to Kwanghee out of the fear he might not be able to handle it or something. I mean when you're living in tough adverse conditions like they are, group camaraderie is paramount & knowing everyone has each others' backs...I just feel that's been compromised a bit now. I wouldn't be able to completely trust him again if I was in that situation that's for sure.

I thought this ep was the first where I really came to appreciate having Park Si Eun along. It was good to have a noona there to console & give advice to a troubled & conflicted Kwanghee. They seemed pretty tight from the jump & seemed to get along like bro & older sis. She told him that she hated to see him go but felt he made the right decision to quit but then, Kwanghee pulls the rug right from under 'em by deciding to stay. I wasn't a fan of her in the beginning cuz I thought she was kinda annoying but I actually have more respect for her now than I do Kwanghee. Also, the manner he announced his intention to stay just rubbed me wrong as well...it was too flippant considering he just put everyone thru the emotional grinder. It came off as a gag or something...I was half expecting to see the staff come out & yell "gotcha!" along with Kwanghee to the cast like it was all a molka setup or something lol.

Even tho' I didn't watch the entire ep till later, I kinda had a feeling that he was gonna return cuz I saw that he already left to Siberia for the second adventure. But then again, I thought maybe he did quit Vanuatu & the PD just gave him another chance cuz this program has problems attracting idols who are willing to endure the hardships of this show. Like I said, if I was the PD, I would've sent him packing already but that's just me. Whateva, let's see how it plays out the rest of the way. Just my two cents about the whole situation. :)

i guess he was having second thoughts~ like he really wants to go back~ i am sure everyone on the mission probably have gone thru this thought "what the heck i am doing here? i should be at home" <--ricky  did too but then he got his hope/motivation back after the baby turtles~
my guess is that comparing to the other ppl,kwanghee had less to do,he is practically like PSE,just sat there at the camp doing nothing,hence he is prone to more negative thinking(more time thinking than doing) the rest of the guys while they were down,they had to work,hence for them time goes by quicker~and like you,i begin to appreciate PSE more this  time around~you could see that despite all this,she is def more positive than the rest of the guys though weaker physically,mentally she is quite strong~ 
and well of course he is going to have second thoughts~i am sure if it wasnt so hard to go out of the place(the PD had to send someone thru the sea and all and kwanghee was there when the PD goes "oh i will go,oh no you hav to stay,oh then you should go" discussion) kwanghee would have regretted his desicion on his first step off the boat~ giving up is easy but after you have worked with such competative hyungs,it would be hard not to regret your desicion to give up when u know,the rest of them have it hard too~plus well not all ppl would enjoy jungle as much as KBM XD
OMG seriously if i were him,i would say NO to siberia too but there he is,with them on the siberia trip~is he on a contract or something? seriously get off the show when you can~i am not saying that i dont like him but seriously its hard,the PDs and the hyungs didnt even blame him for wanting out bcoz they all know how hard it is,but of course he just hve to go~ IMO though this time around seems a whole lot better than the second trip which was full of bugs and danger~ at the beach theres more to catch,more to eat,though of course its hotter but hey less bugs just mosquitoes~

i guess he was having second thoughts~ like he really wants to go back~ i am sure everyone on the mission probably have gone thru this thought "what the heck i am doing here? i should be at home" <--ricky  did too but then he got his hope/motivation back after the baby turtles~

my guess is that comparing to the other ppl,kwanghee had less to do,he is practically like PSE,just sat there at the camp doing nothing,hence he is prone to more negative thinking(more time thinking than doing) the rest of the guys while they were down,they had to work,hence for them time goes by quicker~and like you,i begin to appreciate PSE more this  time around~you could see that despite all this,she is def more positive than the rest of the guys though weaker physically,mentally she is quite strong~ 

and well of course he is going to have second thoughts~i am sure if it wasnt so hard to go out of the place(the PD had to send someone thru the sea and all and kwanghee was there when the PD goes "oh i will go,oh no you hav to stay,oh then you should go" discussion) kwanghee would have regretted his desicion on his first step off the boat~ giving up is easy but after you have worked with such competative hyungs,it would be hard not to regret your desicion to give up when u know,the rest of them have it hard too~plus well not all ppl would enjoy jungle as much as KBM XD

OMG seriously if i were him,i would say NO to siberia too but there he is,with them on the siberia trip~is he on a contract or something? seriously get off the show when you can~i am not saying that i dont like him but seriously its hard,the PDs and the hyungs didnt even blame him for wanting out bcoz they all know how hard it is,but of course he just hve to go~ IMO though this time around seems a whole lot better than the second trip which was full of bugs and danger~ at the beach theres more to catch,more to eat,though of course its hotter but hey less bugs just mosquitoes~

OK theres a lot to say for the new epi but i'll do that tomorrow but this is the latest news on the show,apparently this time kwanghee really did quit in siberia~but its bcoz he hav a leg injury and bcoz the situation is hard(its 60°C there  :-O ) ,though the injury is not that serious,he chose to come back~so he arrived alone in korea before the rest of the guys
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700200&g_serial=662533 http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109411420
its worrying since ZEA is coming back T_T even their leader hav injured leg~now two of them hav injuries~ well i hope he get well soon

OK theres a lot to say for the new epi but i'll do that tomorrow but this is the latest news on the show,apparently this time kwanghee really did quit in siberia~but its bcoz he hav a leg injury and bcoz the situation is hard(its 60°C there  :-O ) ,though the injury is not that serious,he chose to come back~so he arrived alone in korea before the rest of the guys

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700200&g_serial=662533

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109411420

its worrying since ZEA is coming back T_T even their leader hav injured leg~now two of them hav injuries~ well i hope he get well soon

I only caught about half of this week's ep but I was absolutely ROFL at Ricky's sarcastic reply about the attributes of his mentor, Sexyama! That was classic!  I was especially cracking up when he wants to know what Seyama's IQ is cuz he's sure he's a genius & then they show that clip of Sexyama looking all befuddled & sniffing at that bottle of bleach he found on the beach...too damn funny man! It's gonna be fun if they do a wrap up show after season 2 & Sexyama confronts Ricky about this segment. 
But Ricky & Sexyama seemed to bond when they were discussing the trials & tribulations of raising their infant kids. I was laughing at Sexyama's analogy between tending to the campfire & a baby but when you think about it, he's right haha. They both have such adorable kids. 

LOLs XD i love how the PD named them Ki-Chu couple HAHA~ its cute~ and they bond faster bcoz of their kids!~ though of course like he said,its better with Chu on board since before its only him and KBM doing all the work,waking up first to tend to the fire and stuff~ and the kid comparison to fire XD ROFL just shows that is how important the fire to them in the jungle? haha you tend it like a baby,you wake up in the middle of the night just to tend to it XD haha ypur first cap of them both together "somehow this turns into a infants channel" (and they talked about their babies) 
and oh the Harimau Kuat bleach~ http://superb.com.fj/products1.cfm HAHA 
This is the first time I've seen self-doubt creep into Sexyama about why he joined this show lol. When he was chillin' with Park Si Eun, I heard him say he was trying to figure out why he agreed to this show when he was told beforehand about all the difficulties he would face here. He can't workout or eat well & he's losing a lot of weight too. Now Sexyama knows this show is no joke or walk in the park haha
haha you see? everyone of them had this kind of thought~ its just their way of working thru it is diff~ and theres a  clip of ricky saying to KBM "its getting harder by the day but its getting more fun  too" 8-} this is how they view their days in the jungle~ but seriously though this time it seems more fun bcoz theres A LOT of things to see~ just look at those waters!!~~ you can practically see everything underneath it from above!~ they got to see sea turtles,and theres a lot of tropical fishes and more~
and OMG the ingenuity of KBM is a legend ^:)^ i love how the PD made this a theme of 24hours with them and you could see just how much KBM work!~he gets up and starts his day and WORK WORK WORK all day,like YDH describe him,just like a father figure~ PSE mentioned while they were cooking that here its not how you cook is important,but the process of it,like building fire and hunting is important.she wonders how the people in stone age lives~ haha~ of course ricky said that "if i live in stone age,i'd live with 10 KBMs" :-bd i totally agree,though rickys korean is misunderstood,he used the wrong phrase~his phrase "i'll buy 10 KBMs" when he meant he want to live with KBM~ to live and to buy is the same XD i love how the PD put that on screen text~ KBM just goes "you want to buy me?does that mean i'm a slave?" so ricky rephrased "i'll be friends with 10 of you" 

ricky the "selfcam" master,he practically starts his day with a selfcam and ends his day with it~ and in those selfcams theres a cam of kwanghee sending a video message to his future son in 10years,and he said that there will be a kwanghee tribe in 10yrs,he's going to be the head of tribe and of course theres other maknaes going with him with screen text "Law of Jungle Season 10 Kwanghee Tribe" =)) and the PD asked him,by then theres other maknae who will whine and say "i want to go out frm here" and kwang hee replied at that time since the maknaes are like babies and he is the head,he'll go "dont go out,dont go out" *with "i am the best" playing at the back ground* and chu played with him and screen text "muscle maknae" , i want to give up and does his best kwanghee impersonation  :))
T________________T UGH such a mess T_T had to edit 3 times but oh well T_T the grey ones are qoutes frm your post T_T hing i hope they fix this FAST~ 

LOLs XD i love how the PD named them Ki-Chu couple HAHA~ its cute~ and they bond faster bcoz of their kids!~ though of course like he said,its better with Chu on board since before its only him and KBM doing all the work,waking up first to tend to the fire and stuff~ and the kid comparison to fire XD ROFL just shows that is how important the fire to them in the jungle? haha you tend it like a baby,you wake up in the middle of the night just to tend to it XD haha ypur first cap of them both together "somehow this turns into a infants channel" (and they talked about their babies) 
and oh the Harimau Kuat bleach~ http://superb.com.fj/products1.cfm HAHA

Hey thanks for the suggestion on how to multi quote with txt color instead of this new lame azz multi quote system where they nest all of the quotes regardless if you want to or not. :)

Man, I thought Sexyama was gonna take a swig of that bleach for a sec! Ricky sure described him to a "T" eh? Impatient, hot tempered & not the sharpest tool in the shed. :))

haha you see? everyone of them had this kind of thought~ its just their way of working thru it is diff~ and theres a  clip of ricky saying to KBM "its getting harder by the day but its getting more fun  too" 8-} this is how they view their days in the jungle~ but seriously though this time it seems more fun bcoz theres A LOT of things to see~ just look at those waters!!~~ you can practically see everything underneath it from above!~ they got to see sea turtles,and theres a lot of tropical fishes and more~

yeah, it was pretty awesome scenery when they went scuba diving for the clams. I was busting up when Sexyama tossed that small clam away after he saw KBM & Ricky were catching those huge ones haha. Dang, I thought KBM got stung or something but it turns out it was that shrimp that he was holding that cut his finger. I heard him say he's glad it wasn't venomous. :-SS btw, does anyone know who does that cover of Van Halen's "jump" they played during the clam hunt? Is it a Korean cover band? :-/

and OMG the ingenuity of KBM is a legend ^:)^ i love how the PD made this a theme of 24hours with them and you could see just how much KBM work!~he gets up and starts his day and WORK WORK WORK all day,like YDH describe him,just like a father figure~ PSE mentioned while they were cooking that here its not how you cook is important,but the process of it,like building fire and hunting is important.she wonders how the people in stone age lives~ haha~ of course ricky said that "if i live in stone age,i'd live with 10 KBMs" :-bd i totally agree,though rickys korean is misunderstood,he used the wrong phrase~his phrase "i'll buy 10 KBMs" when he meant he want to live with KBM~ to live and to buy is the same XD i love how the PD put that on screen text~ KBM just goes "you want to buy me?does that mean i'm a slave?" so ricky rephrased "i'll be friends with 10 of you"

haha, KBM sure is ingenious. I was busting up when he used that plastic wrap as a homemade scuba mask. It was funny when he was wrapping Noh Woo Jin with it & wrapped it too tightly lol. Of course, when Noh Woo Jin tries it, it doesn't work for him. :)) It was too funny when NWJ suckered Sexyama into trying it later...talk about gullible haha.

xLpBhl.png

yeah, that 24 hr with each of the crew was pretty funny. I was seriously expecting to see Park Shi Eun's turn to be a time elapsed video of her napping, chilling out, sleeping & yawning. 
I-)  nah, seriously tho' she did put in some work making those eating bowls by weaving those palm leaves & I give her credit for trying to climb those palm trees like KBM lol.

ricky the "selfcam" master,he practically starts his day with a selfcam and ends his day with it~ and in those selfcams theres a cam of kwanghee sending a video message to his future son in 10years,and he said that there will be a kwanghee tribe in 10yrs,he's going to be the head of tribe and of course theres other maknaes going with him with screen text "Law of Jungle Season 10 Kwanghee Tribe" =)) and the PD asked him,by then theres other maknae who will whine and say "i want to go out frm here" and kwang hee replied at that time since the maknaes are like babies and he is the head,he'll go "dont go out,dont go out" *with "i am the best" playing at the back ground* and chu played with him and screen text "muscle maknae" , i want to give up and does his best kwanghee impersonation  :))

Man, I always crack up when Sexyama does that whining Kwangee impersonation. I love hearing Kwangee saying "stop it" in that whiny voice haha.  It was hilarious when after Sexyama did his little dinner show during the clam roast, Kwanghee started to mock him & he broke out with that whiny impersonation again. =)) But Kwanghee did provide some entertainment  this ep with his impromptu talent show while waiting for the clams to cook. It was hilarity when Ricky, NWJ, PSE & Kwanghee did that body wave pop locking. What did Kwanghee say to KBM when KBM & Sexyama both said they don't dance? He ragged on 'em right by saying old ppl really can't dance or something like that? :))

It was funny too when PSE thought KBM was falling asleep & called Kwanghee over to say something funny to keep him awake. Kwanghee said he wants KBM to get him a coconut to drink the next day & Ricky said KBM mistook Kwanghee's head for a coconut. :))

I was also laughing at Sexyama at the end when he admitted he was conflicted on whether to tell the truth or lie regarding the taste of the clams. He didn't want to come off as ungrateful cuz they are hungry but he couldn't hold it in & had to come clean that the clam tasted horrible lol. He's lucky he didn't lose a tooth when he chomped on those stones that were in that piece of clam he was wolfing down. :))

btw, Ricky tweeted that they are done filming & ready to return to Korea. He posted this pic on his twitter of him looking pimp with a ushanka. :-bd

pYcvSl.jpg

yeah, it was pretty awesome scenery when they went scuba diving for the clams. I was busting up when Sexyama tossed that small clam away after he saw KBM & Ricky were catching those huge ones haha. Dang, I thought KBM got stung or something but it turns out it was that shrimp that he was holding that cut his finger. I heard him say he's glad it wasn't venomous.  
that shrim is one,but KBM mentioned that after he got one,he felt something pinched his feet and he quickly got his feet off it~luckily nothing happens as he heard that if he really got caught in one of those huge clams,you'll most probably lose your feet since its strong, and well of course he wont be able to leave the ocean,he'll be stuck there T_T oh the dangers these ppl face~ 
btw, does anyone know who does that cover of Van Halen's "jump" they played during the clam hunt? Is it a Korean cover band? 
do you mean this song? 

TA COPY? indie band def~
Man, I always crack up when Sexyama does that whining Kwangee impersonation. I love hearing Kwangee saying "stop it" in that whiny voice haha.  It was hilarious when after Sexyama did his little dinner show during the clam roast, Kwanghee started to mock him & he broke out with that whiny impersonation again.  But Kwanghee did provide some entertainment  this ep with his impromptu talent show while waiting for the clams to cook. It was hilarity when Ricky, NWJ, PSE & Kwanghee did that body wave pop locking. What did Kwanghee say to KBM when KBM & Sexyama both said they don't dance? He ragged on 'em right by saying old ppl really can't dance or something like that? 
LOL yeah~i love it when he said he does taekwando,there were like WHAT? and the PDs even took the time to make sure of it with this certificate XD HAHA "surprisingly this is true" <- says the screentext. and NWJ revealed that he went to the same dance class as hyoyeon,CL and hyuna~and yeah both of the oldboys(OB) said that they cant dance,and NWJ tried to save them some face,saying that ppl with muscles cant dance but kwanghee dropped the bomb saying "all '75-er cant dance probably" LOLS.   
It was funny too when PSE thought KBM was falling asleep & called Kwanghee over to say something funny to keep him awake. Kwanghee said he wants KBM to get him a coconut to drink the next day & Ricky said KBM mistook Kwanghee's head for a coconut.  
HAHA PSE called to kwang hee and said that KBM now have the "kind" eyes,his eyes is dissappearing and kwanghee added "OH at times like this he'll listen to your wishes" so he went and went and said that he wants to drink coconut tomorrow and KBM responded negatively :)) so kwanghee said no this is not his kind eyes~NOT YET XD LOL really he is like the dad,if your timing is right,you might  get what you want XD 
I was also laughing at Sexyama at the end when he admitted he was conflicted on whether to tell the truth or lie regarding the taste of the clams. He didn't want to come off as ungrateful cuz they are hungry but he couldn't hold it in & had to come clean that the clam tasted horrible lol. He's lucky he didn't lose a tooth when he chomped on those stones that were in that piece of clam he was wolfing down. 
OMG all of them thought it was horrible~(well at least the three who were interviewed) KBM said it was bitter,and NWJ said its like gum that can be chewed~ LOL
and yeah they are back,tuesday korea time~link to pictures of them at the airport~
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201206051020172010http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201206051114062010

Nope it's not that one. I saw the graphic onscreen for that song when it was playing but I should've said the song they played right after KBM talked about that dangers of the clam that almost got his feet. It starts around the 41:35 mark. It's like a pop version with female vocals but there is no graphic onscreen giving out any info on the artist.

Hey, was that TA Copy the same indie band that wrote that song for Invincible baseball team? They sound familiar. 

LOL found it  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uecwkc8i0Xs  its Glee's ver of Jump XD 
and the name does sound familiar but cant think of any connection right now T_T 

ah ok, thx for explaining that scene. yeah, KBM was going off to lala land right there but he's still got enuff of his senses not to fall for Kwangee's foolishness.  Man, I'm surprised that KBM just doesn't immediately conk out at nightfall considering all the work he puts in during the day. Like you mentioned that guy is up at the crack of dawn & is busting his azz all day. 
LOL yeah but they have to eat to survive,which is why probably he waited till he can eat,THEN sleep~YB said about that after the boys complained about the taste of the king clams~haha~what to do?you have to eat it even if u dont want it~its the way to survive~ haha
Man, they all look worn out from that tundra adventure but NWJ looks the worst of 'em. he looks hella beat up.   sheesh, is it possible to click on these Korean news links without any weight loss or plastic surgery banner ads always popping up every 2 secs. 

oh GOD tell me about it!~the ads is so scary!!!~~

LOL found it www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uecwkc8i0Xs its Glee's ver of Jump XD

and the name does sound familiar but cant think of any connection right now T_T

thanks for the detective work. :) haha, oh man it's a GLEE cover? GTFO! Here I'm thinking it was kinda cool sounding. :-\"

yup, it was T.A. Copy who recorded the theme song for IBT but I can't find the version with all the guys from the team singing the chorus but yeah, here's the

played live. It sounds familiar right?

LOL yeah but they have to eat to survive,which is why probably he waited till he can eat,THEN sleep~YB said about that after the boys complained about the taste of the king clams~haha~what to do?you have to eat it even if u dont want it~its the way to survive~ haha

Too bad that mantis shrimp got away eh? KBM could've bogarted that for himself lol. I actually checked out wiki page on mantis shrimp just to see if it was really edible & yeah, apparently the flesh tastes more like lobster than shrimp when cooked! KBM should go out & fish for more of 'em. :D But no wonder that shrimp cut open KBM's thumb, it says those shrimp are known as "thumb splitters" cuz they can really jack you up if you don't exercise care in handling 'em. :-SS

But I gotta admit this place prolly has the best variety of food of any place they've gone so far. Not only the coconuts, bananas, & all the different seafood but they capture & eat a wild pig later too. Wonder what the food will be like in that tundra adventure?

oh GOD tell me about it!~the ads is so scary!!!~~

of course, I don't mind those 19+ ads as much when they pop up. B-)

Man, I'm such a dork. L-)   I got it totally wrong cuz I thought it was 60°C in Siberia when Kwanghee hurt his leg & didn't realize it was -60°C haha. I thought that didn't sound right cuz I knew they were gonna to a cold place this time but I was thinking maybe they had a freak heatwave or something. :)) LaydeeB, you never corrected me either. :-j

anyhoo, this new ep was a real yawner...well, at least the first half. I couldn't even watch anymore cuz I was dozing off. Man, it was a snoozefest once that tropical storm hit & they were getting all sentimental & stuff talking into the selfcam. I-)

The only thing perked my interest was when they showed Sexyama's Japanese model wifey hehe.  She's pretty fine for sure...lucky dude! ;)

0bStGl.png

This wedding pic had me cracking up of him giving his bride a wet willie in the ear with his tongue. Yuck! :))

pPczEl.jpg

There goes Kwanghee with his impersonations again lol. I have to say the one he did of KBM was pretty accurate haha. especially when he was mimicking KBM barking out orders & looking fierce in Africa to laid back mellow KBM now. Guess KBM was saying the reason was cuz he lost his strength trying to start that fire. =))

What did KBM write in the sand when NWJ was sleeping on the beach? :-/

jaJ3Bl.png

Watching the gang stare hungrily at that fish they were slowly roasting on that pit was boring as hell too. (:|  I did chuckle tho' at Park Shi Eun not forgetting the 5 sec rule. :))

UmPeWl.png

What was NWJ thinking to challenge Sexyama to a sserium match? :-??  yup, it ended badly for him just as expected & after he lost, he ended up being Sexyama's personal gofer & had to bathe him to top it all off. :))

Ttp27l.png

EUDP2l.png

well, that's about all I caught of this ep. Hopefully, the second half was more exciting & entertaining than this dull first half.

LOL at the 60 degrees~ its actually busy time for me,i'm having a hard time to keep up with all the threads and stuff~ and tell me about it,last weeks epi n the recent epi is a yawner~ WTF? so boring,even when i am searching for ways to get away from the things i HAVE to do,i am not watching this~T_T 
though the stingray is AWESOME~ ah now i crave some ;_; 

LOL at the 60 degrees~ its actually busy time for me,i'm having a hard time to keep up with all the threads and stuff~ and tell me about it,last weeks epi n the recent epi is a yawner~ WTF? so boring,even when i am searching for ways to get away from the things i HAVE to do,i am not watching this~T_T 

though the stingray is AWESOME~ ah now i crave some ;_; 

Archived