[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

Anyway, I finished Ep. 3 softsubs... but, I REALLY do not want people hardsubbing and uploading with these subs...

I'm not too certain on legal business, but I know that only some have rights to upload streaming videos of broadcast shows... I'm not one of those people.

So, if you find my subs on streaming video, please report those videos. Thanks~^^

For fans who don't know how to watch videos unless it's streaming (Youtube, etc.), you can contact me, and I'll show you how to get the avi releases of these episodes and watch with softsubs. It's not difficult.

EPISODE 3 SOFTSUBS (timed to BangSuk release)

[SRT] [SSA]

EPISODE 4 SOFTSUBS (timed to arigaTo release)

[SRT] [SSA]

Again, it's SRT and SSA formats, but I suggest to use the SSA, if you have a player that can handle them.

I'm not a part of a subbing squad, and there's no money in this for me, so if you're using my subs to make money (even AdClick, AdSense, etc.) that's just morally wrong, don't you think?

Anyway, to fans who don't abuse these subs, enjoy~ ^^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO after perpetually searching for a live streaming site for tvN... phew.gifsweatingbullets.gif

I finally found it..w00t.gif Good news is it looks legit..tongue.gif because it has that 5tvN Original logo at the top that we see whenever FBRS airs..biggrin.gif wub.gif

Slightly bad news (not that bad).. I've only just found out about this channel being on my favorite live streaming site today.. (and I'm thinking that this is a fairly new addition together with other cable channels such as OCN which airs Vampire Prosecutor!!) so I've yet to test it out watching FBRS

I'm crossing my fingers though! tongue.gifsweatingbullets.gifcool.gif

Here's the link: tvN

edit: To those who're residing in South Korea.. please do confirm if it's the same channel.. :) I dearly hope that it is

@bella1025 YOU ARE SUCH AN ANGEL !! ive tried the link and it is working. hopefully we can have this running on monday night . please dramagods!! hear ye!! :lol: ( our cable here in the philippines have TVN Asia though, and crossing my fingers that FBRS will be aired soon , CROSSING FINGERS!! with ilwoo's latest twit, there is hope ! ^_^)

I'm from the Phils too tongue.gif and it was really hard finding a decent live streaming link the past two weeks.. I almost gave up myself coz they say cable links are hard to come by.. but today.. while watching Ojakgyo Brothers on that same site.. a friend of mine (who's watching on the same site) sent an IM that she just saw tvN and OCN channels.. so I just went ga-ga.. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I'm glad that we can all finally see FBRS air live happy.gif (and in my case, Vampire Prosecutor too)wub.gif

don't worry gal, ill help you to police those reckless greedy hardsubbers if ever.

we'll let you know! :D ill pm you by monday or tuesday after ill compare notes with the other streaming links. ;)

Thanks~^^ Don't worry too much about it. it just bothers me a bit because it takes awhile for me to write these.

Thanks again ㅋㅋ

ooppss many Filipinos are here already!!! The ilWoo wave is really HOT in our country! hahah

49 Days just ended a week ago and now many are really SEARCHING for every projects or drama were ilWoo a,k.a SCHEDULER is in.. :lol:

happy that JIW got many fans in the Phils.. :)

and I will definitely watch live on Monday.. hope that the TVN link is correct! THANKS to those who provide them :wub:

As much as I only know LIMITED KOREAN, I can only help to do ROUGH LIVE RECAPS as I watch..

and I'll leave the proper subbing to eris2 :wub:

and I agree on you eris2 using the subs you work hard for for money is IMMORAL.. its unfair,,, hope those IMMORAL ones be stop in an instant! -_-

to bella1025, I've tried going to the TVN link you posted and it worked!!! Kumawo-yo!!! waahh!!! I am really wishing that the connection on mondays and tuesdays will be this good! :wub:

SO after perpetually searching for a live streaming site for tvN... *quoted image**quoted image*

I finally found it..*quoted image* Good news is it looks legit..*quoted image* because it has that 5tvN Original logo at the top that we see whenever FBRS airs..*quoted image* *quoted image*

Slightly bad news (not that bad).. I've only just found out about this channel being on my favorite live streaming site today.. (and I'm thinking that this is a fairly new addition together with other cable channels such as OCN which airs Vampire Prosecutor!!) so I've yet to test it out watching FBRS

I'm crossing my fingers though! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

edit: To those who're residing in South Korea.. please do confirm if it's the same channel.. :) I dearly hope that it is

What a doll you are! Thanks for finding this gem. I actually just tried it right now and FBRS is being streamed right now! I guess it's a rerun of the episode that aired on Monday. To be specific, episode 3 :) Super cool.

Thanks again!!

Anyway, I finished Ep. 3 softsubs... but, I REALLY do not want people hardsubbing and uploading with these subs...

I'm not too certain on legal business, but I know that only some have rights to upload streaming videos of broadcast shows... I'm not one of those people.

So, if you find my subs on streaming video, please report those videos. Thanks~^^

For fans who don't know how to watch videos unless it's streaming (Youtube, etc.), you can contact me, and I'll show you how to get the avi releases of these episodes and watch with softsubs. It's not difficult.

EPISODE 3 SOFTSUBS (timed to BangSuk release)

[SRT] [SSA]

EPISODE 4 SOFTSUBS (timed to arigaTo release)

[SRT] [SSA]

Again, it's SRT and SSA formats, but I suggest to use the SSA, if you have a player that can handle them.

I'm not a part of a subbing squad, and there's no money in this for me, so if you're using my subs to make money (even AdClick, AdSense, etc.) that's just morally wrong, don't you think?

Anyway, to fans who don't abuse these subs, enjoy~ ^^

Thank you so much @eris2, been waiting for ep 03. So weird coz i had to watch ep 04 first before 03.. though i've read the recaps in dramabeans. Thanks again!

What a doll you are! Thanks for finding this gem. I actually just tried it right now and FBRS is being streamed right now! I guess it's a rerun of the episode that aired on Monday. To be specific, episode 3 :) Super cool.

Thanks again!!

yup! I am watching the re-run too! episode 4, I think? the scene where CS was about to give the "comfort money" :wub:

thank you so much eris2 for the subs! I'm hooked on this drama..hehehe. :lol: I hope

it ends with an awesome ending and not a hit and run ( rushing I mean..hahaha ) like some

drama I've seen so far. thanks again eris2!!!! :wub:

Just wanted to thank all the subbers for their hard work! I know it takes a lot of time and effort to do this and I appreciate it.

I'm watching episode 3 and am tearing up. I am really enjoying this drama. It's so funny, but can be touching. There was a very touching scene and I ended up cracking up by what Eun bi says.

I can't wait to see Cha Chi Soo change...:D He isn't a bad kid, he just got everything going for him and he can get away with things because everyone is afraid of him. He uses "you're pretty" to distract the ladies when they get annoyed with him. haha it's kinda funny how it works though, which is why I like this character flaw :D

Guest goldfishe

THANKS THANKS! What time does it air??

SO after perpetually searching for a live streaming site for tvN... *quoted image**quoted image*

I finally found it..*quoted image* Good news is it looks legit..*quoted image* because it has that 5tvN Original logo at the top that we see whenever FBRS airs..*quoted image* *quoted image*

I'm crossing my fingers though! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Jung Il Woo just tweet in English ~~ :)

Hi overaeas fans~^^ Enjoying 'Cool Guys Hot Ramen'? Hope u can watch it in your countries soon:) I luv u all!! ^^ "

Of couse we are enjoying it !! 

*quoted image*

its so very nice of Jung Il woo to tweet in english...saw that one as im following him there and boy my smile is soooo wide to finally understood one message from him directly....hope he does it more often it will make my day complete....

look forward to mon...come now please...i wonder how he will realise he has feelings for eun bi for sure he will do it the usual...like showing comfort through giving money...sooo silly...love his facial expressions is sooo hilarious...and that car scene...i think cha realise that he see eun bi as a woman...waaaa....just when he thinks he makes her heart flutter...now eun bi says...take this :) LOVE IT!!!!

@bella1025....you're a star...now next is to see when it air in dubai time!!! so i can watch it live...

Guest hikki2me

sorry to interrupt. i am a new fan of this drama. i always like Lee Chung Ah since Wolf's Attraction.

one question,

is the ending song called Happy (Korean version) also sing by Arina of Mocca?

i cant really hear the singer voice since it always end up when the singer starts to sing.

Softsubs for ep3!

Credits to Dramafever (synced with 720p arigato)

My link

don't take this the wrong way, although I'm sure someone will for sure misinterpret what i'm gonna say.

but... are you allowed to rip subtitles from dramafever?

i'm just concerned of the consequences we'll all face if this is an illegal act [remember: dramafever is a legal sight!]

they might put the drama for paid members only or worse put a stop to the subbing... or even legal repercussions...?

now, if this is all allowed, then forget my post. but if not, perhaps we all just need to be a little cautious. maybe we shouldn't rip subs from dramafever since someone here is already providing softsubs...?

sorry, just a word of caution, perhaps unsolicited.

don't take this the wrong way, although I'm sure someone will for sure misinterpret what i'm gonna say.

but... are you allowed to rip subtitles from dramafever?

i'm just concerned of the consequences we'll all face if this is an illegal act [remember: dramafever is a legal sight!]

they might put the drama for paid members only or worse put a stop to the subbing... or even legal repercussions...?

now, if this is all allowed, then forget my post. but if not, perhaps we all just need to be a little cautious. maybe we shouldn't rip subs from dramafever since someone here is already providing softsubs...?

sorry, just a word of caution, perhaps unsolicited.

this is a good question, but I believe it it's not illegal, per say.

dramafever's content agreement is that you're not allowed to alter or remove copyright material... at any rate, the subs that were ripped are for personal use, and i don't think joleum is making any money off of it.

in general legality comes down to the moolah...

posting videos on YouTube and other streaming sites, though, is illegal, because almost all streaming sites get and offer ad money and/or change the content and/or negate the viewer ratings and thusly the advertising connected to the broadcast station.

translations and subs, however, are a different story and have less legality tied to them, because translations aren't inherently tied to the copyright material. i'm not sure how much of the rights dramafever has to the subs, especially since dramafever, also, gets their subs from "third parties" (which is weird to me...who's providing the subs?).

but you're right, it's safer just not to "steal" from other people's work... people ripping my work is one of the main reasons i don't fansub too often.

THANKS THANKS! What time does it air??

Since that site is where I usually watch live streaming dramas, I'm assuming that tvN broadcasts live too.. so 11pm Korean Time?unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

But since tomorrow's my first time to be using it, I'll start streaming the channel an hour or two early.. sweatingbullets.gif to check (and make sure) if it's in synch with tvN's broadcast schedule or not wink.giftongue.gif

Guest love.peace.happiness.

Where can I dl the 720p arigato version? I usually dl my dramas on am-addiction but they haven't been putting up the 720p arigato version anymore. Thanks for the help and all the subs so far. THANK YOU THANK YOU..

Where can I dl the 720p arigato version?  I usually dl my dramas on am-addiction but they haven't been putting up the 720p arigato version anymore.  Thanks for the help and all the subs so far.  THANK YOU THANK YOU..

It's already up over at d-addicts

After watching the first 4 episodes, I'm quite impressed with this drama.  It's not just a rom-com.  There's actually substance to the plot and the characters, especially Eun Bi.  :D

Besides, the rom-com vein of the drama, there's also a good message in this drama.  And, the message is that, unlike So Yi and Chi Soo, Eun Bi has personal integrity and strength of character.  She's not someone, who ignores right from wrong, and tries to find an easy way to live on a stable job and income, as So Yi insultingly said about her. tongue2.gif

It was great when Eun Bi told So Yi that with Chi Soo and So Yi in the world, Eun Bi feared for the future.  And, she was right.  What future does the world/society have when the younger generation, i.e. Chi Soo & So Yi, have no ethics or morals, lives on their own delusional pride and throws money around to solve and compensate for everything?  -_-

And, the arrogance and insensitivity of Chi Soo was incredible.  First, with the condolence money, which was given without any words of condolence and in a totally disrespectful manner.  Then, in response to Eun Bi trying to teach him that it is not right to toy with the feelings of someone, for whom he has no interest, he turned it around to her reacting as a woman who was hurt by his flirtation/'hotness'.  He still didn't understand that she was hurt not just as a woman, but, more so, as a human being.  And, not only was she hurt, she was insulted by him because he never even thought of her as a human being with feelings.  This character, as he is now in the drama, is a BIG FAT JERK!  :crazy:  This guy is like something that crawled out from underneath a rock.

His metamorphosis will be greatly welcome and it can't happen fast enough!  It will be a fun ride to see him develop into a conscionable human being.  :)

And, I hope Crazy Chicken will stop being a doormat, soon.:P

Archived