[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I miss posting in soompi.. sorry haven't been around much..  been pretty much busy with work nowadays and can only come online once in a while.. 
Anyway, before I backread, just wanna say I'm super proud of PJS for his accomplishments during his training.. :-bd He really puts his all in everything he does.. I just hope that when he gets back into the real world, he'll be a lot closer to his family and value them more.. :)

Wow, my last post was in November 30.. exactly one month after PJS's enlistment and during MAMA.. :D 
Time really does fly so fast.. seems like only yesterday we were all counting down the days of his enlistment date and now he has already graduated from his basic training.. I thought we'd have no more news about him when he's in the army but now every week there's a photo and now he's going to be in a musical where people can watch him perform again.. awesome! \m/
I'm going to comment on some old news here so please bear with me. :))
1. Gomi <-- whatever his age is, I still think it's from PJS. PERIOD. :D
2. Am so proud of Super Junior for winning 3 awards during MAMA... and I think they were the only ones who bowed after the show.. really daebak! \m/ Though I have to say their performance was really just a blah for me.. I only liked their ending and nothing more.. but their camera moments were really cute.. fans automatically scream when they're the ones being focused.. :)) and I so love Donghae's cutie smile at the end.. I wanted to slap his cute face! :)) :))
3. Welcome to all the newbies! I'm glad that we keep having additions to our family even if the other half is in the army.. ;)
4. I love all the fanarts.. great great and great! :-bd
5. @geek interview, no comment (thanks for the translation though!).. I just browsed thru it and just concentrated on the song creation part and yeah, ONLY U = SORA. F5REVER.
6. Sora's official home page, \m/ Though I hope there's an english translation on the Korean words. :))

Omo...

999 page already....

Wanna spazzing....

But can't....

I wanna coment for last tweet from sora :

I think LT teach her how to give a hint to us and then deleted tweet ...

She just have to wait for us Esspecialy FD...

So after she get respone from us

She can delete it.

So curious..

Why she mest delete it??

ice308 said: Hey hey hey!
Miss you too! >:D< and all FDs.. sorry can't spazz so much in twitter.. don't forget about me okay? :D
Yeah, glad he's seen interacting with his father... hope he becomes close to him again.. :)
Yeah, the couple you ship seems to be fated.. :D and JHW's going to be in a musical with PJS right? Go buy a ticket for the musical now! :))

Continuing with my comments...
7. Aww.. I wasn't able to spazz with all of you re: the bracelet.. :(( well, couple bracelet or not, I still think they're a couple.. just need confirmation so that it's sealed. :D Anyway, great investigations! Here's my favorite emoticon for all of you.. \m/ \m/
8. Will MBC release unseen footages of DC? Or is this just wishful thinking? :))
9. Re: WGM4.. posting in spoiler so anyone not interested can just skip.

I watch them.. but only because I want to be entertained.. they're so funny..

:)) but in my opinion, no chemistry at all (sorry if there's a fan here).. I'm just glad DC's not included in this season otherwise MC Teuk will take over. :))

10. Pinkie Sis @shymaldita28, @gisellec and other FDs.. kudos to you for keeping the thread alive.. \m/ just a bit more and we're in our 1000th page. :D
Anyway, need to go now.. wasn't able to finish back-reading.. but "I'll be back" (ala-Schwarzenegger).  :D
:-h :-h

While busy packing stuff for my move (from one location to another), two important news came out - HYUN BIN DISCHARGED FROM THE ARMY - PARK JUNGSOO COMPLETED HIS BASIC TRAINING IN THE ARMY!

Some few posts ago, I made reference of Hyun Bin to Park JungSoo and FDs:  I said Hyun Bin's absence on the screen was to me quite unnoticeable 'coz his last drama (before enlistment) Secret Garden was quite entertaining so I kept on re-watching it.  Then all of a sudden, days before Park JungSoo enlistment, while all of us were worried he'd be gone for 2 years, news came out Hyun Bin is scheduled for discharge - in December 2012.  And I said - that was quick!  So I said, PJS absence would be the same for me (and for all of us) if we continue to talk about DC and continue to watch and rewatch their episodes while in WGM.

Thinking about the above news that came out, I took my DVD player out and my SG DVD and started watching - I don't know why but I started off with episode 14 - and guess what (which means my post is not really OT) - there was a scene where Gil RaIm (Ha JiWon) appeared at the party with Oska - then GRI and Kim JooWon (Hyun Bin) stood face to face - Oska went to the piano - played SHE - GRI and Kim JooWon started slow-dancing - then kissed - long deep kiss!    :x   Who came to mind?  Park JungSoo and Kang Sora!!!!   ;;) ;;)

Was I boring?  I hope not! 

hello Pretty FD's!!  i'm happy for PJS and so proud of him!!! we all know that sora will be more proud of him than us that's why she give us hint by copying LT's behavior!!kkk they almost alike in so many ways!! TEUKSO COUPLE fighting!!!

pjs%2B121.jpg

hi5!! to all of us here, we almost reach 1000 pages!! to all FD's fighting!! let's keep this thread alive while waiting for PJS comeback and for their real wedding someday!!LOL
good night guys!! love you all!!!!!

I forgot to mention the picture of PJS - and yes @ice308 - he does look manly - with the short hair, no make-up - the real man.

BTW - welcome to everyone who came out of lurking mode to join us here - nice to have you all in this awesome forum.

It is true PJS wanted to become a full-pledged soldier but seems like he'd be serving on a different phase in the army.  I know they only do this to those who are not physically capable of doing the routines of a regular soldier.  Some celebrities did the same but were not even mentioned while serving, Lee JunKi, Lee DongGun, Jae Hee, Kim NamGil and Ju JiHoon, to name a few.  Why they did not do their jobs as active soldiers, we don't know, but I am positive PJS' back injury has something to do with it.

Guest daisy_mae024

@viyra very apt!! Same sentiments to think that army duties will be over soon for PJS. Coz it felt like only yday that HB went in and now he's baaack!!

~~~~

Just read this and i was supposed to sleep already. But my heart went like. Huwaaat

@henrysshi: pmsl RT @SJ_BOM Lee teuk will do Tango on his musical 'The Promise'.

Hello Fellow FDs,

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone here. Thank you all for keeping this thread alive! However, my sincere apologies for not being able to visit often and contribute to the thread. But since there's a lot of new FDs coming out from lurking mode, I'm sure this thread will do just fine. Given that, WELCOME TO ALL NEW FDs here.

Congratulation to PJS for successfully completing his 5-week training. ^^ Now, hopefully we'll get to see him a bit more. kkk.

JUNGSORA 4EVER! kkkk. I just love the name transition from TeukSora to JungSora. I love them both so much.  *Sigh in happiness...

Take care everyone! Fighting! 1000 PAGES HERE FDs COME! kkkk ( @Huey are you COMING? lol =)) )

lazyme2day said: Hello Fellow FDs,

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone here. Thank you all for keeping this thread alive! However, my sincere apologies for not being able to visit often and contribute to the thread. But since there's a lot of new FDs coming out from lurking mode, I'm sure this thread will do just fine. Given that, WELCOME TO ALL NEW FDs here.

Congratulation to PJS for successfully completing his 5-week training. ^^ Now, hopefully we'll get to see him a bit more. kkk.

JUNGSORA 4EVER! kkkk. I just love the name transition from TeukSora to JungSora. I love them both so much.  *Sigh in happiness...

Take care everyone! Fighting! 1000 PAGES HERE FDs COME! kkkk ( @Huey are you COMING? lol =)) )

Guest daisy_mae024

@daisy_mae024 @luvallkorea re: the 5 in f.5.r.e.v.e.r

I thought it was some mix up or some wishful thinking too, but it really is there in the lyrics. See the official super junior website http://superjunior.smtown.com - click on Discography - 6th Album - Only U Lyrics (the little paragraph of text icon).

@mywebfoot thank you again for confirming that it's in the lyrics itself

My officemates think im strange why i ship teukso so much. So I try to keep doubting myself in the head while my heart feels another

Lol. Ok must go back to sleep again coz of busy day ahead tom

Gnyt all FD hwaiting!!! For the 1000th. And for PJS graduation!!

P.S. last comment and i hope it's not OT. I watched first episode of his Hello Baby last night and he was not shy at all!!!!! Veeerrry different from WGM E01 with Sora.

Fullstop.

Bye!!

Guest daisy_mae024

daisy_mae024 said:

@viyra very apt!! Same sentiments to think that army duties will be over soon!!

~~~~

Just read this and i was supposed to sleep already. But my heart went like. Huwaaat

@henrysshi: pmsl RT @SJ_BOM Lee teuk will do Tango on his musical 'The Promise'.

Okay now, what is going on with these two!  PJS/LT to dance the Tango in the musical "The Promise"?  What the @#$%^%$&*^!!!!!  Who was going to a dance instructor trying to learn the Tango prior to PJS enlistment?  Wasn't it 'the other half"?

Sorry i dont know much forum rules. I only remember not to make your siggy so big

Again advanced apologies for putting direct quote fr twitter

Problem is i dont know those ppl who tweeted that. It only came up as an RT from my friend who is an ELF

So i cannot verify if above is true. I just reacted first to : Tango + PJS + The Promise

Gnyt all

huey said: Cabinet Jungsu used in training #85.

tumblr_meld62fqZG1rcb3ipo1_500.jpg
tumblr_meld62fqZG1rcb3ipo2_500.jpg
I wish I had come there and open and view the contents of her closet..
maybe I'll find something..
his CK lol >> Huey is COmiNg
PFD mode on

Credit: @.fuchoin_

EDIT: Page Topper

Wishes:
I wish JS and SR invited us to their wedding...
Teuksora become real ^^
FDs become stronger
PFD more hot LOL
And we have a long relationship ^^
Hopefully one day we can have a gathering for FDs
So we can meet each other ^^