[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

gisellec said: NEWS:

Jungsu shot on target 29/30 bullets target. He received ‘Best Shooter’ award and also 3 nights 4 days holiday from army.
http://twitter.com/Sup3rJunior

Sorry for not putting the photos here, there are many and not replace.

- Leeteuk's role in the musical "The Promise" is a man named "Miss Kim". It is a nickname because he lives in a house full of women. Their role is someone soft hearted, kind and respecting others' NKsubs

taken from: INFORMATION E.L.F

Congrats...Park Jung Soo, for getting the sharp shooter award. Congrats to Sangchu for getting the best soldier.

And...aww...Sora looks really cute with that pink animal sweater. She really looks like his other half's baby princess.

Finally, congrats FDs, for reaching 1000 pages on this special day. :) You're awesome!

viyra

said:

so 29 out of 30? he missed one?  that's still okay, there's a lot of swimmers who make it through - through where?  We're talking about shooting - not swimming!!!

awww!!! the shooting thing makes me want to close my eyes and fall into full imagination!!  Why am I the only perverted ahjumma here now?  Are they all in hiding in Malonowa Land?   :-O :-O

wow!  uri nampyeon is growing a moustache - you also need that moustache Park JungSoo - very important!

Park JungSoo - we FDs are so proud of you - one accomplishment at a time!!

Guest atiqahalimi

guys..actually I'm still waiting for someone to mention about this..don't you guys/ girls realize about Sora's costume that she posted on her twitter?isn't that a PINK RABBIT?? from what I can see, it is a rabbit..am I right? what I'm trying to say here is, is she giving us a hint??dont you guys/ girls remember about this photo???? lee teuk's phone cover is in pink and it's rabbit!!!! hohoho!!
A5PAAetCMAAUvZw.jpg :x :x

@playerkbd - the oldest pervjuhmma here knows more!!  okay - get on with the swimming lesson!  make sure the bikinis fit and make sure nobody drowns!! 

I bet you are!!! I don't even know why I become the Perjuhmma Pres..LOL poke poke @k_craze where are u when we need u?!!!kkkk.. But just so u know @viyra..u have no idea what we've been up to on twitter.. Much more better than just "shooting" or "aiming" !!! Hahaha.. *winking at my fellow PFDs.. :)) :))

@atiqahalimi we discussed about that on twitter but u know just speculation and our FD delusions working.. Does a rabbit ring a bell?? Episode 27 when Sora's dad said to Leeteuk on his backroom interview to take care of sora like a cute little rabbit..and Leeteuk had use a background on his cyworld before with couple animation/cartoon with couple bunny pajamas.. ;)

gisellec said: @Ms.Simple
ELF guess all will be in the same way, (jealous), but not super-handsome look together. lol. Thanks for being so honest, in the end what matters is the happiness of human beings and I think Leeteuk is happy with Sora. I hope they are together.  :x  :\">  :P

Guest tweetiaa

script>
This caught my attention.

Sora's Twitter Conversation [121207]

@peishi0408 : @reveramess you go to thailand for job???

and she replied

@reveramess : 
@peishi0408 no for my vaca. with my friend girl friend of course just two of us
Okey.....but what does she have to explain so detail? the fans just asked her if she goes to thai for job, right? and she's not just answered it, but also with explain that she'll be going with her girl friend. Hm....suspicious :-?
And don't forget to vote for our teukso in Best Of Korea, here's the link :
http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/vote-here

Come on guys, teukso is in the last place....vote...vote...!! 
:)>-

Translated Letter of leeteuk to Elf.. November

leader Leeteuk, ah… Now it is Soldier 85 Park JungSoo! How is everyone doing? I moved from Uijeongbu to White Horses Forces Training Camp, Now (I) am training together with recruits who are younger than me by 10/11 years and am doing good! In SJ I am the leader, now in training camp I am still the leader, I am now the Company Leader for the soldiers! I have very high popularity even in training camp! ^_^ Though before coming over there is a lot of worried and anxiety, but after experiencing it myself, I realised that this place is better than what I had heard before ^_^

686db792gcf1525a01400690.jpg?w=440&h=330

http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/vote-here

Thank you for voting!

YONGSEO  48%  (540 votes)

WOOJUNG  26.31%  (296 votes)

KHUNTORIA  15.73%  (177 votes)

TEUKSO  9.96%  (112 votes)

Total Votes: 1,125

Vote for TeukSo!!!

Guest gisellec

Good day and happy weekend.

from what I
understand she plans to go to Thailand once, not in the short term, that is not right. Sora sends coded messages?

The best thing is how people ask things without being too obvious, lol. and she is doing what Twiter Leeteuk by letting know this, but this will ultimately bring you more of a headache, because people always ask for more and more.

and the funny thing is that she speaks both leeteuk after the event yesterday, suspect.

Hi all!

I'm a die hard FD and I came out of lurking mode just to post this.

Previously, it was mentioned  that LT received ‘Best Shooter’ award and also 3 nights 4 days holiday from army.

Then, Sora saying she's going to Thailand with a friend (defensively saying it's a girl), just the two of them.

Am I being delusional or DC is going to meet up and have their honeymoon? Hahaha!

Thailand have jungles right? And it's warm. I remember SR saying she wants it somewhere warm and LT added with jungles so they can go in their natural state (without clothes). I'm extremely delusional now LOL  :x 8->