[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest sassydeli

Omooo someone mentioned about PJS doing tango in thw upcoming musical if its true he needs a partner and we all know he can only work well for such a dance with one girl! Ahhhh if any news close to this gets announced tmr on our 1000 page it will be daebak >

Guest gisellec

sora guess will be happy to work for the Ministry of Defence (in a dance of Tango), all around the country, lol.

impressive today all opinions, photos. thank you very much. oh and one question, because Sora has deleted your photo so pretty?

gisellec said: sora guess will be happy to work for the Ministry of Defence (in a dance of Tango), all around the country, lol.

impressive today all opinions, photos. thank you very much. oh and one question, because Sora has deleted your photo so pretty?

Guest smileagain2012

Thousand pages full of love for them
Thousand pages always supportive
Thousand pages tells the story of a fairy love story
Thousand pages confirms together forever

Thousand pages we shared together with all the joy
Thousand pages even grief with them changed to happiness
Thousand pages with a bright smile like them
Thousand pages of happiness with them

Thousand pages each word tells the story
Thousand pages thank them for their presence in our lives
Thousand pages explains the 31 episodes and there are still more
Thousand pages of analysis and discussions full of warmth

Thousand pages express our feelings, which moved because of them
Thousand pages is not the end of the love and support them at all
Thousand pages made ​​my heart smile again

A page is the beginning of the life of truth to them
A page is the first step for the real test of the strength of this love
Thousand pages filled with happiness to see them together forever
Thousand pages and a thousand next beautiful
Thousand pages and a thousand next stronger
Thousand pages and a thousand next news

that we wish all wait for::
Real wedding invitation

There are still more and more inside my heart
 But my tears preceded me
Thousand pages every thousand seconds I miss them more and more
I wish them happiness always
Such as they made ​​my heart and my mind and my life smiled again

TEUKSORA thanks alot

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

This topic was happy to appear in my life
This subject we collected all from different countries all over the world

This topic will never die whatever, we do not know what will happen tomorrow
But their love in our hearts and our happiness once their vision and consider them permanent
We will not stop review and watch daily episodes
 Will not end our love for them whatever their decision and their lives

Together forever

I thought what is the image that I put in that party with you
 All here
Choose

26.jpg

I always smiled with them especially that picture
But where videos as a gift from you to the party
 I hope the work of video episodes quiet romantic music

Thank you all for your wonderful role
Thank you to everyone who participated here if the word
Whether absentee and present from the beginning of Thread

:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :x =D> :):)>-

What it says on Teuk's cabinet http://t.co/R7oS1Pvm
trans: #85 Park Jungsu | Army Life Goal: Humbly do best / Future Dream: Living Happy / Life Motto: Effort and Time will not betray life

[cr Fuchoin_ trans NKsubs]

Future Dream: Living Happy  ( PJS when I get discahrge from the army  I will continue the things that ELF loves about me and treasure them forever in my heart and soul and soon I will marry the woman who had waited for me and live each day happily. That is my future dream.)

Effort and Time will not betray life  ( PJS I thank the ELF for being with me after these past 21 months I have spent in the army and for the woman who has been in there as my shadow who stays with me without expecting much out of me. The Effort that she had shown through time that passed I'm thankful for not leaving when I needed her most ..To the woman I love though time has changed but the efforts we had shared just build a bridge for our eternal wish for a true happiness )

To all this is just my thoughts on the words that was written by PJS in his cabinet..

shymaldita28 said:

What it says on Teuk's cabinet http://t.co/R7oS1Pvm
trans: #85 Park Jungsu | Army Life Goal: Humbly do best / Future Dream: Living Happy / Life Motto: Effort and Time will not betray life

[cr Fuchoin_ trans NKsubs]

Future Dream: Living Happy  ( PJS when I get discahrge from the army  I will continue the things that ELF loves about me and treasure them forever in my heart and soul and soon I will marry the woman who had waited for me and live each day happily. That is my future dream.)

Effort and Time will not betray life  ( PJS I thank the ELF for being with me after these past 21 months I have spent in the army and for the woman who has been in there as my shadow who stays with me without expecting much out of me. The Effort that she had shown through time that passed I'm thankful for not leaving when I needed her most ..To the woman I love though time has changed but the efforts we had shared just build a bridge for our eternal wish for a true happiness )

To all this is just my thoughts on the words that was written by PJS in his cabinet..

Guest gisellec

Congratulations to all the 1000 page, lol., I am honored to be the first to comment on this issue ... Now for 1500, yes we can!! :\">

Guest meridiansuci

I'm about to fall asleep then i found this thread already reach 1000pages....
Woooooohhh.. congrats fds!!!
This thread moved really fast nowadays.. hopefully we can keep this fighting spirits until our dc wedding party..  :x :x
FDs, PFDs, fightiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!! \m/
nite everyone.. have a naughty naughty dreams.. lol

Guest tweetiaa

Park Jung Soo's Graduation Moments

Wow.....we finally reach 1000 pages...!!! Daebak....!!!

Our prince has graduated from his 5 weeks training, and now he will be transfered to Department Of National Defense as a PR worker. And first task is to play in The Promise.
Wow....Teukie's first musical project is when he's in army. So he plays in the musical as namja Park Jung Soo, not as Leeteuk, right? 

Super-Junior-s-Leeteuk-receives-accolade

Super Junior member Leeteuk has received an award while in the army for his sharp shooting skills.

On December 5th, Leeteuk completed 5 weeks of basic training in the army. With his training complete, Leeteuk has graduated from his training facility. During the ceremony, the idol was given the title "The King of Shooting".

According to reports, Leeteuk is very effective at using a gun. During his shooting skills test, he hit every target's bullseye point, receiving perfect marks and a special accolade for his achievement.

Wow PJS got an award in his graduation..Congratulation PJS and also for all FD's can't believe we reached the 1,000 page on the day of Leeteuk graduation since it is only december 6 in my country..exact date of LT graduation..This is what we call FD's & PJS FATE ..